Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 14-02-2019, 04:09 AM   #1
juttkeys
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Lancashire UK
Posts: 459
Likes: 45 (26 Posts)
Default TrueGroup banned

Any reason as to why Truegroup got banned, mods?
Likes: (1)
juttkeys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2019, 05:20 AM   #2
elpressiedente
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: near beachtralia
Posts: 4,070
Likes: 274 (196 Posts)
Default

Its my opinion he blew a fuse over not coming to grips with the impossibility that the photos taken on the moon are as real as NASA says when its physically impossible to preform all the buggy functions and take photos too, leaving one to consider ALL NASA media releases to be nothing but LIES.

how they can collect all them rocks and drill for samples and jump around and moon buggy it all over, all the while taking the following number of Photographs...

https://www.quora.com/How-many-photo...pollo-missions

Apollo 11........one photo every 15 seconds
Apollo 12........one photo every 27 seconds
Apollo 14........one photo every 62 seconds
Apollo 15........one photo every 44 seconds
Apollo 16........one photo every 29 seconds
Apollo 17........one photo every 26 seconds


coupled with the fact that the Mars rovers mysteriously got the solar panels cleaned and he had trouble with supporting the NASA line of "atmospheric disturbance" which dirties not cleans panels..

His name calling got the better of him too.

But he will be back tomorrow to refute these conclusions so stay tuned...
elpressiedente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2019, 08:02 AM   #3
berten60
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,593
Likes: 578 (361 Posts)
Default

No reason
just a power hungry admin
who flexes his muscles.

In the meantime the flattards and
moon landing deniers get to say what they want ...
Likes: (2)
berten60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2019, 08:18 AM   #4
oz93666
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: UK citizen living in Thailand jungle
Posts: 8,132
Likes: 3,957 (2,161 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by juttkeys View Post
Any reason as to why Truegroup got banned,
Every single one of his posts contained expletives ...

Personal insults to anyone who challenges his ideas designed to draw people into fights...

No interest of belief in any of David's work ....He believes the official story on everything , 9/11 , thinks the idea of a controlling cabal is ludicrous...
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2019, 08:23 AM   #5
serpentine
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 4,053
Likes: 1,166 (721 Posts)
Default

With just a few weeks to go before this forum is locked watching some threads has been like watching a rerun of the Grand Prix in On the Beach (1959)

In anycase

https://web.archive.org/web/20151004...t.php?f=3&a=36
serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2019, 08:35 AM   #6
aratron
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Yorkshire
Posts: 609
Likes: 84 (54 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by juttkeys View Post
Any reason as to why Truegroup got banned, mods?
Probably because he bullied other members and harassed them. Sorry your fellow shill pal got banned. Hope it doesn’t affect his pay check.
aratron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2019, 08:42 AM   #7
hokuspokus
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 2,457
Likes: 449 (272 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elpressiedente View Post
Its my opinion he blew a fuse over not coming to grips with the impossibility that the photos taken on the moon are as real as NASA says when its physically impossible to preform all the buggy functions and take photos too, leaving one to consider ALL NASA media releases to be nothing but LIES.

how they can collect all them rocks and drill for samples and jump around and moon buggy it all over, all the while taking the following number of Photographs...

https://www.quora.com/How-many-photo...pollo-missions

Apollo 11........one photo every 15 seconds
Apollo 12........one photo every 27 seconds
Apollo 14........one photo every 62 seconds
Apollo 15........one photo every 44 seconds
Apollo 16........one photo every 29 seconds
Apollo 17........one photo every 26 seconds


coupled with the fact that the Mars rovers mysteriously got the solar panels cleaned and he had trouble with supporting the NASA line of "atmospheric disturbance" which dirties not cleans panels..

His name calling got the better of him too.

But he will be back tomorrow to refute these conclusions so stay tuned...
Added into this equation must be the amount of video footage without anyone
seen taking a photograph. When this amount of time is taken off then the photos
taken per minute will rise substantially.

