Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Hidden Science & Advanced Technology

Old 30-09-2012, 11:13 PM   #41
heartbeatsalute

Interesting thread.

The belief that society exists has sabotaged every effort to change mankind. It is the reason why revolutions have failed. It is about a totally different revolution: the revolution in the heart of the individual.
heartbeatsalute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 02:47 PM   #42
ravenblack

Default Raven black

Quote:
Originally Posted by trux newman View Post
Thanks for the answers so far.

I meant the human races. A major part of the German belief system was that each race was different and only certain strains come from these advanced beings.

Personally, I don't think all the human races evolved on Earth as we're told, in that, the differences are caused by different environments. My intuition tells me that we each came from other places and that's why we've always been in conflict which eachother.

Do you have any information on this?

Where/who did the force come from though? People blame different groups such as the Jews, Masons, Reptilians etc, but I feel they are simply vehicles for something else. Some form of parasitic entity that sees us as property or cattle. In your belief system, who are 'the others'?

Also, how do you plan to help people break free?
Yes, I agree, mostly. I know there are at least 12 sentient species in our galaxy. Yes, they are PARASITIC because the dracos mixed the DNA of human/Chooos with the demons, so introduced hybridization and mutants. We dont' hear much about mutants but twins born in one body, is probably an example. Giants were the demons interbreeding with human women.

Heart defects, lung defects, limb defects.
ravenblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 08:53 PM   #43
edit

Quote:
Originally Posted by antarctican View Post
http://youtu.be/MwUpPwyyvLw

For the first time, the legendary ......base in Antarctica.

the are in the cooles place quite comphortabe http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&v=8n5sSmJsCdY
edit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 09:11 PM   #44
edit

what a magnet is made of 2x3/3 what they are the builders for
[IMG]
[/IMG]or like http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread885605/pg1
http://www.scribd.com/doc/2677354/Saint-Germain-La-Muy-Santa-Trinosofia>http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/si...aneteng_10.htm

it came to me now the story gilgamesh and eridu Gamma Decayhttp://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap060527.html
Gamma decay occurs because the nucleus is at too high an energy. The nucleus falls down to a lower energy state and, in the process, emits a high energy photon known as a gamma particle. Here's a diagram of gamma decay with helium-3:
from http://www.thesecretbooks.com/ to http://www.sacred-texts.com/download.htm

and sum raus fer da hitts voila Saint-Germain-La-Muy-Santa-Trinosofia>
edit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 09:12 PM   #45
fifthelement

How can i rid my water/body from fluoride?
fifthelement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 04:31 AM   #46
luxor
Banned

Quote:

I am happy to answer any non-military questions regarding the Antarctic colony and its peoples, as well as their way of life and technological capabilities.

Hello,

Are you the­o­ret­i­cally able to access a data­base with Ger­man per­sonnel miss­ing, who sim­ply van­ished in 1945?

luxor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 06:04 AM   #47
cluas

Quote:
It is very important that you filter the water you drink and shower in, and avoid fluoridated foods. Fluoride promotes a "cataracts" of the electromagnetic rods and cones in the pineal gland.

Advanced techniques include the ability to visualize energy in its correct form as it moves.

Energy moves in a 3d (or multi-d) toroid pattern or potential, with the potentiated thoughtform in the central part.

Very interesting thread, thank you
cluas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 03:54 PM   #48
hypophos

Listen to the lyrics in this song.
Jimi was before his time his prediction in 1970 was for Atlantis to rise in 30 or so years.

You should listen to it anyway because it is truly epic music
hypophos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 06:23 AM   #49
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by edit View Post
BTW...Did you forgot the moons satellites or do they play the power pockets while surrounding the earth?
also.. the picture shown on the stop-start of that video looks more accurate than this one >>12 Around 1 www.crystalinks.com/12around1.html
and..if it has a double under the visible or threple or four trumpets in its space-time as per the quarter
thats..also in the hypercube solar the outher planets are/would be in the same way 'cloned' in mirrors of plasma/spherulim of the outher cube inner parts and repeated as per the quarter like the scheme-kinda pattern separrating the donatsics layers of those thrumpeting tru space-times as ..see in here> http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap120920.html
Is this the remnant of thought-gate as matterialized and capt in shape

by some....n
'n.............. fish ...as http://files.abovetopsecret.com/file...bl505b17bb.jpg
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread883409/pg1
I would say that is a large frequency wave pattern caused by sympathetic vibration

There are some lovely examples of sound on sand or salt on a drum skin, when a speaker is placed underneath and eminates sound.

