Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 16-01-2014, 09:56 AM   #561
rosario

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosario View Post
you have no idea of the work or the symbols used Michael. I am the inspiration of man in the mirror, as I am inspired by almost all the work that Michael wrote, since 1980. you must remember Annie Smooth Criminal, Dangerous, and Invincible. ah! and woman talking with Michael in the song This is it, and of course, in the song I'm so blue, and so you will find helpful clues. if you want. I've said it a thousand times or more. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4m1iCAJA6XM
ah, man in the mirror, not the Michael wrote, he just put the title, Michael, before Glen Ballard, asked me if I agreed with the title, and Michael told Shida garret, what to write.
rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2014, 11:35 AM   #562
wendypeace27

Quote:
Originally Posted by doobyferkin View Post
Excellent ideas on this thread size_of_light.

The figure in the mirror would have been placed there purposely, as the portrait would have been "quality controlled" in fine detail by many of the queens security staff. I guess that the figure would have been added as a secret message or sign which is only intended to be understood by the people who it was meant for. Including the brooch which is a good example, through illusion, of how much is hidden from us, regarding the queens identity and her purpose.

I guess that the figure and the brooch is a sign or message to all the people who are in the "know", reminding them who she really is. There will be much more hidden signs including with many other public figures.

Keep searching and sharing!

+ 1

Much more!!

Last edited by wendypeace27; 16-01-2014 at 11:39 AM.
wendypeace27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2014, 12:29 PM   #563
j35p3r4d0

That's a jacket on a hanger bro.
j35p3r4d0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2014, 04:18 PM   #564
abrilliantone
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by j35p3r4d0 View Post
That's a jacket on a hanger bro.
Read the entire thread. The O.P. has already addressed your comment.
Old 22-01-2014, 12:47 PM   #565
mountain

Size if you are reading, please come back to us! Your insight and research is very informative and appreciated!
Old 05-02-2014, 04:22 AM   #566
302bluefog
Banned

Lightbulb

That picture does look like a guard in a black suit with his head behind the chandelier with the arm of another guard right next to him.

I can't imagine why a reptilian would be wearing a black sport coat.
302bluefog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 04:27 AM   #567
multiversal_quiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by 302bluefog View Post
That picture does look like a guard in a black suit with his head behind the chandelier with the arm of another guard right next to him.

I can't imagine why a reptilian would be wearing a black sport coat.
The question that has been posed is-- how can someone's head be behind a chandelier, with ceilings that high? Must be a tall fellow.
Old 05-02-2014, 02:40 PM   #568
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by multiversal_quiver View Post
The question that has been posed is-- how can someone's head be behind a chandelier, with ceilings that high? Must be a tall fellow.
Where are the legs? The figure appears to end just below what's been called "the sport coat". So it's a very short alien/reptilian that looks like a sport coat with a chandelier head. I'm sorry, again, I think people are seeing what they really want to see.

I enter into things like this with an open mind, I just love having my mind blown. The reptilian videos, UFO's, the bigfoot ones, all of it. The Patterson film is awesome, I don't believe it's a hoax. That's one.... help me out folks, I can't see what isn't there. Send me the sunglasses.
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 06:48 PM   #569
chedder

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronisron View Post
Where are the legs? The figure appears to end just below what's been called "the sport coat". So it's a very short alien/reptilian that looks like a sport coat with a chandelier head. I'm sorry, again, I think people are seeing what they really want to see.

I enter into things like this with an open mind, I just love having my mind blown. The reptilian videos, UFO's, the bigfoot ones, all of it. The Patterson film is awesome, I don't believe it's a hoax. That's one.... help me out folks, I can't see what isn't there. Send me the sunglasses.
Not sure what you mean here. The bottom of the figure is cut off by the frame of the mirror, we are either seeing the reflection of someone not visable in the shot or a post shoot edit where the figure has been added.
chedder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 11:32 PM   #570
multiversal_quiver

Quote:

I don't draw any conclusions, except that there appears to be a character in a suit standing there, and I don't see how it's possible for the chandelier to be low enough to block his head. Also, they could have scrubbed every millimeter of the official photo to make sure it's perfect. It doesn't seem like they would want that in a photo. So we have to assume that this was left in intentionally.

For all I know, could be Rick Astley

Old 06-02-2014, 01:58 PM   #571
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
From the narration of the documentary ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhjEQpEGvaQ )

Leibovitz is seen taking various preparatory shots in rooms around the palace, and is clearly playing around with the idea of using reflected figures for the portraits as evidenced at 2:11 below...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhjEQpEGvaQ
Yes, and the guy being reflected in the above is wearing a black sport coat..... *sigh*.... I saw him in an earlier vid posted by EP. The Queen looked vaguely amused through the whole thing. Not like she was getting ready to unleash the secret of the reptilian overlord with the chandelier head and black sport coat on the world. Sorry. Not to insult, I just don't see it. I still refer to the Reptilian forum just hoping to see one in a way that the inner truth sensor goes on overdrive and says to me "There it is".
Old 10-02-2014, 01:15 PM   #572
tootrue

OOh that's a good thread
I like it
that's right - expose those guys
Old 10-02-2014, 08:48 PM   #573
multiversal_quiver

Quote:
Yes, and the guy being reflected in the above is wearing a black sport coat..... *sigh*.... I saw him in an earlier vid posted by EP. The Queen looked vaguely amused through the whole thing. Not like she was getting ready to unleash the secret of the reptilian overlord with the chandelier head and black sport coat on the world. Sorry. Not to insult, I just don't see it. I still refer to the Reptilian forum just hoping to see one in a way that the inner truth sensor goes on overdrive and says to me "There it is".
Maybe you're supposed to see what you want to see.
Old 11-02-2014, 01:51 PM   #574
tootrue

Quote:
or maybe it was a slip and could be seen only by accident
tootrue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2014, 04:57 PM   #575
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:

Or maybe you want to see what you want to see.

