Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening > Awakening The World - Every Heart Makes A Difference

Old 27-02-2015, 02:46 AM   #1
yass

Default Love and Healing Thoughts and Energy

Please join me in a new endeavor to focus and send love and healing thoughts and energy to those in need and to our beloved planet Earth.
I would send love and healing thoughts and energy to where I would see it go and never to persons or places that I would not.
Quote:
If I were focusing where I felt compassion, on the poor, the lonely, the overworked, the hungry, dying trees, chemtrailed skies, polluted rivers and waterways, and many other.. persons, places, and things I can think of, I would feel good about sending love and healing thoughts to them and hoping it would help bring well being.
Okay folks, to get on with it. I dedicate this thread to some that I believe are in dire need of love, healing, restoration, and justice.
The thought very much counts, and our intentions.
Though Wednesday was yesterday, and I thought about doing this yesterday, I wasn't ready to. Today is Thursday but my first subjects will particularly be about Wednesday's counter ritual (countering darkness, occult, secrets).

Here is the picture:
http://i.xomf.com/khfvv.jpg

The above is A-a and G-l

They had a particular story about Wednesdays which is why I think it is the best day for our love and thoughts to be focused.

I would also like to include their mother, her partner, her advocate in our love and healing thoughts, and not to be excluded in the least, other children and babies which these children have included in their narrations.

It's not okay to speak their names and either you are familiar with the story or not.

Here is a link to the thread if you are not but are curious.

God Bless and may God help us to offer sustenance to the afflicted.

You've been up all night just listening for his drum
Hoping that the righteous might just might just might just might just come
I heard the general whispering to his aide de camp
Be watchful for Mohammed's lamp

Last edited by yass; 27-02-2015 at 03:06 AM.
yass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2015, 11:50 AM   #2
wildhorse

this could be a powerful thread

sometimes shitty things can happen as part of a life plan but sending love and healing can help people get through it and hopefully make the right choices to ensure they never get sent the same shit again

:luv:
wildhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2015, 12:13 PM   #3
andy1033

The earth has more energy than we could ever imagine. So for me it will do just fine. We are mostly disconnected from the earth, while most animals have a more direct energy connection to it.

So for me, i would be sure the earth will be ok, though i understand why the ptb call humans a cancer on the earth. A detached living entity trying to kill its host.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2015, 07:44 PM   #4
yass

For all we know, all that oil we're pulling out of the planet is meant to cool the planetary engine when plates shift and adjust.

Please join in sending love and healing thoughts and energy to our beleaguered skies on Tuesday. May our loving hearts and focused thoughts help bring restoration, healing, and reprieve from the assault on our heavenly skies.

Tuesday -- Tiu's day

Tiu (Twia) is the English/Germanic god of war and the sky. He is identified with the Norse god Tyr.

You've been up all night just listening for his drum
Hoping that the righteous might just might just might just might just come
I heard the general whispering to his aide de camp
Be watchful for Mohammed's lamp
yass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2015, 09:05 PM   #5
grandmasterp
Banned

Nice thread topic Yass.
All strength to your efforts.
:luv:
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote