Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Human Race Get Off Your Knees

Old 08-07-2010, 03:50 AM   #1
mattzadak

Default of course we have been to the moon..

we underestimate true reality

people on the moon is nothing when you realize the power of infinite consiousness
mattzadak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 03:51 AM   #2
mattzadak

now an average civilian, thats another matter
mattzadak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 03:55 AM   #3
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattzadak View Post
now an average civilian, thats another matter
Who's an 'average civilian', anyhow?

Who's the privileged few allowed to be exploring the moon or abroad in outer-space? The Mystery School adepts? The Illuminated Ones? Who, huh?

Peace&Love
God bless
1776 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 04:06 AM   #4
ultima1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1776 View Post
Who's an 'average civilian', anyhow?
Who's the privileged few allowed to be exploring the moon or abroad in outer-space?
Well several astonauts have been to the moon and outer-space.
ultima1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 04:07 AM   #5
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultima1 View Post
Well several astonauts have been to the moon and outer-space.
I never said they haven't.

I never said they have.

Peace&Love
God bless
1776 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 04:10 AM   #6
ultima1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1776 View Post
I never said they haven't.

I never said they have.
Well we have tons of evidence that they have been to the moon.
Old 08-07-2010, 10:27 AM   #7
david c

Quote:
Well we have tons of evidence that they have been to the moon.
I've never seen a bit of evidence that they went to the moon and I've seen a ton of evidence that at least some of the footage was faked. Please post some of the evidence you're referring to so we can analyze it.

9/11 was an inside job.
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=144746
david c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 12:29 PM   #8
ultima1

Quote:
Originally Posted by david c View Post
I've never seen a bit of evidence that they went to the moon and I've seen a ton of evidence that at least some of the footage was faked. Please post some of the evidence you're referring to so we can analyze it.
Well we can start with the following facts.

1. Reflectors placed on the moon by manned moon missions.

http://www.lpi.usra.edu/lunar/missio...periments/lrr/
The Laser Ranging Retroreflector experiment was deployed on Apollo 11, 14, and 15. It consists of a series of corner-cube reflectors, which are a special type of mirror with the property of always reflecting an incoming light beam back in the direction it came from. A similar device was also included on the Soviet Union's Lunakhod 2 spacecraft. These reflectors can be illuminated by laser beams aimed through large telescopes on Earth. The reflected laser beam is also observed with the telescope, providing a measurement of the round-trip distance between Earth and the Moon. This is the only Apollo experiment that is still returning data from the Moon. Many of these measurements have been made by McDonald Observatory in Texas. From 1969 to 1985, they were made on a part-time basis using the McDonald Observatory 107-inch telescope. Since 1985, these observations have been made using a dedicated 30-inch telescope. Additional measurements have been made by observatories in Hawaii, California, France, Australia, and Germany.

2. Facts of Apollo manned mission taking parts from a unmanned probe.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moon_la...2.80.931965.29
Surveyor 3 was visited two years after its Moon landing by the crew of Apollo 12. They removed parts of it for examination back on Earth to determine the effects of long-term exposure to the lunar environment

3. Facts of probes from other countries taken photos of the manned moon landing sites.

http://www.physorg.com/news171102159.html
India's first lunar mission has captured images of the landing site of the Apollo 15 craft, debunking theories that the US mission was a hoax, the country's state-run space agency said Wednesday.

http://www.universetoday.com/2008/07...g-site-images/
The Japanese lunar mission SELENE (Selenological and Engineering Explorer), also known as "Kaguya" has imaged the "halo" left behind in the lunar surface from Apollo 15's lunar module engine exhaust plume. This is the first time a mission after the Apollo Program has detected such a feature. Apollo 15 landed on the Moon in 1971 in a region called Mare Imbrium, and SELENE's Terrain Camera (TC) is continuing to reconstruct a 3D view of the region in unprecedented high-resolution.

Last edited by ultima1; 08-07-2010 at 12:30 PM.
Old 08-07-2010, 12:52 PM   #9
david c

Quote:
Reflectors placed on the moon by manned moon missions.
I addressed this on your reflectors thread.
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...40&postcount=8

Robot craft can have adjustable reflectors on thier sides.

Quote:
Surveyor 3 was visited two years after its Moon landing by the crew of Apollo 12. They removed parts of it for examination back on Earth to determine the effects of long-term exposure to the lunar environment
That's what we read but is it true? We are lied to about so many things that we can't simply believe this because we read it.
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=135

Quote:
Facts of probes from other countries taken photos of the manned moon landing sites.
All those pictures are fakeable so they're not proof. They also don't make the mountain of hoax evidence go away.

Other countries can make pacts with the US government.

If there are plausible scenarios that can explain "Proof" that they went to the moon, it isn't proof.

9/11 was an inside job.
Old 08-07-2010, 01:05 PM   #10
ultima1

Quote:
Robot craft can have adjustable reflectors on thier sides.
So sorry but as stated and proven the original set of reflectors had to be set up and pointed to earth.

Quote:
All those pictures are fakeable so they're not proof. They also don't make the mountain of hoax evidence go away.
Sorry but you cannot prove them fake. So we have to go with the experts who have checked out the photos.

What mountain of haox evidence, almost all hoax evidence has been debunked for decades.

Quote:
Other countries can make pacts with the US government.
So you believe in soom kind of fantasy, worldwide conspiriacy involving thousands if not hundreds of thousands of people?

Last edited by ultima1; 08-07-2010 at 01:06 PM.
Old 08-07-2010, 01:17 PM   #11
truegroup

Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!

Quote:
You don't look at the evidence, just your little collection of debunked yoochooob vids and links.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 01:25 PM   #12
ronisron
Inactive

I believe that much of the Apollo footage was faked, but I believe that was done to be able to control what was being seen. It doesn't mean we've never been to the moon.
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 01:31 PM   #13
ultima1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronisron View Post
I believe that much of the Apollo footage was faked, but I believe that was done to be able to control what was being seen. It doesn't mean we've never been to the moon.
What evidnece do you have that it was faked, and do not repeat what has been dubunked for decades.
Old 08-07-2010, 01:32 PM   #14
david c

Quote:
So sorry but as stated and proven the original set of reflectors had to be set up and pointed to earth.
Humans aren't necessary to put reflectors at the angle necessary to reflect signals. The upper part of a robot lander can be rotational with reflectors attached to its sides that are adjustable in the up-down direction. Tell us why only people could put them at the proper angle.

Quote:
Sorry but you cannot prove them fake. So we have to go with the experts who have checked out the photos.
Experts can be bought. Go back and look at the info in this link again.

There's a scientist that says there's a lot of science fraud going on. There's another scientist that says it's impossible to publish anything in science journals if it goes against the official version of things. There's an example of two groups of scientiists who take opposite views on an issue.

Quote:
What mountain of haox evidence, almost all hoax evidence has been debunked for decades.
Click on the link in my signature where it says, "The Apollo moon missions were faked.". We can start with the way the flag moves without being touched.

Quote:
So you believe in soom kind of fantasy, worldwide conspiriacy involving thousands if not hundreds of thousands of people?
Not everyone has to know about what's acutally going on.

http://theconspiracyzone.podcastpeople.com/posts/28159
(excerpts)
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Q: What about the vast number of people involved in Apollo, wouldn’t someone have spoken out.

A: Pan’s claim there were half a million people involved in the Apollo program, but that includes all the humble engineers working on machine parts in many companies around the globe. So if someone is making a part in some engineering factory in Seattle, and his boss tells him it’s for the Apollo spacecraft, is that engineer proof the landings took place? No of course it is not proof, and even if that engineer knew they never made it to the Moon, he would still brag to his friends that he made a part that went to the Moon just to make him feel proud in some way or other. Parts for the Apollo program were made at many different factories around the globe. For example the laser reflector supposedly left on the Moon was manufactured in France. NASA collected the unit from the French company, and that was the last they saw of it. It’s probably stashed away in some archive at Langley, but one things for certain it’s not on the Moon. Are those French engineers proof they landed on the Moon? No of course not, as very few, (probably less than 200 people), were actually involved in bringing the whole lot together, so as to minimize what was actually taking place. No need for any of them to speak out because (A) They are 100% patriotic to the USA, and would say nothing that would go against America, even if it were true. (B) They do not need millions of dollars to safeguard their future, as they have already received substantial amounts from NASA just to “keep mum”. Read comments from people who worked on the Apollo program in the APOLLO FEEDBACK section.
Q: Why do prominent astronomers like Sir Bernard Lovell and Patrick Moore support the Moon landings if they were faked?

A: Scientists and astronomers around the globe know full well that the Moon missions were faked, but relay on NASA to gain access to the vital data beamed back to Earth from the Hubble space telescope. They cannot slag off NASA otherwise NASA would deprive them of this essential information, which they so much require.

Go back to this post and check out the info on the media.

If anyone tried to blow the whistle, we'd never hear about it as the press is under tight control. There's a video in that link in which a scientist tells how she was harassed and her career was ruined because she'd blown the whistle.

Here's some more evidence that talking can get you into trouble.

There may have been lots of people in those other countries who wanted to blow the whistle on their governments but were afraid to or they knew it would be futile.

Quote:
You don't look at the evidence, just your little collection of debunked yoochooob vids and links.
These general statements don't prove anything. Let's talk about specifics. We can start with the flag video that's above.

9/11 was an inside job.
Old 08-07-2010, 01:40 PM   #15
ultima1

Quote:
Humans aren't necessary to put reflectors at the angle necessary to reflect signals.
Yes they were needed to set up the original set of reflectors.

Quote:
The upper part of a robot lander can be rotational with reflectors attached to its sides that are adjustable in the up-down direction.
You have ZERO evidence of a robot lander putting the Americen NIST reflectors on the moon. Stop being dishonest.

Last edited by ultima1; 08-07-2010 at 01:40 PM.
Old 08-07-2010, 01:47 PM   #16
ninorc

david c: What about the 12 men who walked on the moon (and the 12 others who accompanied them)? Are they all liars, or have they been brainwashed?

I ask because all were tough guys who had what Tom Wolfe called The Right Stuff. Several were profoundly affected by their experience and have demonstrated an independence of mind by being critical of NASA and talking about UFO sightings.

I think the more interesting question than, 'did man really walk on the moon' is, 'why haven't we been back'?

Last edited by ninorc; 08-07-2010 at 01:47 PM.
ninorc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 01:50 PM   #17
ultima1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninorc View Post
Several were profoundly affected by their experience and have demonstrated an independence of mind by being critical of NASA and talking about UFO sightings.
Yes a lot of airline pilots have been fired for talking about UFO sightings, so poeple put thier careers on the line when talking about UFOs.

Last edited by ultima1; 08-07-2010 at 01:51 PM.
Old 08-07-2010, 01:56 PM   #18
david c

Quote:
What about the 12 men who walked on the moon (and the 12 others who accompanied them)? Are they all liars, or have they been brainwashed?
I would say they're liars.
(Do a YouTube search on "Clip of Apollo 11 press conference".)

http://www.apfn.org/apfn/moon.htm
(excerpt)
Several years after NASA claimed its first Moon landing, Buzz Aldrin "the second man on the Moon" was asked at a banquet what it felt like to step on to the lunar surface. Aldrin staggered to his feet and left the room crying uncontrollably. It would not be the last time he did this. "It strikes me he's suffering from trying to live out a very big lie," says Rene. Aldrin may also fear for his life.

Quote:
Yes they were needed to set up the original set of reflectors.
Please go into some detail and explain why remote control couldn't do the same thing. All that was necessary was to put them at the proper angle.

9/11 was an inside job.
Old 08-07-2010, 02:01 PM   #19
ultima1

Quote:
Please go into some detail and explain why remote control couldn't do the same thing. All that was necessary was to put them at the proper angle.
Please read the facts and infomration provided by the several sites including NIST sites about the refelctors.

You will just ignore what i post so look for yourself.

Also the fact that there is no evidence that the NIST reflectors were set up by remote control probes.

Last edited by ultima1; 08-07-2010 at 02:02 PM.
Old 08-07-2010, 02:03 PM   #20
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultima1 View Post
What evidnece do you have that it was faked, and do not repeat what has been dubunked for decades.
I said "I" believe, that's the qualifier. The footage looked staged to me. The lander looked fake. Etc. I believe it was staged so they could control the imagery that people were seeing. I believe they've been to the moon.
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote