Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening > Awakening The World - Every Heart Makes A Difference

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 30-04-2015, 08:18 PM   #21
kizzie
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Hertfordshire UK
Posts: 5,486
Likes: 3,708 (1,807 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getagrip View Post
"The need to be right" a very apt statement on this forum. I like that you don't need to prove yourself right to others, that's kind of what I'm talking about.
I feel at peace letting people be who they are too. Is that personal growth?
I think it is.. And yes it is peaceful just letting people be who they are. Its lovely to watch people learn about themselves and see them growing and becoming illuminated with that "spark" I dont know how to describe it. Its been a long day
__________________
When you stop watching what they want you to watch you stop thinking what they want you to think.. Then you see a world that is nothing like they tell you it is.
kizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2015, 09:21 PM   #22
the mighty zhiba
Inactive
 
the mighty zhiba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 20,828
Likes: 5,989 (2,995 Posts)
Default

Just know that you are love, an expressive embodiment of love in its-self, and as much as you are love, you are loved too.

It's easy to get lost sometimes, looking out the windows while we are journeying from one part of our life to the next, the panorama is breathtaking, beautiful and inspiring, and it is there to be noticed and / or experienced as we find it.

If we explore the world around us, then that is an expression of purpose, no different to the expression of purpose than if we allow ourselves to be detached from it as we pass by - however sereenly we engage, it is all experience.

And we become an expression of the experience whether we attach to it or not. the experience, no matter how profound becomes a part of our subconscious exploration of the now, and occasionally a part of the conscious experience.

The experience of you, in my here and now, is one of beauty and sereenity, you are not only love but you are loved.

We leave our footprints in the sand, nature irrevocably washes them away, but inbetween the innevitable intervention our energies will be remembered by those we have touched - the deeper we touch them, the deeper the memory.

Some will remember the beauty, some the love, some the physical and some will remember the emotional - the expressions of you.

I'm lucky to be able to share them all, and that, in a nut shell does really matter

Being in the here and the now, in all the ways that matter, and allowing the here and now to pass into the here and now, without filter, or distortion or subduction - just as you are.

With all the experiences that you take with you

Last edited by The Mighty Zhiba; 30-04-2015 at 09:28 PM.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2015, 10:09 PM   #23
iamhe
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 3,473
Likes: 241 (198 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getagrip View Post
"The need to be right" a very apt statement on this forum. I like that you don't need to prove yourself right to others, that's kind of what I'm talking about.
I feel at peace letting people be who they are too. Is that personal growth?
yes, growth is going beyond the persona (mask)
I think every time is now and every where is here, as I look at it
with physical eyes or with mental eye
I know people who got so stuck by avoiding to process their thoughts (past or future) because they thought it wasn't "now"
we've got to be brave enough to deal with our conscious and subconscious self (all of it, the good, the bad and the ugly) as it presents in the moment, always now
so this is what we do on the awakening forum, we take a look at our self, the good the badand the ugly
for some that might look like a clash of egos but I tell you something - it only is if one believes it's real and it matters... think about it before you judge with negativity something that is ultimately a work of love
yes there are so many gurus out there who say "shut up your ego or go away and come back when you're quiet inside (loving)
what if the faster better way is that people let the ego say what it has to say, but always with awareness :luv:
oh and what a nice honest opening post for this truth seeking thread
thanks <3
iamhe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2015, 10:14 PM   #24
swamideva
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 14,263
Likes: 75 (65 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getagrip View Post
"The need to be right" a very apt statement on this forum. I like that you don't need to prove yourself right to others, that's kind of what I'm talking about.
I feel at peace letting people be who they are too. Is that personal growth?
I reserve the right to be wrong. Being right is just another attachment.

The only certainty in life is death, the end of this physical existence. What will matter then as that point of transition becomes imminent?

Life for me is about letting go in preparation for letting go of everything that i am attached to and hold dear, the inevitable finale.

