Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > War on Terror

Old 14-07-2009, 04:44 PM   #101
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc12 View Post
Covered up by the media and the MoD, soldiers protecting eachother, who else do you think.
True it is all a sham, but surely they should take responsbility for their actions.
honsetly i don't wish any harm to the soldiers, but this elite, macho, get away with everything attitude pisses me off.
They do not get away with everything. If that were true then they would never end up in court. Do you have any idea of the legal restraints on soldiers on operations?

The media do not cover up for them. If this were true then why do the media report stories of soldiers abusing civilians in detention?
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2009, 04:46 PM   #102
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
funny thats the same message that fox news try to give out, its very rare to find those who question the actions of soldiers, they usually take away their responsbility, and blame those giving the orders.
If you knew anything you would find that you are supposed to disobey any illegal order. You cannot blame your superiors if you have acted on an illegal order, that is why they tell you to refuse those orders should they ever be given. Anybody who carries out an illegal act deserves what they get.
Old 15-07-2009, 09:16 AM   #103
cpfc12

Quote:
Originally Posted by marpat View Post
If you knew anything you would find that you are supposed to disobey any illegal order. You cannot blame your superiors if you have acted on an illegal order, that is why they tell you to refuse those orders should they ever be given. Anybody who carries out an illegal act deserves what they get.

What would count as an illegal order though, would an illegal order be allowing those people over there to live or blowing the fvck out of them.
The media is constantly feeding us with propaganda, to send young men into war. I find it hillarious how people get upset about a protester being slapped by some fed, when our government is off in a foreign country killing farmers.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ght-claim.html

Worse of all is that people don't care and will go to any means to defend them, sh*t like this must happen all the time, and nobody cares, oh sorry i forgot, we don't give a shit about little brown people, because their ,lives can't compare to a british person's life, they are all evil and brainwashed ^^.
cpfc12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2009, 09:19 AM   #104
cpfc12

Quote:
They do not get away with everything. If that were true then they would never end up in court. Do you have any idea of the legal restraints on soldiers on operations?

The media do not cover up for them. If this were true then why do the media report stories of soldiers abusing civilians in detention?
Barely they do, hardly ever, and when they do, the persuassive headlines, make it seem like nothing
for example the other day, on sky news.
big headlines of the dead soldiers, soon after there was a little pop up saying simply " soldier shouts abuse", it didn't go into detail that they hurt the prisoners so bad, that they made an ocherstra of noise from them all. and people's reactions where "oh that is stupid, why are they even bringnig it up" they know the reaction they are expecting to get. the MoD have briliant laywers. Do you really think the media will report serious allegations made against the soldiers, when they are trying one of the biggest recruitment campaigns, which britain hasn't seen in years.
Old 15-07-2009, 11:05 AM   #105
mr_pixie
Inactive

Quote:
do you have any proof that children have actually been killed by british soldiers in deliberate acts of aggression? I think it is you who are the brainwashed one. You will find that the massive civilian casualties come from bombers who attack troops with no consideration for the people in the areas where they detonate bombs.

Makes me laugh when people who think they are awake are completely blind.

lol! :d
mr_pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2009, 12:06 PM   #106
foobar

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjohn View Post
Are the military really that stupid? Apparently they are - otherwise we would not have the wars that kill both soldiers and innocent civilians. How long will it be before more people realise that wars are orchestrated and promoted through the use of lies? Did the government tell us the truth about 9/11 and Bin Laden? NO! And wars are a con-trick!

Ban the military world-wide and then we cannot have the God-forsaken wars.
Yes, you really are that stupid.

Last edited by foobar; 15-07-2009 at 12:06 PM.
foobar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2009, 02:12 PM   #107
cpfc12

Quote:
Originally Posted by foobar View Post
Yes, you really are that stupid.
It's true we give them the weapons, cause trouble and then blow the fuck out of them, killing thousands of innocents in the process, in the name of democracy :O
Old 15-07-2009, 04:54 PM   #108
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
What would count as an illegal order though, would an illegal order be allowing those people over there to live or blowing the fvck out of them.
The media is constantly feeding us with propaganda, to send young men into war. I find it hillarious how people get upset about a protester being slapped by some fed, when our government is off in a foreign country killing farmers.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ght-claim.html

Worse of all is that people don't care and will go to any means to defend them, sh*t like this must happen all the time, and nobody cares, oh sorry i forgot, we don't give a shit about little brown people, because their ,lives can't compare to a british person's life, they are all evil and brainwashed ^^.
I didnt know that you use tabloids as your main source of information. The only brainwashed person is you and your tabloid papers.

You say the media feed us with propoganda then you link an articles to a tabloid as if to support your views. What do you believe?
Old 15-07-2009, 04:58 PM   #109
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
Barely they do, hardly ever, and when they do, the persuassive headlines, make it seem like nothing
for example the other day, on sky news.
big headlines of the dead soldiers, soon after there was a little pop up saying simply " soldier shouts abuse", it didn't go into detail that they hurt the prisoners so bad, that they made an ocherstra of noise from them all. and people's reactions where "oh that is stupid, why are they even bringnig it up" they know the reaction they are expecting to get. the MoD have briliant laywers. Do you really think the media will report serious allegations made against the soldiers, when they are trying one of the biggest recruitment campaigns, which britain hasn't seen in years.
Must be nice knowing everything that goes on in a foreign country without ever going there. I guess you know what those people were in prison for too.
Old 15-07-2009, 05:00 PM   #110
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
It's true we give them the weapons, cause trouble and then blow the fuck out of them, killing thousands of innocents in the process, in the name of democracy :O
Anybody with half a brain knows that the huge civilian casualties are the result of insurgent bombers who will attack civilians without any thought, especially if they are from rival gangs or sects. To them its Allahs will if somebody lives or dies. If our guys went they with an agenda to kill at will the kill rates would be immensely higher.
Old 15-07-2009, 09:34 PM   #111
cpfc12

Quote:
Anybody with half a brain knows that the huge civilian casualties are the result of insurgent bombers who will attack civilians without any thought, especially if they are from rival gangs or sects. To them its Allahs will if somebody lives or dies. If our guys went they with an agenda to kill at will the kill rates would be immensely higher.
Doesn't matter if its a thousand or casualities or just twenty, that is still too many. us drones have killed thousands of innocents in pakistan.
"anybody with half a brain" don't you mean anyone who reads the sun, as that seems to be the main idea that runs through most people's minds, that we are the angels and they are the spawns of satans.
Old 15-07-2009, 09:39 PM   #112
cpfc12

Quote:

They want to appease the public, oh yes the worse we have done over there is just make a few of them moan, nothing compared to what they are doing to us ^^.

There is a lack of ways to bring these people to justice for the crimes they commited, the MoD can afford the best lawyers, and know every loophole there is in the system.

"Do you have any idea of the legal restraints on soldiers on operations? "

So there should be, with all fairness i can understand what you must think of me, as being some naive middle class liberal who has no idea of what it must be like in a combat situation. I used to be sympathetic, liked the idea of joining the army, was into it all like that, but what we are doing is occupying a country we don't have a right to be in, bombing raids for suspected terrorists, are not so clean cut as they sound, and seem to result in hundreds of innocents deaths, yet it barely makes the news. Sure now and again a case of abuse from soldiers against civiliians makes the news, but only rarely, very limited information is given, and mark my words the situation must be ten fold if the media feel any need to report that in the current climate.
Old 15-07-2009, 10:11 PM   #113
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
Doesn't matter if its a thousand or casualities or just twenty, that is still too many. us drones have killed thousands of innocents in pakistan.
"anybody with half a brain" don't you mean anyone who reads the sun, as that seems to be the main idea that runs through most people's minds, that we are the angels and they are the spawns of satans.
It would be wrong to say that innocent people have not been killed by US drones but your figures are vastly wrong. The UK does not ten to use the same blunt methods as the US either.
Old 15-07-2009, 10:13 PM   #114
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
They want to appease the public, oh yes the worse we have done over there is just make a few of them moan, nothing compared to what they are doing to us ^^.

There is a lack of ways to bring these people to justice for the crimes they commited, the MoD can afford the best lawyers, and know every loophole there is in the system.