I should say that since I posted the above, I have observed something in a video on the Reptilian section that I can not "explain away". Unfortunatley, the same can not be said for that pic of the Queen.
Old 11-02-2014, 07:17 PM   #576
multiversal_quiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by tootrue View Post
or maybe it was a slip and could be seen only by accident
It's not a slip. They go over these with a fine-tooth comb. So, it's possible there's another artistic meaning to the faceless image in the mirror. Or it's to get people to talk and nitpick about it like they're doing now.
Old 23-02-2014, 01:33 AM   #577
size_of_light

Quote:
Where are the legs? The figure appears to end just below what's been called "the sport coat".

The legs are cut off by the bottom of the mirror, just like the legs of Leibovitz's assistant in the above comparison pic still-framed from the documentary on the photoshoot.

Leibovitz is shown taking test shots of a figure reflected in a mirror over her left shoulder in a composition strikingly similar to that of the eventual Queen's portrait.

Quote:
So it's a very short alien/reptilian that looks like a sport coat with a chandelier head. I'm sorry, again, I think people are seeing what they really want to see.
In the below image, the open door at the lower left through which the Queen and Philip have emerged into the White Drawing Room is a 'secret door' to the Queen's Private Apartments normally concealed by the mirror in which the reflection of the 'Mystery Figure' appears in the Leibovitz portrait.

http://www.unofficialroyalty.com/roy...ingham-palace/

Note the height of the chandelier relative to the Royal couple and their courtiers as they pass almost directly beneath it:

If you visit the official royal website and take a 360 degree virtual tour of the room here...

http://www.royal.gov.uk/virtualtours...wing-room.html

...you can confirm the presence of a matching chandelier at the opposite end of the room.

This is where the 'Mystery Figure' in the Queen's portrait must have been standing to appear as a reflection in the mirror behind her.

Again, note the height of the chandelier, this time relative to the top of the adjacent doorway (conservatively estimated as 7-foot high).

Based on the scale here you can appreciate that a person would need to be at least a couple of feet taller than 7-foot in order for the chandelier to hang down in front of them and obscure their face if they were standing behind it.

Measuring the approximate height of the chandelier's counterpart at the other end of the room confirms this estimation that the person reflected in the mirror would need to have been at least 9-foot tall, for the 'chandelier head' explanation to work.

size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 09:45 AM   #578
size_of_light

The 'Mystery Figure' photo first appeared in the June 2007 issue of Vanity Fair:

Intriguingly, it made the cover of the UK/International version of this edition of the magazine,
with the non-human entity conveniently hidden behind a white wall of text to protect it from
too much casual scrutiny:

Note the glaring, 'hidden-in-plain-sight' subliminal on this cover, announcing that the
photo in question is portraying the Queen to the public in a 'never-before-seen' light:

Inside the magazine, the Mystery Figure is not, of course, concealed behind this wall
of text...

But because the portrait has been skillfully designed to blind us to the Figure's presence anyway
- so successfully, in fact, that even after it has been pointed out some people still go on to
mount and defend ridiculous and irrational arguments in order to deny its reality - a very interesting
psychological dynamic is conjured once you contrast the 'wall of text' version with the plain one.

Vanity Fair readers first encounter the 'wall of text' version that conceals the Mystery Figure on the cover and
are subsequently confronted by the version exposing its presence within the pages of the magazine...

...And yet, they still don't see it because the image has been carefully designed to exploit 'inattentional blindness'
principles and impose a psychological block in the minds of readers that prevents them from consciously identifying
the Figure's presence (the logically-impossible but superficially-acceptable 'chandelier head' explanation is the
backup cover story in the event that this blindspot is overcome).

What this means is that the UK Vanity Fair readers exposed to this edition have been subliminally manipulated to
link the text on the cover that is concealing the Figure's presence with their own psychological concealment of its
reality, compelling them to subconsciously associate any messages inserted within that text with the Mystery
Figure itself.

Last edited by size_of_light; 04-03-2014 at 05:51 PM.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 05:46 PM   #579
mountain

Great finds, Size! And wonderful to see you back! <3
Old 08-03-2014, 05:17 AM   #580
yass

Good show, good example! (@They Live!) Keep it up SOL and ditto glad to see you back with us. I hope you're rested up good.

I'm gonna say it (ahead) because I never know when you're gonna be leaving until you've gone:

Take your time going but hurry back!

You've been up all night just listening for his drum
Hoping that the righteous might just might just might just might just come
I heard the general whispering to his aide de camp
Be watchful for Mohammed's lamp
yass is offline   Reply With Quote