I like to see my life as a cyclical event as opposed to linear. The beginning and the end are the same point, every other point on the circle/cycle is the middle and what i do and who i am now affects both the beginning and the end.


Apart from all that life is a mystery, i let it be so and enjoy, while at the same time mysteries inspire my curiosity. The more i learn the less i know, and it may always be so as there are no boundaries on infinity.
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2015, 10:40 PM   #25
iamhe
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 3,473
Likes: 241 (198 Posts)
Default

it is always the same question that needs a choice and is really an excuse to avoid serious detective investigation work into the truth of our self
should I investigate the truth of my self on my own/in a family, in the past/in the now, from within the body/from above the body, somewhere else/right where I am?
hundreds of books were written trying to argue in favor of one of these, very dualistic books indeed
because yes, spiritualy is the dualistic negotiation of an idea of absolute - but a necessary one
and in the end it comes to one same thing, it doesn't matter how, when and where, just do it and don't let go until I reach the stars :luv:
iamhe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2015, 10:45 PM   #26
iamhe
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 3,473
Likes: 241 (198 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamhe View Post
it is always the same question that needs a choice and is really an excuse to avoid serious detective investigation work into the truth of our self
should I investigate the truth of my self on my own/in a family, in the past/in the now, from within the body/from above the body, somewhere else/right where I am?
hundreds of books were written trying to argue in favor of one of these, very dualistic books indeed
because yes, spiritualy is the dualistic negotiation of an idea of absolute - but a necessary one
and in the end it comes to one same thing, it doesn't matter how, when and where, just do it and don't let go until I reach the stars :luv:
how? the how comes once one resolves to do the what

so, does it really matter?

nothing really matters, no matter how beautiful, except the truth of who I really am.
iamhe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 01:45 AM   #27
reverendjim
Inactive
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: canada
Posts: 8,306
Likes: 1,348 (822 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getagrip View Post


So do you think we should be more 'in our skin' rather than looking for spiritual fulfilment through meditation ect?
one could say we are in our skin for a reason. and the reason is pretty simple: cos thats the way it is. and all this looking for fulfillment spiritually or trying to get out of ones skin is kind of silly really. you'll get out of your skin soon enough. and concerning that, i think the universe takes care of itself pretty well. all this preparation bullshit is just that...bullshit. just fear to control people is all it is. all religions are like that.

the universe is phisicality. thats it in a nutshell. the other side of e=mc2 is not something the physical can experience. mathematically thats not what light is. the physicality is light. photons are the quanta of this universe. the new agers dont think about that fact when they spout about being beings of light. they think that they will "become" when in reality thats what they are as physical beings. they are literally made of photons as physical beings. its in the ceasing to exist where the mystery lies. but is also in existing...

interesting eh?
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 05:58 AM   #28
the tealady
Forum Advisor
 
the tealady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Down by the sea
Posts: 18,965
Likes: 4,648 (2,475 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getagrip View Post
I have been doing a lot of thinking today, about my life ect and where it's going.
A few of you may know that I'm quite into Buddhism, i like the ethos of it and i tend to pick and choose the bits that resonate. Besides meditation, i work a lot with crystals ( which work very well for me ) But should we really be striving for higher consciousness?

You and i are a physical manifestation of this reality ( be it hologram / matrix, whatever, we are experiencing the here in the now.

Are we being led away from the simpleness of this fact? I read so much on here about peoples experiences of 'other realities' astral travel to other dimensions ect ( and have had a few experiences myself) But a lot of it seems to be ego putting on it's bovver boots. i moderate on threads where so called 'awakend' people tear strips off each other, i wonder if this is just a distraction from experiencing the 'here and now'? Do we need to focus more on the experience ( as painful as it can be) of being in this suit of skin? HELP!!
It think that if our higher selves are drawn to these experiences then that is part of the individual journey. Some aren't and that's OK too. As for the friction between people, I cant help feeling that those doing the tearing down are not as awakened as they think or they wouldn't feel the need to do it. I would also add that the pain of this life experience is necessary as part of the whole journey. Again its going to be different for each one.
__________________
Unlike a lot of other people, David walks the talk. Be careful who you trust in this alternative media and research.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.

