Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Astrology / Tarot / Numerology > Esoteric / Alchemy / Law Of Attraction

Old 25-07-2010, 02:41 AM   #1
ganjai

Default Wake Up, and stop feeding the fear machine!

It seems that most of you are aware of what you call the "Matrix of reality". However, most seem to ignore the core fundamentals. You are the only Creator of your Universe. I am simply an expression/perspective of you and vice versa. If one were to completely heal themselves, the entire earth would be healed. Enlightened individuals are simply the enlightened aspects of yourself and are not "truly healed" because they coexist with their negative aspects. We are God, dreaming. exploring himself by duality. splitting consciousness and subconsciousness so that he may conciously walk inside himself (literally!) The corrupt leaders you fear, are simply the corrupt parts of yourself. I will admit that some of these more negative aspects may seem to be superimposed onto us, because they are. However, we incarnated well aware of this. In fact, we chose to be incarnated into limitation so that we could truly know freedom. In able for us to fulfill our destiny of transcending this limitation we must not give it power by focusing on it with fear! An example would be Someone thinking to themselves, "Don't mess up, Don't mess up..." and then messes up. His focus was messing up when it should have been success. "succeed, succeed..." My plea to you is to remember this and when facing your problems such as the government control, be positive in your focus. Focus on the free world you wish to live in, for the mirror will not smile for you.
"Earth is a tough school, so we thank you" Bashar (Future incarnation of ourselves from the 4th density, what we would call Extra terrestrial)

Last edited by ganjai; 25-07-2010 at 05:04 AM.
ganjai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2010, 09:23 AM   #2
mattzadak

great first post gan
mattzadak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2010, 09:48 AM   #3
gremlin

is ganjai david icke?

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2010, 10:11 AM   #4
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganjai View Post
It seems that most of you are aware of what you call the "Matrix of reality". However, most seem to ignore the core fundamentals. You are the only Creator of your Universe. I am simply an expression/perspective of you and vice versa. If one were to completely heal themselves, the entire earth would be healed. Enlightened individuals are simply the enlightened aspects of yourself and are not "truly healed" because they coexist with their negative aspects. We are God, dreaming. exploring himself by duality. splitting consciousness and subconsciousness so that he may conciously walk inside himself (literally!) The corrupt leaders you fear, are simply the corrupt parts of yourself. I will admit that some of these more negative aspects may seem to be superimposed onto us, because they are. However, we incarnated well aware of this. In fact, we chose to be incarnated into limitation so that we could truly know freedom. In able for us to fulfill our destiny of transcending this limitation we must not give it power by focusing on it with fear! An example would be Someone thinking to themselves, "Don't mess up, Don't mess up..." and then messes up. His focus was messing up when it should have been success. "succeed, succeed..." My plea to you is to remember this and when facing your problems such as the government control, be positive in your focus. Focus on the free world you wish to live in, for the mirror will not smile for you.
"Earth is a tough school, so we thank you" Bashar (Future incarnation of ourselves from the 4th density, what we would call Extra terrestrial)
To fear is to fear because it is already there formed by another or in what your saying ourselves so one counteracts the other and doesn't exist, thus we have nothing to fear, is this what your saying .

My plea to you or was that me is to do for myself and not to reley upon you or was that everybody, this whole statement counteracts itself so doesn't exist, or would you like to explain what doesn't make scense.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2010, 06:54 AM   #5
ganjai

I'm not sure what your saying counteracts itself. The reason there is fear is due to the duality that was created during 3rd density incarnation, along with linearity of time and our scale of emotions. If you study the Tree of life you will find it is a representation of natural forces that exist by default spiltting infinitly upon themselves creating Everything that is and could be. The natural forces are shown metapohrically with the Earth Water Wind, Fire and Aether. The Gods and Archtypes of the ancients do exist! They are simply The purer less blended aspect of the One existing in higher densities. An example of these forces would be existince, the Earth force of the first split. This exististince is then broken down by the 5 forces. Sensation would be the earth of existince. Sensation is then broken down by the 5 forces creating the 5 senses. Touch would be the Earth of sensation. Taste the Water of sensation. Smell the Air of sensation. Sight, Fire and sound, Aether.

