Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > War on Terror

Old 22-12-2007, 02:56 PM   #1
weareinfinitelove

Exclamation my unfortunate meeting with someone in the ARMY.

well.. to cut a long story short, On Thursday night I had the misfortune of meeting one VERY VERY brainwashed individual. He was meeting my friend who I was out in manchester with and came back to my flat. I only really started talking to him when he was back at mine, and NOTHING could have prepared me for his warped views.

He is home from Iraq, and can not WAIT to get back.
I think the most shocking piece of unhumane garbage that came out of his mouth was that he sees woman and children die over there, and he loves it. he "hates" them.
This really sickened me. I feel I have some kind of duty to report this realistic picture of the type of people "fighting for us" to the general public. It certainly was not pretty.

There was no reasoning with this conditioned meat head, HE WAS RIGHT. AND THAT WAS IT.

He also had tattoos such as "pride of britain" on his arm... says it all really. Heavily brainwashed and very fucking dangerous because of his views and power trip seeking.

I 'm surprised I didn't chuck him out because he made me SO angry that he would not open his mind even slightly to possibilities that wern't his reality.
But strangely i felt really sorry for him too, and felt that there was something I could learn something from our random meeting..
“What I realised was that they don’t want the people to be awake. The elite ruling class wants us asleep so we’ll remain a docile, apathetic herd of passive consumers and non-participants.." - bill hicks

weareinfinitelove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2007, 03:11 PM   #2
tinmenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by weareinfinitelove View Post
well.. to cut a long story short, On Thursday night I had the misfortune of meeting one VERY VERY brainwashed individual. He was meeting my friend who I was out in manchester with and came back to my flat. I only really started talking to him when he was back at mine, and NOTHING could have prepared me for his warped views.

I think the most shocking piece of unhumane garbage that came out of his mouth was that he sees woman and children die over there, and he loves it. he "hates" them.
This really sickened me. I feel I have some kind of duty to report this realistic picture of the type of people "fighting for us" to the general public. It certainly was not pretty.

There was no reasoning with this conditioned meat head, HE WAS RIGHT. AND THAT WAS IT.

He also had tattoos such as "pride of britain" on his arm... says it all really. Heavily brainwashed and very fucking dangerous because of his views and power trip seeking.

I 'm surprised I didn't chuck him out because he made me SO angry that he would not open his mind even slightly to possibilities that wern't his reality.
But strangely i felt really sorry for him too, and felt that there was something I could learn something from our random meeting..

Wow, what a bum experience!

It's really quite sad because underneath the program with which you were interacting is a trapped human being. Someone who has had their identity stripped away, their humanity suppressed to the point where they don't even relate to the plight of other humans (women and children!), and has been programmed to be a killing machine.

This is what the PTB do. They suppress the human, and create a robot. They create impenetrable armor for these robots. These are the machines, the robot armies.

Keep yourself safe from this kind of thing. Don't interact at all with this vibe.

Remember; Energy flows where focus goes.

Also; "Various mundane and cosmic forces are aligned in a desperate battle for your attention because your attention represents where and how you focus your energy for creating the reality you encounter." - Emerging From Denial - Channeled by Barbara Marciniak for the June 21, 2004 Summer Solstice edition of The Pleiadian Times

Hugs to you
Tin
tinmenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2007, 05:19 PM   #3
otto vollov

That was a great comment. I'd like to know what you mean by the "PTB" because I'm not familiar with that term. I also feel sorry for the military chap. I know many who left for war and only their bodies came back. Sad, very sad. You'd think that we would snap out of this media induced coma the country finds itself in. It was the pain of war and poverty that drove me to look for the correct solution as you stated in your reply. Thanks to people like tinmenace, I'm able to see past the illusion.
Old 22-12-2007, 05:29 PM   #4
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by otto vollov View Post
That was a great comment. I'd like to know what you mean by the "PTB" because I'm not familiar with that term.

PTB means The Powers That Be, meaning those who control society etc.
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2007, 06:15 PM   #5
tinmenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal_spirit View Post

PTB means The Powers That Be, meaning those who control society etc.
Thank you ES

Old 22-12-2007, 06:17 PM   #6
tinmenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by otto vollov View Post
Thanks to people like tinmenace, I'm able to see past the illusion.
Very generous. Thank you.

Welcome to the forum.
Old 22-12-2007, 10:01 PM   #7
helloperator
Banned

If we are connected conscious and it's all about thinking as one and evolving our consciousness....then it's guys like this who are like the ball and chain around humanities neck.
helloperator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2007, 10:15 PM   #8
tinmenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by helloperator View Post
If we are connected conscious and it's all about thinking as one and evolving our consciousness....then it's guys like this who are like the ball and chain around humanities neck.
They're disconnected. Their consciousness has been suppressed and the reptilian brain fully activated.

