Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 27-09-2018, 06:28 PM   #81
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksigmason View Post
I'm not a psychologist, read up on what ritual is said to do to the psyche.
well i have done...

but i was aksing you seeing as you have put yourself forward as an authority on freemasonry and yet you don't seem able or willing to give a satisfactory answer

Dion Fortune would say that initiation is the act of linking the microcosmic sephirah, the chakra to the macrocosmic sephirah. It is the introduction of the newcomer to the sphere by those already there.

''they construct a symbolic representation of the sphere on the physical plane in the furniture of the temple and they construct an astral replica of it by concentrated imagination and draw down into the temple through invocation the forces of the sphere of the sephirah they are working on. These forces stimulate the corresponding chakras of the initiate and wake them to activity in his aura''

Which is a magical operation so this means that when you tell me that freemasonry is not a magical order it leaves two possibilities:

1. that you are unaware of this dimension to the rituals
2. that you are aware of it but seek to deny it publically

The problem with the first option is that i've been telling you freemasonry is a magical qabalistic order here since 2014 and after one such conversation where you denied this you then started using a hermit tarot card as your avatar which is of course a qabalistic path on the tree of life

you then also revealed recently that you are involved in a magical order so it seems to me that you are perfectly aware of the magical nature of freemasony but are dishonest in your dealings with people outside of the lodge regarding these matters which does not paint the lodge in a very good light seeing as you are well embedded in their organisation

Quote:
GAOTU = God

Prove they are.
the templars were always a bloodline order

To wear the white tunic you had to be of the right bloodlines. My ancestors are freemasons from a part of scotland well known for its templar connections so i am more than likely of the templar bloodlines

You on the other hand like to wear their badges and assume you are one of their club but you would have worn the black tunic back in the day which as a non bloodline would be the highest rank you would have been able to wear

if you think things are any different today you are fooling yourself. You are just a footsoldier but you will never be one of their inner circle unless you are one of the bloodlines

all the talk of a 'brotherhood of man' is bunk. They mean a brotherhood of their bloodlines

Quote:
No, I don't see that.
don't see what?

that you behave shabbily towards non freemasons on this forum?
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 27-09-2018 at 06:29 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2018, 09:24 PM   #82
ksigmason

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
but i was aksing you seeing as you have put yourself forward as an authority on freemasonry and yet you don't seem able or willing to give a satisfactory answer
I'm not a psychologist.

Quote:
Which is a magical operation so this means that when you tell me that freemasonry is not a magical order it leaves two possibilities:

1. that you are unaware of this dimension to the rituals
2. that you are aware of it but seek to deny it publically
You do know what a false dichotomy is, right?

Quote:
The problem with the first option is that i've been telling you freemasonry is a magical qabalistic order here since 2014 and after one such conversation where you denied this you then started using a hermit tarot card as your avatar which is of course a qabalistic path on the tree of life
I chose that Tarot card as my astrological sign is Virgo and the Hermit is associated with Virgo.

Quote:
the templars were always a bloodline order
This is a non-sequitur as whatever the policy for the Templars were doesn't mean that is how Freemasonry operates.

Quote:
My ancestors are freemasons from a part of scotland well known for its templar connections so i am more than likely of the templar bloodlines
So?

Quote:
You on the other hand like to wear their badges and assume you are one of their club but you would have worn the black tunic back in the day which as a non bloodline would be the highest rank you would have been able to wear
Nice superiority complex.

Quote:
You are just a footsoldier but you will never be one of their inner circle unless you are one of the bloodlines
That's your opinion.

Quote:
that you behave shabbily towards non freemasons on this forum?
Yes, because I've been treated with respect and with civility.

Traveling Templar blog - 07JAN2019
ksigmason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2018, 10:12 PM   #83
Oreironstar

Quote:
I'm not a psychologist.

You do know what a false dichotomy is, right?

I chose that Tarot card as my astrological sign is Virgo and the Hermit is associated with Virgo.

This is a non-sequitur as whatever the policy for the Templars were doesn't mean that is how Freemasonry operates.

So?

That's your opinion.

Go back to the Lodge man
Oreironstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2018, 01:35 PM   #84
ksigmason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oreironstar View Post
Go back to the Lodge man
And you should go back to your cave.

Old 29-09-2018, 08:43 PM   #85
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
are you or are you not a member of a magical order?

Quote:
i've claimed no advantage or gain so not a claim to superiority at all

I'm simply explaining to you how society currently works. If you think things are different in the states then you are wrong as the same bloodliens expanded into the states and took that over

Quote:
perhaps if you actually spoke to people factually instead of making empty denials in every single one of your posts you might find yourself having an interesting conversation

the problem is though that your mouth is on leash. you are not your own man
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2018, 05:07 AM   #86
ksigmason

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
are you or are you not a member of a magical order?
No, I'm a member of a fraternity.

Quote:
I'm simply explaining to you how society currently works. If you think things are different in the states then you are wrong as the same bloodliens expanded into the states and took that over
Except you were wrong.

Quote:
the problem is though that your mouth is on leash. you are not your own man
That's your opinion, not my reality.

Old 30-09-2018, 06:57 PM   #87
Oreironstar

Quote:
No, I'm a member of a fraternity.

Except you were wrong.