Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David Icke Website Headlines

Old 19-11-2017, 01:40 AM   #21
mranderson

I all ready emailed her and told her she is a traitor to humanity

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass

It's symbolic of his struggle against reality
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2017, 09:15 AM   #22
mcgarry
Banned

Did David donate the money anonymously? Am sure if he sent somebody else with the cash they would accept it. I am sure David Icke isn't bothered about promoting his kindness???
mcgarry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2017, 09:17 AM   #23
mcgarry
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by techman View Post
Forgive me if I'm a little slow on the uptake, but what the hell has Man United got to do in trying to ban Icke's book launch?, I don't get it.

David should've chosen somewhere else than Manchester, because it's far from this Northern Working class city most imagine it being. I much prefer the people of Liverpool as they seem more open to ideas.
He should have gone to Manchester City.
Old 19-11-2017, 09:22 AM   #24
mcgarry
Banned

Quote:
Forgive me if I'm a little slow on the uptake, but what the hell has Man United got to do in trying to ban Icke's book launch?, I don't get it.

David should've chosen somewhere else than Manchester, because it's far from this Northern Working class city most imagine it being. I much prefer the people of Liverpool as they seem more open to ideas.
The Mayor of Manchester Andy Burnham is a scouser lol
Old 19-11-2017, 10:02 AM   #25
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcgarry View Post
The Mayor of Manchester Andy Burnham is a scouser lol
"Why are people from Liverpool called scousers? Is it an insulting term or do Liverpudlians refer to themselves as scousers?

Scouse was a stew usually made from ship's biscuit and fish frequently eaten by sailors. I'm not sure why the term stuck with Liverpool and not other ports, maybe it was particularily popular in Liverpool."

I'm not sure it's the best idea to give to a homeless charity .... every charity I've looked at is a bare faced rip off ...those that aren't still squander vast amounts on bureaucrats /solicitors/accountants ...As for the cause , helping the homeless , could be seen as treating the effect rather than the cause .. better use the money for the truther fight , supporting Davids own work , or other people putting on truther events .
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2017, 10:34 AM   #26
mcgarry
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
"Why are people from Liverpool called scousers? Is it an insulting term or do Liverpudlians refer to themselves as scousers?

Scouse was a stew usually made from ship's biscuit and fish frequently eaten by sailors. I'm not sure why the term stuck with Liverpool and not other ports, maybe it was particularily popular in Liverpool."

I'm not sure it's the best idea to give to a homeless charity .... every charity I've looked at is a bare faced rip off ...those that aren't still squander vast amounts on bureaucrats /solicitors/accountants ...As for the cause , helping the homeless , could be seen as treating the effect rather than the cause .. better use the money for the truther fight , supporting Davids own work , or other people putting on truther events .

Ask Ricky Tomlinson what he thinks about being called a Scouser? The headlines of the Liverpool Echo uses the word proudly uses the word Scousers with headlines such as " Who are the plastic Scousers "with people like Cilla Black and Paul McCartney mentioned Ask any Mancunian what they think about being called a Manc. As a Mancunian I can tell you I am proud to be called a Manc.
Why did David Icke choose Manchester United ? Why didn't he tell them who he was when it was booked? I suggest he chose them because he knew he would be chucked out. Therefore creating a fuss and more drama,
Old 19-11-2017, 11:12 AM   #27
elshaper
Inactive

Default Be wise and don't pick a fight or else you might get hurt

Here is what I'd do if I were David...

I won't send love to her but I'd love the fact that she has shown me the weakness in my manifestation plan, I love her for it....or shall I say I appreciate her appearance in my life.

This is unprovoked fight she has started. David and Man U had a business contract. She had nothing to do with it since there was no illegal activity in the business yet she 'intervened' and flexed her muscles so that she appears to be doing some good?

I'd make sure she'd suffer from financial misfortunes and all opportunities and helpful people to disappear from her life because that's what she's done to David. Gift must be returned in kind to maintain the balance. You can't just take, take, take from generous people.... right?

I'd give the whopper package to Satan Claus to be delivered as a Christmas present or a new year's gift for her to enjoy and in exchange, she might learn a thing or two from it.

I know I am speaking pie in the sky y'all. Dream On.

Last edited by the mighty zhiba; 19-11-2017 at 09:33 PM. Reason: too much els ;)
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2017, 01:05 PM   #28
metak88

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcgarry View Post
Why did David Icke choose Manchester United ? Why didn't he tell them who he was when it was booked? I suggest he chose them because he knew he would be chucked out. Therefore creating a fuss and more drama,
Quote:
The 65-year-old booked a suite at Old Trafford through an associate with his name being kept anonymous.
Old 19-11-2017, 03:47 PM   #29
mcgarry
Banned

Quote:

How many Scousers do you know and FYI Andy Burnham the mayor is a scouser
Old 19-11-2017, 04:22 PM   #30
elshaper
Inactive

Does it matter if the mayor of Manchester is an outsider albeit British?
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2017, 04:50 PM   #31
cosmic tramp

Back to the op interesting to note that "Mein Kampf" by one Adolph Hitler was republished in its 37th impression in 2016 in both English and German languages, now available to buy over the counter it has, to date, received 24,516 ratings and 2,357 reviews on http://www.goodreads.com and not a squeak from the Labour (or Conservative ) Party, let alone Manchester United.

