Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David Icke's books

Old 04-02-2014, 10:07 AM   #81
[email protected]
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
Sod that let them pay for it.
I agree! XD!

We are Linear by Design! Dynamic by Nature!
Alix_Farrell@Hotmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 10:20 AM   #82
lateral_v

Wink

Perception IS Deception
Old 04-02-2014, 05:04 PM   #83
berten60

Quote:
Originally Posted by lateral_v View Post
Perception IS Deception
Someone has been reading "Course in Miracles" or Gary Renard or both
berten60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 06:16 AM   #84
lateral_v

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by berten60 View Post
Someone has been reading "Course in Miracles" or Gary Renard or both
Never happened
Old 06-02-2014, 06:07 PM   #85
unlockthepower

Quote:
Originally Posted by lateral_v View Post
Perception IS Deception
Incorrect.
Old 08-02-2014, 12:38 PM   #86
ex sheep

Well this book "is certainly a game changer"

I have read quite a few of Icke's books, and got some amazing information from them, but this one lays it all on the plate, it is riveting from the start right up to where I am now, the only sad thing is I'm nearly 1/4 way through it and I don't want to ever reach the end.

If you want to understand the conspiracy, this is it.
Old 18-02-2014, 11:53 AM   #87
lateral_v

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlockthepower View Post
Incorrect.
Agreed, interpretation of perception is .............
Old 16-04-2014, 10:29 AM   #88
juicy69
Inactive

Default perception deception

The best book I've ever read! Besides Davids brilliant sense of humour, the facts he uncovers is astounding. I like how he has links to sites to back his research up and photos and pictures. I couldnt read it fast enough!
juicy69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2014, 01:43 PM   #89
21_12_2012

I'm up to chaper 13 'Pyramid Power'.

So far for me this is definitely the best book Icke has written that I've read.

Very much looking forward to reading the rest of it. It reminds me a lot of Infinite Love is the Only Truth, Everything Else is Illusion in a lot of ways (my previous favourite by Icke)

10 out of 10 Dave, a truly epic book
21_12_2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2014, 01:53 PM   #90
infinite i

Quote:
Originally Posted by 21_12_2012 View Post

Very much looking forward to reading the rest of it. It reminds me a lot of Infinite Love is the Only Truth, Everything Else is Illusion in a lot of ways (my previous favourite by Icke)

Same same infinite love was my favourite, tales from the time loop was good after that though I was kinda peeved with global guid to conspiracy but ill let him off, since it does say guide feck lol but aye I love he starts with all the nature of reality stuff and ive not got bored once, but have taken a break from time to time still not even half way through taking my time but aye mind blown yet again its amazing!

The Spice expands conciousness

The Spice is vital for space travel
infinite i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2014, 02:22 PM   #91
cu chulainn
Banned

Need to get David's latest book. I liked his earlier books and while not agreeing with every single thing he says, you can tell he's genuine. If you've read some of his other books (I have), which one is the Perception Deception most like? And is it worth getting?
cu chulainn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2014, 02:53 PM   #92
21_12_2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmt head View Post
Same same infinite love was my favourite
So good i read it twice !

Quote:
tales from the time loop was good after that
That's one I haven't read and should have by now, I've heard lots of good things about it, and will get round to it eventually !

Quote:
though I was kinda peeved with global guid to conspiracy but ill let him off, since it does say guide feck lol
Me too, I didn't read much of it at all due to already reading a lot of it in previous books

Quote:
but aye I love he starts with all the nature of reality stuff and ive not got bored once
Yep, it starts brilliantly, and definitely keeps the attention going, very well written.

Quote:
but have taken a break from time to time still not even half way through taking my time but aye mind blown yet again its amazing!
Me too, I've had a 5 day break from it after absorbing the archon and saturn/moon chapters, very mindblowing. Will start reading it again soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by cu chulainn
Need to get David's latest book. I liked his earlier books and while not agreeing with every single thing he says, you can tell he's genuine. If you've read some of his other books (I have), which one is the Perception Deception most like? And is it worth getting?
It's well worth getting. I think it's written in a similar style to Infinite Love is The Only Truth as far as I've read so far, but I'm only about 1/4 way through the book. It seems to take things to a whole new level, rather than just laying out the information as in previous books. Hard to explain but it's in a class of it's own this book, total mindblower !

Last edited by 21_12_2012; 17-04-2014 at 02:54 PM.
Old 17-04-2014, 02:53 PM   #93
infinite i

Quote:
Originally Posted by cu chulainn View Post
See to me its similiar a little to infinite love in regard to the nature of reality but hes on about saturn and the moon controlling reality and its all this new information too, good stuff on the royals and their padeo ways, politicians and their coverups of saville, good thing about it is its all pretty recent.

