Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 16-06-2013, 04:59 PM   #481
theroach
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by anon andon View Post

Back to John Dee 007 Crowley may have based his devil card on Dees’ monas hieroglyphica
Or he may have just based it on the exisiting forms of tarot and the goat/baphomet design that is so well known.

The 'monas' being (in one aspect) a part rendering of the 'mercury glyph'...mercury=thoth=hermes (the only operative god). It also has aspects of 'the moon' 'the sun' 'aries' 'the cross' in its composite. It connects to the Rosicrucians via the Chemical Wedding myth.

Dee got much of his magickal knowledge (particularly kabbalah) from Rabbi Loew of Prague.
theroach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2013, 07:49 PM   #482
abrilliantone
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
....On the ultimate level we don't need to fight them but only to be aware of them and to bring as much clarity and precision and appropriateness as possible to our interactions with them and the situations we're now facing, so may everyone spontaneously find the courage and insight to rest within the open light of awareness when exposed to such frightening material and implications and allow it all to dissolve back into the natural state of primordial purity from which it arose....
Yes, the life of this world is a mere illusion. If we continue to "believe" that this "Matrix" is real. Then we shall continue to "accept" everything that comes along with it. This lizard queen and her comrades only have the power that we give them. It is for us "humans" to "Remember Who We Are" and truly stop this "Illusion" from dictating our lives. It's been time for us to take back our power.
abrilliantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2013, 08:50 PM   #483
mrsappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrilliantone View Post
Yes, the life of this world is a mere illusion. If we continue to "believe" that this "Matrix" is real. Then we shall continue to "accept" everything that comes along with it. This lizard queen and her comrades only have the power that we give them. It is for us "humans" to "Remember Who We Are" and truly stop this "Illusion" from dictating our lives. It's been time for us to take back our power.
And how should we do that? By watching some youtube videos that shows some crazy stuff? Tell me just how?
mrsappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2013, 09:27 PM   #484
abrilliantone
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsappy View Post
And how should we do that? By watching some youtube videos that shows some crazy stuff? Tell me just how?
Well if "sounds" crazy to you, then why are you on a site whereas the owner David Icke. Promotes that very thing?

Answer that question for us first please.
Old 16-06-2013, 10:00 PM   #485
mrsappy

Well, first of all iam from germany, so maybe excause my english.
I stumbled upon this forum, by watching/reading some stuff about the movie shining, most of them postet by size of light. He rly knows how to explain things, thats why i stayed.
So now iam just reading this whole thread since a week or so, it makes sence here and there. I do believe that there is one (or maybe a couple more) secret groups behing the courtin, pulling strings.
But i dont know what we can do about that, only we can move to the woods and live in a cabin near a river or something, completly on our self. I dont know...
Do you know?
Old 16-06-2013, 10:19 PM   #486
abrilliantone
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Well, first of all iam from germany, so maybe excause my english.
I stumbled upon this forum, by watching/reading some stuff about the movie shining, most of them postet by size of light. He rly knows how to explain things, thats why i stayed.
So now iam just reading this whole thread since a week or so, it makes sence here and there. I do believe that there is one (or maybe a couple more) secret groups behing the courtin, pulling strings.
But i dont know what we can do about that, only we can move to the woods and live in a cabin near a river or something, completly on our self. I dont know...
Do you know?

You can start by getting to know the person (David Icke) of which whose website you're on right now. Get some of his books, watch some of his videos on YouTube. Then come back to me with your questions.

Because it really serves no purpose to explain something to you. If you're not at least "familiar" with the message.

Here, check out these videos from David Icke:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6m4cLJ9b2T8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXF4slN9IYo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxXRScP5w4Y

Old 16-06-2013, 10:27 PM   #487
mrsappy

Quote:
You can start by getting to know the person (David Icke) of which whose website you're on right now. Get some of his books, watch some of his videos on YouTube. Then come back to me with your questions.

Because it really serves no purpose to explain something to you. If you're not at least "familiar" with the message.

