Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Old 22-12-2011, 03:11 AM   #1
mikiko

Default Soon Christianity Will Be Destroyed

Stores 'ashamed' to sell religious cards... but obscene ones litter the High Street

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...gh-street.html

Lindsay Williams said this in one of those irritiating AJ shows that this was the aim of the elite.

Although Williams is a pain to listen to, but the few words he utters eventually are dead on.
mikiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2011, 03:16 AM   #2
bigscotsman
Inactive

John lennon said the same thing 50 years ago

its been around 2000 years

that aint gonna change
bigscotsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2011, 03:27 AM   #3
armoured_amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigscotsman View Post

that aint gonna change
+1

It's nothing to do with multiculturalism, it's to do with antichrist saturation of society.

Quote:
It makes sense you are going down the tubes anyway. The last days of britain a lost civilization. No you don't get a capital B ,that's reserved for real countries, not your lousy dump.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1hEbldmd5
lol

Last edited by armoured_amazon; 22-12-2011 at 03:30 AM.
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2011, 04:51 AM   #4
knightofthegrail
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by armoured_amazon View Post
It's nothing to do with multiculturalism, it's to do with antichrist saturation of society.
This (although the former is being used as part of that). I suspect we will see this hotting up in the year to come, where Christianity is simply dismissed from the public realm.

Also see the Christmas edition of New Statesman, edited by Dawkins....where (according to Peter Hitchens, as I do not have a copy yet) he says "his aim is to 'destroy Christianity'".

Last edited by knightofthegrail; 22-12-2011 at 04:54 AM.
knightofthegrail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2011, 05:26 AM   #5
hadabusa
Banned

yesyes, everyone thinks of themselves as a god and goddess these days, i think thats one of the definitions of satanism.

it is all going to shit.

divorce rates, how to raise kids, family roles....every good value from the religious scripts is going to shit.

i think religion is all bs, but it has some valueable wisdom in it.
hadabusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2011, 06:18 AM   #6
302bluefog
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hadabusa View Post

i think religion is all bs, but it has some valueable wisdom in it.
I think rivers turning to blood seems to wild for alot of people on the fence...

Same with Moses parting the red sea...

The thought of that is so unrealistic to the average human it turns alot of people away.

If you dont instill religion on kid when they are young good luck after age 20.

Some people need religion to help with personal suffering...(Hope)

Heaven sure does sound nice tho so better "do the right thing" just in case.
302bluefog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2011, 06:35 AM   #7
waymarker

Christianity is PURE DYNAMITE, no wonder the Controlling Powers fear and hate it..

Jesus said:- "The world wants you to dance to its tune......God has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners...to release the oppressed" (Matt 11:16/17,Luke 4:18 )
"Jesus saved you from the empty way of life handed you by your forefathers" (1 Pet 1:18 )
"Don't conform to the pattern of this world" (Rom 12:2)
"Don't love the world or the things in it,otherwise the love of God is not in you" (1 John 2:15-17)
"You were bought at a price, don't serve men" (1 Cor 7:23)
"A friend of the world is the enemy of God" (James 4:4)
"You were dead when you followed the ways of the world" (Eph 2:1/2)
"You died with Christ from this world, so don't keep submitting to its rules" (Col 2:20)
"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil" (Eph 6:12)

waymarker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2011, 07:18 AM   #8
themime

Once Christianity lost it's power to control the masses (relative to it's historical hold on them) the elite began the move towards the promotion of other more militant religions.

True Christianity will survive the headlong rush towards moral decline because in it's purest sense it is a natural mindset to most good people.
Old 22-12-2011, 08:11 AM   #9
abrett44

Quote:
Originally Posted by waymarker View Post
Christianity is PURE DYNAMITE, no wonder the Controlling Powers fear and hate it..

Jesus said:- "The world wants you to dance to its tune......God has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners...to release the oppressed" (Matt 11:16/17,Luke 4:18 )
"Jesus saved you from the empty way of life handed you by your forefathers" (1 Pet 1:18 )
"Don't conform to the pattern of this world" (Rom 12:2)
"Don't love the world or the things in it,otherwise the love of God is not in you" (1 John 2:15-17)
"You were bought at a price, don't serve men" (1 Cor 7:23)
"A friend of the world is the enemy of God" (James 4:4)
"You were dead when you followed the ways of the world" (Eph 2:1/2)
"You died with Christ from this world, so don't keep submitting to its rules" (Col 2:20)
"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil" (Eph 6:12)

That is the best picture ever!!!!

Modern christianity, in my opinion, has such a screwed up version of what Jesus was like.

Whoever says he was meek and mild obviously didn't read the bible.

He kinda yelled at and made fun of a lot of people... rightfully (liars and men of manipulation in power).

In todays language, I would have to say he probably cussed like a sailor, cause from what I understand he used the least endearing terms possible for that time period lol.

No he never hurt anybody, but uhhhh I'm kinda thinkin he was a badass. I mean, nobody ever screwed with him until they crucified him.

Go Jesus!!! Screw modern christianity!!!
abrett44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2011, 09:29 AM   #10
eddieb

CnP from the book, The Nameless War, the book they said would never be written.

Edward I banished the Jews from England for many grave offences endangering the welfare of his realm and lieges, which were to a great extent indicated in the Statutes of Jewry*, enacted by his Parliament in 1290, the Commons playing a prominent part. [See Appendix 2, which will appear in the final Part of this series.]

The King of France very shortly followed suit, as did other Rulers in Christian Europe. So grave did the situation for the Jews in Europe become, that an urgent appeal for help and advice was addressed by them to the Sanhedrin, then located at Constantinople.

This appeal was sent over the signature of Chemor, Rabbi of Arles in Provence, on the 13th January, 1489. The reply came in November, 1489, which was issued over the signature of V.S.S. V.F.F. Prince of the Jews. It advised the Jews of Europe to adopt the tactics of the Trojan Horse; to make their sons Christian priests, lawyers, doctors, etc., and work to destroy the Christian structure from within.

The first notable repercussion to this advice occurred in Spain in the reign of Ferdinand and Isabella. Many Jews were by then enrolled as Christians, but remaining secretly Jews were working to destroy the Christian church in Spain.

So grave became the menace finally, that the Inquisition was instituted in an endeavour to cleanse the country from these conspirators. Once again the Jews were compelled to commence an exodus from yet another country, whose hospitality they had abused.

Trekking eastwards, these Jews joined other Jewish communities in western Europe; considerable numbers flowed on to Holland and Switzerland.

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/nam...20WAR%20--%20I
eddieb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2011, 11:38 AM   #11
seanx
Banned

The mind-bending irony of all these people posting on the DAVE iCKE FORUM
lamenting the demise of the Elite's created Christianity?

And who is one of the most forceful exposers in the UK today
of the sham of Christianity?

A certain dave Icke?

No-one see the irony!

Last edited by seanx; 22-12-2011 at 11:38 AM.
seanx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2011, 11:45 AM   #12
dolores1

Exclamation Agreed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigscotsman View Post

that aint gonna change
Christianity has been the target from the getgo!

So many authors bought and paid for to do this! There must be a reason?

Listen to Ralph Ellis! He goes on and on through this part and part 2 about his freemasonry membership!

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio...l7mQ2NWM.email

Some independent commentator! Hmm.

The ‘you’ that exists beyond these stubborn entanglements is a silent, serene, being-ness; a free, wise and child-like ‘you’ that has always known the way to the secret garden, and that has always recognised the nature beings with whom we share this gracious planet.

Never have a battle of wits with an unarmed oponent!
dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2011, 11:47 AM   #13
waymarker

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrett44 View Post
Whoever says Jesus was meek and mild obviously didn't read the bible..
Right, The World feeds kids a wishy-washy version of Jesus and Christianity, whereas he was one tough hombre-
"The prostitutes are entering God's kingdom ahead of you, you think you look good in your fancy robes but inside you're full of filth and corruption!" (Matt 21:32/Matt 23:27)

"You're full of shite!"

And check Jesus's cousin John who was a young world-rejecter living rough in the middle of nowhere eating wild food and dressed in near-rags, sometimes going in town to yell insults at the snooty priests and corrupt rulers.
Jesus's verdict on him? -

"John is the greatest man ever to be born" (Matt 11:11)

Michael York as John

Last edited by waymarker; 22-12-2011 at 11:52 AM.
waymarker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2011, 11:57 AM   #14
christ4life

Quote:

Modern christianity, in my opinion, has such a screwed up version of what Jesus was like.

He kinda yelled at and made fun of a lot of people... rightfully (liars and men of manipulation in power).

In todays language, I would have to say he probably cussed like a sailor, cause from what I understand he used the least endearing terms possible for that time period lol.

No he never hurt anybody, but uhhhh I'm kinda thinkin he was a badass. I mean, nobody ever screwed with him until they crucified him.

Everyone has a day they will die it simply was not Jesus time to go. God protected him until what he came here to do was done. Jesus didn't live his life for himself.
christ4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2011, 12:02 PM   #15
christ4life

Quote:
Originally Posted by waymarker View Post
Right, The World feeds kids a wishy-washy version of Jesus and Christianity, whereas he was one tough hombre-
"The prostitutes are entering God's kingdom ahead of you, you think you look good in your fancy robes but inside you're full of filth and corruption!" (Matt 21:32/Matt 23:27)

"You're full of shite!"

And check Jesus's cousin John who was a young world-rejecter living rough in the middle of nowhere eating wild food and dressed in near-rags, sometimes going in town to yell insults at the snooty priests and corrupt rulers.
Jesus's verdict on him? -

"John is the greatest man ever to be born" (Matt 11:11)

Michael York as John
I didn't read this at all. Jesus didn't like sin but he liked the sinner which was the reason for the money changer incident. They crucifed him even though there was nothing they could crucify him for.
Old 22-12-2011, 12:09 PM   #16
christ4life

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanx View Post

A certain dave Icke?

No-one see the irony!
You believe they created christianity because they blended themselves in with christianity. Anyone can claim to be a christian to look like a good person, but they are wolves in sheeps clothing. How can they create christianity when they are trying to destroy it? Don't be fooled the whole point of controling the world is so that they are thought of as God. Anyone who goes against that or follows God other than them will be targeted to be killed. They can't control someone who lives by the Bible.
Old 22-12-2011, 12:12 PM   #17
armoured_amazon

Quote:

+1

When I got a 'dose of the Holy Ghost' it because immediately impossible to be the old person I was. Sure, I'm still me, but a lot of stuff has become meaningless that I used to distract myself with; I find it difficult to fake enthusiasm for worldly things that so many enjoy, because it's all so pointless when you see the bigger picture. And then I look like a snob haha so I just stay home.

Last edited by armoured_amazon; 22-12-2011 at 12:12 PM.
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2011, 12:13 PM   #18
dolores1

Check out the Shroud of Turin, they have even had to renege on their C14 findings. The most up to date face of the Image in 3D shows a young 30's man who looks Palestinian - Jesus was from Bethleham!

How many Palestians will be crucified this Christmas?
The ‘you’ that exists beyond these stubborn entanglements is a silent, serene, being-ness; a free, wise and child-like ‘you’ that has always known the way to the secret garden, and that has always recognised the nature beings with whom we share this gracious planet.

Never have a battle of wits with an unarmed oponent!
dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2011, 12:14 PM   #19
spolier
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanx View Post

A certain dave Icke?

No-one see the irony!
the sooner all these modern invented/created religions bite the dust the better, IMHO
spolier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2011, 12:15 PM   #20
christ4life

Quote:
Originally Posted by 302bluefog View Post
I think rivers turning to blood seems to wild for alot of people on the fence...

Same with Moses parting the red sea...

The thought of that is so unrealistic to the average human it turns alot of people away.

If you dont instill religion on kid when they are young good luck after age 20.

Some people need religion to help with personal suffering...(Hope)

Heaven sure does sound nice tho so better "do the right thing" just in case.
There are people who have become christian who were not raised a christian. I didn't grow up with alot of religious teaching, but with faith I knew God has shown me he is not an imaginary person.