Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution

Old 22-02-2009, 01:35 AM   #1
bealert
Banned

Default Gang Stalking - proof is whats needed

How Many genuine Ti's have joined forums only to find they feel more confused than before they joined. How many people have joined forums only for other members to jump on them straight away saying things like exposure is the only to stop gang stalking. yet for all there members and all there exposure nothing as been achieved only false hope and fraustration. Many forums concentrate on electronice torture saying things like it must be banned but the truth is unless you actually catch them doint it how can you prove its happening, even if you had burns on your body becasue of EH try going to the doctors and tell him the perps did it and see what he's reaction is, you would be locked up so quick your feet wouldnt touch the ground. So the forum members will try to get you to give all your private information like when the attacks started who do you think is doing it and why. some even ask you to describe your symptoms in detail because after all exposure will stop it ..wont it! The truth is only things that are proveable will be reconized by the police and any other information will be used against you especcally if it sounds crazy. The members of the forum will give you links to stalking websites and supply links to other conspiracies as well so any one that views the forum will think its just abunch of nutters that should be locked up. They give you these links for two reasons 1. is to make you paranoid - the more you know about gang stalking the more you will become paranoid esspeccally if one of those things that the web sites happen to mention happens to you. 2> because once you get in to one conspiracie it will lead you in to others im not saying some of these aint true but you get what im saying. So now for example you believe in Gang stalking you also believe in mind control and Eh weapons and you maybe believe a conspiracie or two. so you go back to the forum you write about what you have read exposing yourself as someone that in the eyes of the world is crazy and its all on the forum as proof. remember there aim is to make you in to a Paranoid schitsaphrenic or at make you seem like one and fill you with fear so always be polite never accuse unless your 150% sure someones guilty and you can prove it And act as though you dont care about them, its only your perception of the world thats gonna get you locked up or in a mental hospital especcally if you decide to write about it.

Last edited by bealert; 22-02-2009 at 01:38 AM.
bealert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2009, 02:03 AM   #2
armoured_amazon

You should join this thread.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7470

eta: nm, you already have lol

Last edited by armoured_amazon; 22-02-2009 at 02:03 AM.
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2009, 02:06 AM   #3
bealert
Banned

I know the person who wrote that and don't wish to associated with her thank you any way for your concern.
Old 22-02-2009, 03:03 PM   #4
bealert
Banned

Ill do another one
Old 28-02-2009, 06:40 AM   #5
i_mght_be_hypnotized

Default It worked, you have become a paranoid shitzcaphern

Quote:
Originally Posted by bealert View Post
How Many genuine Ti's have joined forums only to find they feel more confused than before they joined. How many people have joined forums only for other members to jump on them straight away saying things like exposure is the only to stop gang stalking. yet for all there members and all there exposure nothing as been achieved only false hope and fraustration. Many forums concentrate on electronice torture saying things like it must be banned but the truth is unless you actually catch them doint it how can you prove its happening, even if you had burns on your body becasue of EH try going to the doctors and tell him the perps did it and see what he's reaction is, you would be locked up so quick your feet wouldnt touch the ground. So the forum members will try to get you to give all your private information like when the attacks started who do you think is doing it and why. some even ask you to describe your symptoms in detail because after all exposure will stop it ..wont it! The truth is only things that are proveable will be reconized by the police and any other information will be used against you especcally if it sounds crazy. The members of the forum will give you links to stalking websites and supply links to other conspiracies as well so any one that views the forum will think its just abunch of nutters that should be locked up. They give you these links for two reasons 1. is to make you paranoid - the more you know about gang stalking the more you will become paranoid esspeccally if one of those things that the web sites happen to mention happens to you. 2> because once you get in to one conspiracie it will lead you in to others im not saying some of these aint true but you get what im saying. So now for example you believe in Gang stalking you also believe in mind control and Eh weapons and you maybe believe a conspiracie or two. so you go back to the forum you write about what you have read exposing yourself as someone that in the eyes of the world is crazy and its all on the forum as proof. remember there aim is to make you in to a Paranoid schitsaphrenic or at make you seem like one and fill you with fear so always be polite never accuse unless your 150% sure someones guilty and you can prove it And act as though you dont care about them, its only your perception of the world thats gonna get you locked up or in a mental hospital especcally if you decide to write about it.
I think it worked. I'm 263% sure Bush is guilty. I can prove it to my own satisfaction. Now what?
i_mght_be_hypnotized is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 07:13 AM   #6
gangstalking

Default This is true, but how do we change this?