Last edited by ganjai; 27-07-2010 at 04:44 PM.
Old 27-07-2010, 07:07 AM   #6
ganjai

I'm not saying you shouldn't work with others to help heal Earth due to reality being a reflection of your consciousness. You are the whole. Someone living lucidly would actively participate in the dream to heal themselves, trusing in synchronicity to take them where they need to be and manifest who they need to be with to help heal themselves, thus the earth. This is the reason we incarnated in the first place.

Last edited by ganjai; 27-07-2010 at 07:10 AM.
Old 27-07-2010, 07:37 AM   #7
gabeygoat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Run DMC
(Wake up), (wake up)
(Get up)
(Wake up), (wake up)
(Get up)
(Wake up)

When I woke up this morning and got out the bed
I had some really fresh thoughts going through my head
they were thoughts that came from a wonderful dream
it was the vision of a world working as a team

it was a dream (get up)
just a dream (wake up), (wake up), (get up)

There were no guns, no what
no tanks, no what, atomic bombs
and to be frank homeboy there were no arms
just people, working hand in hand
there was a feeling of peace all across the land

it was a dream (wake up)
just a dream (get up), (wake up), (wake up)

Between all countries there were good releations
there finally was a meeting to united nations
and everybody had an occupation
'cause we all worked together to fight starvation

it was a dream (wake up)
just a dream (wake up), (get up)

Everyone was treated on an equal basis
no matter what colors, religions or races
we weren't afraight to show our faces
it was cool to chill in foreign places

it was a dream (get up)
(wake up), (wake up), (get up), (wake up)

All cities of the world were renovated
and the people all chilled and celebrated
they were all so happy and elated
to live in the world that they created

it was a dream (get up)

There were no street people, we live rent free
and every single person had a place to be
a job, a home and the perfect pay
and the world was free of greed and hate

it was a dream (wake up)
just a dream (get up), (wake up), (wake up)

Unemployment was at a record low
and the presidents were chillin at our show
listening to the things that we had to say
and trying to create a new and brighter day

it was a dream (wake up)
just a dream (wake up)
it was a dream (get up)
just a dream (wake up)
it was a dream (wake up)
just a dream (get up)
it was dream (wake up)
just a dream (wake up)
(get up), (wake up), (wake up)

gabeygoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2010, 07:37 AM   #8
truthseeker512

sounds good to me!!!!
truthseeker512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2010, 07:56 AM   #9
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:
I'm guessing you're saying something like this: If you know yourself, you know that the real power is you.

And once you start to know who you are, you understand that 'the enemy' is as much the enemy within as it as outside.

If people only focus on 'knowing the enemy' - and the anti nwo info seems to emphasise that - they are still ignorant of their own power. Not only that, it makes people overlook the fact that given the chance/circumstance, they wouldn't be as upright and righteous as they might think.

Example: If you removed the police force right now, corrupt as many of them are, you would have chaos and lawlessness. People would run riot, stealing, looting, raping (not that they aren't doing a lot of this WITH a police force/legal system anyway!)

Just imagine then, if the big bad "elite" (the 'World Police') were 'removed'...if you think people would run riot if they knew there was no police force....?!

So it's not simply about 'let's get rid of the globalists, the corrupt bankers etc etc' and hey presto, paradise. If only it were so simple.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2010, 08:18 AM   #10
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
I'm not saying you shouldn't work with others to help heal Earth due to reality being a reflection of your consciousness. You are the whole. Someone living lucidly would actively participate in the dream to heal themselves, trusing in synchronicity to take them where they need to be and manifest who they need to be with to help heal themselves, thus the earth. This is the reason we incarnated in the first place.
Where did things go wrong then, in a few words, if we all simply helped each other the job would be sorted, those that steal anothers fortune are going nowhere fast in these terms, even if they think they are doing themselves a good.
Old 27-07-2010, 08:48 AM   #11
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by decode reality View Post
I'm guessing you're saying something like this: If you know yourself, you know that the real power is you.

