Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-01-2016, 07:29 PM   #941
iamwhoam
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 2,706
Likes: 421 (280 Posts)
Default

I just finished Cinema Symbolism by 32° Freemason Robert Sullivan. Honestly, it was a turd, but there were a few interesting nuggets in there, including this during a discussion of The Matrix:
"Even more curious is that Anderson's passport expires on September 11th, 2001 which cannot be coincidence nor can it be passed off as mere happenstance. To this author this qabbalistic date allegorizes the start of the Age of Aquarius and the eschatological conclusion of the old Age of Pisces thus announcing a new order of the ages birthed by the pains of destruction, death, and turmoil as, according to the Bible, all new ages begin." - p. 228.


I have been saying that 9/11/2001 was New Year's Day for the Age of Aquarius for a while now and here is a 32° Freemason agreeing with me. Pretty wild.
__________________
Occult Corporate Logos Summary: https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...postcount=1173
Likes: (1)
iamwhoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2016, 07:38 PM   #942
the apprentice
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 22,637
Likes: 2,987 (2,092 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamwhoam View Post
I just finished Cinema Symbolism by 32° Freemason Robert Sullivan. Honestly, it was a turd, but there were a few interesting nuggets in there, including this during a discussion of The Matrix:
"Even more curious is that Anderson's passport expires on September 11th, 2001 which cannot be coincidence nor can it be passed off as mere happenstance. To this author this qabbalistic date allegorizes the start of the Age of Aquarius and the eschatological conclusion of the old Age of Pisces thus announcing a new order of the ages birthed by the pains of destruction, death, and turmoil as, according to the Bible, all new ages begin." - p. 228.


I have been saying that 9/11/2001 was New Year's Day for the Age of Aquarius for a while now and here is a 32° Freemason agreeing with me. Pretty wild.
The same story here in a masonic painting I have.



One system has to be destroyed before the other comes into play, but this does not happen immediately, it is a gradual process, otherwise the elite would be exposed, it happens the same way every time, and I mean every time, like the sun crossing above the equator in March and giving its energy slowly before doing the same at the other end of the spectrum.

See the twin towers at the bottom smashed and in ruins and the new doorway of opportunity in the middle, and the great architect in his starry seat.

Last edited by the apprentice; 01-01-2016 at 07:39 PM.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2016, 08:08 PM   #943
iamwhoam
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 2,706
Likes: 421 (280 Posts)
Default

Here's another nugget he threw in there:
"The Precession of the Equinoxes or the Platonic Year occurs because one of the stars in the Pleiades - most likely Alcyone - or the star Spica in the constellation Virgo exerts a gravitational pull on the sun." - Cinema Symbolism by Robert Sullivan, pg. XXI.
That's a weird one. I'm not sure where he got that from, but the Pleiades is in Masonic drawings. I have speculated in the past that both Sirius and our Sun may revolve around the Pleiades together as part of a larger cosmic grouping.

According the the binary star theory, Precession would be most likely caused by Sirius, so I dont know what to say about this comment except that this second book by Sullivan has lower my opinion of him greatly.
__________________
Occult Corporate Logos Summary: https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...postcount=1173

Last edited by iamwhoam; 01-01-2016 at 08:10 PM.
iamwhoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 07:01 PM   #944
iamwhoam
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 2,706
Likes: 421 (280 Posts)
Default Nazi's Black Sun

I might start looking more into the Nazi's interest in the occult. It could give us information about Sirius and the binary star theory. If that truly is the big occult secret, then the Nazis must have had an interest in it. If they desired a superior race, that may have been based on the idea that man was a more able being during the Golden Age.

Recently I came across these quotes from Reich of the Black Sun. I dont think they meant anything to me the first time I read the book, but this time they seemed fairly important. Farrell speculates a lot and often cites his own older books as sources, so I'll be looking for corroboration.

From Reich of the Black Sun by Joseph P. Farrell:
"According to the Japanese cable, the Germans appeared to have gained their specialized knowledge via some connection to the star system of Sirius and that knowledge involved some exotic form of very dense matter, a statement that strains credulity even today." - p. 49.