Remarkably similar
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 06:57 AM   #50
luxor
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by luxor View Post
Hello,

Are you the­o­ret­i­cally able to access a data­base with Ger­man per­sonnel miss­ing, who sim­ply van­ished in 1945?

I guess not.

Last edited by luxor; 07-01-2013 at 06:57 AM.
luxor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 03:30 PM   #51
heartbeatsalute

Why does the Queen claim Antartica for the UK, placing it in the maps of UK?
Nothing has been spoken of this anymore.
The belief that society exists has sabotaged every effort to change mankind. It is the reason why revolutions have failed. It is about a totally different revolution: the revolution in the heart of the individual.

Last edited by heartbeatsalute; 07-01-2013 at 10:31 PM.
Old 07-01-2013, 10:13 PM   #52
mata

This will have something to do with it, don't know why it's not spoken of now a days ... >

Antarctic Treaty .jpg

Last edited by mata; 07-01-2013 at 10:14 PM.
mata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 04:20 PM   #53
somethinganonymous

Nation

a. A relatively large group of people organized under a single, usually independent government; a country.
b. The territory occupied by such a group of people: All across the nation, people are voting their representatives out.
2. The government of a sovereign state.
3. A people who share common customs, origins, history, and frequently language; a nationality: "Historically the Ukrainians are an ancient nation which has persisted and survived through terrible calamity" (Robert Conquest).
a. A federation or tribe, especially one composed of Native Americans.
b. The territory occupied by such a federation or tribe.
somethinganonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 08:38 PM   #54
believenothing
Banned

Ever see this map?

The cartographer was Oronce Fine. This map was made in the early 16th century, 300 years before Antarctica was officially 'discovered'. But I don't think this is a map of Antarctica nor do I think it is a map of Atlantis. I do think that it is a map for "Lemuria" though

The Upper right portion or "thumb" is most definitely Australia. It's even shaped like the Eastern coast of Australia. The lower portion is definitely Antarctica. Now I supposed that it's possible that in ancient times Australia was partially mapped and Antarctica was partially mapped, then somebody just drew them as though they were connected. I highly doubt that.

Antarctica and Australia really do fit together:

However we are told their breakup occurred millions of years ago, long before humans were around. We're also told that Antarctica has been covered in ice for millions of years and they use ice core samples to date things. But it is an inconvenient fact that maps of an iceless Antarctica really do exist. If Antarctica was free from ice just a few thousand years ago, then ice core dating is stupid and meaningless.

Anyways, Oronce Fine's map is distorted because of the way he projected his globe (visible via the tear in the middle on the right). It's also distorted because it's part of a sphere and it's also an older map and not perfectly accurate. But here is a very rough idea of how the two continents fit together:

I used Google Earth which is distorted because it's a sphere and I did make Australia a little more narrow than it should be do compensate for both Google and Fine's distortion. You can clearly tell that the Eastern portion of Fine's 'thumb' is the Eastern coast of Australia. Also Antarctica is probably a little bit larger than it should be. But this is just a rough example.

Where is the rest of the continent?

There is evidence that the Earth was "torn" open:

It's likely that Indonesia and Malaysia were a part of the missing chunk in the upper left. It's very likely that Madagascar was also a part of it. But the biggest chunk is the Indian subcontinent. It's already claimed 'officially' that India used to be an island. There is more 'scarring' directly proportional to India which the Maldive islands are a part of. Something catastrophic broke the continent apart, an event which likely also pushed India into Asia causing the upheaval of the Himalayas.

