Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 24-09-2007, 03:14 PM   #41
chattanova

Quote:
Originally Posted by hagbard_celine View Post
Have they finally found a cure that they can sell without damaging their profits, freeing us from the healthcare system or causing us to question the mechanical nature of the human body?

But if this comes out, it also might be revealled how they could have given us a cuire 100 years ago. It's a bit like Free Energy disclosure in that respect.
I'm pretty sure this is 1'st and last time we will be hearing about this

OOPARTS http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11442

_____Truth Doesn't Fear Investigation_____
chattanova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 09:45 AM   #42
chattanova

The Blueberry Drink That Can Shrink Tumors

A mixed fruit punch could provide a devastating blow against prostate cancer.

The blueberry, grape, raspberry and elderberry cordial rapidly slashes the size of prostate tumours, research shows.

In tests, Blueberry Punch cut the size of tumours by a quarter in two weeks.

Trials are now planned to see whether a daily glass or two of the drink could treat the disease and even prevent it developing in the first place.

Quote:
Prostate cancer is the most common cancer in British men, with nearly 35,000 new cases a year and more than 10,000 deaths.

Blueberry Punch is an Australian product but is available for sale on the internet at £16 a bottle.

It also includes a host of other natural ingredients thought to boost health, including green tea, olive leaves, the herb tarragon and the spices turmeric and ginger.

It is thought the ingredients act together to cut inflammation and block a cancer gene.

Dr Jas Singh, who conducted the research on mice at Sydney University, said: "We have undertaken efficacy studies on individual components of Blueberry Punch in the same laboratory setting and found these effective in suppressing cell growth in culture.

"We reasoned that synergistic or additive effects are likely to be achieved when they are combined."

The researchers looked at the effect of Blueberry Punch on both cancer cell cultures in the laboratory and genetically engineered mice with human prostate tumours. After only two weeks of having the syrupy solution added to their drinking water, their tumours had shrunk by 25 per cent, an American Association for Cancer Research conference heard.

Greg Jardine, the drink's inventor, said the results were comparable to drugs used to treat prostate cancer.

Successful human trials would give the punch 'more credibility within the medical and scientific communities', he said, adding: "We would like it to be considered in the same league as a drug."

In Britain, the Prostate Cancer Charity, said the drink had shown 'promising results' but cautioned that the research was still at an early stage.

Debbie Clayton, the charity's information manager, said: "The researchers are planning a small study of 150 men with prostate cancer who will drink three glasses of the juice every day.

"This is a large quantity for men to consume on a regular basis and further studies will be needed to establish the most effective. These studies will need to involve much larger numbers of men and it may be several years before we are able to offer men clear guidance on how the drink may help them.

"In the meantime, we would recommend that men include a variety of fresh fruit and vegetables in their diet, ensuring they get a "rainbow" of colours."

The research was part-funded by Blueberry Punch's Australian manufacturer, Dr Red Nutraceuticals. However, the scientists said they designed and conducted the experiments independently.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1965

Old 27-12-2007, 11:33 AM   #43
chattanova

Even Scientists Say Broccoli Can Cure Cancer

Quote:
The FDA has long frowned upon anyone claiming that vegetables or superfoods cure cancer. It's been okay to say they "prevent" cancer, but a cure is apparently reserved only for the realm of drugs, surgery, chemotherapy and radiation (none of which actually cure anything, in reality). That's why this article is so interesting: it claims that compounds from broccoli could be used in a cure for cancer. And it's not just broccoli, it's other foods, too: cabbage, mustard greens, turnips and more.

Regardless of the FDA's strongly biased opinions, the fact remains that foods and superfoods do cure cancer. Broccoli reverses breast cancer. Carrots help reverse lung cancer. Ginger, onions and garlic shrink tumors throughout the body. These foods are healing foods, and they do in fact reverse serious disease. I've often said that if broccoli could be sold as a precription drug, it would be headline news. That's because it offers a vast array of cancer-fighting compounds, including antiangiogenesis phytochemicals that help "starve" tumors so they die, all without harming healthy cells.

One thing always makes me laugh about all this research, however: as usual, researchers are trying to peer inside the secrets of nature and isolate the "magic" compounds that create these anti-cancer effects. And that's the wrong approach. Instead, people should be eating the whole foods -- the whole broccoli -- not taking lab-concocted broccoli-mimicking chemicals sold as prescription drugs. You want to cure your own cancer? Start eating raw or steamed broccoli (don't cook it). And get the book Eat To Beat Cancer which tells you how to eat your way back to health with common, everyday grocery store foods.