Old 22-12-2007, 10:25 PM   #9
steevo
Inactive

Quote:

Sounds like a nightmare of an evening
I am not a mind reader or anything but I think that those army types like the one you met actually think that they are impressing you by telling you that they enjoy what is happening in Iraq and Afganistan and the part they are playing.
I think you probably did the right thing not kicking him out because he sounds dodgy to say the least and maybe it could have turned nasty but I would love it if girls told these meat heads what they really feel about what people like him are doing and maybe it might shock him into realising what a dumb-ass he is.
I wonder if there is a very fine line between loving what he is doing over there and hating it.
steevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2007, 12:03 AM   #10
kuro

" Young men: The lowest aim in your life is to become a soldier. The good soldier never tries to distinguish right from wrong. He never thinks; never reasons; he only obeys. If he is ordered to fire on his fellow citizens, on his friends, on his neighbors, on his relatives, he obeys without hesitation. If he is ordered to fire down a crowded street when the poor are clamoring for bread, he obeys and sees the gray hairs of age stained with red and the life tide gushing from the breasts of women, feeling neither remorse nor sympathy. If he is ordered off as a firing squad to execute a hero or benefactor, he fires without hesitation, though he knows the bullet will pierce the noblest heart that ever beat in human breast.
A good soldier is a blind, heartless, soulless, murderous machine. He is not a man. He is not a brute, for brutes only kill in self defense. All that is human in him, all that is divine in him, all that constitutes the man has been sworn away when he took the enlistment roll. His mind, his conscience, aye, his very soul, are in the keeping of his officer.
No man can fall lower than the solder—it is a depth beneath which we cannot go. Keep the boys out of the army. It is hell.
Down with the army and the navy. We don't need killing institutions. We need life-giving institutions."
kuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2007, 12:12 AM   #11
tinmenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuro View Post
We don't need killing institutions. We need life-giving institutions."

Indeed! Bravo!
Old 23-12-2007, 04:50 AM   #12
jim fear

I no exactly where your coming from, I have a friend in the army, and he’s extremely brainwashed and he gets so angry when you disagree with his politics, he gets to the point where he gets really violent and you just have to try your best to claim him down which is practically impossible but Underneath he’s a really cool guy and he changed completely when he went into the army he got really drunk one summer and referred to myself and all his other friends as “ Fuckin civies!” and was yelling about how his army friends are “so much better they’re real fucking mates!” Etc..

It was just last week I saw him at the pub and he was having a discussion about “national pride” and what it is to be British, and how you cant be patriotic if your not a racist, anyway later that night he got into a fight about it with someone who got involved because he didn’t like the racist remarks he was blatantly yelling about.

The army drills this shit into people and they take it though there life with them. All the nation pride bullshit, God Save the Queen etc etc
Old 23-12-2007, 08:04 AM   #13
hagbard_celine

Quote:

You did the right thing in reporting your experience. Sorry you had such a bad time, but it's good you feel compassion for him. Military training really is an indoctrination machine designed to close down analytical thought. The first stage in any military training is rigid discipline, routine and ritual; this is combined with very hard work and sleep deprivation. It is the perfect recipe for producing a living robot. I almost joined the Royal Navy once and I'm so glad I didn't!

One of the paragraphs in the Ten Steps to Fascism article included: "Military service is glorified and glamourized", and isn't it just! The media and conventional society in general portrays soldiers as superhuman man-gods. I remember during the firemen's strike a few years ago, the news came on the TV asking whether the Army's "Green Goddess" fire engines were up to the task of modern firefighting. Someone who was watching with me said: "Why not just let them use modern fire engines?" I said "They're not trained to use them." My neighbour replied: "Training? These are soldiers! They don't need training."

And what does this public mindset have on the soldiers themselves? If you are talking to someone and they're in the military then within 2 to three sentences they will find some way to slip it into the discussion. They are programmed to believe that they are automatically superior to anyone else present and that is why they want to tell people so badly. In my experience, they get quite annoyed by those who are not effected by their perceived status. I remember talking in a pub to a man who was an Army medic who'd just come back from Iraq. He got upset when I didn't show any interest in the subject and tried talking about something else. I've found that if soldiers are in a pub in uniform they can become peeved even more easily, by people who simply don't look at them. I was once challenged in London by a group of uniformed soldiers in a pub because I walked passed their table seeming to be unaware of their presence.