This is probably why plants and even some animals (and fossils) found in Madagascar match India and Australia and possibly why the non-Africans living in Madagascar are genetical relatives of South Asian peoples.

I left out Madagascar and a few other potentially related isles, but this is roughly what it looked like:

And the markings and ridges in the ocean match the 'missing' coastline of this map in a lot of places, especially near Africa. For example:

Notice the "trail" of ridges under India. India 'slides' right in place. It's interesting that this area is a mess from an ocean floor stand point if you're trying to see how all the world's continents used to fit together. Nothing looks like it 'fits' together as the Americas do with Africa. That is until you 'restore' Lemuria, then the whole thing fits like a puzzle piece with the Indochina peninsula and possible Indonesia fitting right between the 'thumb and the 'hand'.

So if Antarctica was Atlantis, India is also Atlantis. But I think it's more appropriate to call it Lemuria. And it broke up about 5,000 years ago. There is even scientific evidence supporting this and a crater right where it needs to be:

PS - I'm going to pat myself on the back for this post because as far as I know I'm the only one on the entire interwebz who puts all these piece together. And it fits everything. It fits ancient maps, it fits myths and stories, it fits fossils, plants, and animals, and there is even a potential reason for the violent breakup in the form of a crater right where it needs to be. The 19th century Lemuria theory was correct. It's scientific dogma like plate tectonics and wrong beliefs that Antarctica has always been covered in ice which are the problem. This is probably the most important post I've ever contributed here.

Here is another rough reconstruction based on what the continents look like now and based on what Antarctica looks like under the ice:

I noticed that the Himalayas are curved nearly identically to the "slice" in the Earth next to Malaysia/Indonesia. More proof that India wasn't originally part of Asia. I'm thinking a comet impact "wounded" this part of the Earth and pushed India Northward into Asia leaving trails behind (underwater ridges which are straight up and down as visible in one of the above images). The Himalayas were upheaved as a result of the impact. The "moving" continent pushed Malaysia/Indonesia creating the 'curve' (or perhaps the curve is the wound, I don't know) shape. I don't know where these lands exactly fit, but I re-arranged Indonesia and Malaysia on the right because that's possible too. I also removed the distortion. I suck at photoshop, just pretend India is more distorted along its coast.

Other than the Lemuria theory, Tamil people believe that the original Tamil homeland is a submerged continent called Kumari Kandam:

They believe that it extended to Madagascar and Australia. There is no underwater continent, however. Aborigine Australians also have a myth about a water-based catastrophe which caused mountains to upheave, rivers to dry up, the desert to be created, and flooding. Both Indian and Aborigine Australian myths involve some sort of a serpent or a dragon associated with water and rainbows. Indra is also associated with rainbows and a rainbow is associated with the Abrahamic Noah flood. Indra defeats the serpent/dragon Vritra who stole and is hoarding the waters. The destruction of Vritra not only releases the waters, but it is associated with an event which destroys the kingdoms of the Dasyu. Indra destroys them with a 'bolt' which apparently involves raining fire. The Dasyu are black and most people interpret this to mean skin color such as Tamil and other Dravidians (and Aborigine Australians).

Tamil people claim the Vedas are not representative of Indians and were introduced by the Aryans forcibly destroying their original mother goddess worship. They are probably correct. The Vedas and Avesta would later mix with Buddhism giving rise to Hinduism, but they are not indigenous to Indian as some North Indians would like them to be. Dravidians are also genetically related (both closely and distantly) to Madagascar Malagasy people and Aborigine Australians.

Science even acknowledges these lands were once connected as part of a continent called Gondwana. Sri-Lanka, for example, has several geological features in common with Madagascar that it does not have with India. One of the multiregional origin of man theories even claims that black-skinned peoples developed on Gondwana in isolation from Laurasia. The only problem is that Gondwana is said to have broken up millions of years ago. I have a feeling the break up was within the last 10,000 years or so.

