Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 21-02-2010, 09:52 PM   #21
luciferhorus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nefilim777 View Post
AMEN! When I see thousands of people gathered outside Buckingham Palace cheering for the Royal's it baffles me! Its like cheering on the tax man when he takes your money on pay day, or celebrating unemployment, its a joke. Here are people who barely get by year to year, living on minimum wage and they cheer on a bunch of people who've never worked a day in their lives and live off everyone else! Its ridiculous! The sheer wealth they possess is disgusting when taken into account as to where it came from.
The "aristocracy" are essentially a remnant of "feudalism" which is a term synonymous with "slavery." Today's aristocracy and royalty are the remnants of robber barons who enslaved our ancestors; they were little more than armed thugs who were often inter-related. Similarly today if we look at the "Russian Mafia" of organised "crime gangs" while they were notorious in the post Gorbachev era as being among the most brutal of the modern gangsters, their children are unlikely to be found chainsawing victims in back alleys; they are more likely now to speak with Russian aristocratic accents and have an "Oxbridge" education. Similarly with the English aristocracy, while their ancestors were the Russian Mafia equivalent of the medieval world, the wealth of such individuals gave rise to a class of people who spoke different accents to the masses and were often highly educated in comaparison to the illiterate proletariat; generations of our ancestors revered them with a lemming like sychophancy out of "fear;" but today's population who revere the aristocracy are probably more likely to have been effected by the monarchist mass media where money and celebrity are revered.

It is rather ironic that often when English people refer to themselves as "patriots (lovers of their nation)" what they really often mean is that they are defenders of tyranny (monarchy) and the wars of the economic elites; Alex Jones and David Icke probably also consider themselves patriots, but that would have a completely different definition which would probably include resistance against tyranny; indeed in America the war of Indpendence "against" the English monarchy is commonly considered to be a patriotic war; as for myself, I really don't associate myself with the term "patriotic" as it implies nationalism; my world is a world of 6 billion brothers and sisters and I offer no national allegiance to any piece of land or to any particular race of people.

Lux

Last edited by luciferhorus; 21-02-2010 at 09:56 PM.
luciferhorus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2010, 09:57 PM   #22
decim

Judges 14:5-9 Then Samson went down to Timnah…and behold, a young lion came roaring toward him. And the Spirit of the Lord came upon him mightily, so that he tore him as one tears a kid though he had nothing in his hand…

When he returned later to take her, he turned aside to look at the carcass of the lion; and behold, a swarm of bees and honey were in the body of the lion. So he scraped the honey into his hands and went on, eating as he went. When he came to his father and mother, he gave some to them and they ate it; but he did not tell them that he had scraped the honey out of the body of the lion.

Judges 14:10-14 Now his father went down to see the woman. And Samson made a feast there, as was customary for bridegrooms. When he appeared, he was given thirty companions. “Let me tell you a riddle,” Samson said to them.

“If you can give me the answer within the seven days of the feast, I will give you thirty linen garments and thirty sets of clothes. If you can’t tell me the answer, you must give me thirty linen garments and thirty sets of clothes.”

“Tell us your riddle,” they said. “Let’s hear it.” He replied, “Out of the eater, something to eat; out of the strong, something sweet.” For three days they could not give the answer.

Judges 14:15-20 On the fourth day, they said to Samson’s wife, “Coax your husband into explaining the riddle for us, or we will burn you and your father’s household to death.

Did you invite us here to rob us?” Then Samson’s wife threw herself on him, sobbing, “You hate me! You don’t really love me. You’ve given my people a riddle, but you haven’t told me the answer.”

“I haven’t even explained it to my father or mother,” he replied, “so why should I explain it to you?” She cried the whole seven days of the feast. So on the seventh day he finally told her, because she continued to press him.

She in turn explained the riddle to her people. Before sunset on the seventh day the men of the town said to him, “What is sweeter than honey? What is stronger than a lion?”

Samson said to them, “If you had not plowed with my heifer, you would not have solved my riddle.” …Burning with anger, he went up to his father’s house. And Samson’s wife was given to the friend who had attended him at his wedding.

http://www.jesusplusnothing.com/stud...gessamson1.htm

HONe1 H1N1

thbeesthbeesthbeesthbeesth

Making HOne1 for the Queen Bee, the Hives & the Hive mores...SAMSON MASONS SON of SAM

Woah!!! There it is.....
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2010, 10:02 PM   #23
nefilim777

Quote:
Originally Posted by luciferhorus View Post
The "aristocracy" are essentially a remnant of "feudalism" which is a term synonymous with "slavery." Today's aristocracy and royalty are the remnants of robber barons who enslaved our ancestors; they were little more than armed thugs who were often inter-related. Similarly today if we look at the "Russian Mafia" of organised "crime gangs" while they were notorious in the post Gorbachev era as being among the most brutal of the modern gangsters, their children are unlikely to be found chainsawing victims in back alleys; they are more likely now to speak with Russian aristocratic accents and have an "Oxbridge" education. Similarly with the English aristocracy, while their ancestors were the Russian Mafia equivalent of the medieval world, the wealth of such individuals gave rise to a class of people who spoke different accents to the masses and were often highly educated in comaparison to the illiterate proletariat; generations of our ancestors revered them with a lemming like sychophancy out of "fear;" but today's population who revere the aristocracy are probably more likely to have been effected by the monarchist mass media where money and celebrity are revered.

