Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David Icke's books

Old 15-11-2016, 07:39 PM   #41
equinoxboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgetusk View Post
But Icke needs to be converting people. There are only a small number of people he can preach to if he is only preaching to the already converted. I would guess that he's already reached 99% of those already, hence his readership. If this is going to grow and MEAN SOMETHING he needs to be cracking those people with no previous interest in the subject.
I don't think so. Saul was a convert, after his road to Damascus experience, and look where that led. Please, no more conversions, just lots of independent, free thinking.

Love
equinoxboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2016, 01:34 PM   #42
fudgetusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by equinoxboy View Post
I don't think so. Saul was a convert, after his road to Damascus experience, and look where that led. Please, no more conversions, just lots of independent, free thinking.

Love
You really think someone converting to Icke is going to start up a flawed and ridiculous religion? I doubt that.
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2016, 01:53 PM   #43
stargategazer
Inactive

Quote:
I mean, before you read of Icke where you pure and innocent regarding conspiracy theories/supernatural/spirtitual stuff?

Or is it that we all were into that stuff already before he came along?
Before David Icke the researcher there was David Icke the footballer who I remember watching playing for my team as it was then when I was a boy.

No David Icke didn't convert me but I remember feeling empathy for him when he first appeared on Wogan whilst everyone else I knew then jumped on the bandwagon and ridiculed him.

Prior to David Icke's awakening I had always felt a sense of there being something not right about this world but couldn't explain it. Everywhere I looked it didn't feel right.

David Icke, like a number of others have been signposts for me on this ongoing journey and for that I am very grateful. He wasn't a bad goalkeeper either

Last edited by stargategazer; 17-11-2016 at 01:56 PM.
stargategazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2016, 02:56 PM   #44
tnt1

When I first heard of David I was listening to a radio show I'd been favoring for some time way back when the internet was in it's earlier start up years. I recall one of the guests speaking about his book, The Biggest Secret and I ordered it that day, not because of anything that was said in the show but simply because the guest was a historian and was praising the amount of real research that David did to lay the ground work for that book. Many of the documents from the Virginia company and how Admiralty Law came to ground are as well written about in this book as they are anywhere else you can search to find them. Its quite a bit on many other areas of hidden history but true history also. Its worth having in your collection just for this. So that is how got to know about David Icke from a historian talking about him.
Old 17-11-2016, 03:04 PM   #45
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:
You really think someone converting to Icke is going to start up a flawed and ridiculous religion? I doubt that.
Maybe not on the same scale, but I doubt Jesus, Buddha and others could have imagined the havoc a vast swathe of their followers would wreak in their names, either.

By the way, I think it's fine to learn from some of the ideas, but conversion?! Anyone who speaks in terms of David Icke converting them is just bringing a mindset that's more appropriate to traditional religion. And I would personally stay as far as possible from any researcher or figure who themselves feel they're converting others. That's the old mindset as well.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2016, 12:13 PM   #46
fudgetusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by decode reality View Post
Maybe not on the same scale, but I doubt Jesus, Buddha and others could have imagined the havoc a vast swathe of their followers would wreak in their names, either.

By the way, I think it's fine to learn from some of the ideas, but conversion?! Anyone who speaks in terms of David Icke converting them is just bringing a mindset that's more appropriate to traditional religion. And I would personally stay as far as possible from any researcher or figure who themselves feel they're converting others. That's the old mindset as well.
I think conversion is a correct term. It doesn't have to be mind control. Icke has converted me from someone who believed in the loch ness monster to someone who believes in the illuminati. That's quite a leap. Learning can convert you. Every book you read, be it fiction or non fiction, converts you in some way.
Old 27-11-2016, 09:57 PM   #47
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:
I think conversion is a correct term. It doesn't have to be mind control. Icke has converted me from someone who believed in the loch ness monster to someone who believes in the illuminati. That's quite a leap. Learning can convert you. Every book you read, be it fiction or non fiction, converts you in some way.
I think it's the term 'convert' that carries the stigma, but yes that is really what happens when people all of a sudden embrace a new set of ideas and views in ANY field, be it mainstream and secular to alternative and spiritual. It's probably why many people become almost evangelical.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2016, 12:35 AM   #48
DebonAir
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
My questions, What is the real agenda? How much control do they have over the human race? What is their population on Earth? When do we strike?
I want to know the answer to this too. All this site is about is showing us EVERYTHING that is going wrong, which we know in fine detail. The more I read all this on a daily basis the more depressed I get.

