Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David Icke's books

Old 05-12-2014, 07:37 AM   #1
ex sheep

Default The light IS the "hack"

Probably the most important part of the book for me anyway. It answers a lot of things that have been floating around in my mind for sometime now.

Even although I had previously read this chapter, the information was not right for me at that point, isn't this experience a blast sometimes.
Old 05-12-2014, 08:50 AM   #2
rooey

sounds interesting..

could you elaborate on 'the light is the hack'

merci muchly

Last edited by rooey; 05-12-2014 at 08:50 AM.
rooey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 12:11 PM   #3
ex sheep

We are extremely limited in what we see, visible light, so we are unaware what is really going on, this suits the matrix perfectly. Held in a small band of frequencies, limited perception, is this not the whole story of humanity, up till now ?
What has been drummed into us is light is good, light bringer, go to the light when you kick the bucket, new age light workers, speed of light is the fastest, no one dare to say otherwise or they are ridiculed.
David says "or is it the very reality that holds us in illusory servitude" "It is important to constantly remember that the Archon conspiracy is founded entirely- entirely on deception, and the deception goes deeper than people can begin to imagine. Everything is upside down-inverted.Black is White, Light is dark (dark meaning not nice) We see light as good because its the ONLY way we "see" But isn't the whole idea of the Archon conspiracy to make us see what they want us to see"

David then talks about the reincarnation trap, the fly trap, the light.

This has been on my mind for a long time now ^ and it feels as though it resonates strongly with me, a knowing if you will.

Last edited by ex sheep; 05-12-2014 at 12:12 PM.
ex sheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 01:38 PM   #4
elshaper

So this dark (satanism) is light, light (new agey) is dark stuff ex_sheep.....
Are you suggesting we should start to worship satan and politicians?!
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 01:45 PM   #5
ex sheep

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
Remember inversion.

Both David and Eben Alexander both experienced the void, an all knowing silence, all loving.

Why is the void demonised, someone correct me if I'm wrong, in the bible (which I have no inclination to read btw)

New age to me is those who say so and so is coming to help amongst other things.

Last edited by ex sheep; 05-12-2014 at 01:47 PM.
ex sheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 01:55 PM   #6
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex sheep View Post
Remember inversion.

Both David and Eben Alexander both experienced the void, an all knowing silence, all loving.

Why is the void demonised, someone correct me if I'm wrong, in the bible (which I have no inclination to read btw)

New age to me is those who say so and so is coming to help amongst other things.
Well, in the case of Aleister Crowley, I come to understand that he was a curious guy who got branded as satanic for the reason of publishing the knowledge from Golden Dawn. But someone like Tony Blair or George Bush, I cannot even imagine worshipping them. I understand that New Agey concept has been put forward by the elites too but there are awful lot of mixture of good mixed with bad...muddying the water as it were.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 04:32 PM   #7
reverendjim

the photon is elemental. it is not just light...it is the quantum of all electromagnetic radiation. it is this universe. it is us. or maybe i should say the universe is photons...we are photons. i dont know, but it looks pretty hard to escape what you are when you consider that the universe and we are one and the same. and i am talking energy, not just the body, but then its all kind of wrapped up together...in my opinion.

i just cooked up the most lovely batch of photons for lunch. in the form of hash browns. its amazing. they can be steak too. they are also the thoughts of steak in my head. amazing...
edit: maybe those hash browns could escape, if someone took them....maybe my thoughts could escape me if i was suffering from dementia. but those photons, those fundamental quantum of all electromagentic radiation are staying right here in this universe because they are "here". they aren't going anywhere. except they do tend to wink out out and in to existance...which is kind of interesting. it would appear that there is "something" out side the box it would seem....

Last edited by reverendjim; 05-12-2014 at 04:46 PM.
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 07:35 PM   #8
panzerjoust
Inactive

And of course this theme is present in the programming of racism and white supremacy - look at everything we deem wrong that is dark - BLACK mail, BLACK market, BLACK magic, the DARK side...compared to WHITE, LIGHT, the colour of PURITY and GOOD...
panzerjoust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 11:31 PM   #9
rooey

White is actually the traditonal colour of death..

reading a book about convicts and about how in england they used to execute people a lot, so many laws ended up in death, however they were often commuted, still many often happened and anyway the crowd would give the person being executed heaps of abuse... however what would happen is if a young man is being hung, they would often dress in white with ribbons and have to act like a dandy, the more happy and carefree he was, the more respect he got..

also tailors HATED sewing white, they could barely focus on it and black was the most soothing, easy colour to work with.. apparently red was the worst and military tailors would more often then not go blind from sewing all that crimson..
Old 05-12-2014, 11:40 PM   #10
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverendjim View Post
the photon is elemental. it is not just light...it is the quantum of all electromagnetic radiation. it is this universe. it is us. or maybe i should say the universe is photons...we are photons. i dont know, but it looks pretty hard to escape what you are when you consider that the universe and we are one and the same. and i am talking energy, not just the body, but then its all kind of wrapped up together...in my opinion.
Totally.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 11:50 PM   #11
jake_ball

I think that Icke was right when he said a long time ago that "if it vibrates, then it is not the truth" (paraphrase).

Non-truth vibrates. Truth is stillness. "God" is stillness. If god wants to experience ups and down, light and darkness, heaven and hell etc, then he would need to create an illusiory world of duality - "Let there be light!"

Duality is vibration, Stillness/equalibrium has no vibration.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion

Last edited by jake_ball; 06-12-2014 at 12:23 AM.
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 12:08 AM   #12
jake_ball

The duality is illusion. The duality world that we live in, is created through thoughts (conscious and subconscious thoughts) and beliefs. Whoever controls/creates our thoughts/beliefs, then controls our experiences in the illusiory world of duality. If we had control of our thoughts/beliefs, one would have to wonder what thoughts we would "create" - Would we create thoughts of fear ? I dont think so. But we (humans) ARE having terrible thoughts.....
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
Old 06-12-2014, 10:04 AM   #13
ex sheep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
The duality is illusion. The duality world that we live in, is created through thoughts (conscious and subconscious thoughts) and beliefs. Whoever controls/creates our thoughts/beliefs, then controls our experiences in the illusiory world of duality. If we had control of our thoughts/beliefs, one would have to wonder what thoughts we would "create" - Would we create thoughts of fear ? I dont think so. But we (humans) ARE having terrible thoughts.....
Icke reckons that at one time we were like this, that doing something to harm others would not even come into our mind, then the hack happened, the fall of man.

I am really getting into this book, I don't think he can add to it, its all there.
Old 06-12-2014, 10:42 AM   #14
jake_ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex sheep View Post
Icke reckons that at one time we were like this, that doing something to harm others would not even come into our mind, then the hack happened, the fall of man.

I am really getting into this book, I don't think he can add to it, its all there.
I have got that book, but only read it when necessary. I will take a look at that chapter asap.

But yes I agree with Icke that something happened, akin to the metaphorical serpent offering the apple.
Old 06-12-2014, 01:41 PM   #15
reverendjim

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
Totally.
the total totallity of photons. photality?
Old 06-12-2014, 01:54 PM   #16
reverendjim

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
I think that Icke was right when he said a long time ago that "if it vibrates, then it is not the truth" (paraphrase).

Non-truth vibrates. Truth is stillness. "God" is stillness. If god wants to experience ups and down, light and darkness, heaven and hell etc, then he would need to create an illusiory world of duality - "Let there be light!"

Duality is vibration, Stillness/equalibrium has no vibration.
i could agree with this. you wont find that "truth" or stillness in the universe. not even within yourself. it "was" before or outside this existance. you can get some pretty good relaxation though no totallity. lol...

but i would not characterise the one as truth and the other as a lie. just simply that one is source and the other experience. to characterise as good or bad or lie vs truth is to be doing so from inside the experience. its just a matter of perspective.

now whats with all these people wanting to leave the party? i imagine god is thinking his little self aware experiences are getting uppity. "damn photons...thats what i get for letting them form brains and thoughts and such...they want to disappear and deny me experience...deny me life...deny me existance!" be careful what you persue people (edi: actually you dont need to be careful...you wont change anything. persue at will). enjoy existance/experience while you can. you are not that which tripped this thing into being. you are that which was tripped into being. edit: but no fear. when you "die" "you" or rather the experience will be the stillness.

Last edited by reverendjim; 06-12-2014 at 02:19 PM.
Old 07-12-2014, 10:25 PM   #17
[email protected]
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
You know Elshaper that is exactly the response I predict when people grasp some form of understanding about the information surrounding the whole; Inversion, but don't apply it 'intuitively' or 'street wise-intelligently'. I'm not specifically making a point about YOU, but its a good example what is expected due to lack of understanding.

Also from my own discernment, the 'light' that Icke refers too; as part of the contruct: The Hack; deception through perception, is what I would refer to as light that is un-capitalized. Just like when we try to express Love or God in the grandest sense, we say; capital 'L' or 'G' for example. Now beyond the Archonic/Reptilian Matrix or Hack (whatever you want to call it), is the 'L'ight we suppose to interect/percieve reality through/with using the physical body and its senses; plant/ animal vehicals etc... That capital Light isn't the one Icke is refering too, as being Lucifer 'light bringer', so to speak, the Matrix's perception-deception programme.

So while light (un-capitalized) can equate to being the dark (un-capitalized/capitalized): negative, bad, prison, false, deception, evil so on and so forth. Dark (un-capitalized/capitalized) can still equate to being dark: negative, bad, prison, false, deception, evil etc...

But...

Dark (un-capitalized) can equate to being light (un-capitalized/capitalized): positive, good, freedom, truth, transparency, love, so on and so forth. Light (un-capitalized/capitalized), can still equate to being light: positive, good, freedom, truth, transparency, love, etc...

Apologise if that's quite confusing as shit lol. But what I am trying to say is that, with the notion I said above: "Apply it 'intuitively' or 'street wise-intelligently'" is your guide in knowing what is thee: inversion/deception and what is thee: version/openness, which is the True reality our consciousness should partakes in during its journey in physical reality.

Now this reversal or inversion, only applies in this Hack or by anything that wants to manipulate (whether its human, E.T, I.D's, etc...), during any situation it wishes to have the upperhand in. Humans do this day in and day out to each other, and also the animals too.

We are Linear by Design! Dynamic by Nature!

Last edited by Shiyoken; 07-12-2014 at 10:31 PM.
Alix_Farrell@Hotmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 11:33 AM   #18
missjlewis
Inactive

what page does david talk about the reincarnation trap?

this is something that really interests me

the thought of constantly going into the white light to come back here makes me shiver, and how many people have been doing this for life times if true? :O

Last edited by missjlewis; 08-12-2014 at 11:33 AM.
missjlewis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 03:48 PM   #19
[email protected]
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by missjlewis View Post

the thought of constantly going into the white light to come back here makes me shiver, and how many people have been doing this for life times if true? :O
You'll love this if you haven't seen it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghSq2qlwrs0

1 expression of the Archonic Reincarnation Cycle or perhaps another matrix within a matrix etc.

We are Linear by Design! Dynamic by Nature!

Last edited by Shiyoken; 08-12-2014 at 03:52 PM.
Alix_Farrell@Hotmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 04:04 PM   #20
ex sheep

Quote:
Originally Posted by missjlewis View Post

Start from page 105.

The whole aspect is complete and utter torture, without memory you could loose yourself so easily, well just look at humanity and it fits.