It is rather ironic that often when English people refer to themselves as "patriots (lovers of their nation)" what they really often mean is that they are defenders of tyranny (monarchy) and the wars of the economic elites; Alex Jones and David Icke probably also consider themselves patriots, but that would have a completely different definition which would probably include resistance against tyranny; indeed in America the war of Indpendence "against" the English monarchy is commonly considered to be a patriotic war; as for myself, I really don't associate myself with the term "patriotic" as it implies nationalism; my world is a world of 6 billion brothers and sisters and I offer no national allegiance to any piece of land or people.

Lux
Well said. Its funny, I have family in England, and two of my relatives are teachers. One of those teachers is Irish but has lived in the UK for about 35 years, I asked him many years ago if the real tyranny of the British Monarchy was taught to young people, if the horror and looting of culture that took place was made clear to those young minds, of course it wasn't. This fuels future patriotism, people of all classes worship this 'figure head' that represents the nation that offers them 'freedom', but of course that 'freedom' comes with a [literal] price. In order to support the old Union Jack you must first dedicate yourself to it through money and work, which, as you notably pointed out, is essentially slavery. In fact, if you take a step back, its very, very clever.

As for Masons, I've learned not to tar them all with the same brush. A very close friend of mine is a Mason in the US and he's one of the most anti-establishment people I've ever met, a regular day revolutionary, sometimes so much so that I think he only joined the Masons in order to infiltrate them.

Into my loneliness comes -
The sound of a flute in dim groves that haunt the uttermost hills.
Even from the brave river they reach to the edge of the wilderness.
And I behold Pan.
nefilim777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2010, 10:03 PM   #24
diamond dogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastbeast View Post
Not all Freemasons love the Queen.

I personally know one who can't stand the monarchy and all they stand for.

The Duke of Kent is the head honcho of UGLE Freemasonry. .
Has he a conscience then?
diamond dogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2010, 10:07 PM   #25
tinmenace

Quote:
... I think he only joined the Masons in order to infiltrate them.

Nice

tinmenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2010, 10:11 PM   #26
nefilim777

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinmenace View Post

Nice

Indeed, I've even considered it myself!

Into my loneliness comes -
The sound of a flute in dim groves that haunt the uttermost hills.
Even from the brave river they reach to the edge of the wilderness.
And I behold Pan.
nefilim777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2010, 10:15 PM   #27
flyermay
Banned

Quote:
No I'm talking purely from a historical and traditional regard. The Masons were once infiltrated by nobility, so such a figure is obviously regarded highly. As Lucifer pointed out, she may be the Grand Patroness, but I think beyond this title she is merely a representative icon, nothing else.
+1

Indeed; I'm sure that was the case, since until the end of the 18th century freemasonry was well involved in overthrowing some European monarchies (i.e. George III and Louis XVI). It all suddenly changed from the beginning of the 19th century.

Freemasonry was even banned in Britain under the Act of 1799 that tagged them as a "seditious and treasonable" secret society.

Quote:
As for patriotism, I never understood why Brits would be patriotic about the Royal family, if anything I would have thought that real British Patriots would despise the royal family. There's plenty of other things to be proud of in your country, instead people celebrate paying for her corgis to eat pedigree chum. Celebrate your fantastic countryside, your amazing authors and fine ales, not some monarchy that lives off everyone else' hard work.
And again, +1

It is even more ironic since the Windsor family are not even British, but German. They changed their name from Saxe-Coburg-Gotha to Windsor during Queen Victoria's times due to the many protests from "real" patriots and to deceive the rest of the population.

Last edited by flyermay; 21-02-2010 at 10:27 PM.
flyermay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2010, 11:08 PM   #28
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobcybot View Post
But then theres all the other things to tie the royal family to reptiles and vampirism etc........
But her name does not mean Lizard birth, that is nothing but a play on words
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2010, 12:02 AM   #29
lightgiver

Default relations

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post

Another version is Lilibet or Elizabeth and this is why the present British Queen is called Elizabeth (El-lizard-birth) and was known to her family circle as Lilibet.
I wonder if there is any relation in the family

Quote:
Originally Posted by marpat View Post
Straight from an Icke book. Elizabeth is more likely to mean House (beth) of Eliza

Last edited by lightgiver; 22-02-2010 at 12:04 AM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2010, 12:16 AM   #30
skaff

So much there and i am bound to miss bits but here goes...

I agree that royalty as an institution is peppered with problems too numerous to mention but my patriotism to my queen is born from respect and not fealty. I am open to hear of any other country's leader over the past 50 years that has maintained a more honourable position. I am sure that there may be a few but you can certainly discount American presidents for starters despite their 'free' society devoid of royal suffrage.

The argument that her heritage is German and not English is moot as well. In those terms Obama is Kenyan but is still seen as representative of all things US. Elizabeth II was born in this country which makes her English. She is the head of a monarchy that lost its power long ago yet still acts as an ambassador which, despite the views on this forum, overwhelmingly portrays these islands in a positive light globally.

I won't stoop to enter the debate on 'lizard-birth'. Oh dear

And finally, i respect all views on all these forums and am merely stating my own. I am not trying to prove my case to those i know are,at best, unwilling to view things from a different perspective.

I am sure there were more points i was going to respond to but thats enough for this time of night!!
skaff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2010, 12:22 AM   #31
tinmenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by skaff View Post
... but my patriotism to my queen is born from respect...
Respect for what?

Old 22-02-2010, 12:24 AM   #32
skaff

Quote:
Originally Posted by picha View Post
Could any masons here please explain to me why they like the queen so much? I have heared that masons are free men so im wondering does being a free man somehow depend on the queen?
Oh yes, that was my other point! My query about the OP still has not been addressed. How does liking the queen (or anything else) somehow impinge on a person's freedom?

Still seems like a silly original thread although the direction it has taken has worth now!
Old 22-02-2010, 12:30 AM   #33
skaff

Quote:

Respect for what?

I believed i covered that in the post you took this quote from but, to reiterate, i believe that there is no-one from this country that has better showcased it to the world that her. I stress her and not the royals as an institution or other members of the family.
Old 22-02-2010, 12:35 AM   #34
kasalt

Quote:
Straight from an Icke book. Elizabeth is more likely to mean House (beth) of Eliza
Quote:
Yes, the BBC issued this public apology to the Queen regarding it's broadcast of those comments made by David Icke:

kasalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2010, 12:37 AM   #35
kasalt

Quote:

Respect for what?

This, perhaps?

kasalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2010, 12:39 AM   #36
lightgiver

Default Lilibet

http://lilibetsroyalblog.blogspot.com/

I rule. No really, I do.

The girl's name Lilibet \l(i)-li-bet\ is a variant of Elizabeth (Hebrew), Libby (English) and Lilibeth (English), and the meaning of Lilibet is "God's promise; God is my oath".

Mountbatten was born as His Serene Highness Prince Louis of Battenberg, although his German styles and titles were dropped in 1917.

Last edited by lightgiver; 22-02-2010 at 01:22 AM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2010, 01:26 AM   #37
noobcybot
Inactive

Quote:

The argument that her heritage is German and not English is moot as well. In those terms Obama is Kenyan but is still seen as representative of all things US. Elizabeth II was born in this country which makes her English.
She may be as English as any of us. It would be wrong though to say that the point is moot, especially if we are suggesting that the same bloodlines have had control for many years.

Quote:
She is the head of a monarchy that lost its power long ago yet still acts as an ambassador which, despite the views on this forum, overwhelmingly portrays these islands in a positive light globally.
The idea that they lost power years ago is also inaccurate. They have plenty of land, money, influence and soldiers/police as anyone can see.

Quote:
I won't stoop to enter the debate on 'lizard-birth'. Oh dear
Then why be on a conspiracy site that is made famous for this?
noobcybot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2010, 01:27 AM   #38
noobcybot
Inactive

Quote:
And yet still a strange coincidence even without an inherant double meaning.
noobcybot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2010, 01:34 AM   #39
tinmenace

Quote:
I believed i covered that in the post you took this quote from but, to reiterate, i believe that there is no-one from this country that has better showcased it to the world that her. I stress her and not the royals as an institution or other members of the family.
Of course you're entitled to whatever you want to believe, but I don't understand how any of this entitles her to the immense wealth and privilege she enjoys. There are many good and wonderful people in the world that are dignified and are a more accurate representation of the people, and yet they don't get to live in such extraordinary wealth. Why should she? Why is she so special?

Old 22-02-2010, 01:49 AM   #40
skaff

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobcybot View Post
She may be as English as any of us. It would be wrong though to say that the point is moot, especially if we are suggesting that the same bloodlines have had control for many years.

The idea that they lost power years ago is also inaccurate. They have plenty of land, money, influence and soldiers/police as anyone can see.

Then why be on a conspiracy site that is made famous for this?
Point 1

I believe it is moot in relation to the OP, not where the post has now moved to.

Point 2

Anyone can also see that the soldiers/police are ruled by government and not monarchy. Robbie Fowler has a lot of land and money as well but i am not in fear of him either.

Point 3

The OP made no reference to Reptilian in their post. This was mentioned later. I passed over it because of the tenuous link from name to effect. I am disappointed to see that in a later post you appear to think it has worth.

I am not going to now think of loads of other famous names i could 'shapeshift' into others by playing with the sound or etymology of it although i have no doubt it is possible. My simple question is simply 'why?' That would be like a bank robber calling himself 'Ivor Weppon'. If the Reptilians are secretly ruling the world then surely the key here is secrecy is it not?