It really isn't a mystery. You don't have to wait for science to tell you that broccoli reverses cancer. Nature has already proven it. Of course, it would also help if you'd stop poisoning yourself with sodium nitrite, refined sugar, white bread, soft drinks, hydrogenated oils and other metabolic disruptors. Your body can't heal if it's cowering under an assault of dietary poisons and chemical toxins.

http://www.newstarget.com/000684.html

Old 28-12-2007, 01:43 PM   #44
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by chattanova View Post
Even Scientists Say Broccoli Can Cure Cancer
I wondered what those guys in dark suits and sunglasses were doing hanging round the local greengrocers!

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin
hagbard_celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2007, 12:52 AM   #45
crazed

Great thread. Thanks for sharing all this info!

This forum is just a goldmine full of information.
crazed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 04:07 AM   #46
arrowwind

This site will tell about a treatment that cures stage 1 and 2 breast cancer without surgery! without radiation! without chemo! It's called LEISH Therapy, and if this disease happened to me its where I'd be heading. Key ingredients are laser heat and iodine.

http://www.healthsalon.org/377/breas...tive-medicine/

Last edited by arrowwind; 01-01-2008 at 04:10 AM.
arrowwind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 11:08 AM   #47
daria

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashyr View Post
well here is something to shock you guys

I have not told anyone on this site this but apparently the dermatologist i have visited in regards to some hard skin forming on my lower lip. they say i have cancer. ive had this for years and years as long as i can remember i just thought it was like weatherd or mayb so much as a veruca or something. so its cancer huh. and guess what. the doctor/derma man with the scaple in his hand. opted for BUTCHERY about 2 seconds after me walking in the door. i asked of other treatment plans. you mean radiation? no your to young and you only get one shot. NO I DONT MEAN RADIATION YOU NUT BAR!.. i mean alternative/natural/medcines. etc nah he said im a skeptic, so i told him what i knew about certain substances and things that DO and HAVE had claims and proof of working now hahah he replys "NOPE sorry you have failed to convince me, not going any further sorry" i was like "what about some info, maybe you should check it over" nope not interested.

well guess what i found out. CANCER IS A FUNGUS. imagine that
wow you would never have guessed you can cure cancer with something as simple as BICARBONATE OF SODA. ahahah this is totally insane. and i have had a biopsy and have been recalled to go back in for the surgery. i bet by then the thing will have disapeared, ill go back in and say "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT | FOOL!" cant wait. lol its already started to disapear and its only been hours....

check this out. www.cancerfungus.com
I was impressed by this post and the website.

I'll add here one testimonial of a woman whose breast cancer vanished after sodium bicarbonate cure. 15 mins.

http://video.google.it/videoplay?doc...75950691314311
daria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 12:28 PM   #48
arrowwind

Cancer is a fungus but not all the time. There are a few other causes also.

I had psoriasis on my hands last summer and Dr Simoncini says that psoriasis is similar to cancer but not deadly. He said to use lugols iodine on it for a time and it will make it go away and so it did. Psoriasis cured is quite rare. Lugols did it for the p on my hands but not my knee perhaps because the spots on my hands were new and the spot on my knee about 4 years old.

This doctor has videos showing how sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) cured a lung cancer case on this site"

http://www.curenaturalicancro.com/

Dr Simoncini says lugols iodine can cure many skin cancers. If you have cancer read his site carefully.

Last edited by arrowwind; 01-01-2008 at 12:31 PM. Reason: addition of info
arrowwind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 03:09 PM   #49
cruise4

Hi Arrowwind, Just went through the board where you mod about MMS. Very interesting and welcome to this board. I hope you will keep us updated and informed on many alternative health issues here too.
cruise4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 05:11 PM   #50
daria

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrowwind View Post
Cancer is a fungus but not all the time. There are a few other causes also.

I had psoriasis on my hands last summer and Dr Simoncini says that psoriasis is similar to cancer but not deadly. He said to use lugols iodine on it for a time and it will make it go away and so it did. Psoriasis cured is quite rare. Lugols did it for the p on my hands but not my knee perhaps because the spots on my hands were new and the spot on my knee about 4 years old.

This doctor has videos showing how sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) cured a lung cancer case on this site"

http://www.curenaturalicancro.com/

Dr Simoncini says lugols iodine can cure many skin cancers. If you have cancer read his site carefully.
Thank you arrowwind

I'll have good look.
daria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2008, 06:35 PM   #51
chattanova

Cancer Cause and Cure - Could it be this Simple?