And once you start to know who you are, you understand that 'the enemy' is as much the enemy within as it as outside.

If people only focus on 'knowing the enemy' - and the anti nwo info seems to emphasise that - they are still ignorant of their own power. Not only that, it makes people overlook the fact that given the chance/circumstance, they wouldn't be as upright and righteous as they might think.

Example: If you removed the police force right now, corrupt as many of them are, you would have chaos and lawlessness. People would run riot, stealing, looting, raping (not that they aren't doing a lot of this WITH a police force/legal system anyway!)

Just imagine then, if the big bad "elite" (the 'World Police') were 'removed'...if you think people would run riot if they knew there was no police force....?!

So it's not simply about 'let's get rid of the globalists, the corrupt bankers etc etc' and hey presto, paradise. If only it were so simple.
A good post DR and a perspective of someone living within the current and feared system.

Is there more good than evil today, I doub't that very much, at first we might have a momentary run of chaos as you said, but good is always seen to overcome the evil within us all, it costs much more in energy and patience to use the longer kinder route than it does to take the easy way out.

We are fast approaching a time in evolution like many times before where the current system so corrupt is going to be looked upon as no worse than the same alternative system without overall rule by another, so where do we go from here, stay as we are in corruption or enter the fray in an equally lawless corrupt society.

We are actually living in both today, some parts are definately manufactured by the way we all walk on childerick or allowed to happen in order of creating great confusion, to prevent those who would look for the main creators of such a system and deal with them accordingly.

The latter would get rid of the upper echellon who would be far less secure behind their castle walls, everyone can run away but eventually be found and in that system of lawlessness would be quickly despached, all their ill gotten gains would be shared out amongst the remaining lesser evil.

Gated communities, greed, gulability, are all part and parcel of the whole, those kind of people will turn a blind eye to almost everything because its not effecting them but what they do to each other really effects our whole.

Could we see our way into helping these people who want to help themselves to anothers fortune, the same fortune that we helped them recieve or will we see past the shiny carrotts of unsane gate keepers and follow another piper, the selfish piper from within.

At the end of my fury moment my riddle here, I will say this, if you do not help those who have been blinded in the past, pass on that knowledge with the ones who are now opening their third eye, nothing will ever change.

Last edited by the apprentice; 27-07-2010 at 10:12 AM.
Old 27-07-2010, 08:51 AM   #12
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post
Where did things go wrong then, in a few words, if we all simply helped each other the job would be sorted, those that steal anothers fortune are going nowhere fast in these terms, even if they think they are doing themselves a good.
Hard to say, really...

My view is that in the distant past, there was a golden age in history, where nations managed to live in unity/harmony.....then at some point, some people figured that they could rule/control/police others into an 'order' that suited the controller's disharmonious state of reality. Then their reality became everyone else's.
Old 27-07-2010, 09:39 AM   #13
freeyourmindfreeyourself

Quote:

The legal system in Britain is a absloute disgrace! Murderers can be out in less than 5 years. The legal system and police protect certain people and not others.

The worst criminals in the uk are protected by the law and many of them work in it.

We don't have to give up our system completely we just need the ones working inside it to do so from a level of conscience.
We need people in the system to say NO! THIS AINT RIGHT! We must take a stand against all injustices.

another quote i heard some where "Evil things happen when good people fail to act" We need people in the system to break the conspiracy of silence. We need good people in the system to stop living in fear and to do what they know is right! Simple as that.

Thats why davids ickes message is so powerful. If good people stoped allowing them selfs to be manipulated they lose there power.

Last edited by freeyourmindfreeyourself; 27-07-2010 at 10:03 AM.
freeyourmindfreeyourself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2010, 09:53 AM   #14
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeyourmindfreeyourself View Post
The legal system in Britain is a absloute disgrace! Murderers can be out in less than 5 years. The legal system and police protect certain people and not others.

