Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Finance

Old 16-05-2012, 04:25 PM   #1
vienna

Default Media blackout: financial revolution in Iceland

Help make this link go viral:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...3613300&type=1

Quote:
Time To Wake Up.

ICELAND. No news from Iceland?… why? How come we hear everything that happens in Egypt but no news about what’s happening in Iceland:

In Iceland, the people has made the government resign, the primary banks have been nationalized, it was decided to not pay the debt that these created with Great Britain and Holland due to their bad financial politics and a public assembly has been created to rewrite the constitution.

And all of this in a peaceful way. A whole revolution against the powers that have created the current global crisis. This is why there hasn’t been any publicity during the last two years: What would happen if the rest of the EU citizens took this as an example? What would happen if the US citizens took this as an example.

This is a summary of the facts:

2008. The main bank of the country is nationalized.
The Krona, the currency of Iceland devaluates and the stock market stops. The country is in bankruptcy

2008. The citizens protest in front of parliament and manage to get new elections that make the resignation of the prime minister and his whole government.
The country is in bad economic situation.
A law proposes paying back the debt to Great Britain and Holland through the payment of 3,500 million euros, which will be paid by the people of Iceland monthly during the next 15 years, with a 5.5% interest.

2010. The people go out in the streets and demand a referendum. In January 2010 the president denies the approval and announces a popular meeting.
In March the referendum and the denial of payment is voted in by 93%. Meanwhile the government has initiated an investigation to bring to justice those responsible for the crisis, and many high level executives and bankers are arrested. The Interpol dictates an order that make all the implicated parties leave the country.

In this crisis an assembly is elected to rewrite a new Constitution which can include the lessons learned from this, and which will substitute the current one (a copy of the Danish Constitution).
25 citizens are chosen, with no political affiliation, out of the 522 candidates. For candidacy all that was needed was to be an adult and have the support of 30 people. The constitutional assembly starts in February of 2011 to present the ‘carta magna’ from the recommendations given by the different assemblies happening throughout the country. It must be approved by the current Parliament and by the one constituted through the next legislative elections.

So in summary of the Icelandic revolution:
-resignation of the whole government
-nationalization of the bank.
-referendum so that the people can decide over the economic decisions.
-incarcerating the responsible parties
-rewriting of the constitution by its people

Have we been informed of this through the media?
Has any political program in radio or TV commented on this?
No! The Icelandic people have been able to show that there is a way to beat the system and has given a democracy lesson to the world
— with Carolyn Smith.
"Through my extensive research I have discovered that vaccinations are causing impaired blood flow (ischemia) to brain and body. I have reason to believe that all are being affected and all vaccinations ARE causing the overwhelming rise in autism , specific learning disabilities, attention deficit disorders, sudden infant death, gulf war syndrome, dementia , seizure disorders, some cancers it would appear, and much more"Dr A.MOULDEN
vienna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2012, 04:28 PM   #2
dolores1

Agreed! D.
The ‘you’ that exists beyond these stubborn entanglements is a silent, serene, being-ness; a free, wise and child-like ‘you’ that has always known the way to the secret garden, and that has always recognised the nature beings with whom we share this gracious planet.

Never have a battle of wits with an unarmed oponent!
dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2012, 08:14 PM   #3
ritchs

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for Icelanders

I wonder how those Icelanders would have fared if they lived in a country with a massive military and police force.

If this happened in NY, they would have police dogs, teargas, and cops on horses to rout them, they would have fled for their lives

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
ritchs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2012, 08:36 PM   #4
arran delaney

Fair play to the Icelandic people for standing up to the banks, and getting their way. They are indeed an example to us all. Their situation is in total contrast to the Irish experience where the govt of that nation has disgracefully succumbed to the will of the international banking fraternity.
arran delaney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2012, 09:35 PM   #5
presidentgas
Restricted Profile

I was about to share it on my Facebook page, then I noticed the Che Guevara flag in the pic.

So, no thank you, but best of luck. I'll find another link to put up on my page.
presidentgas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2012, 09:59 PM   #6
lardarz

I've just been to Iceland - fantastic place to visit and they're a pretty chilled out bunch of people generally despite their economy being pretty fooked.
There's only about 5 people live in Reykjavik so I'd be suprised if the mass demonstration turned into a London style riotocalypse.

Quite cold there though.
lardarz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2012, 10:34 PM   #7
arcyclus

Quote:
Originally Posted by presidentgas View Post
I was about to share it on my Facebook page, then I noticed the Che Guevara flag in the pic.

So, no thank you, but best of luck. I'll find another link to put up on my page.
I agree!

I am all for liberty, independence, and all that stuff. Then, the whole thing is ruined by a communist icon, the Che Guevara flag waving prominently for all to see.

Liberty, freedom, and independence, don't even belong on the same page as communism.

Makes me wonder what's really going on over there?
Old 17-05-2012, 03:08 AM   #8
anders7777
Eternal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by arran delaney View Post
Fair play to the Icelandic people for standing up to the banks, and getting their way. They are indeed an example to us all. Their situation is in total contrast to the Irish experience where the govt of that nation has disgracefully succumbed to the will of the international banking fraternity.
As an Irishman I have despaired how Ireland has been the test bed for all EEC scams from the very beginning, when they bribed all the farmers and all the shitehawk politicians.

Ireland these days is too dumbed down placid drugged entertained to

REVOLT

Last edited by anders7777; 17-05-2012 at 03:10 AM.
anders7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2012, 03:36 AM   #9
valmar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vienna View Post
YES!!! Iceland won freedom!!! Let's just hope they don't get the shit bombed out them because they are "terrorists"...
valmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2012, 05:13 AM   #10
realy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritchs View Post
Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for Icelanders

I wonder how those Icelanders would have fared if they lived in a country with a massive military and police force.

If this happened in NY, they would have police dogs, teargas, and cops on horses to rout them, they would have fled for their lives
well its a good thing they dont have the bs we have in the states and elswhere wer the "elites" have things almost on lockdown you know...good for iceland let it be the example.

http://www.revilo-oliver.com/rpo/Anti_Humans.html
realy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2012, 07:20 AM   #11
ritchs

Quote:
Originally Posted by realy View Post
well its a good thing they dont have the bs we have in the states and elswhere wer the "elites" have things almost on lockdown you know...good for iceland let it be the example.

Yes, iceland, greece perhaps next, then another country, then the whole EU falling apart, a dream come true!

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
ritchs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2012, 11:34 AM   #12
arcyclus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritchs View Post
Yes, iceland, greece perhaps next, then another country, then the whole EU falling apart, a dream come true!
On a related note,

The Spanish Bankia Shares Fall Now Down 23% as of this writing.

We may be witnessing the Euro coming unglued?
Old 17-05-2012, 11:45 AM   #13
wonderfullife
Premier Subscribers

Good 4 iceland.

Is it true that no one in Iceland has lost their homes since all this happened?
wonderfullife is offline   Reply With Quote