Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution

Old 01-11-2010, 01:07 AM   #121
poorbutterfly
Inactive

Do online petitions work? I thought not.
poorbutterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 01:20 AM   #122
siriusc

Thanks for providing this information I also sent them an email with my thoughts.
Old 01-11-2010, 03:24 AM   #123
insert_creative_name_here

Quote:
Originally Posted by willnotbesilenced View Post
Also SEARCH using your EMAIL ADDRESS.

Trouble is, it WONT REMOVE you from email address listings.
Ive found I`m on there through my EMAIL address.
Not on via my name.
Same here. I've always been very private when I first joined myspace/stalkerbook. I deleted myspace over 4 years ago and facebook over 1 year ago. I'm glad I'm not on there by name, but when I type in my email address pictures of me show up!!! GRRRRRRR!
insert_creative_name_here is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 01:27 AM   #124
Dude111

Ah man

Why did you ever put pics of yourself online?
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 01:33 AM   #125
dollanaqua
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by from beyond View Post
geeeez...even my 80 year old dad is on this thing.....
lol

sure glad i aint in usa.
dollanaqua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2011, 07:43 AM   #126
valmar
Banned

Default Email Only on there

I only have my email registered on there...and I live in Australia! They got some of my facebook info, my fb avatar and gender!! Why??!! And I can't remove it...
Fuck!
valmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2011, 05:55 PM   #127
Dude111

Welcome to the site!

Try putting ALL BOGUS INFO on there,change your email address to a bogus one and hope they change it in thier DB also!!

Good luck
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2011, 11:48 PM   #128
thecatsmeow
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by _placebo_ View Post
Are there any versions of this type of site for the UK? I'd be interested to see what information they have on my family. If anyone finds anything for the UK will you please link it?
Just type your name in the search box with a hyphen between like this...Joe_Bloggs...if there is anything it'll show up.
thecatsmeow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2011, 05:16 AM   #129
ainvision

Default Privacy is DEAD!

I'm glad to see you and Stan are still around to enforce the 'True Freedom Agenda' and liberate us all from the 'tyranny' of those who would subjugate us. I met Stan back in Kalamunda when he was corresponding with Phillip Kreck and Russell Lockwood about Tesla technology. I also have signed copies that he did for me of 'The Cosmic Conspiracy' and 'The Vindicator Scrolls' at a book-store near Perth railway station.
Sadly, Tesla pulsed DC technology has been and is used widely to manipulate weather patterns (not just H.A.A.R.P but also in Pine Gap in the Australian Northern Territory south of Alice Springs), evoke emotional patterns through cell phones and the like.
Stan knows very well the evolution of Tesla pulsed technology through Henry T. Moray, Edwin Gray, John Bedini but he may not be aware of a chap who calls himself 'Imhotep' on Peter Lindemann's energetic forum site.
He and his friends have proven that this technology can be readily made by the layman from components bought at Radio Shack/Tandys and Jaycar in Oz.
The best weapon to use against privacy pirates is one the governemnt has always used... LIE! There is NO reason at all to give out true information about yourself to websites. My date of birth is ever changing as is my local.
The dehumanizing aspect of this pseudo-world government is best summed up in the rant by Howard Beale (Peter Finch) in the film 'Network' (1976).

HOWARD (ON MONITOR)(sad, resigned, weary)

"Last night, I got up here and asked you people to stand up and fight for your heritage, and you did and it was beautiful. Six million telegrams were received at the White House. The Arab takeover of C.C.and A. has been stopped. The people spoke, the people won. It was a radiant eruption of democracy. But I think that was it, fellers. That sort of thing isn't likely to happen again.
Because, in the bottom of all our terrified souls, we all know that democracy is a dying giant, a sick, sick dying, decaying political concept, writhing in its final pain. I don't mean the United States is finished as a world power. The United States is the most powerful, the richest, the most advanced country in the world, light-years ahead of any other country. And I don't mean the Communists are going to take over the world. The Communists are deader than we are.
What's finished is the idea that this great country is dedicated to the freedom and flourishing of every individual in it. It's the individual that's finished. It's the single, solitary human being who's finished. It's every single one of you out there who's finished. Because this is no longer a nation of independent individuals.
This is a nation of two hundred odd million transistorized, deodorized, whiter- than-white, steel-belted bodies, totally unnecessary as human beings and as replaceable as piston rods!"

