Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New World Order / Global Government

Old 03-03-2013, 11:05 PM   #1
toonboy

Default Newcastle upon Tyne - Whats Ganin On?

This isnt spam from the North East tourist board

I've recently just noticed some stuff so blatant in our city... seem to me to be a bit beyond coincidence.

Taking a walk from the west of the river Tyne you come to the Sage building which has 3 pyramid glass windows.

This is right next to a bridge which is a large eye. The millenium eye bridge.

Just another hop east to the left of the Pitcher & Piano bar is a sculpture called Swirl Pavilion which is globe surrounded by a cage.

Next to this sculpture is another called the Blacksmiths Needle. Which apparently "comprises of six layers, each layer with objects relating to the senses including what was describes as 'the mysterious sixth sense'. "

There used to be a big white building called Spilliers Wharf a little further east, it had 'HOPE' graffiti in big black letters along the top. Magnificent & inspiring, if only for the graphiti, better than any of the regeneration ones including the baltic. It was pulled down recently.

A few miles South of the quayside there is also the Angel of the North, which has been likened to Nazi iconography / bombers wings. Gateshead is one of the largest Jewish communities in the uk so i gather.

1. Whats the crack with Newcastle / The north East or is there stuff like this in other cities (i dont travel much) ?

2. If Newcastle is some kind of special place for the NWO (or whatever) has anyone more info on it? Or where would i start to do some research?

The only thing i think i can add to this is that our water supply has fluoride in still although im not well up on who's hasnt(!). Oh and of course that most these things have been funded by the Lottery or European Union.
toonboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 11:21 PM   #2
bridgetshaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by toonboy View Post

I've recently just noticed some stuff so blatant in our city... seem to me to be a bit beyond coincidence.

Taking a walk from the west of the river Tyne you come to the Sage building which has 3 pyramid glass windows.

This is right next to a bridge which is a large eye. The millenium eye bridge.

Just another hop east to the left of the Pitcher & Piano bar is a sculpture called Swirl Pavilion which is globe surrounded by a cage.

Next to this sculpture is another called the Blacksmiths Needle. Which apparently "comprises of six layers, each layer with objects relating to the senses including what was describes as 'the mysterious sixth sense'. "

There used to be a big white building called Spilliers Wharf a little further east, it had 'HOPE' graffiti in big black letters along the top. Magnificent & inspiring, if only for the graphiti, better than any of the regeneration ones including the baltic. It was pulled down recently.

A few miles South of the quayside there is also the Angel of the North, which has been likened to Nazi iconography / bombers wings. Gateshead is one of the largest Jewish communities in the uk so i gather.

1. Whats the crack with Newcastle / The north East or is there stuff like this in other cities (i dont travel much) ?

2. If Newcastle is some kind of special place for the NWO (or whatever) has anyone more info on it? Or where would i start to do some research?

The only thing i think i can add to this is that our water supply has fluoride in still although im not well up on who's hasnt(!). Oh and of course that most these things have been funded by the Lottery or European Union.
I don know about newcastle being a special place for the new world order! LOL!!!!!! It does seem likely that your water is fluoridated to keep the poor quite though, If you live in the north east area, the best thing you can do is try to let people know the dangers of fluoride in your water. If one person decides to refuse to pay your water charges on the basis of it being polluted with poisens, it wont make a difference, you need EVERYONE to stand up and refuse to pay. As for the pictures you just posted, i dont really see any connection, sorryy

"Just Love" And " Evolve" .
bridgetshaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 11:37 PM   #3
grandmasterp
Banned

Man if the NWO need to focus on the North East then things are worse than we thought.
Toon the New Babylon?
Awah with ye mon.

Divvent dunshus.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 11:59 PM   #4
the apprentice
Inactive

Default Night Templars, Prince Bishops

If you go back into history you will come across many situations where the North East was a key seat of the elites agenda. Firstly you have the Prince Bishops, who were the same outfit as the Night Templars or lineage.
Throughout the North East you have many N T grave sites, sporting the Skull and Crossed Bones and no other mention engraved there on.
Many people believe the Templars were all killed out not so they are alive and well amongst us today, those S & C headstones are their beloved ancestors.

Definately more here oop north that we realise, find the parish records to match those head stones

One here in Middleton Tyas
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 12:44 AM   #5
lightgiver

Arrow TO-Xic Towns

Quote:
Originally Posted by toonboy View Post

The only thing i think i can add to this is that our water supply has fluoride in still although im not well up on who's hasnt(!). Oh and of course that most these things have been funded by the Lottery or European Union...
I think it is the housing and living areas that need regeneration, something sadly lacking in the poor polluted ghettos of the UK...Maybe thats beecause the honey pot is beeing unfairly distributed...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrunhappy View Post
I currently live in a shit town in Berkshire. I hate it. Miserable grey, over-crowded, stinky, dirty...

Does anyone actually like the UK town they live in?
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=237224...Stink Holes....http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...123670&page=25

Last edited by lightgiver; 04-03-2013 at 12:51 AM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2013, 04:49 PM   #6
theessence

Im from Gateshead, never looked at these buildings/sculptures in this way. But now you pointed it out its quite clear! Thanks
theessence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2013, 09:22 PM   #7
onkel mengele

knotts flats in tynemouth was built to be the backup center of operations for WW2 if london was taken over, funnily germany, through spies new of the building and originally planned to invade the north and use it as there center, however a long range pissing battle ensued and no attack happened.
3 kings are buried in tynemouth priory hence 3 crowns on north tynesides shield, all 3 are considered pagan so no link there.
the first person killed by long range bombing (blitz) in WW2 was in wallsend.
romes map ended at newcastle stretching to carlisle until antonine built another less successful wall further up north.
i think what we have here is a case of modern art sucking badly, the sage center (first picture) is called the slug.
spillers was to be turned into flats, and local jobs, hence HOPE. fail.
the needle and globe are also next to the magistrate courts you failed to point that out.
the 'eye bridge' and 'angel of the north' were bought by a stupid council.
angel of the north was going to be in barnsley to say hello to the north, when the council saw the end product the gateshead/newcastle councils joined together and bought it.
the 'eye bridge' or 'millennium bridge. was to be in london again the two councils banded together and outbid to get it built, london still got there bridge.
onkel mengele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2018, 09:34 PM   #8
northern star

Interesting observations indeed, that i hadnt really noticed before.
Brilliant to see David in Newcastle on Thursday. Super professional, place packed, lots of new stuff Ive not seen in videos before. Stunning visuals and David didnt miss a beat. Something of a dream come true, finally seeing him. Thankyou DI.

Last edited by northern star; 17-11-2018 at 09:54 PM.
northern star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2018, 01:38 AM   #9
true_faith

A good place to start your research would be Grey's Monument

Charles Grey, 2nd Earl Grey
true_faith is offline   Reply With Quote