Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 12-07-2018, 05:45 PM   #1
deca

Default magnets as EM/RF shielding ?

magnets as EM/RF shielding ?

software defined radio
https://www.rtl-sdr.com/rtl-sdr-quick-start-guide/

FM-RDS transmitter using the Raspberry Pi
https://github.com/ChristopheJacquet/PiFmRds
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 12-07-2018 at 11:19 PM.
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 10:41 PM   #2
thermion

Not sure what you're trying to say here.

But you're right, magnets have no effect on screening RF, save the effect of the metal possibly having a slight screening effect, or have I missed something? Is someone selling them as RF shielding devices?

thermion

Last edited by thermion; 12-07-2018 at 10:45 PM.
thermion is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 10:47 PM   #3
deca

Quote:
Originally Posted by thermion View Post
Not sure what you're trying to say here.

But you're right, magnets have no effect on screening RF, save the effect of the metal possibly having a slight screening effect. Is someone selling them as RF shielding devices?

thermion

here's a clue ...things that I come across....things that make TI`s look like outpatients from a special needs school/hospital

Targeted individuals, Reverse Polarity Magnet Helmet
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century

Last edited by deca; 12-07-2018 at 10:47 PM.
Old 12-07-2018, 10:54 PM   #4
thermion

Is that guy taking the piss? One might say he's been pushed out there to purposely make people with certain beliefs look completely crazy.

On second viewing, yes he's just taking the piss.
Old 12-07-2018, 11:10 PM   #5
thee_doctor

I wonder if the effects of the magnets would make you ill if you wear this on your head, it's stupid.
Old 12-07-2018, 11:10 PM   #6
deca

anyway maybe you can explain whats happening here https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=322255 and why my body/ hand being near the tin effects(increases) the signal?

sort found this out while I was trying to set up the experiment
Old 12-07-2018, 11:22 PM   #7
thermion

Looks like the tin box is capacitively coupled to the little FM transmitter and acting as an inefficient non-resonant antenna. Moving a conductive object (your hand) around it will vary the strength and direction of the radiated signal and thus the strength of the signal the SDR antenna will pick up.

The effect is likely to be even more pronouncer at UHF and above.
Old 12-07-2018, 11:29 PM   #8
thermion

Quote:
Originally Posted by thee_doctor View Post
I wonder if the effects of the magnets would make you ill if you wear this on your head, it's stupid.
Well you can buy magnetic bracelets supposedly to relieve pain from conditions like osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, etc.

There is no scientific basis for this and research has shown magnets to be ineffective. It works for some people who are more susceptible to the placebo effect than others.

Bear in mind that expensive placebos work much better than cheap ones...
Old 12-07-2018, 11:34 PM   #9
white light

Quote:
Looks like the tin box is capacitively coupled to the little FM transmitter and acting as an inefficient non-resonant antenna. Moving a conductive object (your hand) around it will vary the strength and direction of the radiated signal and thus the strength of the signal the SDR antenna will pick up.

Like a theremin?
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 11:36 PM   #10
deca

a lot of the magnets as shielding protection has come from this guy in recent times

Protecting Yourself Against Frequencies and Nano
Old 12-07-2018, 11:39 PM   #11
deca

Quote:

thanks will look into it ...

really I was hoping to get myself some directional antennas and hackRF one ...but again my budget does not let me .....incoming just covers my outgoings
Old 12-07-2018, 11:50 PM   #12
thermion

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Like a theremin?
Well yes, sort of. A theremin uses hand capacity to change the resonance of a tuned circuit. In deca's case the hand capacity is changing the radiation pattern of the tin box.
Old 13-07-2018, 12:00 AM   #13
thermion

Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post
thanks will look into it ...

really I was hoping to get myself some directional antennas and hackRF one ...but again my budget does not let me .....incoming just covers my outgoings
You can possibly make your own directional antennas. But at around 100 MHz they'll be quite large - about 1.5 metres wide for the dipole and probably at least that long with a reflector and director added.

I've not heard of any successful compact directional antennas at this frequency. Compact omnidirectional antennas are quite easy (like your vertical SDR antenna), but not as efficient as full-sized ones.

But it depends what you're trying to prove - or disprove. Cheap transmitters for drones in the 2.5GHz to 5GHz have much more manageable antenna dimensions, but these frequencies might not be suitable for your experiments.

thermion

Last edited by thermion; 13-07-2018 at 12:09 AM.
Old 13-07-2018, 12:07 AM   #14
thermion

Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post
a lot of the magnets as shielding protection has come from this guy in recent times

Protecting Yourself Against Frequencies and Nano
And how does that work then? Any test results? Oh dear...