"Central to the secret initiation that these senior SS generals received was the real significance of the anagram "SS" itself. For the "rank and file elite" of the SS, the initials stood for the German word Schutzstaffel, a term meaning loosely a special staff or military unit. But to the initiates, there was another meaning of "SS" altogether, a meaning with roots deep in the occult and in ancient Sumerian, Babylonian, and to a certain extent, Egyptian belief. For these initiates, the letters "SS" referred to die Schwatze Sonne, the Black Sun.
"The doctrine of the Black Sun, reaching back to ancient Sumer and Akkadia, is that there are two suns, the "white" sun, the sun that we see at the center of our physical solar system, and the "black" sun, a "hidden" sun of (spiritual) illumination. In some versions of the myth, it is thought to reside at the center of our galaxy. Other embellishments place it as one of the causes of the immortality and reincarnation of the soul. In Babylonian mythology it was also associated with the coming of the "King of kings" and the establishment of a New Babylon. And finally, in some variations, not only is it associated with the center of the galaxy, but also with the uttermost "Hyperborea" and "Thule", the legendary stellar home and celestial origin of the Aryan race. The doctrine received further modification in ancient Egypt." - p. 172.

"...it was de Lubicz's knowledge of Egyptian "science-religion" that may lurk in the background of the statements of the Japanese attache to Stockholm's curious statements about Sirius in his secret cable to Tokyo regarding the German atom bomb program that we examined in part one, for de Lubicz would have been in a position to point out the significance of Sirius to the Egyptians. For then, it "played the role of a central sun to our entire solar system" and suggested to de Lubicz "the existence of a cosmic system of atomic structure whose nucleus is this 'Great Provider,' the Sothis... of the ancients." De Lubicz would have known as well the ancient symbolism and association with the three colors of the German national flag - black, red, and white - with ancient Egypt and Atlantis, a symbolism of which the Nazis themselves were likely aware. Thus in its Egyptian variation, the "Black Sun" myth is bound up with the star system of Sirius, and with all the associations with death resurrection, and the "life force" that this entailed within Pharaonic religion." - p. 174.

"It goes without saying that the Black Sun symbolism formed a central doctrine to the pre-Nazi secret society, the Thule Society. The symbol of the Black sun was also adopted as an emblem for Von Liebenfels' New Templars." - p. 175.


From https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_...cult_symbol%29 :
"The term Black Sun (German Schwarze Sonne), also referred to as the Sonnenrad (German for "Sun Wheel"), is a symbol of esoteric and occult significance. Its design is based on a sun wheel mosaic incorporated into a floor of Wewelsburg Castle during the Nazi era."

"The former SS member Wilhelm Landig of the Vienna Lodge "coined the idea of the Black Sun, a substitute swastika and mystical source of energy capable of regenerating the Aryan race". Rudolf J. Mund (also a former SS member and later also member of the Vienna Lodge) discusses a relationship of the Black Sun with alchemy."

"The term Black Sun may originate with the mystical "Central Sun" in Helena Blavatsky's Theosophy."

"The Wewelsburg symbol can be deconstructed into three swastikas; a "rising", a "zenith" & a "setting" one, the design is popular among German Neo-Nazis as a replacement for the outlawed singular swastika symbol. Another interpretation is that the symbol incorporates twelve reversed "Sig runes" of the Armanen runes."
__________________
Occult Corporate Logos Summary: https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...postcount=1173

Last edited by iamwhoam; 11-01-2016 at 07:03 PM.
Likes: (1)
iamwhoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 07:09 PM   #945
the apprentice
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 22,637
Likes: 2,987 (2,092 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamwhoam View Post
I might start looking more into the Nazi's interest in the occult. It could give us information about Sirius and the binary star theory. If that truly is the big occult secret, then the Nazis must have had an interest in it. If they desired a superior race, that may have been based on the idea that man was a more able being during the Golden Age.

Recently I came across these quotes from Reich of the Black Sun. I dont think they meant anything to me the first time I read the book, but this time they seemed fairly important. Farrell speculates a lot and often cites his own older books as sources, so I'll be looking for corroboration.

From Reich of the Black Sun by Joseph P. Farrell:
"According to the Japanese cable, the Germans appeared to have gained their specialized knowledge via some connection to the star system of Sirius and that knowledge involved some exotic form of very dense matter, a statement that strains credulity even today." - p. 49.

"Central to the secret initiation that these senior SS generals received was the real significance of the anagram "SS" itself. For the "rank and file elite" of the SS, the initials stood for the German word Schutzstaffel, a term meaning loosely a special staff or military unit. But to the initiates, there was another meaning of "SS" altogether, a meaning with roots deep in the occult and in ancient Sumerian, Babylonian, and to a certain extent, Egyptian belief. For these initiates, the letters "SS" referred to die Schwatze Sonne, the Black Sun.
"The doctrine of the Black Sun, reaching back to ancient Sumer and Akkadia, is that there are two suns, the "white" sun, the sun that we see at the center of our physical solar system, and the "black" sun, a "hidden" sun of (spiritual) illumination. In some versions of the myth, it is thought to reside at the center of our galaxy. Other embellishments place it as one of the causes of the immortality and reincarnation of the soul. In Babylonian mythology it was also associated with the coming of the "King of kings" and the establishment of a New Babylon. And finally, in some variations, not only is it associated with the center of the galaxy, but also with the uttermost "Hyperborea" and "Thule", the legendary stellar home and celestial origin of the Aryan race. The doctrine received further modification in ancient Egypt." - p. 172.

"...it was de Lubicz's knowledge of Egyptian "science-religion" that may lurk in the background of the statements of the Japanese attache to Stockholm's curious statements about Sirius in his secret cable to Tokyo regarding the German atom bomb program that we examined in part one, for de Lubicz would have been in a position to point out the significance of Sirius to the Egyptians. For then, it "played the role of a central sun to our entire solar system" and suggested to de Lubicz "the existence of a cosmic system of atomic structure whose nucleus is this 'Great Provider,' the Sothis... of the ancients." De Lubicz would have known as well the ancient symbolism and association with the three colors of the German national flag - black, red, and white - with ancient Egypt and Atlantis, a symbolism of which the Nazis themselves were likely aware. Thus in its Egyptian variation, the "Black Sun" myth is bound up with the star system of Sirius, and with all the associations with death resurrection, and the "life force" that this entailed within Pharaonic religion." - p. 174.

"It goes without saying that the Black Sun symbolism formed a central doctrine to the pre-Nazi secret society, the Thule Society. The symbol of the Black sun was also adopted as an emblem for Von Liebenfels' New Templars." - p. 175.


From https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_...cult_symbol%29 :
"The term Black Sun (German Schwarze Sonne), also referred to as the Sonnenrad (German for "Sun Wheel"), is a symbol of esoteric and occult significance. Its design is based on a sun wheel mosaic incorporated into a floor of Wewelsburg Castle during the Nazi era."

"The former SS member Wilhelm Landig of the Vienna Lodge "coined the idea of the Black Sun, a substitute swastika and mystical source of energy capable of regenerating the Aryan race". Rudolf J. Mund (also a former SS member and later also member of the Vienna Lodge) discusses a relationship of the Black Sun with alchemy."

"The term Black Sun may originate with the mystical "Central Sun" in Helena Blavatsky's Theosophy."

"The Wewelsburg symbol can be deconstructed into three swastikas; a "rising", a "zenith" & a "setting" one, the design is popular among German Neo-Nazis as a replacement for the outlawed singular swastika symbol. Another interpretation is that the symbol incorporates twelve reversed "Sig runes" of the Armanen runes."
Madame Blavatski was a total fraud and a distraction, and funded by masonry, and a very poor actress.

