Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 18-01-2012, 10:17 PM   #1
radziox
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,533
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default Christian hypocrisy on strike once more

I know that this is a video, but i just can't help myself but to post it. Xians show their true faces once more! Off the smiley masks!

radziox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2012, 08:09 AM   #2
charlesb
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Land of the living
Posts: 1,231
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by radziox View Post
I know that this is a video, but i just can't help myself but to post it. Xians show their true faces once more! Off the smiley masks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t26c0...85FUAAAAAAAGAA
Everyone knows that 50% of the framers of the US constitution were deists and Freemasons with deep contempt for Christianity, and that the US constitution is in consequence perversely worded. The laws of the US constitute a religion as much as any other, except that it is the religion of Babylon, not God, and so that the very lawmakers themselves are guilty of the grossest hypocrisy in continually breaking their own constitution in respect of the establishment of a religion.

Secondly, this judgement reinforces the deeply dishonest atheist propaganda that the Constitution was intended to enforce freedom from religion. In no way could the school be accused on imposing a religion on any one.

Thirdly, as I personally know, judges of 1st instance are often complete morons and pompous asses. In so far as the atheist who compiled this video is concerned, he seems to think it hypocritical of Christians to object to the deeds of judges, yet objection is permitted under the constitution, and judges are not above criticism. Servile deference to the judiciary is a trait of atheists not Christians.
charlesb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2012, 05:11 PM   #3
bishadi
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Here
Posts: 3,067
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlesb View Post
Everyone knows that 50% of the framers of the US constitution were deists and Freemasons with deep contempt for Christianity, and that the US constitution is in consequence perversely worded. The laws of the US constitute a religion as much as any other, except that it is the religion of Babylon, not God, and so that the very lawmakers themselves are guilty of the grossest hypocrisy in continually breaking their own constitution in respect of the establishment of a religion.


good point: israel should not exist as it was built on american tax dollars
Quote:
Secondly, this judgement reinforces the deeply dishonest atheist propaganda that the Constitution was intended to enforce freedom from religion. In no way could the school be accused on imposing a religion on any one.
so we should all put the creationist crap in the garbage
Quote:
Thirdly, as I personally know, judges of 1st instance are often complete morons and pompous asses. In so far as the atheist who compiled this video is concerned, he seems to think it hypocritical of Christians to object to the deeds of judges, yet objection is permitted under the constitution, and judges are not above criticism. Servile deference to the judiciary is a trait of atheists not Christians.
how about them pompous asses that use church for politcal rallies, when a religious 'anything' is not allowed to be involved in politics or they lose their 501(c)3

AIPAC alone is one the greatest bodies of lobbiest for the sole reason of a religious intent for another country, that is a religious state??????


can anyone tell me how to put the christian hypocracy on strike?
bishadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2012, 05:37 PM   #4
ultimate_warlord
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Andromeda
Posts: 4,331
Likes: 4 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bishadi View Post
good point: israel should not exist as it was built on american tax dollars


so we should all put the creationist crap in the garbage


how about them pompous asses that use church for politcal rallies, when a religious 'anything' is not allowed to be involved in politics or they lose their 501(c)3

AIPAC alone is one the greatest bodies of lobbiest for the sole reason of a religious intent for another country, that is a religious state??????


can anyone tell me how to put the christian hypocracy on strike?
iMPOSSIBLE to put christians on strike. They`re the curse on mankind and consist of pure evil disguised as good samaritans.
I just put them on ignore list. I refuse to argue with them any more. I will not waste energy on these wolves in sheep clothing.
I´m reserving my energy on researching the REAL DEAL...ALIENS, GHOSTS, REPTILIANS and the PARANORMAL DIMENSIONS.
FUCK MAINSTREAM SCIENCE as well.

Last edited by ultimate_warlord; 19-01-2012 at 05:37 PM.
ultimate_warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2012, 05:41 PM   #5
hurt4ever1
Inactive
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 6,437
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimate_warlord View Post
iMPOSSIBLE to put christians on strike. They`re the curse on mankind and consist of pure evil disguised as good samaritans.
I just put them on ignore list. I refuse to argue with them any more. I will not waste energy on these wolves in sheep clothing.
I´m reserving my energy on researching the REAL DEAL...ALIENS, GHOSTS, REPTILIANS and the PARANORMAL DIMENSIONS.
FUCK MAINSTREAM SCIENCE as well.
WOW, the bible says that even Jesus warned us about them!


Giggles!
hurt4ever1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:13 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.