Last edited by The Tealady; 01-05-2015 at 06:00 AM.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 08:37 AM   #29
the mighty zhiba
Inactive
 
the mighty zhiba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 20,828
Likes: 5,989 (2,995 Posts)
Default

i think: the only thing that matters is to be all that you want to be, and to do it the best way that you can.

If you can do that, then you can be happy.

We have an inate need to look for reason, and we can actually evade the things that really do matter when we allow ourselves to get lost in the humdrum and the peripheral.

It's also easy to get lost in the expectation that we project upon others, that we expect them to be something and judge them accordingly. People are just people and if they are being what they want to be
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 09:10 AM   #30
jake_ball
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 10,021
Likes: 3,174 (1,628 Posts)
Default

I have been through the Buddhism phase. It was very useful to me. I went through the meditation stage, and that too was helpful. I have been through loads of phases (Hippie; Peace and Love ...etc etc) - All very useful. I learned a lot.

Now I tend to just be. But because humanity has a default setting that is akin to a state of forgetfulness, now and again (but not very often now) I have to REMIND myself how I got to this point.

I now just know that I am a spiritual, physical and mental (lol) being. It's simple.
I dont know much about Osho, but he enjoyed sex did he ? Good for him!! Nothing wrong with that. He is human, and it's part of the human experience (as is love, hate, fear, and everything else that humans experience)

Just be, and do what is right (most of the time if poss).
__________________
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion

Last edited by jake_ball; 01-05-2015 at 09:24 AM.
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 09:32 AM   #31
jake_ball
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 10,021
Likes: 3,174 (1,628 Posts)
Default

I have a friend who has recently announced that she is a hippie. She is really enjoying being this thing that she calls a "hippie". She now feels complete. She now knows how to introduce herself cos she has finally got an identity. She has got inner peace now

She will get bored of it soon and then realise that it was just a period of self- imposed stagnation, and she might feel a little embarrassed about her human condition and then move on to the next phase of filling the void. I am confident that she will eventually realise that each phase was not really her identity, but it was just a part of a journey of learning/remembering who and what she really is.

She knows all about conspiracy theories and the illuminati btw, and I have had some ace discussions with her
__________________
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 10:49 AM   #32
getagrip
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 17,875
Likes: 5,091 (2,677 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mighty Zhiba View Post
The experience of you, in my here and now, is one of beauty and sereenity, you are not only love but you are loved.

We leave our footprints in the sand, nature irrevocably washes them away, but inbetween the innevitable intervention our energies will be remembered by those we have touched - the deeper we touch them, the deeper the memory.

Some will remember the beauty, some the love, some the physical and some will remember the emotional - the expressions of you.

I'm lucky to be able to share them all, and that, in a nut shell does really matter


Yes, I guess you're right.

When we start to look at self and all that 'self' encompasses it does seem to return to 'Love'.
When I think of it that way, Love is like a crystal matrix, a base from which everything else grows. Is it time to push aside thoughts of 'spirituality' and fighting ego to focus solely on love, could it be that simple?

Perhaps also, the resent experience of being present when death took away a life force which we both knew to be so vital and the harsh reality of looking upon a body that was in effect just a shell has thrown me slightly?

***
“The past is already gone, the future is not yet here. There's only one moment for you to live, and that is the present moment”

― Gautama Buddha . . .

