Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries

Old 22-10-2018, 10:40 PM   #21
don coyote

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
So you think that for Patty to have such pendulous, milk-engorged boobs, and also not still be pregnant, she would have to be human? Or...human-ish?

Is that right? Don't other mammalian females also have bursting udders after the drop? Cows do...

Anyway, I reckon she is human...ish! That's why so many people think it's fake; the experience of it is seeing a 'human', not an ape.

Funnily enough, it's only debunkers (and goobers) who strawman bigfoot as an undiscovered 'ape'; indigenous people on different continents clearly label these folk as another species of 'man'.

To me,..... I see a guy in a suit. I see a GUY in a hairy GIRLY suit. His name is Bob. And those boobs look really fake, to me. (I really like boobs).
don coyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2018, 09:34 AM   #22
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by don coyote View Post
To me,..... I see a guy in a suit. I see a GUY in a hairy GIRLY suit. His name is Bob. And those boobs look really fake, to me. (I really like boobs).
Bob for the Fail.

size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2018, 09:39 PM   #23
don coyote

I voted for Trump.
Old 25-10-2018, 11:40 PM   #24
size_of_light

Looks EXACTLY like a man in a modified gorilla suit.

Had the PGF looked this hokey, it would have become a joke after the very first screening.

If the guy who claimed to have hoaxed it, couldn't come anywhere near to accurately replicating the effect with 30 years advancement in costume technology, and a BBC documentary budget for 'magical' post-production after-effects, then perhaps something else was going on.

Last edited by size_of_light; 26-10-2018 at 01:03 AM.
Old 26-10-2018, 01:14 AM   #25
don coyote

Quote:

Looks EXACTLY like a man in a modified gorilla suit.

Had the PGF looked this hokey, it would have become a joke after the very first screening.

If the guy who claimed to have hoaxed it, couldn't come anywhere near to accurately replicating the effect with 30 years advancement in costume technology, and a BBC documentary budget for 'magical' post-production after-effects, then perhaps something else was going on.
If the "Gable Film" had been shot directly to video instead of 8mm celluloid film, the resolution would have been much better and the ghillie suit would have looked much more like a ghillie suit. The PGF was shot on 16mm film. Had it been shot on a modern camera as your still shot of Bob, it would have looked just like the corny Bob we see, above. Poor resolution film makes a huge difference when you're trying to torture Cryptozologists.

Last edited by don coyote; 26-10-2018 at 01:16 AM.
Old 26-10-2018, 01:16 AM   #26
supertzar

It looks just like Patty. What you failed to learn from your dogman psychosis is the film medium has an effect on the texture of the image. It's kind of like how harmonic distortion sounds pleasing to the ear. It's not an accurate representation of the intstrument - it's literally distorted but that sounds good. Film distorts and smooths and gloms the image in a way video does not. Do you think the Gable film would look cool at all if it was shot on video or would you be able to see the guy in the suit way better?

Last edited by supertzar; 26-10-2018 at 01:36 AM.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2018, 01:19 AM   #27
don coyote

..... *High five to supertzar*

Old 26-10-2018, 01:57 AM   #28
size_of_light

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
It looks just like Patty. What you failed to learn from your dogman psychosis is the film medium has an effect on the texture of the image. It's kind of like how harmonic distortion sounds pleasing to the ear. It's not an accurate representation of the intstrument - it's literally distorted but that sounds good. Film distorts and smooths and gloms the image in a way video does not. Do you think the Gable film would look cool at all if it was shot on video or would you be able to see the guy in the suit way better?
You're right, as usual.

Looks exactly like the original.

Don't know what I was thinking.

Last edited by size_of_light; 26-10-2018 at 01:58 AM.
Old 26-10-2018, 02:14 AM   #29
size_of_light

Quote:
If the "Gable Film" had been shot directly to video instead of 8mm celluloid film, the resolution would have been much better and the ghillie suit would have looked much more like a ghillie suit. The PGF was shot on 16mm film. Had it been shot on a modern camera as your still shot of Bob, it would have looked just like the corny Bob we see, above. Poor resolution film makes a huge difference when you're trying to torture Cryptozologists.
Hehe. Nice try. We're both familiar with this defence you've used re: The Gable Film in the past.

Film has been around for more than 100 years.

Are you and Bob Heironymous the only two people on Earth to have stumbled on the fact that if you put on a cheap monkey suit and parade around in front of a low budget film camera, the results will be realistically superior to the effects in The Planet of the Apes (or any sterile, artificial-looking CGI shitfest ever since?)

Hollywood would have twigged to your 'magical' low-rent solution tens of decades ago.

It would cost them NOTHING to have replicated the PGF effect hundreds of times in movies since 1967 to produce creature effects on par with the PGF.

They haven't done it ONCE.

...Not even to prove the PGF is fake.

All we get is a bunch of clueless 'useful idiots' who chime in like bitter eunuchs in a brothel, claiming to know how to do it.

Last edited by size_of_light; 26-10-2018 at 02:30 AM.
Old 26-10-2018, 02:57 AM   #30
supertzar

Quote:

Looks exactly like the original.

It does. That's right. Shoot it with the same type of camera and probably get more great looking footage today that looks just the same. You tripped out on the Gable film and we know that was stitched up by our buddy don so how are you not getting the lesson?
Old 26-10-2018, 09:22 AM   #31
don coyote

Quote:
.....Hollywood would have twigged to your 'magical' low-rent solution tens of decades ago.
Have you ever seen Clint Eastwood's first feature film? I think you can find "Tarantula" on YouTube. Watch the "Labratory" scenes with the huge spider in the glass enclosure. It look real as Hell for 1955. You'll be impressed, I'm sure. (Clint Eastwood was the fighter pilot at the end).
Old 26-10-2018, 11:29 AM   #32
size_of_light

Quote:
Have you ever seen Clint Eastwood's first feature film? I think you can find "Tarantula" on YouTube. Watch the "Labratory" scenes with the huge spider in the glass enclosure. It look real as Hell for 1955. You'll be impressed, I'm sure. (Clint Eastwood was the fighter pilot at the end).
Good call on that one - I've thought those silhouette shots of the tarantula creeping around the desert are some of the most effective and evocative shots Hollywood has ever done since I first saw it as a kid.
Old 26-10-2018, 12:49 PM   #33
hayed joe

What was the name of that 50's film where there was a huge spider that seemed to be dead, so they put it in the empty hall of a School and then it was revived by a band playing Hollywood Rock'N'Roll? (IE: Incredible proficiency given they'd just picked up an instrument)

www.bridgesacrossborders.net "ORDERED WHAT CALMNESS MEANT" https://youtu.be/KGjbb_f_hn4
hayed joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2018, 03:24 PM   #34
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayed joe View Post
What was the name of that 50's film where there was a huge spider that seemed to be dead, so they put it in the empty hall of a School and then it was revived by a band playing Hollywood Rock'N'Roll? (IE: Incredible proficiency given they'd just picked up an instrument)
A 1950s movie where Marty McFly and Chuck Berry resurrect a giant spider by playing Johnny B. Goode for the first time? :O
Old 26-10-2018, 03:59 PM   #35
supertzar

Quote:
..... *High five to supertzar*

Sorry, didn't hit you back right away.

Not happy the film is a fake. It would thrill me to no end if it was true. I'm just kind of addicted to finding out the truth. I first realized it was probably phony when I watched a video highlighting Patty's feet like ten years ago. You can see the soles are a boot or shoe by the shape of the heel.

Last edited by supertzar; 26-10-2018 at 04:00 PM.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2018, 01:30 AM   #36
don coyote

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayed joe View Post
I want to believe that was "Earth -vs-the Spider". I have it on old 8mm, but it is only about six minutes long and silent. I'd like to find the whole movie on DVD.
Old 27-10-2018, 01:42 AM   #37
don coyote

Quote:
Good call on that one - I've thought those silhouette shots of the tarantula creeping around the desert are some of the most effective and evocative shots Hollywood has ever done since I first saw it as a kid.
Forrest Gump had some incredible scenes, as well. I especially liked the scene with Tom Hanks telling John F. Kennedy that he had to go pee. Those "Nostalgic" shots that were taken from 35mm film looked real, as well. Also, "Star Trek: Deep Space Nine" did a "Cross-over" episode where they inserted the crew of DS9 into scenes from the original Star Trek series. (I think it was called "Trials and Tribbleations"). They had Captain Kirk yelling at characters from DS9..... and it looked real as Hell. They super-imposed "Modern" actors into those grainy 35mm film shots and made it near impossible to notice any seams or shadows. You can't do that with high-def video. (Or 70mm film, for that matter). On the other hand,..... Governor Tarkin (Peter Cushing) looked MAHVELOUS in "Star Wars: Rogue One". Man,..... they are starting to do some amazing things with CGI. I hope they get better, because those Dinosaurs in "Jurassic Park" still look like shit.

Edit..... I found it......... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nMiVrx1jXM

Last edited by don coyote; 27-10-2018 at 01:47 AM.