My ex-girlfriend told me a few weeks ago that her son has just joined the Army. I didn't reply. I was torn between wanting to warn her and not upsetting her with what I know, which she has no control over.

The media pours copious prestige on the military. The catchphrase in the UK is "our brave boys". They also repeatedly drone about the dangers of warfare and the "courage" of those who face them. But according to my almanac, there are a number of jobs that are more dangerous than modern military service (generally; I can't speak for elite units like the SAS): deep-sea diver, demolition worker, fisherman, coal miner. Where's all the new headlines about "Our brave miners" and "Trawler hero dies so that we can enjoy our fish fingers."?

There are several reasons for this distortion, but the main one is that the military is so important to Elite power. Without Kissinger's "dumb, stupid animals" what would they do? Military service also means very hard and (quite, see above) risky work for comparatively low pay; who would do the job without all the glory?

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin

Last edited by hagbard_celine; 23-12-2007 at 08:06 AM.
hagbard_celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2007, 08:06 AM   #14
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim fear View Post
I no exactly where your coming from, I have a friend in the army, and he’s extremely brainwashed and he gets so angry when you disagree with his politics, he gets to the point where he gets really violent and you just have to try your best to claim him down which is practically impossible but Underneath he’s a really cool guy and he changed completely when he went into the army he got really drunk one summer and referred to myself and all his other friends as “ Fuckin civies!” and was yelling about how his army friends are “so much better they’re real fucking mates!” Etc..

It was just last week I saw him at the pub and he was having a discussion about “national pride” and what it is to be British, and how you cant be patriotic if your not a racist, anyway later that night he got into a fight about it with someone who got involved because he didn’t like the racist remarks he was blatantly yelling about.

The army drills this shit into people and they take it though there life with them. All the nation pride bullshit, God Save the Queen etc etc
I call all people who are not hospital porters "civvies". That soon brings the matter into perspective! I do it merely as an ironic statement; Why should there be a special word for people doing a different job than youself?

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin
hagbard_celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2007, 10:06 AM   #15
tits mcgee
Banned

Quote:

Probably he was just trying to impress you with what a hard man he is.

And if he's telling the truth about what he's seen and how it makes him feel there'll be plenty of Karmic retribution for him to face up to in his future...what goes around, comes around.
tits mcgee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2007, 02:00 PM   #16
tinmenace

This Thread Has Been Hijacked
Old 23-12-2007, 03:15 PM   #17
octopusrex

Real "killers" only make up about 1% of the population. That means that only ONE of us in 100 would be willing and enjoy murdering other human beings. The rest are disgusted by this activity.

HOWEVER, this percentage can be changed by programming.
octopusrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2007, 06:42 PM   #18
delamo1999

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuro View Post
" Young men: The lowest aim in your life is to become a soldier. The good soldier never tries to distinguish right from wrong. He never thinks; never reasons; he only obeys. If he is ordered to fire on his fellow citizens, on his friends, on his neighbors, on his relatives, he obeys without hesitation. If he is ordered to fire down a crowded street when the poor are clamoring for bread, he obeys and sees the gray hairs of age stained with red and the life tide gushing from the breasts of women, feeling neither remorse nor sympathy. If he is ordered off as a firing squad to execute a hero or benefactor, he fires without hesitation, though he knows the bullet will pierce the noblest heart that ever beat in human breast.
A good soldier is a blind, heartless, soulless, murderous machine. He is not a man. He is not a brute, for brutes only kill in self defense. All that is human in him, all that is divine in him, all that constitutes the man has been sworn away when he took the enlistment roll. His mind, his conscience, aye, his very soul, are in the keeping of his officer.
No man can fall lower than the solder—it is a depth beneath which we cannot go. Keep the boys out of the army. It is hell.
Down with the army and the navy. We don't need killing institutions. We need life-giving institutions."

This was very well said. I too have never understood for my entire life why we needed to have any type of military; I understood at a very young age that slaughtering humans was wrong.
delamo1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2007, 08:05 PM   #19
on the road

Quote:

what do you expect from robots ?

I talked to an army bloke just back from iraq and he said he wasnt racist before he went but now after what he saw,he now hates them .

I can see his point though(kinda) ,they are the enemy to these guys and they have killed these lads friends and that.Its only natural to hate the enemy i think.
Old 23-12-2007, 08:24 PM   #20
wolfchild

i wonder what he would say if he had seen DAVID'S (FREEDOM OR FASCISM DVD!
i had lent this dvd to a friend who then lent it to his friend who is in the army! i have now been told he wants out and is struggling to come to terms with the infomation that he watched on this dvd!
wolfchild is offline   Reply With Quote