Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 22-01-2019, 11:38 PM   #1
metak88

Default The Most Secret Space Program Mission EVER Recorded Documentary

Quote:
Vesta is an asteroid that orbits the Sun, it is 300 miles in diameter, but this is no ordinary asteroid. In August 1979 a meeting was set up between many different Extraterrestrial races, things didn't go as planned and this meeting soon turned into a battle for Earth' survival. This battle would involve Earth allies, the Raptors and Earths enemies, the Reptilians.

The evidence eventually leads us back to the infamous Dulce base. The Base is a secret alien underground facility under Archuleta Mesa. Claims of alien activity there first arose from Albuquerque businessman Paul Bennewitz. This is supposedly the largest Reptilian and Grey base in America.
Old 23-01-2019, 01:50 AM   #2
truegroup

Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!

This is amazing stuff. So this space programme is even more secret than the Soopah Sekret one? How did they ever find out about all this?

You don't think....nahhh...it couldn't actually be....could it?......I mean a gigantic big pile of made up arse? I mean some bloke talking utter shite with no evidence, surely not
It is impossible to reason with an unreasonable person. A proper truther will not hold a fixed, immovable opinion. They will assess all evidence, use logic, reason, critical thinking and position themselves accordingly. If new evidence contradicts and better explains their own, they will adapt. A truther is not afraid to be wrong and is certainly not afraid to change their position. A truther does not ignore contradictory evidence. GOT THAT!?
Apollo Proven
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2019, 03:29 AM   #3
oz93666

Extremely professional and well made video ... Probably not for newcomers to this subject, as when presented in this dramatic , highly illustrated fashion it sounds all too unbelievable ...

Relies mainly on information from Mark Philips , so I'm sure it's basically correct.

It gives the impression that Earth is constantly in danger from ETs who want to physically invade ... How have we survived so far??? ... By the protection of more powerful benevolent ETs ... It must be the plan, that now we have advanced tech , these benevolent ETs will take a back seat and hand over to us humans to protect ourselves.

Last edited by oz93666; 23-01-2019 at 11:41 AM.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2019, 09:29 AM   #4
screamingeagle

why would good ETs protect us......why our civilisation is important for outer space.......

this world is inflitraded with reptilians and their servants
that's faild protection imo

why would they help someone who dosn't want to help them self.......

from what i gathered we are important to the reptilian entities cos we are food to them

and i strogly think that nobody can help you if you don't want.......so the circle is closed

Last edited by screamingeagle; 23-01-2019 at 09:30 AM.
screamingeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2019, 11:39 AM   #5
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by screamingeagle View Post
why would good ETs protect us......why our civilisation is important for outer space.......
Benevolent ETs would want to protect helpless life forms (us) from open tyrannical invasion.... Just as we would want to stop bullying among children....

Quote:
this world is inflitraded with reptilians and their servants
that's faild protection imo
....But at the same time they understand it's not best to interfere too much .. so it's a balancing act .... the particular ET group or alliance decide when they will give active assistance ....
It's a bit like if you had a 16 year old son. You would try to protect him from muggers and street gangs , but too much assistance would make your son into a helpless weak individual ...

We do have a world where reps do not interfere Directly ... their servants (Illuminati) do have some control here , but these are humans manipulating other humans , so good ETs have very little justification for interfering.

Quote:
... from what i gathered we are important to the reptilian entities cos we are food to them
Partly for physical food .. Mainly as allies in helping control their vast empire .. this is what the NAZI dark fleet is doing now, fighting alongside the reps in exchange for tech assistance ....

But the reps are only one group . The situation is very complex with thousands of different ET groups taking an interest in us , each with their own agenda.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2019, 06:24 PM   #6
truegroup

Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Benevolent ETs would want to protect helpless life forms (us) from open tyrannical invasion.... Just as we would want to stop bullying among children....

....But at the same time they understand it's not best to interfere too much .. so it's a balancing act .... the particular ET group or alliance decide when they will give active assistance ....
It's a bit like if you had a 16 year old son. You would try to protect him from muggers and street gangs , but too much assistance would make your son into a helpless weak individual ...

We do have a world where reps do not interfere Directly ... their servants (Illuminati) do have some control here , but these are humans manipulating other humans , so good ETs have very little justification for interfering.

Partly for physical food .. Mainly as allies in helping control their vast empire .. this is what the NAZI dark fleet is doing now, fighting alongside the reps in exchange for tech assistance ....

But the reps are only one group . The situation is very complex with thousands of different ET groups taking an interest in us , each with their own agenda.
A totally evidence-less post. Statement after statement positioning yourself as "someone who knows". Dozens of requests made of you to supply something approaching evidence.

Instead all you post is "testimony" from people on the circuit who suck money from the gullible who themselves offer not one single solitary piece of tangible evidence. NOTHING. No pictures, no technology, no film, no alienz, nada, zilch.

They've been "off world"? The Moon with no water, means to grow food, no protection from prolonged solar and cosmic radiation - freezing cold for 14 days at a time. Mars, ditto and freezing cold even during the day.

Where else? Uranus

Screen printed.
It is impossible to reason with an unreasonable person. A proper truther will not hold a fixed, immovable opinion. They will assess all evidence, use logic, reason, critical thinking and position themselves accordingly. If new evidence contradicts and better explains their own, they will adapt. A truther is not afraid to be wrong and is certainly not afraid to change their position. A truther does not ignore contradictory evidence. GOT THAT!?
Apollo Proven

Last edited by truegroup; 24-01-2019 at 06:25 PM.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2019, 10:08 PM   #7
screamingeagle

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post

i think we are more valuble to the reps on energetic level ,they can induce fear "indirectly" without sacrifise thus keeping the secret

i can accept that most of the population would freak out if ETs would show up (generaly speaking)

but in general term we are in status quo which benefits the reps........i.e this civilisation is sinking

i'm not sure how life came into being on earth,either we came to earth or we flew to space from earth(some mathematical evidence shows that mars was visited/inhabitated,along with some pictures)

so if all those spicies exists, i'm sure humans had meet some of them through out history........so to me its pretty logical that they would help.........

then again how can you help someone who doesn't want help(Tesla springs to mind)