Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David Icke's books

Old 01-12-2014, 07:41 PM   #101
1zenith
Banned

Default #1 and #6 I have a problem with

Quote:
Originally Posted by markprice View Post
I did not know he had a book with infinite love is the only truth in the title. That thought was one of my first real problems with the Perception Decption--I'm just past the 250 page marker like it was a post on a long trip...

I'll list what I had problems with so far in this great book:

1) infinite love is not the only truth (that is a perception deception).

2) "Infinite love has no vibration or it would be illusion"--absolutely false.

[I got past that nonsense and it was going great until I reached p. 94]

3)"Shadow entity's only power is in perception...they are little boys in short pants". A lie based on arrogance and lack of experience IMO.

4) "First thing: we do not need to seek enlightenment because we are already enlightened All Possibility". Wow, could that be any more false? At the very best that is a gross oversimplification.

5) [things really fell apart on p.114 in the reprise] My main problem is i don't believe that everything is the same: major perception deception! And actually there is nothing in the void or it would not be void, contrary to Icke's opinion. And his conception of hell as a current archon projection is so superficial it is laughable.

6) here is a straight up lie or absolute ignorance: "The archonic realm does not have a natural energetic power source..." Wow, I guess he never experienced that one either. It is extremely conscious and far more powerful than nature. Then he tries to diminish that power by comparing it to a fly on an elephant...more lies in that paragraph p. 119--more perception deception.

7) p.121 he is still having trouble transcending his concept of love...and giving evil the upper hand was not a necessary consequence of free will...will not bother to get into details here but just because something is allowed does not mean it is necessary. And the All that is is not "dazzling darkness"; Icke seems to have a blind spot there IMO.

8) p.129 Polarities are not the hack, as he states, but a normal aspect of creation.

9) I completely disagree with his constantly pitting the heart against the gut; a totally unnecessary friction created by isolating love within the heart (and he miss-located the belly chakra...).

10) Then the book really got good until he lumped in Harry Potter with all the is wrong in the world. The entertainment industry could be a subcategory of symbolism that can be very helpful to people and not worth harping on IMO, especially with all the serious evil in the world which Icke is dealing with effectively.

Anyway, those are my initial observations so far.
I do have a problem with number 1 and number 6 after having so many NARLY abductions with the reptilians and bad entities/reptilians.

Believe you me those two things have stuck out for me for quite awhile now.

Ya, you just gotta remember dont believe everything you read.
Just read everything with a total brain not half a brain.

He may not be 100 % right with those statements, ONLY 50%.
Anything that has to do with metaphysical/spiritual shit NOBODY is 100% right. DONT be brainwashed!!!

IN the heaven realms and anything above 5D and 5D is pretty much ALL LOVING, no evil. But 4D is not 100% all loving.

SO in this 3D dimension and 4D there is still EVIL.

So in 4D and 3D i still PERCEIVE evil. I perceive evil humans and i got attacked by a viscious 4D reptilian in my bedroom.

SO basically he assumes that when we die we all are gonna go to 5D or up.

AND he already tells us this 3D dimension is fake/false anyway.

And to perceive 4D we have to be in 3D apparently.

Because our dna/brain had been manipulated to think there is evil we have to DIE first to know that it doesnt exist and we need to transcend to 5D or above.

I think that is where D I is coming from.

So that is where i am STUCK. HE says evil is illusion but why did i get attacked by another dimensional viscious 4D humanoid reptilian ??

So like the 4D is ILLUSION too????? I DONT believe it is.

I believe i will still be friends with my 4D nice friends after i 'die'.
I guess the evil ones will still exist there too.

# 6 :

The archons and nice reptilians have a lot of power. And they have more power if you dileberatley give them power or unintentionally.
YES i love how you say they are conscious. Because they are very CONSCIOUS beings FAR AND BEYOND.

Last edited by 1zenith; 01-12-2014 at 07:46 PM.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 06:12 PM   #102
griffinman

you can cry in the the face of objective reality as much as you want too
"It's not real, it's not real it only exist in your head"
That wall, you walk into will still hurt.
I guarantee it! lol
Now, if one of these 'talkers' actually said look reality isn't real and demonstrated it wasn't real, I mean should be easy for them? They have the answers after all.
Old 05-12-2014, 12:57 AM   #103
seanx
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by griffinman View Post
you can cry in the the face of objective reality as much as you want too
"It's not real, it's not real it only exist in your head"
That wall, you walk into will still hurt.
I guarantee it! lol
Now, if one of these 'talkers' actually said look reality isn't real and demonstrated it wasn't real, I mean should be easy for them? They have the answers after all.
Go along to a chi kung master and watch as he uses his bare hand to effortlessly smash to pieces the rock solid bricks of your 'real' wall.

Though you must be bored to death posting in your Nazi truth forum ......if you're back here posting your usual nonsense......
seanx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 02:22 AM   #104
i_am
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense View Post
I agree infinite love is not the only truth. And it definitely has a vibration if you can feel it...
I think people are just not understanding where he is coming from with this quote.

Yes it does have a vibration. That vibration is the vibration of the universe and that is the Truth
i_am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 06:55 AM   #105
ex sheep

Quote:
Originally Posted by markprice View Post
I did not know he had a book with infinite love is the only truth in the title. That thought was one of my first real problems with the Perception Decption--I'm just past the 250 page marker like it was a post on a long trip...

I'll list what I had problems with so far in this great book:

1) infinite love is not the only truth (that is a perception deception).

2) "Infinite love has no vibration or it would be illusion"--absolutely false.

[I got past that nonsense and it was going great until I reached p. 94]

3)"Shadow entity's only power is in perception...they are little boys in short pants". A lie based on arrogance and lack of experience IMO.

4) "First thing: we do not need to seek enlightenment because we are already enlightened All Possibility". Wow, could that be any more false? At the very best that is a gross oversimplification.

5) [things really fell apart on p.114 in the reprise] My main problem is i don't believe that everything is the same: major perception deception! And actually there is nothing in the void or it would not be void, contrary to Icke's opinion. And his conception of hell as a current archon projection is so superficial it is laughable.

6) here is a straight up lie or absolute ignorance: "The archonic realm does not have a natural energetic power source..." Wow, I guess he never experienced that one either. It is extremely conscious and far more powerful than nature. Then he tries to diminish that power by comparing it to a fly on an elephant...more lies in that paragraph p. 119--more perception deception.

7) p.121 he is still having trouble transcending his concept of love...and giving evil the upper hand was not a necessary consequence of free will...will not bother to get into details here but just because something is allowed does not mean it is necessary. And the All that is is not "dazzling darkness"; Icke seems to have a blind spot there IMO.

8) p.129 Polarities are not the hack, as he states, but a normal aspect of creation.

9) I completely disagree with his constantly pitting the heart against the gut; a totally unnecessary friction created by isolating love within the heart (and he miss-located the belly chakra...).

10) Then the book really got good until he lumped in Harry Potter with all the is wrong in the world. The entertainment industry could be a subcategory of symbolism that can be very helpful to people and not worth harping on IMO, especially with all the serious evil in the world which Icke is dealing with effectively.

Anyway, those are my initial observations so far.
A lot of questions, but I will try to get through them when I have time.

"3)"Shadow entity's only power is in perception...they are little boys in short pants". A lie based on arrogance and lack of experience IMO.
"

Yes, compared with consciousness, they most certainly are.
Old 09-12-2014, 06:41 PM   #106
griffinman

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanx View Post
Go along to a chi kung master and watch as he uses his bare hand to effortlessly smash to pieces the rock solid bricks of your 'real' wall.

Though you must be bored to death posting in your Nazi truth forum ......if you're back here posting your usual nonsense......
That's been debunked, chi kung masters smash the breeze blocks using a combination of centrifugal forces, kinetic energy and making their fists as hard as stone, by compressing the bone, after years of punching solid objects. But to someone who lives in a field and has never been to a large city, yes I concede it would appear to be 'magic'
Old 11-12-2014, 08:27 AM   #107
gremlin

Quote:
That's been debunked, chi kung masters smash the breeze blocks using a combination of centrifugal forces, kinetic energy and making their fists as hard as stone, by compressing the bone, after years of punching solid objects. But to someone who lives in a field and has never been to a large city, yes I concede it would appear to be 'magic'

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 06:29 PM   #108
seanx
Banned

Quote:
Debunked???