Last edited by the apprentice; 11-01-2016 at 07:10 PM.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 07:18 PM   #946
iamwhoam
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 2,706
Likes: 421 (280 Posts)
Default

I was looking through movies on Netflix when I saw The Pyramid Code listed. I figured it was another standard Discovery Channel documentary that explains nothing. Then I saw Walter Cruttenden listed in the cast. It's worth watching if you are interested. They don't get super explicit about cycles of time until that last episode, and Walter Cruttenden is in it sparingly. In the end, some stuff is left unsaid or just hinted at but overall it kinda amazing that something like this is on Netflix. It features a bunch of people who's opinions are consistent with this thread.

The main thing I wanted to point out about this series is that they speculate about the Giza pyramids being power generators, which I have heard before, but at least one guy says they may have been creating what amounts to a lamp for the entire world because the light that had given them higher consciousness was beginning to go out. I interpreted this as meaning the light that our second sun Sirius had brought was leaving, and the Golden Age was ending. The pyramids may have been an attempt to recreate that electromagnetic effect artificially to preserve the Golden Age. I thought that was a wild idea.
__________________
Occult Corporate Logos Summary: https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...postcount=1173

Last edited by iamwhoam; 11-01-2016 at 07:19 PM.
Likes: (1)
iamwhoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 08:25 PM   #947
iamwhoam
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 2,706
Likes: 421 (280 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamwhoam View Post
I just finished Cinema Symbolism by 32° Freemason Robert Sullivan. Honestly, it was a turd, but there were a few interesting nuggets in there...
From Cinema Symbolism by 32° Freemason Robert Sullivan:
"The three nails [in the Jesuit seal] are in fact the Hebrew letter "Vav" or "Vau". In Hebrew Gematria, Vav equals the number 6 and literally means nail. There are three of them which in turn equals 666. Add 6+6+6 to get the number 18. Add 1+8= to get the number 9 - an inverted 6. Within Pythagorean Kabbalism 9 is the number of man (10 is the number of God) since nine represents the 9 months of his embryonic lif. Taken all toegether the Jesuit Seal decoded mean "Man (or men) who worhsip Dionysus or Bacchus the Sun". This is confirmed by the fact that all these symbols rest on a solar disk indicative of solar adoration." - p. XLIII.



"These two pillars connote the active and the passive of Divine Energy, the sun and moon, male and female, sulphur and salt, good and bad, light and darkness. Jachin and Boaz thus symbolize concepts relating to dualism: good versus evil, male and female, sun and moon... On the dualistic nature of the male and female, 'If the godhead joins the male and female in the ultimate unity, then to be like God man must unite the masculine and feminine elements of his nature'." - p. 95.

"...Adam 'Spartacus' Weishaupt's (1748-1830) grand design of the Masonically nuanced Illuminati which is the transformation of the world into a perfected Masonic Temple or a one world government - a New World Order - outwardly democratic yet inwardly ruled by an occult theocracy." - p. 103.

"Friday the 13th, being a day of misfortune, originates from the arrest of the Knights Templar on Friday October 13th, 1307 forever linking the day of Friday the 13th with bad luck." - p. 174.

"The first monolith appears in the beginning of the film 2001 which is set in prehistoric times. It is discovered by a group of hominids and somehow magically triggers a considerable shift in evolution starting with the ability to use tools and weaponry." - p. 175.

"Taking the red pill brings esoteric knowledge and epiphany of reality while exposing the falsehoods of the Matrix. The blue pill represents Blue Lodge exoteric Masonry while the red pill symbolizes the occult and more esoteric higher rites of the Masonic Order known as the Red Capitular Degrees.
...
"Blue Lodge Freemasonry's innocuous emphasis on community and increasing lodge membership profanely appeals to one's base perception of society. This is contrasted by the Red Capitular degrees wherein Freemasonry's true esoteric and enlightened doctrines can be uncovered by the initiate. Symbolically, to take the blue pill is to never leave the Blue Lodge; it is mundane Freemasonry symbolizing a return to average, everyday life. ...the red pill exposes one to greater Masonic kabbalistic mysteries and occult secrets." - p. 235-6.

"Sauron...epitomizes the planet Saturn which is the astrological ruler of darkness and the astronomical ring lord; the name Sauron and Saturn and almost phonetically identical." - p. 260.