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 19-11-2017 at 04:58 PM.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2017, 05:32 PM   #32
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfer12 View Post
In December, 2016, Labour MP Kate Green became chair of the Fabian Society:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kate_Green

http://labourlist.org/2016/12/fabian...reen-as-chair/

Was she good to sit on, I wonder?

Last edited by grimstock; 19-11-2017 at 05:35 PM.
grimstock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2017, 05:38 PM   #33
zuzu

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic tramp View Post
Back to the op interesting to note that "Mein Kampf" by one Adolph Hitler was republished in its 37th impression in 2016 in both English and German languages, now available to buy over the counter it has, to date, received 24,516 ratings and 2,357 reviews on http://www.goodreads.com and not a squeak from the Labour (or Conservative ) Party, let alone Manchester United.
It's good saying that, but after a quick search. I found Labour MP Thomas Docherty calling for it's ban.

https://www.theguardian.com/books/20...t-memorial-day

So I'm pretty sure I could find more.
zuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2017, 07:20 PM   #34
JumpRogue

Will Amazon keep all pre ordered books and not post them?
"That's all it is: information. Even a simulated experience or a dream; simultaneous reality and fantasy. Any way you look at it, all the information that a person accumulates in a lifetime is just a drop in the bucket."
JumpRogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2017, 08:47 PM   #35
mcgarry
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
Does it matter if the mayor of Manchester is an outsider albeit British?
It does matter when people say he should have gone to Liverpool they are more open to ideas lol
Old 19-11-2017, 09:23 PM   #36
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by getagrip View Post
Reading through her twitter account and some of the comments libelling David as an antisemite or holocaust denier. David is being ridiculed for his Reptilian theories and for saying 'Jews run the world.'

Well, for those like Solomon who are either poorly educated or ignorant of what David does actually say, no, David has never said that 'Jews run the world.' He has said that the elite cabals are run by Rothschild Zionists. Just because the Rothschild's hide behind Jewish faith does not mean that all Jews run the world.

But, with all fairness. When a body of people of Jewish faith can effectively lobby National and International companies and organisations such as arena venues and book signing venues, and even radio shows etc across many countries and continents - on the strength of lies, hearsay and misinterpretations / misunderstandings....

One might indeed speculate that a small body of people of Jewish faith and their sycophants are actually orchestrating a rule of oppression that defies the concept of free speech when they lobby venues with lies.

Where holocaust denial can not even be spoken about, and where such a voice is silenced, one can ask just how much are Jews actually running if a small body of people can effectively pressure an event or an arena to cancel a booked event.....

You know, in a political arena where a teapot can be a gender and we 'must respect' the rights of this person to be a teapot - why can't people have the right to voice an opinion based on facts and evidence without being called a hater or an anti something or other?

Perhaps in the interest of truth, Kate Green and someone from Jewsih lobbyists should go on Richie Allen with David and air their grievances - i'm sure that David would be able to show them they have misread his views and provide them with some illumination to be going home with

But, Kate and Jewish lobbyist will be too shit scared to roll with that - because it will show them up for what they are - misinformed, unintelligent oppressors of truth who run with a lie to further their own agenda.

Jewsih lobbyists claim that David says 'Jews run the world' while they attempt to rule the world - it really is ironic genius at its best and most pitiful.

Interestingly i can no-longer see the twitter feed on Kate's page on this.

Can someone post up a screen shot of what that guy (i think his name was) Solomon posted yesterday - he had a 1), 2), 3), 4) comment post.

Last edited by the mighty zhiba; 19-11-2017 at 09:26 PM.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2017, 12:24 AM   #37
cosmic tramp

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuzu View Post
It's good saying that, but after a quick search. I found Labour MP Thomas Docherty calling for it's ban.

https://www.theguardian.com/books/20...t-memorial-day

So I'm pretty sure I could find more.
Wasn't aware of that but that isn't my point, i don't think it should be banned in a ahem "democracy", so people do have access to it as a historical document if only to read up on Hitler's very shaky philosophy (someone bought me a copy ~ it is a very dull read). No my point is, if both that and the works of the Marquis de Sade are still both legitimate texts on Amazon, I can't see how anything David Icke has written can surpass those for censoship potential.

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 20-11-2017 at 12:28 AM.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2017, 01:56 AM   #38
nofuture
Premier Subscribers

I'd really love for there to be an anti Zionist demo in Manchester.

Frankie Boyle
nofuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2017, 09:44 AM   #39
serpentine

Demos are too easily high jacked.

What would be better would be the constituents of Manchester being made aware of what has happened by every means and letting the electorate decide at the polls.

The supporters of Manchester United wherever they gather online should be at the very least be made aware in a sensible way of the Fab radio reports on Youtube and here at this website.
serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2017, 10:28 AM   #40
the apprentice
Inactive

the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote