Default Terrorist attacks in Spain?

Maybe the Rockefellers were behind it.
creamfields usa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2009, 03:27 PM   #2
thewayitis
Inactive

No, it's ETA.
Who gives money to the band?
I tell you. ETA works as the mafia. They threaten businessmen. They have the called "revolutionary tax". They send letters to companys, firms, saying that if they don't pay, they will kidnap or killed someone from the family. You need to pay or die.
This is ETA, a mafia that makes impossible to life in peace in the Basque Country and in the rest of Spain.
thewayitis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2009, 03:43 PM   #3
dangermouse

trained by mi6 IRA gangsters
Old 30-07-2009, 04:04 PM   #4
godspeed

thewayitis......you sound overly convinced you know what your talking about....im sure you must....but there's no terrorist group that does'nt take orders from the masons running the globe...
godspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2009, 05:35 PM   #5
thewayitis
Inactive

Someone is really interested in Spain never progressing as a country.
ETA kills every year. Summer is their favourite period to kill, they know they can kill tourists, and this is what they want: as much propaganda as possible in the international media for their fake political movement. Most of the Basque people want to be Spanish and belong to Spain. The problem is that you are not free in the Basque country to say what you think, cause then the mafia (ETA) will kill you.

ETA was trained by the IRA and also is/was training in Colombia (FARC).
Where they get the money? by extortions in Spain (letters, threatens, kidnapping) and I think by international money (FARC? Colombia connection? drugs?) The headquarters of ETA are in France (mainly south of France)
Old 30-07-2009, 07:04 PM   #6
mikethepunk

99 percent of the terror attacks are done by the NWO.

Think about that....if these criminals had not been manipulating mankind for 1000's of years, the people of planet earth would be living in peace with each other. These disgusting criminals are going to go down and if I have to reincarnate to keep fighting these bastards until they are all dead, I will.

I suggest everyone google or search engine "George Washington's vision at Valley Forge" and then Americans get ready, at least spiritually, for what is coming here in America.

There will be another civil war here in the states and it is going to be the real America (the one of the fore fathers and constitution) against the NWO.

Americans need to read the vision of George Washington. It is so important.

Real love is never ending.
Adam is still in love with Eve.
mikethepunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2009, 07:06 PM   #7
lightgiver

Default Corruption

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewayitis View Post
No, it's ETA.
Who gives money to the band?
I tell you. ETA works as the mafia. They threaten businessmen. They have the called "revolutionary tax". They send letters to companys, firms, saying that if they don't pay, they will kidnap or killed someone from the family. You need to pay or die.
This is ETA, a mafia that makes impossible to life in peace in the Basque Country and in the rest of Spain.
Sounds a lot like the elite corrupt bankers and TPTB.

Corruption is rife on all sides.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=75264 Click on Link.

Last edited by lightgiver; 30-07-2009 at 07:07 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2009, 07:08 PM   #8
decim

ETA want the Basque lands that France & Spain stole from them, back.
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2009, 07:13 PM   #9
thewayitis
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by decim View Post
Stole? what are you talking about? I suggest you to read a bit of history of Spain. ETA is against their own people, the people that live in the Basque Country and want PEACE.
Spain is a free country, the regions have the right to use their own language, they have their own education, taxes, etc. A minory in the Basque Country wants independence. The rest feel united and live in harmony with Spain.

ETA yesterday tried to kill 41 CHILDREN by puting a car bomb in front of a building. By miracle, they were only injured. Are they brave, isn't it? trying to kill innocent children!
Old 30-07-2009, 07:17 PM   #10
lightgiver

Default Ministry of truth MSM

Quote:
Originally Posted by decim View Post
Exactly,it appears most do not see the bigger picture,at least some do,

People need to stop listening to the Ministry of truth,

Party ownership of the print media
made it easy to manipulate public opinion,
and the film and radio carried the process further.

16. Ministry Of Truth (Lies)

The Ministry of Truth, Winston's place of work, contained, it was said, three thousand rooms above ground level, and corresponding ramifications below.

The Ministsry of Truth concerned itself with Lies. Party ownership of the print media made it easy to manipulate public opinion, and the film and radio carried the process further.

The primary job of the Ministry of Truth was to supply the citizens of Oceania with newspapers, films, textbooks, telescreen programmes, plays, novels - with every conceivable kind of information, instruction, or entertainment, from a statue to a slogan, from a lyric poem to a biological treatise, and from a child's spelling-book to a Newspeak dictionary.

Winston worked in the RECORDS DEPARTMENT (a single branch of the Ministry of Truth) editing and writing for The Times. He dictated into a machine called a speakwrite. Winston would receive articles or news-items which for one reason or another it was thought necessary to alter, or, in Newspeak, rectify. If, for example, the Ministry of Plenty forecast a surplus, and in reality the result was grossly less, Winston's job was to change previous versions so the old version would agree with the new one. This process of continuous alteration was applied not only to newspapers, but to books, periodicals, pamphlets, posters, leaflets, films, sound-tracks, cartoons, photographs - to every kind of literature or documentation which might conceivably hold any political or ideological significance.

When his day's work started, Winston pulled the speakwrite towards him, blew the dust from its mouthpiece, and put on his spectacles. He dialed 'back numbers' on the telescreen and called for the appropriate issues of The Times, which slid out of the pneumatic tube after only a few minutes' delay. The messages he had received referred to articles or news-items which for one reason or another it was thought necessary to rectify.

In the walls of the cubicle there were three orifices. To the right of the speakwrite, a small pneumatic tube for written messages; to the left, a larger one for newspapers; and on the side wall, within easy reach of Winston's arm, a large oblong slit protected by a wire grating. This last was for the disposal of waste paper. Similar slits existed in thousands or tens of thousands throughout the building, not only in every room but at short intervals in every corridor. For some reason they were nicknamed memory holes. When one knew that any document was due for destruction, or even when one saw a scrap of waste paper lying about, it was an automatic action to lift the flap of the nearest memory hole and drop it in, whereupon it would be whirled away on a current of warm air to the enormous furnaces which were hidden somewhere in the recesses of the building.

As soon as Winston had dealt with each of the messages, he clipped his speakwritten corrections to the appropriate copy of The Times and pushed them into the pneumatic tube. Then, with a movement which was as nearly as possible unconsicious, he crumpled up the original message and any notes that he himself had made, and dropped them into the memory hole to be devoured by the flames.

What happened in the unseen labyrinth to which the tubes led, he did not know in detail, but he did know in general terms. As soon as all the corrections which happened to be necessary in any particular number of The Times had been assembled and collated, that number would be reprinted, the original copy destroyed, and the corrected copy placed on the files in its stead.

In the cubicle next to him the little woman with sandy hair toiled day in day out, simply at tracking down and deleting from the Press the names of people who had been vaporized and were therefore considered never to have existed. And this hall, with its fifty workers or thereabouts, was only one-sub-section, a single cell, as it were, in the huge complexity of the Records Department. Beyond, above, below, were other swarms of workers engaged in an unimaginable multitude of jobs.

There were huge printing-shops and their sub editors, their typography experts, and their elaborately equipped studios for the faking of photographs. There was the tele-programmes section with its engineers, its producers and its teams of actors specially chosen for their skill in imitating voices; clerks whose job was simply to draw up lists of books and periodicals which were due for recall; vast repositories where the corrected documents were stored; and the hidden furnaces where the original copies were destroyed.

And somewhere or other, quite anonymous, there were the directing brains who co-ordinated the whole effort and laid down the lines of policy which made it necessary that this fragment of the past should be preserved, that one falsified, and the other rubbed out of existence.

1984 IS HERE FOLKS,I HAVE NOTICED SINCE THE ECONOMIC DOWNTURN THE MSM SKY AND BBC NEWS PIRATES RATINGS HAVE GONE UP,MORE BULLSHIT TO FEED THE MASSES.

Last edited by lightgiver; 30-07-2009 at 07:19 PM.
Old 30-07-2009, 07:18 PM   #11
thewayitis
Inactive

Brave people, these bastards of ETA, trying to kill yesterday 41 CHILDREN. Look at the pictures of the building that they attacked yesterday in Burgos. It is a miracle that nobody died.
Any political movement that try to kill innocent people and children deserve the calification of BASTARDS.
Look what brave, look:

Old 30-07-2009, 07:22 PM   #12
lightgiver

Default Tptb bs.

Quote:
brave people, these bastards of eta, trying to kill yesterday 41 children. Look at the pictures of the building that they attacked yesterday in burgos. It is a miracle that nobody died.
Any political movement that try to kill innocent people and children deserve the calification of bastards.
Look what brave, look:

hmm let me think who did 911,7>7,all the bombings in iraq,remember the spanish inquisition I could go in.etc etc.

check post 104, http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=26466&page=11

take the blinkers off sunshine.

Knights of malta,http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=75264 Click on link.

How many thousands killed in the middle east?????????????????

Last edited by lightgiver; 30-07-2009 at 07:26 PM.
Old 30-07-2009, 07:26 PM   #13
thewayitis
Inactive

I feel ashamed of the people of this forum trying to justify violence for a stupid think like INDEPENDENCE of what? a country? they own the land? are they different?
I tell you what, in the Basque country the nationalist polititians spread the idea that they (Basques) have a different type of blood, different from Spaniards. They have been growing the hate between regions during the last years.

Thousands of people in wheelchairs, thousands of people without legs, arms, orphans, widows, this is what ETA leaves behind.
And don't tell me this is a good cause, cause I know an innocent person that died in an ETA shooting, and his only mistake was to be in the wrong place at the wrong moment.
Old 30-07-2009, 07:48 PM   #14
lightgiver

Default Hypocrites

Quote:
I feel ashamed of the people of this forum trying to justify violence for a stupid think like INDEPENDENCE of what? a country? they own the land? are they different?
I tell you what, in the Basque country the nationalist polititians spread the idea that they (Basques) have a different type of blood, different from Spaniards. They have been growing the hate between regions during the last years.

Thousands of people in wheelchairs, thousands of people without legs, arms, orphans, widows, this is what ETA leaves behind.
And don't tell me this is a good cause, cause I know an innocent person that died in an ETA shooting, and his only mistake was to be in the wrong place at the wrong moment.
HEY MATE,

No one is justifying violence but when people are oppressed and no one is listening ,Violence is usually the outcome,

I see you checked the links I posted,the Elites and TPTB are the biggest scumbag murderers on the planet and that includes King Juan the anti christ.

Get it.

and the Basques do have a high majority of rhesus neg blood also.http://www.reptilianagenda.com/research/r110199a.shtml

Two facts set the Basque peoples apart from the other Europeans who have dominated the continent the past 3,000 years: (1) The Basque language is distinctly different; and (2) The Basques have the highest recorded level of Rh-negative blood (roughly twice that of most Europeans), as well as substantially lower levels of Type B blood and a higher incidence of Type O

You have been listening to the MSM ministry of truth BS for to long by the sounds of it.

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/...quisition.html

http://vaulterjohn.tripod.com/King_Juan_Carlos.htm

Click on links and you may start to get it,

also do you not think the Spanish powers that be may do a few false flags of their own also.

They have killed and maimed more people than anyone.

Pan's Labyrinth takes place in Spain in May and June, 1944, after the Spanish Civil War, during the Franquist repression.

You need to watch this film.

Last edited by lightgiver; 30-07-2009 at 08:07 PM.
Old 30-07-2009, 08:11 PM   #15
thewayitis
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
HEY MATE,

No one is justifying violence but when people are oppressed and no one is listening ,Violence is usually the outcome,

I see you checked the links I posted,the Elites and TPTB are the biggest scumbag murderers on the planet and that includes King Juan the anti christ.

Get it.

and the Basques do have a high majority of rhesus neg blood also.http://www.reptilianagenda.com/research/r110199a.shtml

Two facts set the Basque peoples apart from the other Europeans who have dominated the continent the past 3,000 years: (1) The Basque language is distinctly different; and (2) The Basques have the highest recorded level of Rh-negative blood (roughly twice that of most Europeans), as well as substantially lower levels of Type B blood and a higher incidence of Type O

You have been listening to the MSM ministry of truth BS for to long by the sounds of it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Inquisition

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/...quisition.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conquistador

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francisco_Franco
First, nobody is opressed in Spain. I'm Spaniard, I know what I'm talking about, and I know the people and problems of my country.

Second, the Protestant Church actually killed and burned more people than the Spanish Inquisition. Both churches must shut up, the Protestant and the Catholic. By the way Spain is a secular country, you can have the religion you want.

Third, Spaniards conquered America, but at least the Indians survived and now lead their countries. What about the US? oh, yeah, indians are in reserves and they tried to exterminate them all. In the South Americans countries there was an integration and in the US extermination.

Francisco Franco died 34 years ago. Spain now is a free country.

Almost ALL Spaniards want a republic, free from the king. And no doubt we are going to have a Republic soon.

Last edited by thewayitis; 30-07-2009 at 08:13 PM.
Old 30-07-2009, 08:13 PM   #16
lightgiver

Default King Juan the thug

Quote:
First, nobody is opressed in Spain. I'm Spaniard, I know what I'm talking about, and I know the people and problems of my country.