Here, check out these videos from David Icke:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6m4cLJ9b2T8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXF4slN9IYo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxXRScP5w4Y

Well, thank you. I will watch it, trust me, i rly got some time to kill since iam on vacation.
By the way, a big "Thank you for the work and time spend, to Size of light!"
Old 16-06-2013, 10:31 PM   #488
abrilliantone
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Well, thank you. I will watch it, trust me, i rly got some time to kill since iam on vacation.
By the way, a big "Thank you for the work and time spend, to Size of light!"
You are welcome and what can we say about size_of_light other then come here you.
Old 17-06-2013, 06:11 AM   #489
size_of_light

Quote:
While we're on the subject of the Queen's official image website (http://www.flickr.com/photos/britishmonarchy ) which is a veritable smorgasbord of hidden symbolism and general aristocratic insanity....

....How's this for creepy?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/british...7632598434109/
These dummies displaying the outfits worn by Prince Charles and Princess Anne on the day of the Queen's coronation in 1953 provide a delicious excuse for the Royals to post a photograph of two creepy, headless children in the Throne Room of Buckingham Palace and get away with it.

If the Windsor family's physical bodies are merely vessels, shells, or '3rd density spacesuits' for other-dimensional entities or archons, then they couldn't symbolize that any more blatantly than they've done here, right in front of the throne itself!

The missing heads of the Royal couple's children do surface elsewhere on the monarchy's official flickr site, and when they do, in typical Windsor style, it's a rather disturbing spectacle...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/british...57629983789238

Does this mean their minds, or spirits, are up in the sky with Anubis, or Set, or something?

Since Crowley does seem to be the key to all this, consider how the headless children image can also be smoothly integrated into his Lovers card from the Thoth Tarot deck, right down to the different coloured shoes of Charles and Anne matching the different coloured children below - or within - the Royal lovers...

Animated overlay - allow time to load:

^ Note that the curator's white-gloved hand can be seen to be pointing through the shoulder of the girl figure and out the opposite arm, which the white child in the Thoth Tarot has raised to unite with her black counterpart, while the adult Lovers above them obviously correspond with the thrones of Elizabeth and Philip.

Last edited by size_of_light; 17-06-2013 at 12:12 PM.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2013, 10:25 AM   #490
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by intel_33 View Post
Does she in any way look like Cheney's bitch?

She dont to me anyways.
No, it looks like two pedophile cannibals bored by the bullshit facade they have to maintain in public and silently acknowledging their kindred-spirit bond by reflecting on the dozens of cocaine-fueled child-sacrifice orgies they've attended together.

A pair of blood-muzzled hyenas languidly gnawing on an antelope's hip-socket would give off a more pleasant vibe than the image above.

As for the President, I don't think the Queen was demonstrating submission towards him on a personal level, but can't help but see what happened below as a deliberate set-up to symbolically place Obama in the role of the Mystery Figure - an entity who was depicted as having a guiding or controlling influence over the monarch.

Is it just me or does the Queen look quite concerned in the image below?

This shot was taken immediately after the one above, when the foursome had stopped to pose for the cameras, and Obama has not yet turned to face the same photographer the Queen has been determinedly directing her attention towards the whole time. She seems to be anxiously aware that if he doesn't do it soon, the moment will be irrevocably lost.

When he finally cottons on, this was the result...

As I've said previously, this probably has more to do with a symbolic display of submission towards the powerbroker/s who put Obama in office than towards the man himself, though I suppose we don't know what kind of special demon Obama might be hosting inside his empty, shell-like persona.

What follows however, seems to pretty firmly set the record straight on just who is in charge on a personal level between these four despicable characters...

The video clip below is from the same visit, and features the infamous exchange between the group when Philip made a scandalous 'diplomatic faux paus' (Zzzzzzzzzzzz.....) that had the mainstream media in a tizz for a while because the old bastard jokingly asked Obama if he could tell the difference between various political leaders.

The real interesting thing about this though, is the power-dynamic it reveals in that a fleeting, dismissive wave of the hand by Philip causes the other three to respond immediately to his silent command, and drop their conversation mid-stride to turn on the spot and pose for the cameras.

"Of course" Obama mutters deferentially as they do this.

It's a subtle thing that might need to be watched a few times before you can really appreciate the sense of effortless, comprehensive control Philip seems to be wielding over the other three at this moment.

Prince Philip meets Obama at Buckingham Palace

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXR1Wm-mt3Y

Last edited by size_of_light; 17-06-2013 at 12:18 PM.
Old 17-06-2013, 02:45 PM   #491
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekbuttery View Post
have you seen any other 'blatant' symbolism in any other major works of the royal family / world leaders?

e.g. Victoria and Albert's portraits were supposed to be full of 'obvious' signs pointing to {what was then called** the occult etc.
No, I haven't looked at much of that stuff but I'm sure there's plenty there.

Feel free to post anything you find, especially on Vi'ctoria: as the great great grandmother of both the Queen and Philip she's the ancestral wellspring of their incestuous union, so if there's any truth to the shapeshifting bloodline hypothesis then its drumbeat lived in her heart.

The only significant point of interest I've found so far, and which was touched on earlier, is that Victoria's eighth child, Prince Leopold

Quote:
inherited the disease haemophilia from his mother, Queen Victoria, and was a delicate child.

The haemophilia gene is carried on the X chromosome, and is normally passed through female descent, as in the past few haemophiliac men survived to beget children. Any daughter of a haemophiliac is a carrier of the gene. Leopold's daughter Alice inherited the haemophilia gene, and passed it to her son Rupert - one of the few known cases of haemophilia inherited through a male ancestor.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_...Duke_of_Albany
This rare link is marked below...

Quote:
Hemophilia figured prominently in the history of European royalty in the 19th and 20th centuries. Britain's Queen Victoria, through two of her five daughters (Princess Alice and Princess Beatrice), passed the mutation to various royal houses across the continent...

Victoria appears to have been a spontaneous or de novo mutation and is usually considered the source of the disease in modern cases of haemophilia among royalty.

Tests of the remains of the Romanov imperial family show that the specific form of haemophilia passed down by Queen Victoria was likely the relatively rare Haemophilia B.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haemoph...ropean_royalty
So Leopold's daughter was 'one of the few known cases of haemophilia inherited through a male ancestor', and by analyzing the remains of the Romanov family, the "royal disease" was finally determined (in 2009) to be the less common form of the illness, haemophilia b.

Exactly how rare an act of genetic contortion Leopold seems to have pulled off in passing it on to his daughter is reflected in the fact that only 1 in 20,000-30,000 males are estimated to be affected by the disease (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haemophilia_B ) and no figures at all exist for females sufferers since it is considered so rare as to be non-existent.

Given this, I think it's probably the esoteric reason why baby Leopold's photo became the seemingly obscure choice of companion for the future Queen in the above Cecil Beaton portrait from her teenage years.

Perhaps the 'Leopold anomaly' was a unique manifestation of a key factor in the Windsor family's ability to shapeshift.

Last edited by size_of_light; 17-06-2013 at 10:43 PM.
Old 17-06-2013, 06:46 PM   #492
chloesnose

Quote:
No, it looks like two pedophile cannibals bored by the bullshit facade they have to maintain in public and silently acknowledging their kindred-spirit bond by reflecting on the dozens of cocaine-fueled child-sacrifice orgies they've attended together.

A pair of blood-muzzled hyenas languidly gnawing on an antelope's hip-socket would give off a more pleasant vibe than the image above.

As for the President, I don't think the Queen was demonstrating submission towards him on a personal level, but can't help but see what happened below as a deliberate set-up to symbolically place Obama in the role of the Mystery Figure - an entity who was depicted as having a guiding or controlling influence over the monarch.

Is it just me or does the Queen look quite concerned in the image below?

This shot was taken immediately after the one above, when the foursome had stopped to pose for the cameras, and Obama has not yet turned to face the same photographer the Queen has been determinedly directing her attention towards the whole time. She seems to be anxiously aware that if he doesn't do it soon, the moment will be irrevocably lost.

When he finally cottons on, this was the result...

As I've said previously, this probably has more to do with a symbolic display of submission towards the powerbroker/s who put Obama in office than towards the man himself, though I suppose we don't know what kind of special demon Obama might be hosting inside his empty, shell-like persona.

What follows however, seems to pretty firmly set the record straight on just who is in charge on a personal level between these four despicable characters...

