Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 16-11-2018, 05:23 PM   #1
raburgeson

Default Aliens in General

Alright, pissed by the news today and unloading.

Described in an article a while back. These scientists are blowing up these expensive coils doing research on antigravity. (This taboo subject by government propaganda.) After applying scientific method and blowing up the third coil, the method states that all coils post experiment are going to explode. We have a term for this, mad scientists.

Ben Rich leader of skunk work laboratories gave us some real information. We can take ET home and we do not care where ET came from. If you have seen it in Star Trek we have done it.

What this means is we have traveled at warp 10, interacted with aliens, gotten materials and technology from other worlds, have tractor beams, transporter beams, hand held DEWs, medical advancements, and a whole lot more.

Now for my complete thoughts on Corey Goode and what is really going on. Everything he has said is possible under the above statements by Ben Rich. I believe he has fallen for propaganda of alien species. The grays were apparently given first line governorship of Earth. They have been watching us for a billion years. They admit mismanagement and we supposedly have a new master of this slave planet. During this billion years Earth has failed countless times or did it. Let's look at the supposed agenda of these aliens.

Blue Avians and more. Pushing this BS that evolution and spirituality is the way into the future. Reptilians pushing technology as the way into the future. Obviously it is both. The Blue Avians are part of the Sphere Being Alliance. I point out to you that the Sphere Being Alliance has by Corey's definition planet sized Spherical craft, denoting that they have technology and they are one of the groups pushing this spirituality. The Reptilians on the other hand do not like us. They want the planet. These were allowed to push there agenda on Earth. We have been locked up with them for 50,000 years or more. Meanwhile, the experiments continue. We had it from one species that they were tired of babysitting humans because we make the same mistakes over and over and do not advance. A billion years of failed experiment and still they are doing the same thing over and over. Might be prudent to point out at this time that they too are batshit crazy scientists. So Goode understands the lie at the level he was subjected to. We on the other hand are left with the question if spirituality is the way to the future then why is it being pushed by species that admit they have been at war for a billion years?

We have to shake this crud off along with the crud of the cabal that was produced by meddling aliens and claim freedom of both parties. Then as it has been explained to us we will have to oblige the cabal and pry the hidden science from their cold dead fingers to make that advancement into the future.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2018, 12:59 AM   #2
oz93666

I think that's a pretty astute analysis rab ... I agree with 90% ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by raburgeson View Post
Ben Rich leader of skunk work laboratories gave us some real information. We can take ET home and we do not care where ET came from. If you have seen it in Star Trek we have done it.
What this means is we have traveled at warp 10, interacted with aliens, gotten materials and technology from other worlds, have tractor beams, transporter beams, hand held DEWs, medical advancements, and a whole lot more.
This is also what President Nixon was reported to have said to a high level aid ... "The technology we have is beyond Star Trek "

Quote:
Now for my complete thoughts on Corey Goode and what is really going on. Everything he has said is possible under the above statements by Ben Rich. I believe he has fallen for propaganda of alien species.
Yes ...We have to understand that most alien groups have an agenda. We must be constantly alert for any misinformation from people like Goode , Parkes or Collier when they are reporting what ETs told them. And Goode is very aware of this , the way he delivers some information is very tentative and he's not fully convinced of it himself, often saying "this is what I was told"....

That said, when Goode reports his own personal life story of working in the SSP it ties in seamlessly with what about a dozen other whistle-blowers have reported . Anyone who has looked at all this testimony can be in no doubt that the Illuminati do have an off world empire with millions of people taken from Earth ... They have traded humans with ETs in exchange for high tech in all areas and have time travel , de-aging tech , anything you can imagine . The cabal are loosing their grip on things, and it is expected these two separate human civilizations will be united, bring to the bulk of humanity paradise ... living in an ageless immortal body , freedom from work , space travel.

Quote:
The grays were apparently given first line governorship of Earth. They have been watching us for a billion years.
My understanding is the greys are not significant players , not even an ET race.... but synthetic biological body which other ET's use to inhabit (project their consciousness into) when they want to operate here. It saves them the journey, gives them anonymity and removes any physical danger ...

Humanity is the result of a genetic experiment conducted by 22 ET species , including the reps . We are the ultimate physical body!

Quote:
Blue Avians and more. Pushing this BS that evolution and spirituality is the way into the future. Reptilians pushing technology as the way into the future. Obviously it is both. The Blue Avians are part of the Sphere Being Alliance. I point out to you that the Sphere .
Yes , the Blue Avians recommend vegetarianism , meditation etc ... what I've been doing all my life anyway before they turned up ... But we must be careful not to turn into jellyfish , we have to be prepared to kick alien butt if needed!... According to AB most ET groups are very nice , but their more enlightened perspective prevents them from interfering with us , as a result, we , and the cabal tend to interact only with the outlaws.... there are 1,000s of different groups taking a keen interest here.

As for tech, I would suggest it's great for making life easier , but don't allow it to intrude into your body (become a cyborg) ...

The Blue Avian material is perhaps the least reliable , particularly the solar flash ... Andrew Bartzis has poured scorn on it!

Last edited by oz93666; 17-11-2018 at 01:28 AM.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2018, 03:23 PM   #3
iamawaveofthesea

I'd say humans have been communicating with interdimensional beings for a very long time

occult groups have refined the means through which communication can be carried out

its possible that the creation of the microchip and silicon based technology has been imparted to humanity in the same way as kabbalah was which is said to have been revealed to humans by 'angels'
Old 18-11-2018, 09:24 PM   #4
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Aliens in General!

That's nothing, i saw them in Today's News one time!

merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2018, 10:23 PM   #5
raburgeson

Well we have been lied to by the government, that is for sure so, think hard. Angels, 1 species and can represent themselves as either heavenly or fallen at will. Best to avoid all of them. I'm addressing beings that come from other than planet Earth. Valiant Thor, is he a Nordic? All the lies about Venus it is possible that Nordics come from there.

The laws of the universe given to India. In the past The UN was after India because of their nuclear program. They had a big day in alphabet media about war was imminent between India and Pakistan. India revealed they had been given the laws of the universe and it all when away. Suddenly India's nuclear program was OK. They went on to pick on someone else.

Aliens are not allowed to hand out tech to fledglings. We have been outside the solar system so we graduated. Unfortunately I think the governments have been making deals with Criminals that operate outside the laws of the universe before that graduation.

The lie about the age of modern man. Take a look at the 800 million year old princess found in Russia. Consider the time it took to go from the copper age to present civilization. How many previous civilizations could we have had that exceed this one? That is only considering things from the perspective of this latest find. We could be far older. We could be the builder race. We could have caused trouble though out the universe and got clobbered by an alliance of several other species and quarantined here. What was this original sin?
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote