Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > War on Terror

Old 18-06-2010, 09:29 PM   #21
theperceivingeye

Quote:
Originally Posted by j_cool2010 View Post
Qura'n by nature is a mirracle itself whih proofs that it is the word of God.

so you better get yourself informed about the truth of magic. it is an evil act, and whoever commits it will be the looser in the long term.
With logic like that, you can't lose...

Hivemind Radio

Last edited by theperceivingeye; 18-06-2010 at 09:31 PM.
theperceivingeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2010, 10:58 PM   #22
j_cool2010
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by theperceivingeye View Post
With logic like that, you can't lose...
do you worship lucifer? if you do be sure thats the greatest mistake/sin your ever making.

there is a verse in the holly Qura'n it is so powerfull if you read it in front of a jinn or so called fallen angel or satan, they will burn and turn into ashes. they are terrified of all holly scriptures.
j_cool2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2010, 04:28 AM   #23
bougz
Inactive

Why yes it seems we are magicians! I've been a magician for over 15 years now and here is the Logo for the invisible lodge! A Masonic lodge for magicians only!
bougz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2010, 06:49 AM   #24
phildee3

Quote:

there is a verse in the holly Qura'n it is so powerfull if you read it in front of a jinn or so called fallen angel or satan, they will burn and turn into ashes.
That's some powerful magic right there!
Old 19-06-2010, 09:25 AM   #25
j_cool2010
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by phildee3 View Post
That's some powerful magic right there!
thats what the lucifer wants you to believe. satan is the sworn enemy of mankind, wants to pervert your mind, maybe he already has done his job, but u can repent while u still have.
Old 19-06-2010, 09:47 AM   #26
mara
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
And no 35th degree
Maybe there's 33 and 1/3
mara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2010, 09:52 AM   #27
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
do you worship lucifer? if you do be sure thats the greatest mistake/sin your ever making.

there is a verse in the holly Qura'n it is so powerfull if you read it in front of a jinn or so called fallen angel or satan, they will burn and turn into ashes. they are terrified of all holly scriptures.
Lol, what a stupid, ignorant question and a ridiculous, fear packed, brainwashed attitude.

Lucifer means light bringer. Perhaps you mean lucifuge.

If evil spirits are afraid of the koran then why do you have cases of muslims committing evil acts? surely all they would have to do is read the koran and that would fix it.
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2010, 10:08 AM   #28
phildee3

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarcus View Post
Shiva is a demon that smokes marijuana, the most dangerous neurotoxin known to man.
I think it's time to move this forum to the "Have a Laugh" section!
Old 19-06-2010, 10:09 AM   #29
mara
Inactive

Quote:
I think it's time to move this forum to the "Have a Laugh" section!
Agree
mara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2010, 11:11 AM   #30
j_cool2010
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by marpat View Post
Lol, what a stupid, ignorant question and a ridiculous, fear packed, brainwashed attitude.

If evil spirits are afraid of the koran then why do you have cases of muslims committing evil acts? surely all they would have to do is read the koran and that would fix it.
you are so misguilded, you think the lucifere brings you light? the lucifere is another name of satan, he will never bring you light in fact he would like to make sure you burn in hell alongside with him. you are the one who is brainwashed and deviated from the truth. as i mentioned satan is a sworn enemy of mankind, he will appear in different shapes, forms, names and titles in orders to decieve people.

muslimes who are commiting evil act are only muslim by names, they are actualy far from the teachings of Islam and Holy Qura'n. because one who take Qura'n as his guild cannot commit evil act. thos people who you are addressing as muslim commiting evil acts are actualy on the same path as you are, ASTRAYED BY SATAN.
Old 20-06-2010, 11:19 AM   #31
j_cool2010
Banned