The video clip below is from the same visit, and features the infamous exchange between the group when Philip made a scandalous 'diplomatic faux paus' (Zzzzzzzzzzzz.....) that had the mainstream media in a tizz for a while because the old bastard jokingly asked Obama if he could tell the difference between various political leaders.

The real interesting thing about this though, is the power-dynamic it reveals in that a fleeting, dismissive wave of the hand by Philip causes the other three to respond immediately to his silent command, and drop their conversation mid-stride to turn on the spot and pose for the cameras.

"Of course" Obama mutters deferentially as they do this.

It's a subtle thing that might need to be watched a few times before you can really appreciate the sense of effortless, comprehensive control Philip seems to be wielding over the other three at this moment.

Prince Philip meets Obama at Buckingham Palace

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXR1Wm-mt3Y

the pic with obama and lizzy ....i see two things

1, the dark figure in the painting/mirror to the left of lizzy

1, how feckin long are obamas fingers!!!!!!!!!

ps... the smaller pic wiv all the red arrows on it

Last edited by chloesnose; 17-06-2013 at 06:46 PM.
chloesnose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2013, 11:06 PM   #493
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbres View Post
This thread could be a good example of subliminal programming. This whole thread is full of the photos which you may skip by scrolling down fast.

'Those who know shall know it well.'
Meaning I've created it to subliminally program y'all?

If so, then no, I haven't.

To discuss the symbolism in images like this you have to post them again and again in the course of trying to break them down.

If you did scroll down through them really fast it could create an effect similar to rapid-fire subliminals, I suppose, but then if you think that's the case why do it to yourself?!??

Even then, I'm of the opinion that most of the influence these sorts of things can have over us is lost the moment we become aware of their existence since we can then choose how to react to them; it's only when we're oblivious to their existence on a conscious level that this option is by-passed and the imagery is planted in our psyches as intended by the designers.
Old 18-06-2013, 12:31 AM   #494
size_of_light

Quote:
ROME/BYZANTINE

I dont know where im going with this but just putting shit out there at this point.
Good stuff - throw anything you think is relevant into the mix whether or not you can put your finger on why.

The image below is one of the other four final portraits from Leibovitz's photoshoot and the double-headed bird makes another more direct appearance in this one.

When you strip all the extra detail away, the subject of the photo becomes clear: the Queen and (her relationship with) the candelabra-statue over her left shoulder...

A better view of the statue from the 360 Virtual tour website (http://www.royal.gov.uk/virtualtours...wing-room.html )...

Are they swans?

If so, that kills two symbolic birds with one stone in terms of Crowley's Empress Tarot card,..

Tellingly, I think, while the statue in reality features three ornamental brass birds (see virtual tour screenshot above), Leibovitz has found an angle for the portrait photograph that ensures only two heads are visible...

Probably of significance too is the human figure atop the candelabra since the same design is seen on the mantelpiece in the Mystery Figure portrait, and this version also makes another appearance over Princess Anne's shoulder when she photobombs the Obama shot...

Also, viewing the six candle-holders as 'cups' helps us to see how another Crowley subliminal* has likely been worked into Leibovitz's portrait...

* Both the six and seven of cups are included for comparison, since the candelabra can be seen to have six or seven cups, depending on whether you include the central receptacle from which all the others branch out.

Last edited by size_of_light; 18-06-2013 at 01:24 AM.
Old 18-06-2013, 01:34 AM   #495
feralgoose

I think they are herons SOL not swans
and break down your fascination with the fabrication of the truth
Make use of your imagination in the pursuit of expression
Not as a disguise to hide behind when adressing your brethrens
I reckon the question is this: 'To be or not to be?' - a simple lesson in risk
feralgoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2013, 01:49 AM   #496
size_of_light

Quote:
Perhaps a stretch here (and I know it aint her maj) but what was with this hat, looks a little like horns? (horn lady in tarot card)

It wasn't just an ugly-zany fashion choice, that's for sure - it must have represented something.

How about this one?

