Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 02-01-2019, 06:27 AM   #1
positiveevitisop

Default My Black Helicopter Experience

You know how everyone talks about these things... Black, unmarked helicopters, and it's supposed relationship with ET's. You ever have those moments when watching videos and reading articles, that you've said to yourself "I'll believe that when I see it?" Well, it wasn't quite about the helicopters itself that I had a hard time believing, but my connection to ETs, and the possibility that I would ever get to see one... well, lucky me, I didn't just get to see one, it was dispatched strictly because of what was being detected from ME. Yes me. I'm sure you're laughing and muttering the question, "hahaha, why you? YOU?! That couldn't possibly be true!" ... but it is, it happened, and without question it was there for this reason, with my own blood brother as my witness.

Lets begin.

I always have valued psilocybin (psychedelic mushrooms) for it's psychic potential and prominent experiences which have helped my spirituality so much throughout the years. Usually, around once or twice a year, I'll take a significant dose of mushrooms outside in a field across from my old house in the morning and have my experience with my brother until sun down. We're surrounded in plants and birds and sunshine and it's always a miraculous experience, and me and my brother always have telepathic experiences these days with them. It's great!

Before I begin about what happened, let me start first by saying I've had experiences since I was a young child, I've always felt connected to ET's, specifically reptilian consciousness. I grew up loving these beings, and eventually discovered over 4 years ago, that I have soul lineage with these beings, but I knew of them since I was a child, and again, loved them with everything in me since the beginning. If you'd to like read more, the link in my signature below will guide you to a more detailed version of how things came about in my life regarding my early and ongoing experiences, and my spiritual growth.

--- Here's what happened! ---

So, me and my brother get our dad to drive us out to the field we normally have our mushroom experiences in. We picked our spot, and we laid our blankets out, put the cooler in place, and commenced to eating the goods! Normally and eighth of good shrooms would do it for us, and is usually both enough and not too much... but this particular strain was more potent, and an eighth was far too much. We didn't have a bad experience, but we couldn't stay in our bodies. We kept leaving our bodies and coming back over and over, and this lasted a while. Eventually, maybe and hour or two or even longer had passed since we started feeling the effects(about 40 mins is what it took to start feeling the major effects), and finally we were able to stay in our bodies.

My brother was particularly effected by the substance, and wasn't even able to speak... however, me... I'm able to handle extreme experiences with a lot more stability, I'm still able to speak and make rational thoughts and despite this level of self control, I still have very intense and positive learning experiences.

With our ability to now be in our bodies, I suggested to my brother that he move from the spot he was in (because he was there since he started feeling them and I thought he should move around), and I also suggested he lay on his back and that I would do the same, so that we can look at the sky and the clouds and see what we can see. At this particular point I was feeling so in-tune with everything around me, I could see and feel physical things that were located far far away from me. I could feel the plants through the air, the trees rustling through the wind and every leaf upon it. I was able able at one point, to close my eyes and reach out to the edge of my energy field (as I'm able to do in my meditations), and it was so expanded, it was extending passed the nearby road and also way up above me!

We lay on our backs and try to make fun with the clouds, and I see a chem trail among all the beauty, and it made me cringe a bit. In my past experiences, I remember these god-like beings manipulating particles with themselves... was able to separate and combine compounds and elements, and I was thinking how neat it would be to do such a thing... to be able to make an otherwise polluted area not polluted. I used my open hand to extend my focus waaaaay up into the sky and I could feel the particles. I tried to manipulate them but for the most part I could feel I was quite unsuccessful, and I laughed a bit.

Around 10-15 minutes or so later we hear this chopping sound coming north of us. We thought it was maybe an ATV or a dirtbike at first, because in this wooded patch of land, which is about a 10acre by 10acre field located in a local suburban neighborhood, there is also dirt trails that were occasionally used in this area when we were young for this type of thing. As I lay on my back, the noise gets louder, making it clear it wasn't what we thought it was, and I suddenly get this feeling like something very threatening is coming. Where our spot was, there is a ditch north of us close by that had tall grass blocking our view. At this point the noise made it obvious it was a helicpoter of some kind, but as it approached I could feel it penetrate my expanded energetic field I was speaking of earlier. The best way to describe it is if you had felt an ant crawling on your hand or arm... it was as if the entire area was my body.

I'm overcome with something I can only speak to as being my higher self... I hopped up from laying on my back to being on my feet like something out of a martial arts movie, and before the chopper was even in the line of sight, I had my right hand, palm facing upward, pointing in the direction of this fast-approaching vehicle. It was a fully decked-out ATTACK helicpoter, all black, no markings, with a very thick hull and guns on the side, and it was flying very VERY low to the ground. Unmarked meaning, no "Army" no "Airforce" no "Navy" words on it, and no country affiliated color scheme to it's appearance. It was sort of older looking, and I could smell death on this air vehicle, as if it was used to kill people in the past already.

Once the thing was in sight it slowed it's fast approach to crawl... it was flying so low, I could feel the wind from the propellers, the chopping noise was so loud it was hitting my chest with intensity. I felt like a warrior, standing there with my hand out with no fear or worry. Somehow someway and for an unknown reason, I focused on the area beneath the helicopter, it felt as if my vision somehow pierced the area beneath it, and I was able to reach extensions of energy through it, up and around the helicopter. It felt as if the heli was in my hand.

After it halted, it began a very slow oval-circle around us, clearly checking us out... us... two people in the middle of a field with nothing but themselves 2 blankets and a cooler. It felt so threatening, it felt as if they had guns on us and that I knew it. Feet planted, as it made it's way around us, my hand followed, again, palm facing upward. I don't really know what I was doing at the time, I felt very different, but with this going on, it felt as if I could do something and I was choosing whether to do it or not (whatever I was going to do I don't know, but realistically I couldn't do anything to a heli in the air above me with just myself... right?). For some reason, it was halfway through it's oval around us, and I felt an inclination of "diplomacy," (best word for it), and I chose to put my hand down as some kind of gesture of non-hostility, and afterwards, I vigilantly watched as this thing completed the other half of the helf-oval-shaped path around us, then it inclined significantly in altitude, and very fast mind you, started heading south... I watched it until it was completely out of sight.

Afterwards I had dropped the warrior-like disposition and couldn't shake the feeling of being "found out" or "unveiled." I toiled about it and theorized why they would send that thing to me, and could only make connections between my particular state and expanded energy field. You see, the kind of aura I had around me was the equivalent to that of a creature much physically larger than myself... somehow, where we were at. That is quite literally the only explanation.

Soon after we called our ride and I simply watched the back window to see if anyone's following us home, which is only about 10 minutes south of where we were at.

--- The End ---

To those who will rationalize this in other ways, I will help subside some questions that come to mind. First, if it was a training OP, no way they'd use a helicopter like THAT, and definitely wouldn't fly so low to the ground like that, to the point to where it rattled the entire neighborhood. My cousin lives north of where we were at and heard the chopper that day, and said that from inside the house, it sounded like bombs going off, and he and his wife and 4 kids went into their backyard and saw it. A chopper like that is only dispatched for very good reasons, and whoever has the authority to ride a chopper around like that with no military affiliations marked on it, must have a lot of influence in the US government.

Second, there is no doubt, it took it's time out to observe us very carefully. Assuming my previous point is true, if it was dispatched for another reason, it would never take the time out to slow down after approaching fast from the north, and go around us slowly and then leave with increased altitude and speed. Tt was flying so low to the ground, that if it was just a little bit to the left or right of it's flight path south, it would have missed us entirely because of the surrounding trees. If it was being transported it would have been flown way higher than that too. There is no other explanation, it was there because of me, the only questions are why and how were they able to know that there is an abnormal energy flow coming from someone that is so concerning to them, that they felt it necessary to send the most intimidating helicopter in existence to our specific spot in this field,... and to add to that, coincidentally while I'm having a massive experience and being in a state that would most definitely show to have extreme psychic potential. Sure, it was just conducting a training OP right? hahah!

