Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Hidden Science & Advanced Technology

Old 21-09-2012, 11:03 AM   #21
antarctican

How the ANKH is used to levitate objects.

-The ANKH receives wireless power from transmission stations, (usually obelisks powered by larger pyramids) and converts the energy into massively amplified sonic waves, which are tuned using the screws on either side of the device.

Once the STANDING WAVE match has been made with the object, it is amplified until the object is suspended "between" the waves.

antarctican is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2012, 03:32 PM   #22
i_am

Thumbs up

Interesting thread antarctican.

Good to see you too edit
i_am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2012, 04:46 PM   #23
jechyrah
Inactive

So... when can I take my family to gtfo of this current reality and society that is screwing everything.
jechyrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2012, 09:09 PM   #24
antarctican

Quote:
Originally Posted by jechyrah View Post
So... when can I take my family to gtfo of this current reality and society that is screwing everything.

Not even I can permanently reside in the Antarctic Nation, as I am not full-blooded Antarctican.

The interface with the AI that assists the Antarctican Nation to function requires DNA that I only partly hold, as my mother is Antarctican, and my father a surface-dweller.

You need to become self sufficient. Please read all my posts.

No one will rescue you or your family except yourself. It is of the utmost importance you consider this.

Last edited by antarctican; 22-09-2012 at 07:37 AM.
Old 21-09-2012, 09:11 PM   #25
antarctican

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_am View Post
Interesting thread antarctican.

Good to see you too edit

Thank you,
Yes I will edit to add pictures, or elaborate on subjects that need clarification.
Old 21-09-2012, 09:41 PM   #26
alexl1989

not this forum too...this guy is unbelivable...found him first on forum nr 1 where he almost convinced everybody that he was for real then he confessed it was all a big joke then got banned.Then I found him on forum nr2 where he did exactly same thing..Antarctican you have incredible amounts of knowledge but be straight with people,stop selling bullshit fairytales to people or I will discredit you wherever I find you.
Old 21-09-2012, 10:04 PM   #27
trux newman

Whilst I agree that Antarctica was part of the global society as proven very clearly by the Maps of the Sea Kings, Atlantis was in the far North, as was Ultima Thule.

If you allow for crust displacement then Antarctica would be around the middle of South America, so it's possible it was the next big island/continent to the south of Atlantis, but Atlantis itself, no.

Fascinating thread all the same. Particularly interested in your Grandmother being part of the Thule society. I thought they all vanished off the face of the Earth without trace?
trux newman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2012, 12:58 AM   #28
antarctican

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexl1989 View Post
not this forum too...this guy is unbelivable...found him first on forum nr 1 where he almost convinced everybody that he was for real then he confessed it was all a big joke then got banned.Then I found him on forum nr2 where he did exactly same thing..Antarctican you have incredible amounts of knowledge but be straight with people,stop selling bullshit fairytales to people or I will discredit you wherever I find you.

As stated in my OP, the forums you refer to are notorious for pandering to disinformation agents.
My account on that site was compromised by the moderators, who used my account to spread anti-iranian political propaganda to further arouse the world war your surface world has coming in the next few months.

This is the last I will address the subject, I will not comment on "other" message boards. My posts here will not pander to the drama that you wish to cause, I will simply work and communicate with those who are willing, and assist them with technology and methods to be self-sustaining. You will remain working for someone else, at a gas station, dependent on your infrastructure to bring you food and water. It will fail shortly, and you will lose your job as oil prices skyrocket.

You may draw whatever rings true to you, but going forward, I will not take questions from you nor respond to your further posts. You are of a closed mind, have harassed me on other forums, and are not welcome to exchange dialog with me. You may enjoy your paradigm of scarcity, surface-dweller.

Last edited by antarctican; 22-09-2012 at 01:09 AM.
Old 22-09-2012, 01:01 AM   #29
antarctican

Quote:
Originally Posted by trux newman View Post
Whilst I agree that Antarctica was part of the global society as proven very clearly by the Maps of the Sea Kings, Atlantis was in the far North, as was Ultima Thule.

If you allow for crust displacement then Antarctica would be around the middle of South America, so it's possible it was the next big island/continent to the south of Atlantis, but Atlantis itself, no.

Fascinating thread all the same. Particularly interested in your Grandmother being part of the Thule society. I thought they all vanished off the face of the Earth without trace?

As stated, "Atlantis" is simply a word that surface-dwellers can relate to. I am speaking of a global civilization. Not just a city.

My great-grandfather was part of the Thule society, my great grandmother was of the Vril Sisterhood. This is how they connected.

Many of the Thule and Vril members chose to stay in the Aldebaran star system after the first few interstellar Haunebu craft tests, including Maria Orsic.

Maria Orsic first established contact with humans claiming to be from Aldebaran through trance and automatic writing. They transmitted the knowledge on how to construct an entanglement communicator, and where to find a meteorite that was a stone from their planet to use for connection.

Once we had full communication, the Aldeberani taught us many other techniques.

Maria was transported to Aldebaran during one of our first interstellar Haunebu craft tests, and chose to remain there.