The worst criminals in the uk are protected by the law and many of them work in it.
Couldn't agree with you more. Without wanting to take the thread off on a tangent, my point is this - the way many human beings are, we would be as likely to set up a system that is just as flawed and biased.
Old 27-07-2010, 10:06 AM   #15
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post
A good post DR and a perspective of someone living within the current and feared system.

Is there more good than evil today, I doub't that very much, at first we might have a momentary run of chaos as you said, but good is always seen to overcome the evil within us all, it costs much more in energy and patience to use the longer kinder route than it does to take the easy way out.

We are fast approaching a time in evolution like many times before where the current system so corrupt is going to be looked upon as no worse than the same current system without overall rule by another, so where do we go from here, stay as we are in corruption or enter the fray in an equally lawless corrupt society.

We are actually living in both today, some parts are definately manufactured by the way we all walk on childerick or allowed to happen in order of creating great confusion, to prevent those who would look for the main creators of such a system and deal with them accordingly.

The latter would get rid of the upper echellon who would be far less secure behind their castle walls, everyone can run away but eventually be found and in that system of lawlessness would be quickly despached, all their ill gotten gains would be shared out amongst the remaining lesser evil.

Gated communities, greed, gulability, are all part and parcel of the whole, those kind of people will turn a blind eye to almost everything because its not effecting them but what they do to each other really effects our whole.

Could we see our way into helping these people who want to help themselves to anothers fortune, the same fortune that we helped them recieve or will we see past the shiny carrotts of unsane gate keepers and follow another piper, the selfish piper from within.

At the end of my fury moment my riddle here, I will say this, if you do not help those who have been blinded in the past, pass on that knowledge with the ones who are now opening their third eye, nothing will ever change.
There's a lot of good around and it's easy to overlook it. That's not to overlook the chaos and double dealing either. As you alluded to, there are both states.

There isn't a great deal that can be done to turn around anyone who is committed to a path of destruction and conflict,...whoever they are, whatever their motivation is, be they upper echelon or Joe Bloggs. All that can be done is to offer a better alternative if possible - but be smart, and make sure that those people don't visit their destruction and conflict on you!
Some people aren't won over by love or reason.
Old 27-07-2010, 12:24 PM   #16
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
There's a lot of good around and it's easy to overlook it. That's not to overlook the chaos and double dealing either. As you alluded to, there are both states.

There isn't a great deal that can be done to turn around anyone who is committed to a path of destruction and conflict,...whoever they are, whatever their motivation is, be they upper echelon or Joe Bloggs. All that can be done is to offer a better alternative if possible - but be smart, and make sure that those people don't visit their destruction and conflict on you!
Some people aren't won over by love or reason.
In my line of business I always put out the feelers by advertising my wares and specialities, over the years I have had both types through my hands but after they have gone away from here they have an alternative with which to ponder over.

All trade and work we encounter is done by their hands not mine, I work along side them and they learn the ropes, hopefully but surely they get the job done because they want to, this is where I use the term helping those who want to help themselves from.

To date all have done what they intended to get done, bar one, that one is still on the take from whoever will put up with him and will never go anywhere because he has a one track mind on either scrounging or taking what is not his, this is why these people will never have anything and are best avoided at all costs, but do try to help at least once, even if for one day.
Old 27-07-2010, 04:41 PM   #17
ganjai

Quote:
Hard to say, really...

My view is that in the distant past, there was a golden age in history, where nations managed to live in unity/harmony.....then at some point, some people figured that they could rule/control/police others into an 'order' that suited the controller's disharmonious state of reality. Then their reality became everyone else's.
Some say this golden age was Lemuria and Atlantis. By the way, how do you create paragraphs. Haha my first couple posts would have been easier to understand if i knew how.

Last edited by ganjai; 27-07-2010 at 04:45 PM.