Quote:

The question is how can this be changed? So that real activism can be accomplished without the revictimization of targets, and without wasting time?
gangstalking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 02:55 AM   #7

gang stalkingvictims should record stalkers and post them on youtube.
the ones on youtube are pretty cheap . but some look legit.

my .02 ameros

Last edited by 1337; 09-04-2009 at 02:55 AM.
1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2009, 08:45 AM   #8
bealert
Banned

To Be honest i don't know if it can be changed. Gang stalking is done to mimic mental illness and its very hard for someone to say who is a genuine victim and who is really suffering from mental illness. Not many people will refuse to play along with there games knowing that failure to do so may mean some type of punishment or possibly being gang stalked themselves. The only way to beat it is to ignore it and sort out each problem without accusing people of conspiracies or having malicious intentions against you. remember the person who is doing this to you is probably suffering extreme frustration and anger at you not responding so by not responding you are beating them and probably causing them grief. Have you ever tried to wind some one up only to have them not respond or agree with everything you say it becomes very frustrating and only makes you more angry. This is my way of coping with this situation and i am in no way saying its the perfect answer but by not responding your not going to end up in a mental institution which i believe may be there ultimate goal. This way requires great strength and discipline but the alternatives are to bad to for me to think about

Last edited by bealert; 14-07-2009 at 08:47 AM.
Old 14-07-2009, 09:01 AM   #9
bealert
Banned

I think there was case brought against the American CIA but whne it went to court the CIA
said it was a secuirty matter and no details were released. ill try and find the link and post it on the forum
Old 14-07-2009, 09:06 AM   #10
deca

I think Gangstalking TI`s are there own worst enemy and don`t take in account of various things ....after a while anything that's negative or irritates,harass them is some how deliberate and organized to personal persecute them, that does not mean they don`t experience this or effected by it its just there explanation does not add up.
I do believe they do get harassed and intimidated.

sorry If this replay a bit of a jumble sort of post to another TI ,I am working on linking this together.

I think TI`s need to break the "got gangstalked" ----" why me"----"who doing it" cycle

I think TI`s should stick to understanding how there Minds work and the Technology not get distracted by people/things in there environment they belief & who they perceive are harming them

This is my point new TI`s need the information , the terms to look up ,support
and help unfortunately when they are in trauma,shock and in a Hyper Vigilance
state, were do they go? Gangstalking sites which I believe don`t help to
explain, are misleading hardly mention the technology and basically say yes you
are being fallowed and their are all this groups after you and agents and
snitches, heres what they do huge list of ambiguous behavior with some kind of
covert meaning attached and then says your family loved ones,kids will snitch on
you...good luck.

Are you surprise they all learn to spot all this and end up believing half to
town in on it ?

Yes TI`s need to talk but they don`t have always have to agree and "reinforce" a
belief into a another TI.

We need to relate to other TI`s but not through what we saw our believed preps
do or by saying everything negative in our live is due to Prep action.

first hyper vigilance

what is it

Quote:
Hypervigilance
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

Hypervigilance is an enhanced state of sensory sensitivity accompanied by an exaggerated intensity of behaviors whose purpose is to detect threats. Hypervigilance is also accompanied by a state of increased anxiety which can cause exhaustion. Other symptoms include: abnormally increased arousal, a high responsiveness to stimuli and a constant scanning of the environment for threats.[1] Hypervigilance is a symptom of posttraumatic stress disorder.[2]

[edit] Symptoms

People suffering from hypervigilance may become preoccupied with studying their environment for possible threats, causing them to lose connections with family and friends. They will often have a difficult time getting to sleep or staying asleep.
Now you said that hypervigilance is caused by harassment and that harassment was by OS but is this not a expanding vicious circle ?

The more sensitivity you are to your environment the more you notice , the more it harasses you? Also don`t other TI`s tell you what to be aware of? what preps they spot? don`t Gangstalking sites train you to spot preps and decode there signals and tactics ?

whats an everyday occurrence when you are feeling hypervigilanent? or some deliberate action to make you hypervigilanent begin?

Can the tech not make you hypervigilanent in the first place by its self?

Also why would they make you hypervigilanent?

It is definitely not useful to be in a hypervigilanent state for any type of mind control as far I am aware.

think about it what does an hypnotist say

"watch my eyes you are getting sleepy"

I Have heard that some believe its to apply NLP ...what are they trying to HyperNLP you? how could they focus the NLP with all the other stimuli you are taken in and processing ?

brainwashing & mind control techniques
http://www.phinnweb.org/neuro/brainwash/

1) HYPNOSIS - Inducing a high state of suggestibility, often thinly disguised as relaxation or meditation.

a. Repetitive Music (most likely with a beat close to the human heart 45 to 72 beats per minute). Most likely used during "study sessions" as the teacher will say the music helps you relax and concentrate better!

b. Voice Roll -- A "voice roll" is a patterned, paced style used by hypnotists when inducing a trance. It is also used by many lawyers, several of whom are highly trained hypnotists, when they desire to entrench a point firmly in the minds of the jurors. A voice roll can sound as if the speaker were talking to the beat of a metronome or it may sound as though he were emphasizing every word in a monotonous, patterned style. The words will usually be delivered at the rate of 45 to 60 beats per minute, maximizing the hypnotic effect.

c. Room "Feel" - The way a room feels is essential to hypnotizing unknowing subjects. It needs special lighting, florescent lights are best because they aren't too dim, but aren't too harsh. Also, Room Temp helps a bit, usually a little cooler than normal room temperature. You need to have the unknowing subjects very relaxed, perhaps even close to falling asleep.

2) PEER GROUP PRESSURE - Suppressing doubt and resistance to new ideas by exploiting the need to belong.

3) "LOVE BOMBING" - Creating a sense of family through physical touch, thought & feeling sharing and emotional bonding.

4) REJECTION OF OLD VALUES - Accelerating acceptance of new lifestyle by constantly denouncing former beliefs and values.

5) CONFUSING DOCTRINE - Encouraging blind acceptance and rejection of logic through complex lectures on an incomprehensible doctrine.

6) METACOMMUNICATION - Implanting subliminal messages by stressing certain key words or phrases in long, confusing lectures.

7) REMOVAL OF PRIVACY - Achieving loss of ability to evaluate logically by preventing private contemplation.

8) DISINHIBITION - Encouraging child-like obedience by orchestrating child-like behaviour

9) UNCOMPROMISING RULES - Inducing regression and disorientation by soliciting agreement to seemingly simple rules which regulate mealtimes, bathroom breaks and use of medications.

10) VERBAL ABUSE - Desensitizing through bombardment with foul and abusive language. (Physical abuse, such as torture, is the more extreme form of this.)

11) SLEEP DEPRIVATION AND FATIGUE - Creating disorientation and vulnerability by prolonging mental an physical activity and withholding adequate rest and sleep.

12) DRESS CODES - Removing individuality by demanding conformity to the group dress code.

13) CHANTING OR SINGING - Eliminating non-cult ideas through group repetition of mind-narrowing chants or phrases.

14) CONFESSION - Encouraging the destruction of individual ego through confession of personal weaknesses and innermost feelings of doubt.

15) FINANCIAL COMMITMENT - Achieving increased dependence on the group by 'burning bridges' to the past, through the donation of assets.

16) FINGER POINTING - Creating a false sense of righteousness by pointing to the shortcomings of the outside world.

17) ISOLATION - Inducing loss of reality by physical separation from family, friends, society and rational references.

18) CONTROLLED APPROVAL - Maintaining vulnerability and confusion by alternately rewarding and punishing similar actions.

19) CHANGE OF DIET - Creating disorientation and increased susceptibility to emotional arousal by depriving the nervous system of necessary nutrients through the use of special diets and/or fasting. Also applying drugs for these purposes fall in this category.

20) GAMES - Inducing dependence on the group by introducing games with obscure rules.

21) NO QUESTIONS - Accomplishing automatic acceptance of beliefs by discouraging questions.

22) GUILT - Reinforcing the need for 'salvation' by exaggerating the sins of the former lifestyles.

23) FEAR - Maintaining loyalty and obedience to the group by threatening soul, life or limb for the slightest 'negative' thought, word or deed.
Hypervigilance is an enhanced state of sensory sensitivity accompanied by an exaggerated intensity of behaviors whose purpose is to detect threats.
People suffering from hypervigilance may become preoccupied with studying their environment for possible threats, causing them to lose connections with family and friends. They will often have a difficult time getting to sleep or staying asleep.

Post traumatic stress disorder[1][2] (abbreviated PTSD) is an anxiety disorder that can develop after exposure to one or more traumatic events that threatened or caused great physical harm.

We are certainly going through a traumatic event.

Gangstalking sites use the term (DEW) direct energy weapons to describe the technology (neurological weapons, radio-frequency weapons)

what is a DEW
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Directed-energy_weapon

Quote:
A directed-energy weapon (DEW) is a type of weapon that emits energy in an aimed direction without the means of a projectile. It transfers energy to a target for a desired effect. Some of these weapons are real or in development; others are at present only science fiction.