***
:luv:
getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 10:55 AM   #33
getagrip
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 17,875
Likes: 5,091 (2,677 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamhe View Post
yes, growth is going beyond the persona (mask)
I think every time is now and every where is here, as I look at it
with physical eyes or with mental eye
I know people who got so stuck by avoiding to process their thoughts (past or future) because they thought it wasn't "now"
we've got to be brave enough to deal with our conscious and subconscious self (all of it, the good, the bad and the ugly) as it presents in the moment, always now
so this is what we do on the awakening forum, we take a look at our self, the good the badand the ugly
for some that might look like a clash of egos but I tell you something - it only is if one believes it's real and it matters... think about it before you judge with negativity something that is ultimately a work of love
yes there are so many gurus out there who say "shut up your ego or go away and come back when you're quiet inside (loving)
what if the faster better way is that people let the ego say what it has to say, but always with awareness :luv:
oh and what a nice honest opening post for this truth seeking thread
thanks <3
Reading your post, for me, is like a confirmation of my reply above. Thank you for sharing your thoughts
getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 11:00 AM   #34
getagrip
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 17,875
Likes: 5,091 (2,677 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamideva View Post
I reserve the right to be wrong. Being right is just another attachment.

The only certainty in life is death, the end of this physical existence. What will matter then as that point of transition becomes imminent?

Life for me is about letting go in preparation for letting go of everything that i am attached to and hold dear, the inevitable finale.

I like to see my life as a cyclical event as opposed to linear. The beginning and the end are the same point, every other point on the circle/cycle is the middle and what i do and who i am now affects both the beginning and the end.


Apart from all that life is a mystery, i let it be so and enjoy, while at the same time mysteries inspire my curiosity. The more i learn the less i know, and it may always be so as there are no boundaries on infinity.

Thank you for your reply

The part I have highlighted is possibly what I'm struggling with in my life right now.

You are preparing to let go, while I'm looking for what it is I should be grasping while having this experience as a physical being. In 'preparing to let go' could that be seen as living in the future and not in the present?
getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 11:07 AM   #35
getagrip
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 17,875
Likes: 5,091 (2,677 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Tealady View Post
It think that if our higher selves are drawn to these experiences then that is part of the individual journey. Some aren't and that's OK too. As for the friction between people, I cant help feeling that those doing the tearing down are not as awakened as they think or they wouldn't feel the need to do it. I would also add that the pain of this life experience is necessary as part of the whole journey. Again its going to be different for each one.
This made me think of the First Noble Truth . . .

Quote:
Suffering is a fact of life. There are four unavoidable physical sufferings; birth, old age, sickness and death. There are also three forms of mental suffering; separation from the people we love; contact with people we dislike and frustration of desires. Happiness is real and comes in many ways, but happiness does not last forever and does not stop suffering. Buddhists believe that the way to end suffering is to first accept the fact that suffering is actually a fact of life.
:luv:
getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 11:18 AM   #36
getagrip
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 17,875
Likes: 5,091 (2,677 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverendjim View Post
one could say we are in our skin for a reason. and the reason is pretty simple: cos thats the way it is. and all this looking for fulfillment spiritually or trying to get out of ones skin is kind of silly really. you'll get out of your skin soon enough. and concerning that, i think the universe takes care of itself pretty well. all this preparation bullshit is just that...bullshit. just fear to control people is all it is. all religions are like that.

the universe is phisicality. thats it in a nutshell. the other side of e=mc2 is not something the physical can experience. mathematically thats not what light is. the physicality is light. photons are the quanta of this universe. the new agers dont think about that fact when they spout about being beings of light. they think that they will "become" when in reality thats what they are as physical beings. they are literally made of photons as physical beings. its in the ceasing to exist where the mystery lies. but is also in existing...

interesting eh?
Yes, interesting stuff

That's where my thought processes are leading me right now. I've been concerned for such a long time about building up the 'spiritual' part of my being, but like you, I'm starting to see that, it is what it is. Should we all just enjoy the best way we can our experiences while in this suit of skin?
However, like swami said, I also reserve the right to be wrong
getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 11:27 AM   #37
getagrip
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 17,875
Likes: 5,091 (2,677 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
I have been through the Buddhism phase. It was very useful to me. I went through the meditation stage, and that too was helpful. I have been through loads of phases (Hippie; Peace and Love ...etc etc) - All very useful. I learned a lot.