This all happened last year in September on the hottest day before winter started here in Michigan, and I don't deny, the following couple weeks I was expecting my door to be kicked in at my house and to somehow be taken and interrogated or something, though it never happened. I assume since then I've obtained some military profile on their end and I'm sure I'm being tapped even at this very moment, because no way they are to approach us and leave saying "naww it was a false alarm" and leave it at that. What really scares me is that this shadow government is so privy to energetic things... I can only think they have some sort of technology that allows them to monitor the energy flow of the humans on the surface. If anyone else has any theories I'm willing to hear it.

So what do you all think? Did this chopper come because of my state of being? Did it somehow pick up affiliations with ET's through whatever technology that found me? Do you feel like my suggestion regarding energy-flow monitoring through some technology to be a fairly accurate assumption given this experience? Feel free to answer these questions and comment below!

Thanks for reading, and much reptilian love to all!

http://www.esotericonline.net/forum/...ting-spiritual

Last edited by positiveevitisop; 02-01-2019 at 06:51 AM.
positiveevitisop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 07:24 AM   #2
oz93666

Very interesting story p ... beyond doubt your higher state of awareness caused you to 'ping' the cabal's psychic radar , so to speak .... they are very aware of the higher energies , and they sent a helicopter out to check out what caused a disturbance in the aether ...

The follow up could have been an alien abduction late at night , but since this happened months ago that danger is probably passed ... I would watch you mental attitude to black copters and ET's , it's almost inviting abduction ... I really don't think you would like that , any ET's operating here are in cahoots with the cabal , they would abduct you to use as a slave in remote-viewing work or similar.

Your story (and avatar) reminded me of this chap , Kevan Trimmel ....

He was just a guy who was meditating , taking mono atomic gold , doing the right practices ...A tr3 stalked him when walking in woods , latter he was abducted to serve in the SSP as an 'empath'. He tells his story in this video .

http://

Last edited by oz93666; 02-01-2019 at 07:42 AM.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 07:57 AM   #3
positiveevitisop

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Very interesting story p ... beyond doubt your higher state of awareness caused you to 'ping' the cabal's psychic radar , so to speak .... they are very aware of the higher energies , and they sent a helicopter out to check out what caused a disturbance in the aether ...

The follow up could have been an alien abduction late at night , but since this happened months ago that danger is probably passed ... I would watch you mental attitude to black copters and ET's , it's almost inviting abduction ... I really don't think you would like that , any ET's operating here are in cahoots with the cabal , they would abduct you to use as a slave in remote-viewing work or similar.

Your story (and avatar) reminded me of this chap , Kevan Trimmel ....

He was just a guy who was meditating , taking mono atomic gold , doing the right practices ...A tr3 stalked him when walking in woods , latter he was abducted to serve in the SSP. He tells his story in this video .
Actually I don't feel completely well towards any and all possible ET races and wouldn't exactly welcome random abductions. That being said the memory of the experience still exists and so does all my faculties. You nor anyone else are going to be able to loop me in with fear despite this experiences I've had. To me, that's inviting weakness. Although...

I would like you to elaborate further on how a "mental attitude towards copters and ETs" would contribute to more possible abductions, and also specifically what types of attitudes/ways of thinking you feel are liable to cause this.

Also, it hasn't been months it has been a little over a year actually, September of LAST year... oh wait, it's 2019 bahaha, yeah okay, September of 2017.

Last edited by positiveevitisop; 02-01-2019 at 07:59 AM.
Old 03-01-2019, 06:01 AM   #4
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by positiveevitisop View Post
I would like you to elaborate further on how a "mental attitude towards copters and ETs" would contribute to more possible abductions, and also specifically what types of attitudes/ways of thinking you feel are liable to cause this.
From your first post ..."Black, unmarked helicopters...(their) connection to ETs, and the possibility that I would ever get to see one... well, lucky me, I didn't just get to see one..."