Last edited by antarctican; 22-09-2012 at 08:46 AM.
Old 22-09-2012, 01:13 AM   #30
trux newman

Quote:
Originally Posted by antarctican View Post
Many of the Thule and Vril members chose to stay in the Aldebaran star system after the first few interstellar Haunebu craft tests, including Maria Orsic.
Did the germans actually build the spacecraft themselves or get them from elsewhere? If they were getting help, who was helping them and why did they choose them over say, the Japanese?

Do the different races come from different planets? If so, do you know which groups came from where and in what order?

Who do you recognise as the force that has clearly taken over this planet in the last few thousand years and destroyed/hidden/hijacked the previous advanced knowledge? It's pretty obvious if you look at how we lived in Northern Europe before Rome, things were a whole lot better. Who was it acting through the Roman Empire though?
Old 22-09-2012, 03:22 AM   #31
alexl1989

Quote:

As stated in my OP, the forums you refer to are notorious for pandering to disinformation agents.
My account on that site was compromised by the moderators, who used my account to spread anti-iranian political propaganda to further arouse the world war your surface world has coming in the next few months.

This is the last I will address the subject, I will not comment on "other" message boards. My posts here will not pander to the drama that you wish to cause, I will simply work and communicate with those who are willing, and assist them with technology and methods to be self-sustaining. You will remain working for someone else, at a gas station, dependent on your infrastructure to bring you food and water. It will fail shortly, and you will lose your job as oil prices skyrocket.

You may draw whatever rings true to you, but going forward, I will not take questions from you nor respond to your further posts. You are of a closed mind, have harassed me on other forums, and are not welcome to exchange dialog with me. You may enjoy your paradigm of scarcity, surface-dweller.
no my friend I am not close minded...I can easily accept that there might be secret bases under Antarctica...But I read all your posts here and on the other forums(how come you didn't know they we're compromised btw,u seem to know a lot)and I know you are a liar...At the begining you we're claiming that you we're only for a short period of time in the surface to experience life here then you had to make a choice if you we're gonna go back or settle here...Now I see you've changed that story and now claim that your mother is the one that came to experience life on the surface,and eventualy decided to stay...Anyway,don't take it personal,as I said I aknoledge your intelligence,and I think there is a lot of useful information that you can share with us.Is just that I dislike liars,and good liars are the most dangerous of them all.They are the reason we will never find the truth...And what's wrong with working at a gas station?I'm not depending on anybody pal,I work and pay for goods...yea is a shitty system but at least I don't live in a world without freewill(violence is part of freewill too and there can not be light without darkness) ruled by a computer as you claim.

Last edited by alexl1989; 22-09-2012 at 03:31 AM.
alexl1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2012, 04:02 AM   #32
mata

Thank you for this quality information Antarctican, it is extremely interesting. The call you make for self-sufficiency is indicative, to me, that your motivation to share this information is to directly empower others. Thanks for sharing with us all here. I am very interested in the personal magnetosphere device but for some reason I am unable to veiw the images/diagrams - and am unsure what to do about that. Is it possible please to describe in words the assembly and operation of the magnetosphere device? Thanks again. Mata.

Last edited by mata; 22-09-2012 at 06:50 AM. Reason: clarification
mata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2012, 07:20 AM   #33
antarctican

Quote:
Originally Posted by trux newman View Post
Did the germans actually build the spacecraft themselves or get them from elsewhere? If they were getting help, who was helping them and why did they choose them over say, the Japanese?

The Germans constructed the Haunebu craft with assistance from ancestors in the Aldebaran star system. The Vrillian females, such as my great-grandmother, being RH(-) descendants of the Humans that colonized Aldebaran during the last cycle of man, were more adept at telepathic communications.

Do the different races come from different planets? If so, do you know which groups came from where and in what order?

Yes, there are many races on many other planets, however, we are taught that Earth is the cradle of life for this Galaxy.
All life, it is said in our knowledge, begins on Earth, reaches a humanoid form, and after attaining a technological/spiritual point, left to colonize other star systems.
The "reptilian" race often discussed on this site are an example of a reptile evolving to reach a humanoid form. The humanoid form is functional, and if left for a long enough period of time without calamity, most organisms will attain humanoid structure.
The differing appearances of various ETs are due to the genetic alterations made to ensure survival on the new world. Most maintain their humanoid form, as it is a very functional bio-avatar for manipulating the 3D world.

Who do you recognise as the force that has clearly taken over this planet in the last few thousand years and destroyed/hidden/hijacked the previous advanced knowledge? It's pretty obvious if you look at how we lived in Northern Europe before Rome, things were a whole lot better. Who was it acting through the Roman Empire though?

Yes, this force of ignorance will not stand for much longer. It is my goal to assist with those who wish to break free of said system on an individual level.

Last edited by antarctican; 22-09-2012 at 07:28 AM.
Old 22-09-2012, 09:08 AM   #34
antarctican

In reference to the things that entertain you on television in the theatre you call politics, they are, in fact, made of bones, skin, blood and cells like you and I, however they are mostly simply avatars.