You need to get out more and stop taking your information second-hand from the internet and rationalist websites!!

Why not visit a real chi kung master and see it for yourself???

it might help you to open your mind a little bit.

BTY, is it still just you and your fellow seven Nazis on your 'truth' forum? Is that why you are boring us here with your
dreary rationalist mind-clap?

Last edited by seanx; 11-12-2014 at 06:30 PM.
seanx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 01:56 AM   #109
gremlin

Quote:

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 06:32 AM   #110
huddy

I'm reading it since last friday - and it's really full of information and gives me enough to think about. Just on the 280ish page so far.
See what we call "God & Infinity" as the Ocean. What we call us or them or everything as a Drop of Water. And what we see when we observe a wave reaching the beach and flowing back as the same as "Life & Death", current & past life - it´s an Illusion!

We are ALL One ~ for Eternity.
Eternal suffering awaits anyone who questions god's infinite love.
huddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 09:54 AM   #111
jake_ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_am View Post
I think people are just not understanding where he is coming from with this quote.

Yes it does have a vibration. That vibration is the vibration of the universe and that is the Truth
Stillness is equalibrium/truth. It has neither highs nor lows. I am using the word "stillness" cos that best describes it (but I/we are limited by vocabulary).

Illusory reality is reality on a vibrational level.
Light is vibrational.
The "let there be light" moment, is the moment that the illusory reality, that we experience as humans, was created - The illusory reality has duality, vibration, waves etc

"Love" (as in "infinite love is the only truth" - THAT love has no vibration. It is the source/god/truth/stillness.

"In the beginning there was the word" - Word equates with vibration.

The universe is an illusiory reality, but it is still real, it's just that we PERCEIVE it NOT to be illusory.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2014, 02:13 PM   #112
unlockthepower

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanx View Post
Debunked???

You need to get out more and stop taking your information second-hand from the internet and rationalist websites!!

Why not visit a real chi kung master and see it for yourself???

BTY, is it still just you and your fellow seven Nazis on your 'truth' forum? Is that why you are boring us here with your
dreary rationalist mind-clap?
Can you post a video of the guy that you visit?
Old 11-02-2015, 04:43 PM   #113
hostihugen
Inactive

Default Book

Nice theme of the book. Perception deception is everywhere. In my country there is a huge unemployment going on but if you have a guy who is working in human resource management with the government he is meeting probably a 50-100 people daily that need some papers because they just got job here and there, and they need to sign something. Anyway, when that guy who is employed there, on that kinda place, goes to a bar and sit next to his buddy who is still looking for job, he can listen to him, but eventually he will say: "Man you are mad. So much people getting work everyday. What you say is not true."

The more you know, the more aware you are on perception deception.
hostihugen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 09:26 AM   #114
martyndog
Inactive

Default The perception deception

A fantastic book,the best i ever read ...so ive read it twice ...great stuff david thankyou.
martyndog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2016, 12:27 PM   #115
hayed joe

Although when I first got hold of the book, I did flick through and read a few chapters in the middle and the end of the book.
But I've been going through it from the start now and I've forgotten how easy the chapters follow on from each other.
And basically I'm on board with the idea of "lizards" ("Reptiles", "Archons") due to the amount of folklore and legend from around the world with serpent imagery.
I'm amused by people still doubting the reptile in the outside world when they think of David Icke!
They clearly haven't read the book.
Just reading about the Matrix bollocks.

EDIT: Really loved the "watching the cinema screen without looking what's the projectionist or what the technology to project the film is being used".
I really get that!

"But here they were, as the punch in the face to science and the stolen impassioned kiss to the laws of Time. And the oedipal charge against the stern order of reality."

Last edited by hayed joe; 07-03-2016 at 12:29 PM.
hayed joe is offline   Reply With Quote