Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries

Old 12-12-2010, 11:34 AM   #41
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockinrobinsuk View Post
Looked at that thread thanks and still none the wiser
http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=1366975

http://www.trapperman.com/forum/ubbt...2276069/1.html
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 12:03 PM   #42
rockinrobinsuk

It seems they are more open minded than some people on here
rockinrobinsuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 12:09 PM   #43
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockinrobinsuk View Post
It seems they are more open minded than some people on here
Funny that, isn't it?

It also begins to explain how the "Wildgame Innovations" logo with a different timestamp appeared on the Facebook page.

Just quietly, I'm beginning to suspect that Hillbilli Willi and Teen_Fox_Trapper might be someone we're familiar with on this forum.

Last edited by size_of_light; 12-12-2010 at 12:10 PM.
Old 12-12-2010, 12:11 PM   #44
manxboz

(anyone done this one?)

Who you gonna call...............................

Spellbounds promise to stop posting Webbot predictions
manxboz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2010, 03:22 AM   #45
don coyote

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
.....I'm beginning to suspect that Hillbilli Willi and Teen_Fox_Trapper might be someone we're familiar with on this forum.

Photographs are for amateurs.

If you're REALLY going to punk someone, you GOTTA use real motion pictures.

(It's especially more entertaining when the "Punked" have never even SEEN an antique film projector, before).

don coyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2010, 04:01 AM   #46
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by don coyote View Post
Photographs are for amateurs.

If you're REALLY going to punk someone, you GOTTA use real motion pictures.

(It's especially more entertaining when the "Punked" have never even SEEN an antique film projector, before).

As the forum's resident expert on unconvincing tall tales, do us all a favour will ya and read the posts of Hillbilli Willi and Teen Fox Trapper on the following threads:

http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=1366975 (Hillbilli Willi)

http://www.trapperman.com/forum/ubbt...2276069/1.html (Teen Fox Trapper)

This is the guy or guys who claim to have taken the trailcam shot.

I get the same sense of mock earnestedness and barely concealed tongue-in-cheek tone from their posts that I did from you back in your "Dave's Dad" heyday.

What do you think?

Last edited by size_of_light; 13-12-2010 at 04:04 AM.
Old 13-12-2010, 05:31 AM   #47
biblegirl

Quote:
Yeah, that's the link that goes to io9.com, and then round and round in circles.

Something that doesn't support it being a viral marketing campaign for Super 8 is that the teaser trailer:

'Super 8' Teaser Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpzUCA5i6zY

begins with the words:

In 1979, the U.S. Air Force closed a section of Area 51...

...All materials were to be transported to a secure facility in Ohio.

Then we see a train crashing and some creature inside one of the compartments buckling the steel trying to get out, so presumably the film is about aliens on the loose.

Louisiana is nowhere near a direct train route from Nevada to Ohio, so the decision to publish a fake photo of a creature supposedly seen in Louisiana doesn't make much sense if it's going to turn out to be promoting the Super 8 movie.
yeah i watched that whole trailer on my painfully slow internet and didn't get the connection it was supposed to have with this photo, did you see the monster at all? the trailer kinda skipped on my pc
biblegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2010, 05:41 AM   #48
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by biblegirl View Post
yeah i watched that whole trailer on my painfully slow internet and didn't get the connection it was supposed to have with this photo, did you see the monster at all? the trailer kinda skipped on my pc
No, no monster in the clip.

This post from over at ghosttheory.com by David R is a good one with some useful links and background:

Quote:
This one is fun…

Something you guys should know. The person who apparently owns the pic started a thread on it on an Archery forum. He also has other game cam pics at the same spot, including daytime, and of himself.

http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=1366975

There is a Trapper forum where someone also took credit for the pic, that seems to be the source of the one with a separate date. That person does not seem to be posting anymore since that group began asking questions. The guy with the original images has stated he does not know who this other person is (contrary to what someone on the trapper site said he said).

http://www.trapperman.com/forum/ubbt...2276069/1.html

I looked at that Super 8 & Louisiana Swamp Monster stuff, and I have this suspicion that they are likewise just trying to benefit from the similar publicity for the release of their film. Kinda like monster films sometimes use various bigfoot photos in their story buildup. Same as UFO films including photos of famous alleged ufos. The guy on Archery site hasn’t commented on that the Super 8 aspect yet.

The creatures looks very similar to the Demon video footage of a few years ago. Another similar film came out around that time too where it was added in promos, but I couldn’t find an actual connection to the film itself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZtY7368dxs

NOW, I did one little step of simple filtering in photoshop that revealed something very interesting. I focused on the eyes and used a High Pass filter to bring out the hidden detail in them, basically removing the white out effect. Look closely. There appears to be different levels of definition between the Iris and what may be the Sclera (whites). I highly doubt anyone would have EVER thought of this very peripheral step when completely whiting out the eyes in a photoshopped hoax to simply show flash reflection. Hopefully the pic will show up OK.

http://www.mediafire.com/imgbnc.php/...1fd240d26g.jpg

I think this actually reveals that there is actual physiological variation & structure of the eyeballs. Its important! Does it mean creature or person? If person, then other issues may pose contradictions in the photo. I may join the Archery site to post this and ask the person a few key questions that he hasn’t addressed.