FTR . I hope TG is reinstated.
hokuspokus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2019, 08:49 AM   #8
bamboozooka
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: UK
Posts: 744
Likes: 543 (316 Posts)
Default

i'm sure someone can come up with a few ad hominoms as to why.
bamboozooka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2019, 10:23 AM   #9
truegroup
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 17,117
Likes: 1,316 (1,030 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by berten60 View Post
No reason
just a power hungry admin
who flexes his muscles.
Who also fails to delete posts that actually DO go after the poster, thus initiating the exchanges that get heated. Then again, that sounds like a plan.
Likes: (1)
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2019, 10:25 AM   #10
truegroup
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 17,117
Likes: 1,316 (1,030 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elpressiedente View Post
Its my opinion he blew a fuse over not coming to grips with the impossibility that the photos taken on the moon are as real as NASA says when its physically impossible to preform all the buggy functions and take photos too, leaving one to consider ALL NASA media releases to be nothing but LIES.

how they can collect all them rocks and drill for samples and jump around and moon buggy it all over, all the while taking the following number of Photographs...

https://www.quora.com/How-many-photo...pollo-missions

Apollo 11........one photo every 15 seconds
Apollo 12........one photo every 27 seconds
Apollo 14........one photo every 62 seconds
Apollo 15........one photo every 44 seconds
Apollo 16........one photo every 29 seconds
Apollo 17........one photo every 26 seconds


coupled with the fact that the Mars rovers mysteriously got the solar panels cleaned and he had trouble with supporting the NASA line of "atmospheric disturbance" which dirties not cleans panels..

His name calling got the better of him too.

But he will be back tomorrow to refute these conclusions so stay tuned...
I actually am nauseated by this user's inability to respond to debate.

Owned...absolutely owned....

https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...8&postcount=17
https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...2&postcount=31

Summary...

a) Apollo 11 figure of 15 seconds is ridiculously wrong. It is 90 seconds.
b) I just advised you that the figures quoted for the other 5 missions make a dumb error as there are 2 cameras - so the 5 figures need to be doubled before we even start.
c) I just proved that there are dozens of magazines that have very fast sequenced images.
d) I just proved that there were half a dozen magazines where exposures were taken every few seconds during EVA transits!
e) Your claim fails to acknowledge the number of panoramas also taken very quickly.
f) I just proved that the figures for total pictures against EVA time are inaccurate as they ignore the time and number of pictures taken inside the LM
g) I advised you that the entire EVA is logged by timestamp with each picture showing when and where it was taken.
h) I gave you a link to thumbnails showing hundreds and hundreds of badly framed pictures. Hundreds over exposed and with The Sun washing out the image.

The whole thing is perfectly accounted for.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2019, 10:47 AM   #11
truegroup
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 17,117
Likes: 1,316 (1,030 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by juttkeys View Post
Any reason as to why Truegroup got banned, mods?
I will explain. Since a certain moderator began randomly deleting and "tidying up" off topic posts, he has consistently and deliberately failed to remove inflammatory 100% off topic posts addressed at me.

I couldn't give a shit about them(only that I should not be expected to ignore them), I am more concerned with equality, freedom of speech and consistency. Clearly there is a vacuous hole in that respect.

So when I responded to the comments after they were not deleted this gave the moderator an excuse to give me a "cooling off" ban....because I "hijacked the thread" complaining that my posts were being deleted but not the shit being reported - causing the damn problem!

What better serves the exchanges, is if the posts that are OFF TOPIC/AD HOMINEM EXCLUSIVELY that are reported are actually bloody deleted! I could list over a dozen still sitting there, in just the 3 threads that seem active on Apollo related shite. And each one has a little posts saying that off topic posts have been deleted

Notice my usual stalkers in this thread? Notice their ad hominems? That is normal and it is abnormal for them to get removed.

Two more weeks - I'll tell the people here something. I provide you people with the only service that matters - I stoke up debate and provide alternative and always clearly referenced counter argument.

If anyone can't stand counter argument without running away - get a life. If they are unable to offer counter argument - use your damn brain and reason that just maybe you are wrong - huh?? If you offer counter argument that is wrapped up in unsupported shit, expect it to get torn down.

