Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening > Awakening The World - Every Heart Makes A Difference

Old 15-10-2015, 09:57 PM   #41
getagrip
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
I had a major fuck up on Sept 11th, of all days.

I love Avebury and that part of Wiltshire.

I'm not particularly knowledgeable on earth/planet energy, but I used to feel the energies of places. These days less so. Perhaps I've transcended those vibrations.
Maybe you have

I felt quite despondent watching the Druids collect the 'dying embers of the sun' the lass who collected them fucked off to the pub!! Things are so commercial now. It was nice to drive to a quiet part in that area and just 'be'
getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2015, 10:14 PM   #42
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getagrip View Post
Maybe you have

I felt quite despondent watching the Druids collect the 'dying embers of the sun' the lass who collected them fucked off to the pub!! Things are so commercial now. It was nice to drive to a quiet part in that area and just 'be'
Yeah, I'm lucky enough to be of an age to have wandered about Stonehenge unrestricted.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2015, 12:04 AM   #43
optimalunity

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilbe View Post
This is totally backwards..

Transforming yourself achieves nothing when we still have to earn a living...

So you put money above Enlightenment? You would put the material above the Spiritual? You would put profit above an end to suffering? Resources above the Source?

Actually, earning a living means nothing, even becoming the worlds richest man means jack, if you die an ignorant fool.. Which is exactly what will happen if anyone listens to this advice..
That is not what I am saying.

It is not backwards it is reality.

Seeking enlightenment for self is on par as seeking riches for self, both are selfish.

You can not help the collective humanity by teaching them to mediate, to pray, to have inner peace, to love but you can be rich and share your wealth with all so they all get the ability to seek inner enlightenment, do this collectively and you can change the world.

Once the world is changed you can have the time to do all the emotional reconciliation with the universe you require.

"If the Universe was left to be created by an Atheist we would still have nothing"

Me
optimalunity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2015, 09:19 AM   #44
neilbe
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by optimalunity View Post
That is not what I am saying.

It is not backwards it is reality.

Seeking enlightenment for self is on par as seeking riches for self, both are selfish.

You can not help the collective humanity by teaching them to mediate, to pray, to have inner peace, to love but you can be rich and share your wealth with all so they all get the ability to seek inner enlightenment, do this collectively and you can change the world.

Once the world is changed you can have the time to do all the emotional reconciliation with the universe you require.
It's completely backwards.

Have you heard of a Bodhisattva? A man or woman who seeks enlightenment for the benefit and welfare of all sentient beings? Obviously not. Well these guys are so selfless that they are willing to forsake Nirvana for service to others..

What you are suggesting is good, to share the worlds resources, but that will only happen once our attitudes have changed.

The fact is this. We have enough food, we have enough resources, what we don't have is the motivation, the desire or the encouragement to change.

Saying that we need to share everything first, before we change our selfish attitudes is completely backwards, utter ignorance.....
neilbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2015, 04:39 PM   #45
vinnievega

Quote:
The simplest analogy I know for the 'collective mind' is an ocean and each of us are a drop in that ocean. That would account for individuality.
Good analogy, i remember Icke using that one often and it sticks in the mind because of it's simple but oh so fitting description.
vinnievega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2015, 04:55 PM   #46
vinnievega

Quote:
Edit: 'Hive mind' does not sit well with me. It feels wrong. I think we can all be connected without being that way. Individuality, imo, is necessary to experience all that there is.

I do try to keep an open mind and not to stick to beliefs if I find at a later date they no longer resonate with me. I guess that's the only way we can truly learn.
Of course it doesn't, that's because the so called hive mind is 'their' terrain. That's the way they let this system run in uniform.

I think balance is the key once again, the middle road. Living in a collective, co-operating society while still remaining your pure individual self and are allowed to, which we more or less can't within this society, only if you can accept being rejected and alienated from mainstream society, which most often ends in socially isolated people. This is a great loss, because i think these people are some of the pinnacles of change and don't get motivated and pushed enough to show their potential. Besides that, most jobs don't go tothe most creative, intelligent or pure beings, but the most slavish, non-critical, uninspired, obedient folks, so the people who express their base individuality often don't even have the chance to showcase their talents within a regular job. Some may 'escape' through using their talents to make it big in arts, music or acting, but that's a very small percentage, most have to make ends meet like all other workers, competing with all the others.
vinnievega is offline   Reply With Quote