The energy can come in various forms:

* Electromagnetic radiation (typically lasers or masers).
* Particles with mass (particle beam weapons).
* Sound (sonic weaponry)

In science fiction, these weapons are sometimes known as death rays or rayguns and are usually portrayed as projecting energy at a person or object to kill or destroy.

You could say microwave hearing is a DEW but its not the microwaves & tiny amount of energy that cause the thermal expansion that effects us but the audio it can be produced inside our heads and the psychological direction used against us, so its not the raw energy .

Also if you look at what Dr persinger does and what Dr. Nick Begich says

Dr. Persinger's work, "Growing evidence from laboratory research suggests that the application of weak, complex, low-frequency magnetic fields to the human brain can induce sympathetic shifts neural activity and have consequences for cognition and awareness...The net effect of this interaction can be a magnetically induced altered-state of awareness often resulting in complex hallucinations."

also I think Dr.Nick Begich said that 1/50th of the strength of the earths natural magnetic field could entrain the human mind

So DEW is correct but it can be misleading its not raw energy to ZAP but more complex and at similar strength to what our own brains produce , This also explains why they are difficult to detect.[/quote]

Also They don`t mention victim mentality
http://www.selfgrowth.com/articles/Baker4.html
Quote:
What is victim mentality?
A victim mentality is one where you blame everyone else for what happens in your world. (Another definition not as commonly used is one that says a person thinks the future only holds bad things for them.) If you do not get the promotion it is because Mr. Johnson was out to get you. Not because he found you playing on the Internet every day. Your best friend called and said she could not have dinner with you. She is always doing that to you; not showing. You'll show her. You won't invite her when you go out again! Instead of remembering she has just started school and you did call her at the last minute. Victim mentality.

Recently I spoke with someone who no longer lives with a victim mentality. She has gone on with her life and is free from some of the extra baggage that come with being a victim. We discussed forgiving our abusers and how in that process you also need to forgive yourself. With that came loosing the victim mentality.

When she was living under the victim mentality she found herself angrier. She found herself swirling in a sea of resentment towards her abuser. She stayed locked in that cycle and never seemed to move forward. If she got sick, she became angry at him. If the kids messed up, she became angry at him. He was no longer in the picture, but it was all his fault. It was not hers; he made things this way... Life is easier when you can play the blame game. The blame game makes it easy for your life not to move forward or for you to grow.

Also how do other people view and treat TI`s?
prejudice,preconceived ideas , predictive programing we are up against
Quote:
Tin foil hat
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...TinFoilHat.jpg
A person wearing a tin foil hat.

A tin foil hat is a piece of headgear made from one or more sheets of aluminium foil or similar material. Alternatively it may be a conventional hat lined with foil. Some people wear the hats in the belief that they act to shield the brain from such influences as electromagnetic fields, or against mind control and/or mind reading.

The concept of wearing a tin foil hat for protection from such threats has become a popular stereotype and term of derision; the phrase serves as a byword for paranoia and is associated with conspiracy theorists.

The reasons for their use include the supposed prevention of perceived harassment from governments, spies or paranormal beings. These draw on the stereotypical images of mind control operating by ESP or technological means, like microwave radiation. The effectiveness of tin foil hats is disputable, however the belief in their necessity is popularly associated with paranoia or mental illness.[1]
Contents
[hide]

* 1 Scientific basis
* 2 References in popular culture
* 3 See also
* 4 References
* 5 External links

[edit] Scientific basis

The notion that a tin foil hat can significantly reduce the intensity of incident radio frequency radiation on the wearer's brain has some scientific validity, as the effect of strong radio waves has been documented for quite some time. [2] A well constructed tin foil enclosure would approximate a Faraday cage, reducing the amount of (typically harmless) radiofrequency electromagnetic radiation inside. A common high school physics demonstration involves placing an AM radio on tin foil, and then covering the radio with a metal bucket. This leads to a noticeable reduction in signal strength. The efficiency of such an enclosure in blocking such radiation depends on the thickness of the tin foil, as dictated by the skin depth, the distance the radiation can propagate in a particular non-ideal conductor. For half-millimeter-thick tin foil, radiation above about 20 kHz (i.e., including both AM and FM bands) would be partially blocked, although it should be noted that tin foil is not sold in this thickness, and numerous layers of tin foil would be required to sustain this effect.[3]

The effectiveness of the tin foil hat as electromagnetic shielding for stopping radio waves is greatly reduced by the fact that it is not a complete enclosure. Placing an AM radio under a metal bucket without a conductive layer underneath demonstrates the relative ineffectiveness of such a setup. Indeed, because the effect of an ungrounded Faraday cage is to partially reflect the incident radiation, a radio wave that is incident on the inner surface of the hat (i.e., coming from underneath the hat-wearer) would be reflected and partially 'focused' towards the user's brain. While tin foil hats may have originated in some understanding of the Faraday cage effect, the use of such a hat to attenuate radio waves belongs properly to the realm of pseudoscience.

A study by graduate students at MIT determined that a tin foil hat could either amplify or attenuate incoming radiation depending on frequency; the effect was observed to be roughly independent of the relative placement of the wearer and radiation source.[4] At GHz wavelengths, the skin depth is less than the thickness of even the thinnest foil.[citation needed]

Tin foil hats are seen by some as a protective measure against the effects of electromagnetic radiation (EMR). Despite some allegations that EMR exposure has negative health consequences,[5] at this time, no link has been verifiably proven between the radio-frequency EMR that tin foil hats are meant to protect against and subsequent ill health.[6]

[edit] References in popular culture

Tin foil hats were worn in the movie Signs to protect from alien mind-reading tactics, and coincidentally were alluded to in another Mel Gibson movie, Conspiracy Theory.

Tin foil hats are frequently used in popular culture to indicate paranoia, especially as induced by mental illness.[1]

EastEnders character Joe Wicks was briefly portrayed constructing and wearing his own tin foil hat as part of a storyline which saw him suffering from schizophrenia.

In an episode of the Discovery Channel television show Mythbusters dealing with microwave oven myths, Adam Savage constructed a tin foil hat to wear while working in the shop, as Jamie Hyneman had taken apart a microwave in an attempt to design a "microwave gun." That hat was not intended to provide serious protection for Adam, and was a tongue-in-cheek reference to their use. However, Adam was seriously concerned for the safety of the show's cast and crew while working with an uncovered microwave.

In April 2007, MMORPG World of Warcraft announced a new in-game item on its website named the 'Tinfoil Hat'. The hat came complete with tongue-in-cheek statistics such as hiding the player's profile from The Armory (an online character database), and allowing the player to see 'the truth'. The item was later revealed to be an April Fool's Day joke.

FactCheck suggested that those who espouse Barack Obama citizenship conspiracy theories "should first equip themselves with a high-quality tinfoil hat."[7]

Dam this is shocking

EastEnders character Joe Wicks was briefly portrayed constructing and wearing his own tin foil hat as part of a storyline which saw him suffering
from schizophrenia.

Also how the "system" is geared to work against us anyway basically to treat us like "mental ill" and disregard our claims as delusions and waste of time and paper work

also a TI is going through a bit of a culture shock, loss of status etc...
remember the movie Trading places
Quote:
For the experiment, they choose Louis Winthorpe III (Dan Aykroyd), Harvard educated, snobby, silver spoon manager of the firm’s Philadelphia office, and street hustler Billy Ray Valentine (Eddie Murphy). To destroy Winthorpe’s reputation, Duke operative Clarence Beeks (Paul Gleason), publicly frames him as a thief. Winthorpe is promptly arrested and fired from his job, and he soon learns that his bank accounts have been frozen and he has been locked out of his home (as it is technically property of the Dukes). When his snobby fiancĂ© Penelope comes to post bail for him, a prostitute named Ophelia (Jamie Lee Curtis) kisses him and asks him to give her drugs, promising to do anything he wants her to do in return. Upset, Penelope calls off the engagement on the spot. Louis soon finds himself ostracized by Penelope and all of his friends and colleagues, who refuse to help him.

Winthorpe, finally hitting rock bottom after people look at him disdainfully on a bus, move seats when he sits down, is urinated on by a dog and it starts to rain, attempts suicide twice, first with a pistol (which jams, but fires when he drops it) and then with an overdose of sleeping pills. He is taken back to his own house and nursed back to health, and Valentine, Ophelia, and Coleman tell him about the Dukes’ full scheme. The enraged Winthorpe initially wants to cripple the Dukes physically by shooting them in the kneecaps with a double-barrel shotgun, but Valentine suggests that breaking them financially would be the best revenge for both of them.
unfortunately we attract (magnets) for anti socially behavior and crime ...not because its organize its society picks on the "weak" and "weird" not that we are but non TI`s perceive we are.
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 14-07-2009 at 09:35 AM.
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2009, 09:19 AM   #11
bealert
Banned

To Be honest i don't know if it can be changed. Gang stalking is done to mimic mental illness and its very hard for someone to say who is a genuine victim and who is really suffering from mental illness. Not many people will refuse to play along with there games knowing that failure to do so may mean some type of punishment or possibly being gang stalked themselves. The only way to beat it is to ignore it and sort out each problem without accusing people of conspiracies or having malicious intentions against you. remember the person who is doing this to you is probably suffering extreme frustration and anger at you not responding so by not responding you are beating them and probably causing them grief. Have you ever tried to wind some one up only to have them not respond or agree with everything you say it becomes very frustrating and only makes you more angry. This is my way of coping with this situation and i am in no way saying its the perfect answer but by not responding your not going to end up in a mental institution which i believe may be there ultimate goal. This way requires great strength and discipline but the alternatives are to bad to for me to think about. If someone as alternative ideas i will be pleased to listen.
Old 14-07-2009, 09:39 AM   #12
bealert
Banned

You say in your post new TI's need information Why? If you are ignorant to the fact that you are being gang stalked the less you read up on it and the less you will be paranoid which seems to be the aim of the perps. The only thing you need to know is act like a normal person and resist the temptation to accuse those around you of conspiracies. The more you read the more you realize what they are capable of. its the same with conspiracies the more you believe the less likely you will be believed by the general public that's not to say there not true. If accusing people of conspiring against you is going to lead to people believing your unstable whats the point?. They almost certainly have alternative reasons for everything they do the more creditability you lose the less you will be believed if ever you are set up...will that ever happen or i am i just being paranoid. in past years i have accused people of setting me up ..not once as any body ever admitted it and there as always been alternative reasons for there actions put forward.

Last edited by bealert; 14-07-2009 at 04:00 PM. Reason: errors in sentence
Old 15-07-2009, 09:53 AM   #13
deca

The way I see it is the people behind the tech need TI`s to believe and talk about being Gangstalk by local people for several reasons

A) it deflects attention away for the technology towards the seemingly visible oblivious preps

B) The Ti is more likely to believe its a local source and accuse local people

C) The TI is more likely to try and convince/point out to friend,family and partners these seemingly oblivious preps(remember you are probably on a different mental and emotional state than they are)

D) most Gangstalk and prep action is ambiguous /petty and down to perceptual interpretations

C) psychiatry is based on observation , they say its you being paranoid and delusional (persecution delusion) because Gangstalk and prep action is ambiguous /petty and down to perceptual interpretations
You can be easy sectioned and locked up, they don`t have do any test or check anything out merely look out the window.

I hope gangstalk TI`s would take steps to secure, protect themselves and there property

Ignore the ambiguous /petty stuff

Document/video other

Take counter measure steps i.e use a mp3 player while out/ take something to occupied your mind if you have to wait or travel anywhere i.e book/crossword portable game device etc.......

Try curb your urges to spot preps ,prep action......ignore it/or laugh to yourself how much money they are wasting for not have an desired effect on you.

Tring to prove gangstalking is going to alienate you from society, make your friends,family love ones question your mental health/piss them off also make it easy for a psychiatrist to label you.

This is true for if you believe its psychically done....or technology trick or for reasons I have post early in this thread, Its how you react the important thing and deal with it.

As well as destroying your trust and make you suspicious/paranoid fearful, frustrated ,angry they want to isolate you and adversely publicly reacted so the police or mental health/social workers can be called and legal cart you away.
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century

Last edited by deca; 15-07-2009 at 10:05 AM.
Old 16-07-2009, 12:07 AM   #14
deca

also Fear is the mind killer and effects your rational thought.
Being gangstalked must put you in a state of perpetual fear and this is not good for you rational thought or critical Analyzing.

Also be aware of fear mongering from other gangstalked TI`s who`s ability to think rationally or critical Analysis is severally effected.

try to overcome your fears with out endangering your safety or freedoms, That does not mean you Face up and accuse your gangstalkers but rather you ignore them and live your life and don`t let them limit it.
Maybe you will find they are not "gangstalkers" but your "fear" makes you believe they are, I have found this out may time, especally at work were the fear and technology wanted me to believe my work mates were out to get me, I overcome this and enjoy there company now ok.
Old 16-07-2009, 12:38 PM   #15
bealert
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post
also Fear is the mind killer and effects your rational thought.
Being gangstalked must put you in a state of perpetual fear and this is not good for you rational thought or critical Analyzing.

Also be aware of fear mongering from other gangstalked TI`s who`s ability to think rationally or critical Analysis is severally effected.

try to overcome your fears with out endangering your safety or freedoms, That does not mean you Face up and accuse your gangstalkers but rather you ignore them and live your life and don`t let them limit it.
Maybe you will find they are not "gangstalkers" but your "fear" makes you believe they are, I have found this out may time, especally at work were the fear and technology wanted me to believe my work mates were out to get me, I overcome this and enjoy there company now ok.
your thoughts whilst being true in some parts seem to imply a victim's imagination are a major part of the gang stalking phenomenon. seems to me that's more of a perps way of thinking. are you trying to say its all in the imagination and therefore a mental condition...where have i heard that before?. I doubt your really being gangs stalked and in your case i would put it down to a mental condition. of course fear is a big part of what they do or want to achieve ....yet you say you can trust your work mates .....sorry i don't trust anyone who says they are gang stalked yet trust there work mates. that's not how gang stalking works. One of the common features i have noticed in the past is the lengths gang stalkers will go to cause paranoia in fact the further they go the less the victim will be believed by third parties that it is happening to them if he choses to speak about it. Many forums i have visited are so obviously infected with perps that distribute false or misleading information its quite sickening. you can see through the lies of someone that pretends to be gang stalked because there lies stand out like a like a cancer amongst healthy tissue. Many people do have different symptoms but the basics are still there..isolation and paranoia none of which can be achieved by having good and trust worthy work mates

Last edited by bealert; 16-07-2009 at 01:07 PM.
Old 16-07-2009, 01:28 PM   #16
deca

Quote:
your thoughts whilst being true in some parts seem to imply a victim's imagination are a major part of the gang stalking phenomenon. seems to me that's more of a perps way of thinking. are you trying to say its all in the imagination and therefore a mental condition...where have i heard that before?. I doubt your really being gangs stalked and in your case i would put it down to a mental condition. of course fear is a big part of what they do or want to achieve ....yet you say you can trust your work mates .....sorry i don't trust anyone who says they are gang stalked yet trust there work mates. that's not how gang stalking works. One of the common features i have noticed in the past is the lengths gang stalkers will go to cause paranoia in fact the further they go the less the victim will be believed by third parties that it is happening to them if he choses to speak about it. Many forums i have visited are so obviously infected with perps that distribute false or misleading information its quite sickening. you can see through the lies of someone that pretends to be gang stalked because there lies stand out like a like a cancer amongst healthy tissue. Many people do have different symptoms but the basics are still there..isolation and paranoia none of which can be achieved by having good and trust worthy work mates
where does do i say its in your "imagination"? This is what I come across when talking to gangstalked TI`s they don`t understand how their mind works or the effects of technology its "mind control" that should give you a hint that its something to with your mind and how that works!!!!

Basic`s EMF can cause you to feel watched etc...

http://wcgaps.com/articles/emf-electromagnetic-fields/
Quote:
Further, it is worth noting that high level EMF can contribute to feelings of being watched, headaches, nausea, and even hallucinations in people who are hypersensative to EMF fields.
This is what happens you feel you are being watched and uneasy you go to the window ect and theres somebody passing your house or a neighbor in the garden or window? you have you answer he/she is watching me.....must be a prep

But this is what they do with they RADAR based tech they know someboy on the move and zap you with EMF .....

Quote:
Classical conditioning (also Pavlovian or respondent conditioning) is a form of associative learning that was first demonstrated by Ivan Pavlov.[1] The typical procedure for inducing classical conditioning involves presentations of a neutral stimulus along with a stimulus of some significance. The neutral stimulus could be any event that does not result in an overt behavioral response from the organism under investigation. Pavlov referred to this as a conditioned stimulus (CS). Conversely, presentation of the significant stimulus necessarily evokes an innate, often reflexive, response. Pavlov called these the unconditioned stimulus (US) and unconditioned response (UR), respectively. If the CS and the US are repeatedly paired, eventually the two stimuli become associated and the organism begins to produce a behavioral response to the CS. Pavlov called this the conditioned response (CR).

Popular forms of classical conditioning that are used to study neural structures and functions that underlie learning and memory include fear conditioning, eyeblink conditioning, and the foot contraction conditioning of Hermissenda crassicornis.
once they have done this a few times , you are convinced thiers people on the ground spying on you.

Next they/yourself go into a Hypervigilance state

Quote:
Hypervigilance is an enhanced state of sensory sensitivity accompanied by an exaggerated intensity of behaviors whose purpose is to detect threats. Hypervigilance is also accompanied by a state of increased anxiety which can cause exhaustion. Other symptoms include: abnormally increased arousal, a high responsiveness to stimuli and a constant scanning of the environment for threats.[1] Hypervigilance is a symptom of posttraumatic stress disorder.[2]

[edit] Symptoms

People suffering from hypervigilance may become preoccupied with studying their environment for possible threats, causing them to lose connections with family and friends. They will often have a difficult time getting to sleep or staying asleep.[3]
Around the same time you go to "gangstalking" sites and talk to other TI`s
"oh yes thier every were I go "
cause thier every where you go, not because there is a network of people or a bus but because its your mind get effected and conditioned

So you are seeing these people but your perception and belief is being altered

I do believe that they do psychically harass and intimidate us but its small scale , weird phones calls,messing with the internet, peeping horns and driving off etc......,might in some extreme cases break in
But most has to due to how society views us,system geared to be against us etc....
The technology is like 21st century version of sticking a carrot on our nose and calling us a witch , we soon have a angry mob booing and hissing at us and willing to burn us.....

Last edited by deca; 16-07-2009 at 01:41 PM.
Old 16-07-2009, 08:12 PM   #17
bealert
Banned

so the fact i have had my mail delivered to the wrong address this week and the fact that they are on holiday and i cant retrieve it is my imagination also i have had my gas turned off by mistake when it should have been turned off on the 8th august again is this my imagination,and references to my estate agent for my new flat haven't arrived yet despite being sent on the 12th July ist class. i suppose this is all due to my vivid imagination. sorry deca i just don't believe all this can happen in one week. As i said before each problem must be dealt with in a positive manner without making accusations of conspiracies but coincidences do not happen continuously to the same person week in week out. I saw a woman last week taking of her shoes as she was walking down the street.. she just left them in the middle of the path and walked on without them ..two day later the same thing happened again in the same road at exactly the same place but a different woman. Ok i will except coincidences happen but when it happens every day with strange events such as this its hard not to be paranoid. you must switch off as much as possible and ignore it but some times you cant. the brain recognizes patterns we cant help it ..its not done intentionally we do it in our subconscious and its these patterns that are played upon to make us paranoid.
At the end of the day perception must not be relied upon and common sense must take over and a rational attitude must be applied to avoid being called crazy. The whole point of gang stalking is make you paranoid this is why they go to great lengths to insure you are paranoid because without this gang stalking would not work..its forced paranoia meaning you have no choice in the matter... the only part you have to play is how to handle it.

Last edited by bealert; 16-07-2009 at 08:16 PM.
Old 16-07-2009, 08:28 PM   #18
deca

the post think pissed me off too but there again its easy to fall in a victim mentality state of mind over it.

If you look at the mail in the uk its went down hill for every one, not just TI`s but if you are get fucked in others ways its another frustration and easy to think its a dilibert action

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...ed-535257.html
Quote:
Royal Mail complaints rise 300 per cent as targets are missed

By Ben Russell Political Correspondent

Friday, 15 October 2004

Complaints about lost, damaged and late post have rocketed by more than 300 per cent in two years and are likely to reach 40,000 by the end of the financial year, according to new figures from the independent postal service watchdog.

Complaints about lost, damaged and late post have rocketed by more than 300 per cent in two years and are likely to reach 40,000 by the end of the financial year, according to new figures from the independent postal service watchdog.

Postwatch, the organisation set up to monitor Royal Mail, handled 28,000 complaints last year, up from just 6,300 in 2002, and says complaints this year are already on course to reach 40,000 by April.

Of the 28,000 complaints handled by the watchdog last year, only 88 were about companies other than Royal Mail.
to a non TI its a annoyance and a pain in the arse to a TI its another form of persecution in a hostile surreal world.

again you are using "Imagination" to describe hallucinations, altered perception and effects of neurological weapons, radio-frequency weapons

This is probably you being told by the people you have tried to convice with your perception of whats happening and they don`t perceive the way you do, this they tell you its in your head or down to your Imagination.

I not saying these things don`t happen but saying maybe why they happened are different from what you perceive and belief
Old 16-07-2009, 08:46 PM   #19
deca

This is where you have to take a deep breath and step back when something frustrates/angers you and look at it with fresh eyes in a calm way and think is this me in a victim mentality state, is the tech influencing me to believe, is other TI`s tiring to convince me its prep action or is there a logical explanation for this .
Old 16-07-2009, 09:15 PM   #20
bealert
Banned

this maybe true but again its all about coincidences and there's no way you can know what my circumstances are or comment about them. Conspiracies take place because of there believability the more bizarre one is the less chance it is going to be believed. this is why they get away with it ..probability factor. The fact no one believes it doesn't mean it didn't happen just that the probability factor is low. I don't have hallucinations or altered perception of what is going on around me which is the reason why i am still here and not in a mental hospital. My perception of any situation is based upon reality and how to handle it as long as i react in a rational way when confronting people with my problems i am not a threat and cannot be judged to be so. My ability to handle situations as not failed me yet of course there situation i am not in control off but most of my life as been good and i remain happy.. everyone as there down days. they can take everything from me put me on the streets do what ever they want i will still be happy because i am strong and i believe everything happens for a reason.