Now I tend to just be. But because humanity has a default setting that is akin to a state of forgetfulness, now and again (but not very often now) I have to REMIND myself how I got to this point.

I now just know that I am a spiritual, physical and mental (lol) being. It's simple.
I dont know much about Osho, but he enjoyed sex did he ? Good for him!! Nothing wrong with that. He is human, and it's part of the human experience (as is love, hate, fear, and everything else that humans experience)

Just be, and do what is right (most of the time if poss).
Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
I have a friend who has recently announced that she is a hippie. She is really enjoying being this thing that she calls a "hippie". She now feels complete. She now knows how to introduce herself cos she has finally got an identity. She has got inner peace now

She will get bored of it soon and then realise that it was just a period of self- imposed stagnation, and she might feel a little embarrassed about her human condition and then move on to the next phase of filling the void. I am confident that she will eventually realise that each phase was not really her identity, but it was just a part of a journey of learning/remembering who and what she really is.

She knows all about conspiracy theories and the illuminati btw, and I have had some ace discussions with her
Hello, my friend, Jake Ball :luv:

I always enjoy reading what you have to say. You have a very quirky thought process which is easy to follow, it kind of unfolds before my eyes as you write, I see you following your own train of thought, flowing and amending as you go.
getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 11:33 AM   #38
kizzie
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Hertfordshire UK
Posts: 5,486
Likes: 3,708 (1,807 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getagrip View Post


Yes, I guess you're right.

When we start to look at self and all that 'self' encompasses it does seem to return to 'Love'.
When I think of it that way, Love is like a crystal matrix, a base from which everything else grows. Is it time to push aside thoughts of 'spirituality' and fighting ego to focus solely on love, could it be that simple?

Perhaps also, the resent experience of being present when death took away a life force which we both knew to be so vital and the harsh reality of looking upon a body that was in effect just a shell has thrown me slightly?

***
“The past is already gone, the future is not yet here. There's only one moment for you to live, and that is the present moment”

― Gautama Buddha . . .

***
:luv:
This is a great interview about the healing power of loss. I wish it were around when I had all my loses..

Hope it helps. :luv:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9K...trWFdoMDA/view
__________________
When you stop watching what they want you to watch you stop thinking what they want you to think.. Then you see a world that is nothing like they tell you it is.
kizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 11:50 AM   #39
getagrip
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 17,875
Likes: 5,091 (2,677 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzie View Post
This is a great interview about the healing power of loss. I wish it were around when I had all my loses..

Hope it helps. :luv:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9K...trWFdoMDA/view
Thank you, Kizzie :luv:
getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 11:58 AM   #40
swamideva
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 14,263
Likes: 75 (65 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getagrip View Post
Thank you for your reply

The part I have highlighted is possibly what I'm struggling with in my life right now.

You are preparing to let go, while I'm looking for what it is I should be grasping while having this experience as a physical being. In 'preparing to let go' could that be seen as living in the future and not in the present?
I said

Life for me is about letting go in preparation for letting go of everything that i am attached to and hold dear, the inevitable finale.

I will explain a little more.

I let go of attachments today as best i can. Its a process that i practice on a daily basis. I may have to keep reminding myself when i forget and get caught up in my ego attachments, but i work at it and it gradually gets easier. I also have techniques of self inquiry, accepting what is and living life on life's terms that help me do this. Death is a part of life. So i embrace life in all its aspects, good and evil, light and dark. Its something i look at and a part of acknowledging my shadow.

This is the preparation and it happens now. I will never be ready for the big let go, though i feel being non attached will help with the inevitable acceptance of the event. I would like to surrender into the transition and not resist.

Its an ambivalence, as i care deeply about the world and at the same time its not my concern because the only real power i have is to change myself. If what i do and who i am helps others and make the world a better place then that is a bonus.

Last edited by swamideva; 01-05-2015 at 12:09 PM.
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:42 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.