It need not be this way, do you agree?
ainvision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2012, 05:53 AM   #130
soylentgreen

I never liked (or participated in) myspace, facebook, ect. I also never understood why people are so eager to give all their personal info to strangers. Would you go up to a total stranger on the street and start telling them everything about yourself? Hand them a stack of photos? Now, about the government: I'm sure they have plenty of info on all of us. The very words I'm writing will most likely be stored in some massive database. Big brother may have me by the balls... but at least I didn't offer them willingly
soylentgreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2012, 10:17 AM   #131
thecatsmeow
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by insert_creative_name_here View Post
Same here. I've always been very private when I first joined myspace/stalkerbook. I deleted myspace over 4 years ago and facebook over 1 year ago. I'm glad I'm not on there by name, but when I type in my email address pictures of me show up!!! GRRRRRRR!
I deleted my FB account less than a year ago but it doesn't recognise my email any more. I think you have to put in a request to have all of your info. removed and then it takes around 6 wks and you get email confirmation.
thecatsmeow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 11:06 AM   #132
mranonyonearth
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by siriusc View Post
Thanks for providing this information I also sent them an email with my thoughts.
Likewise.
mranonyonearth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2014, 09:41 AM   #133
phillip goppa

http://money.cnn.com/2014/03/20/tech...y/drone-phone/

I'm suprised if this REALLY came from CNN, I've posted to TPV, the link of UK gov desire to have the means to censor, at will, any free-speech they [or TPTB ] deem " Unsavoury ".

On the question of PUBLIC displayed info, best to access your FB, modify ALL data possible, {they don't allow erasure, and you can bet your bottom dollar, the stock the modifications as well ! **, and then delete the account: another thing folks, get a good ext memory like 500 GB solid drive, and retain ALL YT or other you like, 'cos, if TPTB don't like it, then, tomorrow, it's gone forever...............

closing, it's a shame all these wonderful people don't come together and form a sort of Anti-illuminati Think-Tank..... Imagine David [Icke, Lim], Rosalind Peterson, Brian Gerrish, Louise Hay, Roger Hayes, and such people working on ONE UNITED PLATFORM ! Meanwhile, massage the Grey Matter ! !

Last edited by phillip goppa; 23-03-2014 at 09:41 AM.
phillip goppa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2014, 02:59 PM   #134
reverendjim
Inactive

they got nothing on me...i wonder why?
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2014, 08:57 PM   #135
theturk
Inactive

i think they intend to create a 'one' world ruled by people's understanding of
'privacy violation' and 'blackmailing' against each other. another 'divide-conquer
-rule' plan of theirs. they want all people to feel not confidence but doubts
and suspicions against each other. after providing this the extorsion
of money is their second plan on this. under the pretext of 'privacy security'
the 'one' world government will demand money from all people in exchange
for removal of the 'privacy violating content' from the world wide web.

Last edited by theturk; 21-09-2014 at 08:58 PM.
theturk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2016, 10:40 AM   #136
poiesis
Inactive

Wouldn't it be interesting if searching for yourself was a way to link your IP address to your identity and those you know (from typing their names in)?

just a thought. Maybe it should be called 'spooky-oh'
poiesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2016, 06:47 PM   #137
raburgeson

I really do not care what they have to say about me. A lot of their information is wrong. I'm not here to make the oligarchs happy and I make the fact known on my own. These people have their necks on the legal chopping block. Disinformation that is damaging can result in a fantastic lawsuit. They had better watch their step.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote