Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > War on Terror

Old 28-08-2009, 09:10 PM   #141
entrangermercenary
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by adbasque View Post
I don't know about other people, I am not responsible what others do.

I don't care if you fantasise or not, you don't know me, don't judge me, if you enjoy this kind of bickering, well I don't, and I am not interested at all in your career, your life or what you can and can't do, what don't you get this in your thick head, this is a forum people are NOT interested in others' lives

Yes if you learnt to speak to people with a little bit of respect instead of thinking that the world revolves around you, then we can perhaps have a genuine adult like conversation, but you're not acting your age.

Well I don't care what you're telling me, I don't know you, I know what I have been told, that's what I believe, there are ex convicts.
Yes they can pick and choose when they have a choice sometimes they don't, even the army sometimes they can choose when they have more applicants, but sometimes they don't have many applicants so they don't pick and choose.

Yes you lied or you don't know as much as you claim, it's not because you joined that means you know what's really going on, there are levels wakey wakey,

I don't care what you believe, and until now, I haven't seen any proof and even if you have joined, it doesn't mean shit, people were in the army all their lives and didn't know sod all

I didn't print any shit for anyone, I merely included my near big mistake, and you jumped at the opportunity to brag and by calling others liars.

Even if you served there are millions who have served, so what? impressing yourself are you?

Read my lips, NOBODY HERE IS INTERESTED IN YOUR SHIT CAREER Lol

You are not correcting my inaccuracies, I haven't lied, if I lied that means they lied to me during the interview, and I have met a lot of people who joined, and they confirmed what I have been told.

You see you are bragging about it and showing off, the way you go on about it as if you own the damn thing

Yeah, you're not bragging it just my imagination, if that isn't bragging I don't know what is then, the truth is you haven't grown up, you're probably in your mid 40s but mentally you sound like a 9 year old.

You're an arrogant sod sorry, go and impress people like you, you're not worth shit here with me lol

I don't need your proof, you joined? So what? Get over it grow up
and for your fucking information I don't know who your beau gest is, never heard of him and I am not likely to find out either, you know why? Because I have no fucking interest in soldiers, people like you, you should be ashamed of yourself, killing people, you think that is a job to be proud of?? you little moron

And now take a hike, get lost

PS: learn to talk to people next time, you're nothing you're not so special, grow up.
People been involved in many wars and they never mention them unless they were asked, you hover the forums to see if you can find a way to brag and perhaps impress young kids and young chicks.

I have seen lot of your kind, if you have kids, you're not setting a good example.

I don't have proof because I didn't join, I didn't serve, I wasn't a moron like you.
You know what you can do with your proof

Now get lost, you will be added to my ignore list, you have derailed the Topic and I don't want to be part of it.

Find someone else and do it[/QUOTE]

Last edited by entrangermercenary; 28-08-2009 at 09:12 PM. Reason: hmm
entrangermercenary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2009, 09:16 PM   #142
entrangermercenary
Inactive

Smile Respect

Well,well, well, well , well I promised a much respected friend on this forum who has helped me with advice and input when required that I would not reply anymore to this thread. Thanks Bel your advice is always appreciated xx
A promise is a promise but............................................:ee k:.. YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Thanks again BEL
Old 28-08-2009, 09:19 PM   #143
beldazar

Quote:
Originally Posted by entrangermercenary View Post
Well,well, well, well , well I promised a much respected friend on this forum who has helped me with advice and input when required that I would not reply anymore to this thread. Thanks Bel your advice is always appreciated xx
A promise is a promise but............................................:ee k:.. YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Thanks again BEL
Ah no probs EM, glad you have chilled out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2009, 10:32 AM   #144
grachtengordel
Inactive

Quote:
Read my lips, NOBODY HERE IS INTERESTED IN YOUR SHIT CAREER Lol
How can anyone "read your lips" when you are writing the words?

why do you think anyone is interested in your (imagined) 'career' ?

yet another sad faker who doesn't like their fragile virtual reality questioned

why care so much about what strangers on an internet forum think?

Quote:
I haven't lied,
er, maybe you should read back over your posts before you set yourself up for yet another almighty fall

Quote:
if that isn't bragging I don't know what is then,
Yup, you probably don't know, because YOU do it all the time and cannot possibley face the reality of what you are, a poser, a fake, a bluffer, a bragger, a bullshit artist, a sad 'walter mitty' character

Quote:
the truth is you haven't grown up, you're probably in your mid 40s but mentally you sound like a 9 year old.
says the 'man' who writes in children's 'text-speak' and peppers each post with 'lol' like a teenage girl

you still fantasise that it is you in all those 'mcnabb' books, war stories for boys

Quote:
PS: learn to talk to people next time, you're nothing you're not so special, grow up.
learn to PUNCTUATE dullard, maybe the battlefield is the best place for you, improving the 'gene pool' and all that
grachtengordel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2009, 01:09 PM   #145
entrangermercenary
Inactive

Smile

Cant argue with u at all a promise is a promise . Pmsl Mr Gratchengordal I suggest u go back a page tho and read all the posts. It was Adbasque who wrote all that u have quoted I was replying to that but had to edit it and it came out as tho I had posted.

KEEP UP THE INTELLIGENT WORK/READING

Err By the way if u can point out where I lied I would appreciate that very much, thanks

peace

Last edited by entrangermercenary; 29-08-2009 at 01:11 PM.
Old 29-08-2009, 02:31 PM   #146
grachtengordel
Inactive

Quote:
Cant argue with u at all a promise is a promise . Pmsl Mr Gratchengordal I suggest u go back a page tho and read all the posts.
no time for that, I'm just here to educate

Quote:
It was Adbasque who wrote all that u have quoted I was replying to that but had to edit it and it came out as tho I had posted.
maybe so, essentially you mis-represented yourself yet again

Quote:
how old are you? I don't know many grown men who would emulate such infantile trends as making 'smiley faces' out of the available symbols on their keyboard. maybe its true, all these military types do 'bat for the other team'

keep up the intelligent posting

Last edited by grachtengordel; 29-08-2009 at 02:34 PM.
grachtengordel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2009, 07:54 PM   #147
adbasque

Lightbulb

Quote:
Cant argue with u at all a promise is a promise . Pmsl Mr Gratchengordal I suggest u go back a page tho and read all the posts. It was Adbasque who wrote all that u have quoted I was replying to that but had to edit it and it came out as tho I had posted.

KEEP UP THE INTELLIGENT WORK/READING

Err By the way if u can point out where I lied I would appreciate that very much, thanks

peace
Yes I think he should go back and re-read right from the start, I never spoke to you, I was talking about the OP, I merely mentioned that I had an experience in my life, and you took it as an opportunity to discredit somebody else so you can brag about your career by impying I lied, I did not lie, I had no reason to lie and you were very discourteous, you didn't correct any inaccuracies because you were not there, you did not live my life, you don't know what I did or didn't.

I lived in Marseille for a very longtime, and I nearly did join, everything I mentioned was correct what you believe is irrelevant and I couldn't care either.

You hijacked the thread for your own personal gain, and look us now few pages later we are still talking about your stupid attacks.

I found you very arrorant, very immature, discourteous I have real difficulties to believe you're a nice Guy despite the intervention of your mate Bel.

Yes and Gratchengordel has a point there, you keep using very childish remarks and smileys to disguise your anger and frustration.

We were not born yesterday and Psychology is my field so watch it, I can read you like a book and I have met a lot of people like you.

Now I am going to ask you very nicely to keep me out of this, don't mention Adbasque please.
So we can all go back to the main topic.

My apologies to everyone here and especially the Original Poster.

Last edited by adbasque; 29-08-2009 at 07:56 PM.
adbasque is offline   Reply With Quote