Quote:

ok, i give you an example. think about it ok

the icon that appear on your profile, whatever you think it is most people think that is the image of god (God forbid) the truth about that image is that satan has created it by man himself, behind that image is satan. whoever worship it actualy worships satan. Almighy God will never forgive someone who take partner with him, it is a great sin and the doer of such a act will face eternal torment in hearafter.
Old 20-06-2010, 11:53 AM   #32
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
you are so misguilded, you think the lucifere brings you light? the lucifere is another name of satan, he will never bring you light in fact he would like to make sure you burn in hell alongside with him. you are the one who is brainwashed and deviated from the truth. as i mentioned satan is a sworn enemy of mankind, he will appear in different shapes, forms, names and titles in orders to decieve people.

muslimes who are commiting evil act are only muslim by names, they are actualy far from the teachings of Islam and Holy Qura'n. because one who take Qura'n as his guild cannot commit evil act. thos people who you are addressing as muslim commiting evil acts are actualy on the same path as you are, ASTRAYED BY SATAN.
lol. You make me laugh. ancient holy books are full of stories of people having visions of god and being guided as to what to do, etc. If my life is so wrong then I will be happy to change it if I get a vision from god telling me so. At the end of the day I dont put my faith in a book. A powerul visionary experience might make me listen though and Im sure that god could easily hustle one up.

Why dont you do some reading on what lucifer actually means instead of parroting a book.

Old 20-06-2010, 11:54 AM   #33
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
ok, i give you an example. think about it ok

the icon that appear on your profile, whatever you think it is most people think that is the image of god (God forbid) the truth about that image is that satan has created it by man himself, behind that image is satan. whoever worship it actualy worships satan. Almighy God will never forgive someone who take partner with him, it is a great sin and the doer of such a act will face eternal torment in hearafter.
If you say so
Old 20-06-2010, 04:11 PM   #34
j_cool2010
Banned

Quote:
lol. You make me laugh. ancient holy books are full of stories of people having visions of god and being guided as to what to do, etc. If my life is so wrong then I will be happy to change it if I get a vision from god telling me so. At the end of the day I dont put my faith in a book. A powerul visionary experience might make me listen though and Im sure that god could easily hustle one up.

Why dont you do some reading on what lucifer actually means instead of parroting a book.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucifer
I already knew what a lucifer is but as you recommended, i did some research and did not find anything different to what i knew. it means literaly light bearer, or some refer to fallen angels, or morning stars etc. but in general it applies to satan, the illumenati and occult beleifs and rituals are all satanic. you are follwoing knowingly or unknowingly the teachings of satan. i feel realy sorry for you. you refered to holly Qura'n as old stories, you are wrong
you should do some research on Holly Qura'n and you will find out it is a devine book from Allah, it has prooven it through all ages and times. God has send this book for the guildence of all mankind. whoever grasps t will be the guilded and whoever refuse it will be the looser.
the life of this world will pass so quick, and be sure that death is not the end.
Old 20-06-2010, 04:41 PM   #35
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
I already knew what a lucifer is but as you recommended, i did some research and did not find anything different to what i knew. it means literaly light bearer, or some refer to fallen angels, or morning stars etc. but in general it applies to satan, the illumenati and occult beleifs and rituals are all satanic. you are follwoing knowingly or unknowingly the teachings of satan. i feel realy sorry for you. you refered to holly Qura'n as old stories, you are wrong
you should do some research on Holly Qura'n and you will find out it is a devine book from Allah, it has prooven it through all ages and times. God has send this book for the guildence of all mankind. whoever grasps t will be the guilded and whoever refuse it will be the looser.
the life of this world will pass so quick, and be sure that death is not the end.
I actually have a copy of the koran so spare me your bullshit. If god wants to guide me then let him. I dont see why I need to be dictated to by a book, or or by a bunch of violent minded clerics. Do you think the patriarchs had books to tell them how to act? I feel sorry for you because you lack the spirit of wisdom and discernment and rely on the pages of a book to tell you what to believe. It is the dependency of material books that is the true mark or satanic slavery because satan knows that words can be manipulated whereas the spirit of god is something within each person that can reveal inner truth, so you stick to your book, you slave.
Old 20-06-2010, 04:50 PM   #36
phildee3

Quote:

I already knew what a lucifer is but as you recommended, i did some research and did not find anything different to what i knew. it means literaly light bearer, or some refer to fallen angels, or morning stars etc. but in general it applies to satan,
Lucifer is not Satan.
Satan was always Satan.
Lucifer was once God's, but is now Satan's - but only until that glorious day when Satan will become completely impotent and dissolve into the illusory shadow that he really is.