Second, the Protestant Church actually killed and burned more people than the Spanish Inquisition. Both churches must shut up, the Protestant and the Catholic. By the way Spain is a secular country, you can have the religion you want.

Third, Spaniards conquered American, but at least the indians survived and now lead their countries. What about the US? oh, yeah, indians are in reserves and they tried to exterminate them all. In the South Americans countries there was an integration and in the US extermination.

Francisco Franco died 34 years ago. Spain now is a free country.

Almost ALL Spaniards want a republic, free from the kind. And no doubt we are going to have a Republic soon.
Rubbish take the blinkers off.

How old are you?

No one in this world is free mate

All these elites pee in the same pot.

King Juan Carlos was born in Rome, Italy on January 5, 1938 A.D.. His full name is, "Juan Carlos Alfonso Victor Maria de Borbon y Borbon". His father's full name was, "Juan Carlos Teresa Silverio Alfonso de Borbon y Borbon". His father was in exile from Spain while Francisco Franco ruled Spain following Franco's overthrow of the Spanish monarchy. Juan Carlos (the son), from the age of 10, was personally trained under Franco's direction, and graduated from all three of Spain's military academies.

Last edited by lightgiver; 30-07-2009 at 08:15 PM.
Old 30-07-2009, 08:16 PM   #17
thewayitis
Inactive

Quote:
Rubbish take the blinkers off.

How old are you?

No one in this world is free mate

All these elites pee in the same pot.

Yes, same question, how old are you?

I'm almost 40. I've seen a lot of things guy.
And yes, I'm free, cause I don't believe in any country, religion, political movement..I believe in myself and in the good people.
Old 30-07-2009, 08:18 PM   #18
lightgiver

Default Blinkered

Quote:
Yes, same question, how old are you?

I'm almost 40. I've seen a lot of things guy.
And yes, I'm free, cause I don't believe in any country, religion, political movement..I believe in myself and in the good people.
Well you have not lived to have such a blinkered view of the world.

So what things have you seen in the world??

King Juan Carlos was born in Rome, Italy on January 5, 1938 A.D.. His full name is, "Juan Carlos Alfonso Victor Maria de Borbon y Borbon". His father's full name was, "Juan Carlos Teresa Silverio Alfonso de Borbon y Borbon". His father was in exile from Spain while Francisco Franco ruled Spain following Franco's overthrow of the Spanish monarchy. Juan Carlos (the son), from the age of 10, was personally trained under Franco's direction, and graduated from all three of Spain's military academies.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=75264

Last edited by lightgiver; 30-07-2009 at 08:19 PM.
Old 30-07-2009, 08:20 PM   #19
thewayitis
Inactive

Quote:
Well you have not lived to have such a blinkered view of the world.

So what things have you seen in the world??

Answer me, how old are you? what kind of world have you seen?
Are you more Spanish than me to know the problems of my country?
Old 30-07-2009, 08:20 PM   #20
astrochicken

Quote:
Originally Posted by decim
Quote:
Stole? what are you talking about? I suggest you to read a bit of history of Spain. ETA is against their own people, the people that live in the Basque Country and want PEACE.
Spain is a free country, the regions have the right to use their own language, they have their own education, taxes, etc. A minory in the Basque Country wants independence. The rest feel united and live in harmony with Spain.

ETA yesterday tried to kill 41 CHILDREN by puting a car bomb in front of a building. By miracle, they were only injured. Are they brave, isn't it? trying to kill innocent children!

"The way it is" you are utterly convinced that you percieve things the only correct way.
Sorry, i don't want to burst your bubble but i'm not the only one who thinks you might be talking out your arse.

Gora Euskadi

Ever heard of a lauburu?
These things, as is the basque identity, are much, much older than the artificial construct called "spain".
Read up on YOUR history and you might realize what it's about.

That aside.. this bombing was probably western intelligence services.. just as a wee reminder that people should still be
*terrified* because of the ongoing "war on terror" (remember that?)

"arrrghhhg... shriek.... HELPPPPP.. Do something PLEASE!"

Condolences to those that died.
Spike Milligan - "A sure cure for seasickness is to sit under a tree."
Robert Burns - "The fear o' hell's a hangman's whip,To haud the wretch in order"

Last edited by astrochicken; 30-07-2009 at 08:24 PM.
astrochicken is offline   Reply With Quote