The Spice expands conciousness

The Spice is vital for space travel
infinite i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2014, 03:01 PM   #94
cu chulainn
Banned

Quote:
It's well worth getting. I think it's written in a similar style to Infinite Love is The Only Truth as far as I've read so far, but I'm only about 1/4 way through the book. It seems to take things to a whole new level, rather than just laying out the information as in previous books. Hard to explain but it's in a class of it's own this book, total mindblower !
Quote:
See to me its similiar a little to infinite love in regard to the nature of reality but hes on about saturn and the moon controlling reality and its all this new information too, good stuff on the royals and their padeo ways, politicians and their coverups of saville, good thing about it is its all pretty recent.
Thanks guys!
cu chulainn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2014, 03:03 PM   #95
21_12_2012

Quote:
Yes he did cover the archon/saturn/moon stuff very deeply this time, which is one reason I wanted to read this book as it's a massively important part of the overall picture of the 'manipulation'. He was very concise with that info this time, whereas I felt he was just touching into it in his previous stuff.

Yes all recent stuff included in there too, which is good for people reading it who are 'not so clued up' yet, they will be able to relate to the recent mainstream-media pedo information while it's still fresh in people's minds after being exposed in the mainstream.

Overall brilliant timing for this book's release
Old 28-04-2014, 07:20 PM   #96
markprice
Inactive

Quote:

I did not know he had a book with infinite love is the only truth in the title. That thought was one of my first real problems with the Perception Decption--I'm just past the 250 page marker like it was a post on a long trip...

I'll list what I had problems with so far in this great book:

1) infinite love is not the only truth (that is a perception deception).

2) "Infinite love has no vibration or it would be illusion"--absolutely false.

[I got past that nonsense and it was going great until I reached p. 94]

3)"Shadow entity's only power is in perception...they are little boys in short pants". A lie based on arrogance and lack of experience IMO.

4) "First thing: we do not need to seek enlightenment because we are already enlightened All Possibility". Wow, could that be any more false? At the very best that is a gross oversimplification.

5) [things really fell apart on p.114 in the reprise] My main problem is i don't believe that everything is the same: major perception deception! And actually there is nothing in the void or it would not be void, contrary to Icke's opinion. And his conception of hell as a current archon projection is so superficial it is laughable.

6) here is a straight up lie or absolute ignorance: "The archonic realm does not have a natural energetic power source..." Wow, I guess he never experienced that one either. It is extremely conscious and far more powerful than nature. Then he tries to diminish that power by comparing it to a fly on an elephant...more lies in that paragraph p. 119--more perception deception.

7) p.121 he is still having trouble transcending his concept of love...and giving evil the upper hand was not a necessary consequence of free will...will not bother to get into details here but just because something is allowed does not mean it is necessary. And the All that is is not "dazzling darkness"; Icke seems to have a blind spot there IMO.

8) p.129 Polarities are not the hack, as he states, but a normal aspect of creation.

9) I completely disagree with his constantly pitting the heart against the gut; a totally unnecessary friction created by isolating love within the heart (and he miss-located the belly chakra...).

10) Then the book really got good until he lumped in Harry Potter with all the is wrong in the world. The entertainment industry could be a subcategory of symbolism that can be very helpful to people and not worth harping on IMO, especially with all the serious evil in the world which Icke is dealing with effectively.

Anyway, those are my initial observations so far.

Last edited by markprice; 28-04-2014 at 07:22 PM.
markprice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 02:59 PM   #97
the mark

Great book. Hits the nail on the head.

The future is gearing up to be full of promise.

Old 29-11-2014, 06:07 PM   #98
maltesebrat
Premier Subscribers

ATTENTION DAVID

I'm very miffed with David at the moment. My son bought me Peception deception for my birthday which was last week and I asked if he could sign it for me to treasure. He didn't! I was heartbroken but I know he is busy. But another thing that added to me being miffed with him was that, prior to the Wembley gig, my son bust a gut trying to get a soft lion toy for luck. They are so hard to find in their normal colour. I am practically bedridden with arthritis in every joint in my body and walking with crutches is agony so my beautiful son with Asphergers syndrome, does my running around for me. What I could do for myself however, was design him a good luck Moonpig card. I thought it was hilarious (about the queen) well, we got these to him in time for the gig (Gareth let me know by IM) but I have not heard a word out of David at all to say that he got them. I am left wondering now if the card offended him? I would never forgive myself if I hurt his feelings but I love sarcasm in it's right place but It would have been lovely to hear from him. Anyway, I don't bear grudges and David has been my teacher for a long, long time and I do love him, it's unconditional love so won't be damadged lol. I can't wait to get stuck into it now. Now I had a moan I feel better! A bit like Kieser. Have a lovely weekend everyone.
The Brat
p.s. Send me a signed pic or the book review gets it lol!

Last edited by maltesebrat; 30-11-2014 at 01:47 PM.
maltesebrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2014, 07:22 PM   #99
Cryptoverse

I agree infinite love is not the only truth. And it definitely has a vibration if you can feel it...
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 07:18 PM   #100
1zenith
Banned

Default I have to read "remember who you are " again

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicy69 View Post
The best book I've ever read! Besides Davids brilliant sense of humour, the facts he uncovers is astounding. I like how he has links to sites to back his research up and photos and pictures. I couldnt read it fast enough!
Ya thats one thing about public speakers . Most do have a sense of humor.

Sylvia Browne cracked me up many times on MONTEL.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote