Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Human Race Get Off Your Knees

Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2010, 11:07 AM   #201
clive w

I can´t understand why so many David-Icker "haters" hanging around here and talking shit about Dave and his books...
It´s like I´m going to church on sunday and screaming "Thiiiis is shiiiit!!!!"

...I got one advice for ya: Go and search some new forum-home.

It´s some kind of idiotic to visit forums of persons you don´t like or don´t respect or something... get a fuckin life. There are some other things you can do with your expensive time. Go out into the green instead of talking bollox about stuff you don´t like.

Have a nice day.

Clive. :P

Last edited by clive w; 11-03-2010 at 11:23 AM.
Old 11-03-2010, 11:09 AM   #202
brainfreeze
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by clive w View Post
I can´t understand why so many David-Icker "haters" hanging around here and talking shit about Dave and his books...
It´s like I´m going to curch on sunday and screaming "Thiiiis is shiiiit!!!!"

It´s some kind of idiotic to visit forums of persons you don´t like or don´t respect or something... get a fuckin life. There are some other things you can do with your expensive time. Go out into the green instead of talking bollox about stuff you don´t like.

Have a nice day.

So you want a forum of sycophants do you?
Old 11-03-2010, 11:24 AM   #203
clive w

Quote:
Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
So you want a forum of sycophants do you?
Exactly.
Old 11-03-2010, 11:26 AM   #204
brainfreeze
Inactive

Well I'm staying regardless, so get use to it.
Old 11-03-2010, 11:26 AM   #205
haukipesukone

*syc, syc*
"What lies within always has a form without and that which is without takes a shape within. Put another way, we sometimes say that which is visible must always have an invisible aspect, just as everything invisible must be represented by the visible."
- Oone the dreamthief

Peruse through Bad Poetry of Pain and Hurt
Or wrack your brain with Concordia ab Chao and Your Life is a Lie
Old 11-03-2010, 05:00 PM   #206
ex sheep

Quote:
Originally Posted by clive w View Post
It´s like I´m going to church on sunday and screaming "Thiiiis is shiiiit!!!!"

Have a nice day.

This has to be the post of the month.

+ 100%
Old 11-03-2010, 05:07 PM   #207
edward123
Banned

Or perhaps not.
Old 11-03-2010, 05:11 PM   #208
ex sheep

No it is, it hits the nail on the head of those that are here for other reasons

well done clive
Old 11-03-2010, 05:12 PM   #209
petercookie

I respect the work Icke is doing 100% and i think he is great, but i still think you should be entitled to question things and question people.

Thats the idea of it, make up your OWN mind, but be open to what others have to say.

I personally think this "moon matrix" idea seems far-fetched but i have not read it yet so who knows......... Just to alot of new people coming into this, it gives them alot more ammo to use on David.

People will re-act straight away to hes "far-out" messages (I.e reptilians/moon matrix) and use that to try and dis-credit/and generalize the rest of hes work. The more factual/provable Ideas.

But like i said i have not read the book yet, so i dont know what is contained in it.

I would like the cover of the book on a big rug on my wall like, that would be good.

"An artist wants a picture painted,
of such a monster,
that he fainted"
http://funkdafunk.com/AlanWatts.html

Last edited by petercookie; 11-03-2010 at 05:17 PM.
Old 11-03-2010, 05:13 PM   #210
queenofleon

I dont see why people are struggling with this.

Why is the moon the only planetoid/sattelite that doesnt spin? ANYONE thought about this? Cos I have ..ever since I was a child!

All other moons do! So it is effectively parked in one spot and it is strategically placed to block out the sun in an eclipse?? That is bloody precision right there and seems to be engineered by design.

There are many sources that say the Moon is Hollow, Nasa being one of them. They sent up a beam that should have made a "thud" noise if was solid, but it made a "ping" noise eluding to a hollow Moon! Watch moon rising too ..that talks of the hollow moon theory. Really David isnt alone in this, stewart swerdlow said it years ago. I have been gagging to find out more about this for sooo long.