We need to know how to do something about it, how we can win and start actually doing something about it. When is it time?
Old 29-11-2016, 12:51 AM   #49
DebonAir
Premier Subscribers

I took myself to sunday school looking for answers at age 6.
I tried churches on and off over the next 30 years, I always had too many questions, like, who did Seth marry and who did Cain marry? let's stop right there before we move on!
As a kid I could move things with my mind (freaked me out), saw spooky things, 'knew'
things before they happened and was just plain weird. As a result I could never read stories or novels, I was only ever reading about real stuff, how the brain worked, how everything worked with a gazillion questions to everyone on every topic.
Someone gave me a vax at age 11 because my brother had hepatitis, OMG, he was sick and I got punished? I had millions of questions. Suffered severe migraines since that shot and nobody believes me?!!!
Just glad people are awake and that I am not weird (well, maybe somewhat).
I read as much as I can until I hit the BS page, I listen to everyone talk, actors, musicians, everyone on youtube, Bentinho Massaro, David, Max. I don't follow anyone but listen to everyone, there is always more to learn.
But David was the only one who ever put the whole puzzle together into one huge picture that actually totally made sense, but I would never have seen the whole picture without all the years of questions and research that I did prior to bumping into David.
Best of all he is the most down to earth person in this whole jungle of BS.
Now, hoping to find a way out and how to fix this instead of reading more and more and being more and more down about it all.
When is the time to take our power back and fix this? We need to unite to get it done.
Now
Old 29-11-2016, 06:01 PM   #50
Irregular_Expression

Quote:
I mean, before you read of Icke where you pure and innocent regarding conspiracy theories/supernatural/spirtitual stuff?

Or is it that we all were into that stuff already before he came along?
9/11 did it to me, was at school at the time and we had the radio on, playing chess of all things. The broadcast was interrupted with news that the trade centers have been hit. I felt paralyzed and intuition like a voice telling me that this is not what it seems and that somehow for some reason the government was involved.

In retrospect this had always been a personality trait of mine but that was the day the veil cracked and my journey began in this direction.

I found Davids' work along the way and it helped piece it together and his strong messages help push me in a direction of research, contemplation and taking control of my reality.

There's a lot to the adventure to be fair.
Irregular_Expression is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2016, 06:37 PM   #51
thee_doctor

No it wasn't anyone it was everything around me made me question everything because everything is extreme and in your face now big time with the mentality of people since the mobile phone boom has made me think that people's mental health is different to what it was without that technology, there is a big change in how people react you can see it in their faces or just how souless and narcissistic they have become it's become much worse now since the Smart phone introduction, people just don't make eye contact or you notice how vulgar society is becoming with the way people eat that now there seems to be this limited awareness going on or mass cognative dissonance is becoming apparent, with a lot of neglect in once thriving towns where there was once clean streets with lots shops now a lot are closed or boarded up mobile phones shops opening up now E Ciggarette stalls and shops, you just have to look at the ignorance of the surroundings the lack of care and empathy of each other to know that something is way off but those with their phones won't notice.

Of course it's obvious dumbing down happening on purpose that made me think, then I researched the effects of electrosmog also chemtrails then vaccines then it was Icke and the Reptilians.
thee_doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 02:08 PM   #52
fudgetusk

Yet more proof that Icke has guided people who were already into the field. Troubling. But then maybe more people than we know have been having this feeling that something is wrong with the world or that something is going on that we cannot see.
Old 03-12-2016, 02:39 PM   #53
perandor

He definitely played a big role during my 'research years'. Prior to Icke I'd read "Trilateralism" and "Rule by Secrecy". I felt these had touched on some very important topics that needed to be exposed. Icke's early works were very influential in my life; I must say. The 'Reptilian Era' made me question him and since then I've distanced myself from his work, though, I will say, I've still purchased his books since he is still a wonderful researcher. I remember reading things years ago in his books that History or Discover Channel just caught up with.

Without a doubt his greatest achievement is exposing the Zionist attempts to destroy and peace in the middle-east and elsewhere.

Although I've questioned his loyalty, I will say I do believe he cares about humanity; he doesn't take sides or allow religious affiliations to determine his opinion on any issue. Which is why he will always be above AJ, Rense or just about any other site regarding Conspiracy Research.

Last edited by perandor; 03-12-2016 at 08:33 PM.
perandor is offline   Reply With Quote