So I dunno, because of the detail of the eyes, and the individual is showing some corroborating material, I’m not passing judgement yet and will keep an open mind in order to see how it pans out. Hang onto those magic beans there Javier, although I don’t think I’ll pay you for em. lol

http://www.ghosttheory.com/2010/12/1...-monster-photo (scroll down to comments)
There's also a site I can't remember the link to at the moment that shows the 'monsters' in this Super 8 movie and they look nothing like this.

Also the 'Crying Girl' video that is mentioned at cryptomundo, io9.com and movieweb.com as supporting evidence for this being Super 8 viral marketing has absolutely nothing to do with the trailcam photo, so I don't know why it's even been included.

Personally I think this is a hoax from reading the comments of Hillbilli Willi and Teen Trapper Fox on the archery and trapper forums above (reminds me of Coyote's lies when he was doing the "Dave's Dad" thing) and also because of the enhanced image Javier Ortega has put up over at ghost theory (the creature looks totally Photoshopped in that version), but as far as it being viral marketing for this or that, there's zero evidence at the moment.

Last edited by size_of_light; 13-12-2010 at 06:18 AM.
Old 13-12-2010, 06:06 AM   #49
biblegirl

Quote:
Also the 'Crying Girl' video that is mentioned at cryptomundo, io9.com and movieweb.com as supporting evidence for this being Super 8 viral marketing has absolutely nothing to do with the trailcam photo, so I don't know why it's even been included.
cmon people
biblegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2010, 01:27 PM   #50
astrocreep

Default Hunter gets "alien-looking thing" on a deer cam

http://www.nbc33tv.com/news/nbc33-se...zy-hunting-pic

Fake? What do you think?
Old 13-12-2010, 03:17 PM   #51
bukowski
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrocreep View Post
well, it was vigourously de-bunked in teh mainstream press

so i'm saying ........ REAL.

What is I don't know, probably an biological robot of some sort, a P.G.L.F. , like teh 'greys' who do grunt work for more developed Extra Terrestrials

But I think this one is more likely a NSA/U.S. shadow government toy

like those quadraped mechanno DOG robots they have that look like two men's legs and lower torso taped together, the ones that sound like a lego motor burning out.

except those robots are teh bogus one for teh public to see so they will think that DARPA are still stuck at teh 1950 level of technology

the one pictured above is teh REAL one that we are not supposed to know about, also they have conveniently designed it to look like a 'ghostly apparition' so most 'sightings' would be dismissed as teh usual 'x files' bunkum

Last edited by bukowski; 13-12-2010 at 03:21 PM.
bukowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2010, 03:41 PM   #52
smokey_shaman

I found a website debunking it---> HERE Very creepy looking but the website shows some good facts. I am more or less wondering where they would of gotten the image from to superimpose it.
smokey_shaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2010, 04:07 PM   #53
bukowski
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokey_shaman View Post
I found a website debunking it---> HERE Very creepy looking but the website shows some good facts. I am more or less wondering where they would of gotten the image from to superimpose it.
the video game marketing hypothesis seems quite likely, the 'creature' does look like the kind of thing that would jump out at you in a game like 'DOOM'

and the 'dark blur' around the head does indicate some trickery
strange that the mainstream media 'de bunk' articles did not mention such details and just dismissed it, possibly thier offhand ridicule was PART of a 'viral marketing' campain?

so where did they get the pic? an emaciated hillbilly kid wearing his uncles long johns and shoulder pads from an 'american football' kit? painted white and with a mask on?

those hillbillys, eh? always pulling pranks on us city slickers

The game hyposthesis would'nt suprise me, but i still think that DARPA have far more advanced bio-robots than we are led to believe
bukowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2010, 05:03 PM   #54
demontricks

Default reptilian dude caught on camra???

i dono whether its relevant or just lol, but i'd though id post it up anywho yo.

http://www.wdtn.com/dpp/news/strange...tured-in-woods
demontricks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2010, 05:46 PM   #55
notthisshitagain
Inactive

Hmmm... well honestly I don't know what to think of this one. I've seen some pictures of this, and on some of them things change, like the date or the hour is different. But, whatever the outcome of this picture is (whether if it's fake or real) it's pretty creepy imo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokey_shaman View Post
Thanks for that link, will check it out.

Last edited by notthisshitagain; 13-12-2010 at 05:47 PM. Reason: To add quote
notthisshitagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2010, 05:51 PM   #56
dreamweaver

Maybe Gollum lost his precious?
Old 13-12-2010, 05:53 PM   #57
ragnarok
Banned

And "the hunter" never shot at it? I'm calling bullshit.
ragnarok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2010, 06:08 PM   #58
measle_weasel

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrocreep View Post
It looks undead. Is Z-day finally upon us?

Everyone knows the world is full of stupid people

Knowledge, what is it? Do you have it?
measle_weasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2010, 06:09 PM   #59
smokey_shaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragnarok View Post
And "the hunter" never shot at it? I'm calling bullshit.
Naw, he said it was captured on a trail camera. So he really never had a chance to shoot at it. So just like that manged bear "baby bigfoot" trail camera in PA, we may never know.
smokey_shaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2010, 06:12 PM   #60
ragnarok
Banned

I thought our anaemic friend was familiar. Seems he gets about a bit.
Hmmm... I'm not so sure now!

Last edited by ragnarok; 13-12-2010 at 06:12 PM.
ragnarok is offline   Reply With Quote