This book will be devoured in days.
Old 11-03-2010, 05:17 PM   #211
passing
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by petercookie View Post
I respect the work Icke is doing 100% and i think he is great, but i still think you should be entitled to question things and question people.
+1
Old 11-03-2010, 05:42 PM   #212
darryl84

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenofleon View Post

Why is the moon the only planetoid/sattelite that doesnt spin? ANYONE thought about this? Cos I have ..ever since I was a child!

All other moons do! So it is effectively parked in one spot and it is strategically placed to block out the sun in an eclipse?? That is bloody precision right there and seems to be engineered by design.

There are many sources that say the Moon is Hollow, Nasa being one of them. They sent up a beam that should have made a "thud" noise if was solid, but it made a "ping" noise eluding to a hollow Moon! Watch moon rising too ..that talks of the hollow moon theory. Really David isnt alone in this, stewart swerdlow said it years ago. I have been gagging to find out more about this for sooo long.

Good post, why would someone ignore this information?
"Time isn’t precious at all, because it is an illusion. What you perceive as precious is not time but the one point that is out of time: the Now. That is precious indeed. The more you are focused on time—past and future—the more you miss the Now, the most precious thing there is." - Eckhart Tolle
Old 11-03-2010, 05:43 PM   #213
nicolaj

and if it is then what?
Zec 14:12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.
Old 11-03-2010, 05:51 PM   #214
petercookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolaj View Post
and if it is then what?
Good question.

Ask them the behave and stop being naughty??

"An artist wants a picture painted,
of such a monster,
that he fainted"
http://funkdafunk.com/AlanWatts.html

Last edited by petercookie; 11-03-2010 at 05:51 PM.
Old 11-03-2010, 05:51 PM   #215
rebelrobot

Quote:

Interesting post. I watched " Moon Rising " a couple of days ago and found it to be quite powerful stuff -I would recommend it to anyone who hasn't seen it already.
Old 11-03-2010, 07:50 PM   #216
spitalwings

Default zulu moonshine

Who's to say this new book won't prove completely, 100%, without a shadow of a doubt that we are being controlled by moon men? I just hope he didn't get the idea from some credo mutwa style looney tune.
Old 11-03-2010, 07:57 PM   #217
marpat
Inactive

Quote:

But the moon does spin, its rotation is equal to its orbit, so that it presents the same face to us at all times. There are other anomalies in the solar system, such as venus spinning the opposite way to other planets, etc. next people will claim venus is a space ship because it is doing something odd.

How the fuck could you hear a thud through space, the key factor being that sound does not travel across a vacuum, having no particles to move along.
Old 11-03-2010, 08:06 PM   #218
kingkong
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenofleon
There are many sources that say the Moon is Hollow, Nasa being one of them. They sent up a beam that should have made a "thud" noise if was solid, but it made a "ping" noise eluding to a hollow Moon!
If NASA really says the moon is hollow, that is surely evidence of intelligent design, either from space aliens or from The Creator/God.

I'd be very interested to hear NASA's theories for WHY the moon is hollow.

As for Icke, I expect no evidence that aliens are living there. There is no way to confirm that, without going in there yourself. So...... unless Icke is an astronaut, we can safely say he's talking crap to sell books.

Quote:
How the fuck could you hear a thud through space, the key factor being that sound does not travel across a vacuum
Perhaps they measured the returning vibration, as opposed to "hearing" it with their ears. You can measure vibrations with equipment.

Last edited by kingkong; 11-03-2010 at 08:13 PM.
Old 11-03-2010, 08:14 PM   #219
redman
Inactive

Quote:

Because you haven't got a clue what your talking about.. ever thought about that ??
Old 11-03-2010, 08:25 PM   #220
nicolaj

Quote:
Originally Posted by petercookie View Post
Good question.

Ask them the behave and stop being naughty??

sort of I guess... we need to learn how to get unhacked.
Zec 14:12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.
Closed Thread