Quote:
According to this hypothesis based on years of scientific and clinical research, the cause of cancer is infection by a common fungus, Candida albicans. The good news is that it can be treated with a powerful antifungal agent that can\'t be patented.

http://www.nexusmagazine.com/article...IsAFungus.html

Old 09-11-2009, 02:11 PM   #52
totalrecall

Good website on fungus. I think the problem is man's modern diet. It's acidosis allround. When the urine and saliva have a low ph, it can allow cancer (and a lot of other diseases) to take hold. Correcting the ph is the key I reckon.

I found this site in 2004. There used to be loads of photos on it. They might still be there somewhere. The photos were mind boggling. Ah, it's all video now.

http://www.cancerx.org/
totalrecall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 06:55 PM   #53
lyrag

I've heard that change of diet works wonders for alot of people, lots of raw food eaters have had serious diseases and illnesses and thats why they end up going raw in the first place.

http://www.hacres.com/testimonies/te...trterm1=cancer
lyrag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 06:58 PM   #54
lyrag

Apparently people with cancer and other serious diseases bodies are in an 'acid state' people with alkaline bodies are healthy.
lyrag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 09:06 AM   #55
holylucifer

Quote:
Cancer Cause and Cure - Could it be this Simple?
Then meet the cure for everything.

Colloidal silver water, this will get rid of anything bad bacteria in the eyes of the supreme creator, anything viral, anything fungus without fail and act as a second immune system.

Will get rid of anything bad and leave the good and promote it such as increased body cell growth rate completely detoxifyed blood as well as numerous things..

It would competely reverse whatever sickness but faster on bacteria and viral but slower on cancer which is why you have to take a bit more and prevent you from getting sick if you are well completely.

As far as i can see colloidal silver is the complete superior and the way i see it, silver is programmed by good god who has a much bigger understanding to get rid of anything bad and or off balance in the body and that is too much of a big list to list here..if you take this stuff it will stay in your system for some time but silver which can be found in soil it's extremely vital but the farming technique nowadays has a lack of it.

www.uk-cs.co.uk

http://www.dicksonbiz.com/local/vide...ectlink-15.php

In 1990, an astounding discovery was reported at Albert Einstein College of Medicine in NYC by Drs. Kaali and Wyman, resulting in Patent No. 5,188,738 being issued in 1993 entitled "Alternating Current Supplied Electrically Conductive Method and System for Treatment of Blood and/or Other Body Fluids and/or Synthetic Fluids with Electric Forces.". Their research work involved an in vitro & in vivo human Blood Electrification process, which electronically sterilizes the blood, resulting in all known pathogens, including bacteria, viruses, parasites, and fungus, being completely eliminated! Their research had been anticipated 24 years earlier in 1973 with the research involved in Patent No. 3,753,886. Not surprisingly though, due to the stranglehold, that the Pharmaceutical Cartel has in the U.S., this revolutionary clinical data was almost totally suppressed. Other than a few News Articles such as the Science News: Mar. 30, `91 pg. 207, Longevity: Dec. `92/pg. 14, and Houston Post: Mar. 20, '91 /Sect. A-10, plus the Patent No. 5,188,738, there has been a complete BLACKOUT since then in the News Media about this powerful medical technology.

I am further than these guys but what i described above it will do.

The reason why these vegtables do what they do is because of the silver in the soil another reason why weed does what it does is because of silver in the soil but yea.

Last edited by holylucifer; 11-11-2009 at 09:15 AM.
holylucifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2009, 06:50 AM   #56
tenzingnorgay
Inactive

Quote:
'As unbelievable as it seems the key to stopping many cancers has been around for over 30 years. Yet it has been banned. Blocked. And kept out of your medicine cabinet by the very agency designed to protect your health -- the FDA. In 1966, the senior oncologist at a prominent NY hospital rocked the medical world when he developed a serum that "shrank cancer tumors in 45 minutes!"

Headlines hit every major paper around the world. Scientists and researchers applauded. Time and again this life-saving treatment worked miracles, but the FDA shut him down, ignoring the research he had done and the hope he had given to many.'

http://www.isecureonline.com/Reports/FCBK/W680H535/
There are many cancer treatements that have been banned.
tenzingnorgay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2011, 05:24 PM   #57
wwu777

Is it true that animals in the wild don't get cancer unless they live with humans? If so, that says a lot doesn't it? What about the claim that people in the wild who never eat processed foods never get tooth decay? How come animals don't get tooth decay?
wwu777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2011, 10:07 PM   #58
stillwakingup

Has anyone actually tried this?

www.uk-cs.co.uk
stillwakingup is offline   Reply With Quote