You like many think it would be great to see aliens and black copters ... they do come together , because the aliens allowed into Earth's air space are working with the military (cabal) .Working together they abduct people who have skills they need ... they particularly scoop up those raising their vibration , it prevents them assisting the awakening on planet Earth , and they use them for evil missions ... after training(training involves torture)...

Certainly most aliens are very nice ... but those who visit earth at this time are working with the cabal , they are allowed to take slaves , in return for giving the cabal high tech , the nice aliens know it's very bad form to interfere in this way , dealing with an evil elite behind the back of the mass of the human population.

If you wan't alien contact , I would suggest you seek it only on the mental/spiritual level .... first put mental protection up against all controlling , deceptive and negative forces ...

But even the most well meaning ET can be in error ...

Much better to seek a connection with your Holy Guardian Angel (Oversoul) . She knows what is best for you at this moment in time ... you must ASK for assistance and clarity of mission ... If you do not ask she assumes you would prefer to do things unaided.
Old 03-01-2019, 05:45 PM   #5
positiveevitisop

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
From your first post ..."Black, unmarked helicopters...(their) connection to ETs, and the possibility that I would ever get to see one... well, lucky me, I didn't just get to see one..."

You like many think it would be great to see aliens and black copters ... they do come together , because the aliens allowed into Earth's air space are working with the military (cabal) .Working together they abduct people who have skills they need ... they particularly scoop up those raising their vibration , it prevents them assisting the awakening on planet Earth , and they use them for evil missions ... after training(training involves torture)...

Certainly most aliens are very nice ... but those who visit earth at this time are working with the cabal , they are allowed to take slaves , in return for giving the cabal high tech , the nice aliens know it's very bad form to interfere in this way , dealing with an evil elite behind the back of the mass of the human population.

If you wan't alien contact , I would suggest you seek it only on the mental/spiritual level .... first put mental protection up against all controlling , deceptive and negative forces ...

But even the most well meaning ET can be in error ...

Much better to seek a connection with your Holy Guardian Angel (Oversoul) . She knows what is best for you at this moment in time ... you must ASK for assistance and clarity of mission ... If you do not ask she assumes you would prefer to do things unaided.
umm, I think you got me wrong bahaha. I never wanted anything to do with those choppers, are you kidding me?... it was a very scary thing, and these guys mean business. They clearly saw me as a threat(or something) for a reason that I consider to be normal occurrences with certain individuals like myself,(heightened sense of awareness that likely exceeds most human capabilities) which is not cool. These guys are not friendly of ETs, and it would seem like you humans would be following these guys since they are really doing this to keep humans locked up tight in their precious little world. Oh how be thee who would have to explain so much to the general populace hehe. In a way, all humans are unknowingly serving these guys by societal and economical systems means.
: p
As much as you think that I somehow want to be involved with the affairs of ETs, I don't, I'm not some new age wannabe starseed who wants to see ETs to be enlightened. I'm already involved because... I'm me, I need no more clarifications or validations. At this point I've had enough of those.

I know my guardian, would I be amiss if I had forgotten to mention he is also reptilian? hehe

Old 03-01-2019, 10:39 PM   #6
oz93666

I have just finished reading the link at the bottom of your last post , and now have a clearer picture .... again , all very interesting ..

Here are my thoughts for what they're worth...

You clearly feel your soul family is reptilian, I'm sure you are correct . Important to understand the term 'reptilian' covers a vast spectrum of different groups , some who are very positive in there attitude towards humanity ..

It seems you come from one of these groups , chose a mission to help humanity at this time , came here and took on a human body ... memory wipe occurs on incarnating.
Your arrival would have been noted by the archon/negative reptilian forces that control this world.

Your childhood experiences would be them trying to poison your mind with regard to humanity, a very intense attack , with the aim of weaponising you into a force to destroy, rather than help humanity.

Your subsequent journey has been about overcoming the effects from this early assault , turning it into a positive learning experience and achieving clarity about your true mission.