Creepy Animation - allow time to load:

Last edited by size_of_light; 18-06-2013 at 02:09 AM.
Old 18-06-2013, 04:23 AM   #497
size_of_light

Here's Leibovitz posing with her portraits of the Queen - incuding the Mystery Figure image - at the launch of her exhibition Annie Leibovitz: A Photographer's Life 1990-2005 (http://www.today.com/id/27322368/ns/.../#.Ub_Efthadwg ).

Since the exhibition was for the years 1990 - 2005, and the photographs of the Queen were taken in 2007, it seems that they are only being used to promote the exhibition here, and were not part of the traveling show themselves.

However, looking at the shot of Leibovitz standing in front of the pictures got me thinking about how blind anyone would have to be not to see the Mystery Figure if the photo ever was exhibited to the public...

Maintaining the scale in the image above, let's move Leibovitz across in front of the Mystery Figure portrait so we can get a sense of the size of the image that viewers attending an exhibition would be confronted with.

Beneath this, I've added a higher-quality version of the Queen's portrait at the same scale...

This gives us a good indication of how large the Mystery Figure is in the original photograph in relation to a human who might be viewing it...

Keeping the same scale, we can see that if viewed at arm's length - which is a distance you would expect the portrait to be routinely viewed from in a gallery setting - the Mystery Figure is about the size of a human fist, or more conservatively, the size of your raised thumb with your arm fully extended...

Based on the complete absence of any controversy whatsoever surrounding the contents of this portrait prior to sugarray first raising the issue on this forum, it would seem reasonable to conclude that if the photo ever was put on public display (and it's unclear whether that has been the case), then every single one of the people who viewed the image must have shuffled up to it, gazed in slack-jawed stupor directly at the non-human entity and then shuffled away again without even registering that anything paradigm-alteringly abnormal was being presented right in front of their eyes.

Every single one of the clueless fuckers must have missed it!

Obi Wan, with his mesmeric Masonic hand signal would have to be right when he said:

Last edited by size_of_light; 18-06-2013 at 04:55 AM.
Old 18-06-2013, 05:01 AM   #498
abrilliantone
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Based on the complete absence of any controversy whatsoever surrounding the contents of this portrait prior to sugarray first raising the issue on this forum, it would seem reasonable to conclude that if the image ever was put on public display (and it's unclear whether that has been the case), then every single one of the people who viewed the image must have shuffled up to it, gazed in slack-jawed stupor directly at the non-human entity and then shuffled away again without even registering that anything paradigm-alteringly abnormal was being presented right in front of their eyes.

Every single one of the clueless fuckers must have missed it!
Yeah, which brings me back to my previous statement.
Quote:
....S.O.L. isn't it amazing how they placed their hidden symbolism within photos from way back when. And people back then didn't have a clue to what was going on.
It's sad that this is still the case.

But we do have the "exceptions", which is folks like those on this forum.

Last edited by abrilliantone; 18-06-2013 at 05:04 AM.
Old 18-06-2013, 06:37 AM   #499
mensana
Banned

Great, mind-boggling thread, SOL and all.

The hairstyle of the Queen immitates horns on either side of her forehead, those two curls

Quote:

With her huge eyes Beatrice reminds me of Hathor, usually represented by a cow.

Quote:
It wasn't just an ugly-zany fashion choice, that's for sure - it must have represented something.

Last edited by mensana; 18-06-2013 at 06:46 AM.
mensana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2013, 09:32 AM   #500
cbres
Inactive

Quote:
Meaning I've created it to subliminally program y'all?

If so, then no, I haven't.

To discuss the symbolism in images like this you have to post them again and again in the course of trying to break them down.

If you did scroll down through them really fast it could create an effect similar to rapid-fire subliminals, I suppose, but then if you think that's the case why do it to yourself?!??

Even then, I'm of the opinion that most of the influence these sorts of things can have over us is lost the moment we become aware of their existence since we can then choose how to react to them; it's only when we're oblivious to their existence on a conscious level that this option is by-passed and the imagery is planted in our psyches as intended by the designers.
No offense mate! I know your intentions are pure. But this thread can be used in a bad way, I just remembered everyone that if you regularly see this thread don't fuck with yourself because it can make your mind boggling around the queen which in certain circumstances that are NOT good Experience

Keep on knowing
cbres is offline   Reply With Quote