What do you expect? A place to share your ideas - knock yourselves out. A place to explore reality - go for it. A place to offer totally and provably bullshit conspiracy theories - get the fuck out of it - here comes counter argument.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2019, 10:54 AM   #12
truegroup
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 17,117
Likes: 1,316 (1,030 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Every single one of his posts contained expletives …
Bollocks, so what.

Quote:
Personal insults to anyone who challenges his ideas designed to draw people into fights...
A lie. Some of them do, but you ignore 90% of the responses and run away with your tail between your legs.

Quote:
No interest of belief in any of David's work
I read every book up to TTSSYF.

Quote:
He believes the official story on everything
A lie.

Quote:
9/11
Lie. It doesn't interest me.

Quote:
, thinks the idea of a controlling cabal is ludicrous...
A political controlling faction These pillocks can't even control their own countries. I am quite cool with the excessive rich and corporations doing shit, but not your ridiculous secret crap about Nazis and flying bloody saucers
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2019, 10:58 AM   #13
truegroup
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 17,117
Likes: 1,316 (1,030 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aratron View Post
Probably because he bullied other members and harassed them.
Harrassed them? What to sodding respond to my arse kicking posts?

GTFO

Quote:
Sorry your fellow shill pal got banned.
No such thing. This is the moronic title used by people who have no counter argument and run away. I actually thought this guy was a reasonable poster and asked him to come to my Apollo proof thread. Needless to say he chickened out.

Quote:
Hope it doesn’t affect his pay check.
You know that expression shooting fish in a barrel? Debating with you people is like dropping an H-Bomb in a toilet

If there is money to be had by this effortless debunking, tell me where do I apply?
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2019, 11:19 AM   #14
berten60
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,593
Likes: 578 (361 Posts)
Default

Does this forum (And the other one) really has
to become an echo chamber for the most retarded
and debunked crackpot theories like Flat Earf,
"We never went to the moon","space travel is impossible",
ec,etc ?
berten60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2019, 11:40 AM   #15
truegroup
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 17,117
Likes: 1,316 (1,030 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by berten60 View Post
Does this forum (And the other one) really has
to become an echo chamber for the most retarded
and debunked crackpot theories like Flat Earf,
"We never went to the moon","space travel is impossible",
ec,etc ?
I'd certainly go mainly quiet
Likes: (1)
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2019, 11:48 AM   #16
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by berten60 View Post
Does this forum (And the other one) really has
to become an echo chamber for the most retarded
and debunked crackpot theories like Flat Earf,
"We never went to the moon","space travel is impossible",
ec,etc ?
The system is building an AI controlled SMART grid technocracy around our heads while turning the military into a AI run autonomous drone army that can be used to enforce the technocracy and control the human population and what are many 'truthers' talking about?

fucking moon rocks!

You lot are like the fucking band on the titanic trying to pretend that the ship under your feet is not slipping into the ocean

WAKE UP !
WAKE UP! WAKE UP!
WAAAAAAAKKKKKEEEE UUUUUUPPPPP!!!!!!
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 14-02-2019 at 11:49 AM.
Likes: (1)
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2019, 12:03 PM   #17
berten60
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,593
Likes: 578 (361 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
The system is building an AI controlled SMART grid technocracy around our heads while turning the military into a AI run autonomous drone army that can be used to enforce the technocracy and control the human population and what are many 'truthers' talking about?

fucking moon rocks!

You lot are like the fucking band on the titanic trying to pretend that the ship under your feet is not slipping into the ocean

WAKE UP !
WAKE UP! WAKE UP!
WAAAAAAAKKKKKEEEE UUUUUUPPPPP!!!!!!
Settle down dude,take a chill pill
berten60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2019, 12:04 PM   #18
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by berten60 View Post
Settle down dude,take a chill pill
sanity is waiting for you whenever you are ready to embrace it
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
Likes: (1)
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2019, 12:11 PM   #19
berten60
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,593
Likes: 578 (361 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
sanity is waiting for you whenever you are ready to embrace it
I guess you are now talking to yourself
In other words:Follow your own advice...

Last edited by berten60; 14-02-2019 at 12:12 PM.
berten60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2019, 12:26 PM   #20
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by berten60 View Post
I guess you are now talking to yourself
In other words:Follow your own advice...
keep your head in the sand then
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:15 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.