They do not have an operating frontal cortex, it is instead tied in remotely with a entanglement communications to AI access.
This supercomputer is designed to keep humanity entertained and away from the truth. The artificial bodies are hooked up to the central processors, and entertainment deamons, or AI programs constructed to entertain you are allowed to run.

Although originally created in cyber-space, these programs are self-aware, and are just as "human" as you, as they have been allowed to inhabit and control the body and have a human experience just like our own.

Some are also controlled remotely by military and ET's

Last edited by antarctican; 22-09-2012 at 09:16 AM.
Old 22-09-2012, 07:10 PM   #35
edit

Quote:
In reference to the things that entertain you on television in the theatre you call politics, they are, in fact, made of bones, skin, blood and cells like you and I, however they are mostly simply avatars.

They do not have an operating frontal cortex, it is instead tied in remotely with a entanglement communications to AI access.
This supercomputer is designed to keep humanity entertained and away from the truth. The artificial bodies are hooked up to the central processors, and entertainment deamons, or AI programs constructed to entertain you are allowed to run.

Although originally created in cyber-space, these programs are self-aware, and are just as "human" as you, as they have been allowed to inhabit and control the body and have a human experience just like our own.

Some are also controlled remotely by military and ET's
i dunno ..how 'bout you .ai or not?.as they are bio-arti-without this or that and with this or that ..me im with this or that that dipends on the space-time-loop of that and that and am not actually the same in all those differing parrallellings of the 'universes or the places i ei.e live in even those look almost the same ..it seems all is more-or-less arti-fissial ..do we have free will ..dunno looks its not possible as the world is in construction and all the old timeloops are repeated for the background at least - now there is some sort of awareness in connection to nothing and provocked by the body-shape? dunno there is that something too together with all those different memes connectins

Last edited by edit; 22-09-2012 at 07:54 PM. Reason: comfusing yes
edit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2012, 07:25 PM   #36
mata

Question

Hi. How are Antarctican families structured? What are the intermarriage rules? I am guessing that with a small base population there are strict rules surrounding partner selection? Are extended family members recognised as close kin? Is is a Matrilinear or Patrilinear structure? (Or 'other').
Old 23-09-2012, 03:30 PM   #37
truthforall

so,how does one gain access to these places at Antarctica and have you been yourself ???
truthforall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2012, 03:38 PM   #38
trux newman

Thanks for the answers so far.

Quote:
Yes, there are many races on many other planets, however, we are taught that Earth is the cradle of life for this Galaxy.
All life, it is said in our knowledge, begins on Earth, reaches a humanoid form, and after attaining a technological/spiritual point, left to colonize other star systems.
The "reptilian" race often discussed on this site are an example of a reptile evolving to reach a humanoid form. The humanoid form is functional, and if left for a long enough period of time without calamity, most organisms will attain humanoid structure.
The differing appearances of various ETs are due to the genetic alterations made to ensure survival on the new world. Most maintain their humanoid form, as it is a very functional bio-avatar for manipulating the 3D world.
I meant the human races. A major part of the German belief system was that each race was different and only certain strains come from these advanced beings.

Personally, I don't think all the human races evolved on Earth as we're told, in that, the differences are caused by different environments. My intuition tells me that we each came from other places and that's why we've always been in conflict which eachother.

Do you have any information on this?
Quote:
Yes, this force of ignorance will not stand for much longer. It is my goal to assist with those who wish to break free of said system on an individual level.
Where/who did the force come from though? People blame different groups such as the Jews, Masons, Reptilians etc, but I feel they are simply vehicles for something else. Some form of parasitic entity that sees us as property or cattle. In your belief system, who are 'the others'?

Also, how do you plan to help people break free?
Old 30-09-2012, 05:27 PM   #39
mayan1111
Inactive

Great stuff, sent you a pm.

Waiting for the response, I really wanna collect protection info for us all against the elites
mayan1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2012, 10:46 PM   #40
antarctican

For the first time, the legendary 2006 Russian documentary ‘Third Reich – Operation UFO’ in its entirety, fully translated into English and available for free viewing. Many thanks to Irina Du Toit for the translation and the saucer people for the subtitles.

The film explores the historical mysteries and rumours of a Nazi secret base in Antarctica, the 1947 flying saucer attack on Admiral Byrd’s ill-fated ‘Operation Highjump‘ expedition and the occult origins of Third Reich anti-gravity engines, flying discs and ancient Atlantean technologies viewed through the lens of perhaps the three most mysterious twentieth century German organisations of all: the ‘Thule Society, ‘Vril Society‘ and the ‘Ahnenerbe‘

One of the core themes of the film is the alleged existence of ‘Base 211′, the legendary underground Nazi base in the Antarctica. Drawing upon the pre-war Nazi interest in Antarctica and the creation of ‘New Swabia’; the testimony of German U-Boat submarine commanders and the alleged disappearance of thousands of Nazi scientists and engineers at the end of the war, personnel that cannot be accounted for by the Vatican and Odessa ‘rat lines’ or American ‘Operation Paperclip‘ activities. In addition, the film analyses the actual geo-physical possibilities of an underground base in Antarctica.

Last edited by antarctican; 30-09-2012 at 10:47 PM.