"Do you have any idea of the legal restraints on soldiers on operations? "

So there should be, with all fairness i can understand what you must think of me, as being some naive middle class liberal who has no idea of what it must be like in a combat situation. I used to be sympathetic, liked the idea of joining the army, was into it all like that, but what we are doing is occupying a country we don't have a right to be in, bombing raids for suspected terrorists, are not so clean cut as they sound, and seem to result in hundreds of innocents deaths, yet it barely makes the news. Sure now and again a case of abuse from soldiers against civiliians makes the news, but only rarely, very limited information is given, and mark my words the situation must be ten fold if the media feel any need to report that in the current climate.
You are just speculating about possible things that may or may not have happened. It would appear that you want such stories to be true to prove your own ideas about what soldiers are.
Old 16-07-2009, 09:43 AM   #115
boots
Banned

Quote:
You are just speculating about possible things that may or may not have happened. It would appear that you want such stories to be true to prove your own ideas about what soldiers are.

Hahaha You are total denial or are just a gofer for the miltary a bit of both, actually.

I have just seen recently that BRITISH soldiers have been hauled over the coals for brutalizing innocent civilians.

To come up with bullshit that the yanks are worst than the britsmeans yo u talk out of your arse 99% of the time the rest you are filling with food

Wanker.

boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2009, 11:21 AM   #116
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by armoured_amazon View Post
True *sigh* I work in a school and thus am part of the brainwashing system. I'm thinking of quitting, tbh, lol
I somtimes do too, but as I said above, if everyobody just quits their jobs we'll lose all the skills and experince we'll need in the post-Illuminati future, during the Transitional Period this will include Military skills and experience.

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin
hagbard_celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2009, 11:32 AM   #117
hagbard_celine

Quote:
There's a lot more to that than first meets the eye. The Abu Graib scandal features in the New American Century film (http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...erican+century) and the ordeals the prisoners were put through is in line with manuals on torture techniques. Have you seen Jon Ronson's Crazy Rulers of the World? It shows and interview with Lindy England, a former Abu Graib warder. She said that she was ordered by a psy-ops officer to do what she did, including sexual abuse and humiliation of the prisoners. So it was organized. How it got into the media I don't know, but Rumsfeld was probably lying when he said it was just a few "bad apples" acting outside the chain of command.

Last edited by hagbard_celine; 16-07-2009 at 11:34 AM.
Old 16-07-2009, 11:39 AM   #118
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by boots View Post
Hahaha You are total denial or are just a gofer for the miltary a bit of both, actually.

I have just seen recently that BRITISH soldiers have been hauled over the coals for brutalizing innocent civilians.

To come up with bullshit that the yanks are worst than the britsmeans yo u talk out of your arse 99% of the time the rest you are filling with food

Wanker.

So if there are cover ups then why was this guy hauled over the coals? we have rules and at times people break them, then they get punished.
Old 16-07-2009, 11:43 AM   #119
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by hagbard_celine View Post
There's a lot more to that than first meets the eye. The Abu Graib scandal features in the New American Century film (http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...erican+century) and the ordeals the prisoners were put through is in line with manuals on torture techniques. Have you seen Jon Ronson's Crazy Rulers of the World? It shows and interview with Lindy England, a former Abu Graib warder. She said that she was ordered by a psy-ops officer to do what she did, including sexual abuse and humiliation of the prisoners. So it was organized. How it got into the media I don't know, but Rumsfeld was probably lying when he said it was just a few "bad apples" acting outside the chain of command.
The thing is that Britain and the US do not operate by exactly the same military codes of conduct. What the US military police done then did seem badly over the top. The people who took part in that may have claimed they were ordered to do it but look where the axe falls when you end up in court. People are told not to carry out illegal acts even if ordered to. If they do then tough shit when they end up in jail.

Probably lying? again that is a speculation. I think people want to believe there is massive murder and abuse of civilians because it suits their notions of what military people are like.
Old 16-07-2009, 12:38 PM   #120
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Probably lying? again that is a speculation. I think people want to believe there is massive murder and abuse of civilians because it suits their notions of what military people are like.
Well I hope by now you know me better than that.... But as for speculation, yes it is; but it's based on Donald Rumsfeld's track record for truthfulness. Rumsfeld, Cheney and the others really are engaged in a mission for covert global destruction.

Quote:
The thing is that Britain and the US do not operate by exactly the same military codes of conduct. What the US military police done then did seem badly over the top. The people who took part in that may have claimed they were ordered to do it but look where the axe falls when you end up in court. People are told not to carry out illegal acts even if ordered to. If they do then tough shit when they end up in jail.
This was the scenario in the courtroom drama film A Few Good Men. A pair of lowly US Marines were being used as the scapegoats for a corrupt senior officer being caught out in the killing of a soldier under his command. This happens almost universally in all aspects of our society.