Last edited by believenothing; 09-01-2013 at 07:24 PM.
believenothing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2013, 12:35 PM   #55
miqq

Let's keep this thread up!
Sadrach, Are you there?!
miqq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2013, 03:18 PM   #56
heartbeatsalute

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7052297.stm

Chile repeats own Antarctic claim
Iceberg in the Southern Ocean Image: BBC
Claims can be made up to 350 nautical miles off existing territories
The Chilean government has reiterated its own claims to parts of Antarctic territory and waters.

Chile's comments come after the UK government this week announced plans to claim sovereignty over a large area of the seabed around British Antarctica.

The UK move could spark disputes with Chile and Argentina which both regard large areas of the region as theirs.

Countries have until May 2009 to ask the United Nations to consider their right to the seabed.

On Wednesday, the UK Foreign Office said the claim being prepared could extend Britain's stake for Antarctic waters by more than 1m sq km (386,000 sq miles) and was permitted under the Law of the Sea Convention.

Map of existing British claim

A Foreign Office spokeswoman said that even if the claim were granted, Britain would not contravene the existing 1959 treaty that prohibits oil, gas and mineral exploitation in Antarctica.

The proposal, she said, was simply to safeguard British interests should the treaty be abolished.

A statement from the Chilean foreign ministry said it was confident Britain, together with all other signatories, would continue to respect the treaty.

The statement added that any British claim "will not affect our country's rights over the said territory and its maritime space".

The UK proposal also brought a response from Argentina.

The foreign minister, Jorge Taiana, speaking in Rome this week, said his country was preparing its own presentation to the UN, " in defence of our national interest and our legitimate sovereign rights".

Argentina's claim would include South Georgia and the Falkland Islands, called Malvinas by Argentina.

Currently, five-sixths of the Antarctic continent is claimed by seven countries and most of the existing British stake is also claimed by either Argentina or Chile.

The move by Britain to extend its territorial reach comes under a UN treaty that allows coastal countries to claim a continental shelf up to 350 nautical miles (640km) off their shores, and the right to explore for natural gas and oil.

Map of Antarctica showing existing British territory

Last edited by heartbeatsalute; 21-01-2013 at 03:21 PM.
Old 22-01-2013, 09:49 AM   #57
thehuntergatherer
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by fifthelement View Post
How can i rid my water/body from fluoride?
You can buy a filter kit to fit to your mains feed,or a jug filter.But considering every can of soft drink or carton of fruit juice will contain fluoride traces every supermarket meal etc etc..you get the picture.Buy a fluoride level testing kit on ebay,youd be suprised and worried by the levels of fluoride PPM in tap water.

Last edited by thehuntergatherer; 22-01-2013 at 09:49 AM.
thehuntergatherer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2013, 04:00 PM   #58
heartbeatsalute

http://www.sacred-texts.com/cla/plato/timaeus.htm
Old 01-02-2013, 07:03 PM   #59
screamingeagle

Quote:
Thought Amplification Device:

-Brainwave scanner and software
-PC
-Stereo amplifier
-Audio editing software
-Stun gun/transformer
-Tesla coil
-Speaker wire

Please purchase a brainwave scanner. Now cheaply available on ebay, there are even games like "star wars force trainer" that use them.

You will need a device that can capture the brainwave, and output it in a form that can be turned into audio by your computer.

This audio should be fed to a stereo with an amplification unit.

Instead of playing the audio through the speaker, you will take the speaker wire, and connect it to the corresponding positive and negative INPUT on the stun gun ( where the battery terminals would connect)

The output, or "stun" from the stun gun should be wired to discharge into the primary coil of the tesla coil device. The output will be your massively amplified brainwaves.

If you connect the device the incorrect way, you may stun yourself in the head. Make sure the "STUN" part is output to the TESLA COIL, not to the STEREO.

-Disclaimer.
Do not attempt at home.

Whats the benefit of this....?

Any sport activity,you know as a hobby in " Antarctica colony"....

Excellent thread antarctican

PS: always wanted to go there,just for fun...
Old 01-02-2013, 09:05 PM   #60
tinyint
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by screamingeagle View Post
PS: always wanted to go there,just for fun...
Can you give me a lift, after you acquired a stealth plane and stealth boat?
I could do translation.
tinyint is offline   Reply With Quote