Quote:

the illumenati and occult beleifs and rituals are all satanic.
This is untrue.
The Eucharist was given to us by Christ himself.

A rite is just a rite - a dead piece of text.
It does nothing unless it's performed, and then it becomes satanic or holy depending on the intent.

Last edited by phildee3; 20-06-2010 at 04:52 PM.
phildee3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2010, 06:34 PM   #37
j_cool2010
Banned

Quote:
I actually have a copy of the koran so spare me your bullshit. If god wants to guide me then let him. I dont see why I need to be dictated to by a book, or or by a bunch of violent minded clerics. Do you think the patriarchs had books to tell them how to act? I feel sorry for you because you lack the spirit of wisdom and discernment and rely on the pages of a book to tell you what to believe. It is the dependency of material books that is the true mark or satanic slavery because satan knows that words can be manipulated whereas the spirit of god is something within each person that can reveal inner truth, so you stick to your book, you slave.
first of all calmown plz
secondly the holy Quran is not just any book ok, it is the word of God, and it is preserved by God becasue it is the last reveltion to humanity. the books before Quran the Bible and the torah were as well devine books but they were not preserved. thats why we have so many different versions of bibles and torahs. but Quran cannot be altered or changed even by a dot. Quran is a mirracle, it can be proved. people who are expert in arabic language all has confirmed that this is a devine book for the way it is structured. Keep in mind that Qura'n was reveled to an illetrated man 1400 years ago to a nation who were the most astrayed and the most ignorant on earth and idolators. i am a salve but not to satan i am a slave to almighty god who created me and the whole univers. and i am glad i am not a slave of my enemy satan. you are right God is very close to you. closer than your jagular vein. this is a fact and is revealed in the Quran.
again my friend don't be tricked by satan. satan is the enemy of all mankind.

Last edited by j_cool2010; 20-06-2010 at 06:46 PM.
Old 20-06-2010, 06:45 PM   #38
j_cool2010
Banned

Quote:
Lucifer is not Satan.
Satan was always Satan.
Lucifer was once God's, but is now Satan's - but only until that glorious day when Satan will become completely impotent and dissolve into the illusory shadow that he really is.

This is untrue.

It does nothing unless it's performed, and then it becomes satanic or holy depending on the intent.
satan will not be desolved nor impotent. satan will be materialised in judgement day and will be acounted for what he did on earth. every single soul will be accounted for what they did on earth. then the lucky will be those who carried out God's cammonds and obayed his messangers God will reward his rightiouse servants with paradise. and unlucky will be satan and his followers, they will burn in hell for ever.
plz don't be the followers of satan, try to search for the truth. God has created man with conscience which always guild him to the right path if he listens to it. so listen to your conscience you maybe guilded..
Old 20-06-2010, 06:49 PM   #39
bougz
Inactive

My consciousness says buckle up and stand your ground!
bougz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2010, 06:53 PM   #40
j_cool2010
Banned

Quote:
Lucifer is not Satan.
Satan was always Satan.

This is untrue.

sorry don't take me wrong plz, when you use the term christ what do you mean, who is christ? did jesus (pbuh) say to call him christ? or where the word christianity is comming from, did jesus (pbuh) tell his followers that christianity is the name of his relegion?
i am very curiouse to better underestand what you mean. i would appreciat if you could explain to me. many thanks bro

Last edited by j_cool2010; 20-06-2010 at 06:53 PM.