"The serpent and the owl are emblems of wisdom with the latter being sacred to the goddess Minerva. An owl is considered wise because it can see things in the dark or..can view things that the profane, uneducated and uninitiated cannot see." - p. 288.

Some of this stuff we already know or already suspected. I repeat it here because it has been put in writing by a Freemason. He mentions the three Vav/Vau's of Hebrew gematria equaling 666, just in case anyone thought I was nuts about that.

Of particular importance here is Sullivan's reinforcing of the idea that low level Freemasonry is just everyday stuff. The real occult stuff comes from the upper degrees. Masons on this forum, and elsewhere, will deny this ad nauseum.
__________________
Occult Corporate Logos Summary: https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...postcount=1173
Likes: (1)
iamwhoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 09:34 PM   #948
high4d
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 304
Likes: 239 (189 Posts)
Default

I was looking for a German-egyptian-asian connection but i couldn't find it. Thanks

Last edited by high4d; 11-01-2016 at 09:35 PM.
Likes: (1)
high4d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2016, 02:44 PM   #949
iamwhoam
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 2,706
Likes: 421 (280 Posts)
Default

I found this guy on YouTube who says he has been studying this stuff for 30 years and has come to the conclusion that religion and the occult are all about our Sun being in a binary star system with Sirius. I dont argree with absolutely everything he says, but he is pretty much nailing it in this video:



I particularly like The Truman Show part in which he shows that Truman is shown looking at the light named Sirius between two pillars. He also uses the Robert Hieronomus clip I linked to a while back. Hieronomus claims to have belonged to multiple secret societies and says it is all about Sirius.
__________________
Occult Corporate Logos Summary: https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...postcount=1173

Last edited by iamwhoam; 12-01-2016 at 02:45 PM.
iamwhoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2016, 06:34 PM   #950
the apprentice
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 22,637
Likes: 2,987 (2,092 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamwhoam View Post
I found this guy on YouTube who says he has been studying this stuff for 30 years and has come to the conclusion that religion and the occult are all about our Sun being in a binary star system with Sirius. I dont argree with absolutely everything he says, but he is pretty much nailing it in this video:



I particularly like The Truman Show part in which he shows that Truman is shown looking at the light named Sirius between two pillars. He also uses the Robert Hieronomus clip I linked to a while back. Hieronomus claims to have belonged to multiple secret societies and says it is all about Sirius.
There were many masonic logo's in the video, however I have commented on the binary hypothesis many times on DIF. One was about the possible pass by of Sirius, and if it did come close enough for humans to see and block out the rays of our own sun with its light, we would indeed see two suns in the sky.

The wild card was, if we could be torn away from our current orbit around our sun and into the influence of Sirius and the sun rise would be from the opposite western direction, and we travelled the remainder of the great cycle or year around Sirius instead.

With the brighter energy of Sirius we would have better summers and a golden age for the duration, remember it is two stars in binary, yet Sirius has a satellite too, so we just might get drawn away from our original orbit and into another if we were in the right place at the right time.

Have a look at this interesting Minoan jewel, consisting of two bees and a globe within a cage on top, could this have something to do with the subject.

the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2016, 04:56 PM   #951
iamwhoam
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 2,706
Likes: 421 (280 Posts)
Default

This short video is on the Binary Research Institute website:



If the outer edges of our Solar System and that of Sirius collided in the past, that could explain some of the more fantastic planetary myths. It could also explain the Birth of Venus, if two bodies collided, sending a new planet into orbit around our sun. That would tie Venus, Sirius, and the binary star theory together.

__________________
Occult Corporate Logos Summary: https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...postcount=1173

Last edited by iamwhoam; 13-01-2016 at 04:58 PM.
iamwhoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2016, 02:55 PM   #952
the apprentice
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 22,637
Likes: 2,987 (2,092 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamwhoam View Post
This short video is on the Binary Research Institute website:



If the outer edges of our Solar System and that of Sirius collided in the past, that could explain some of the more fantastic planetary myths. It could also explain the Birth of Venus, if two bodies collided, sending a new planet into orbit around our sun. That would tie Venus, Sirius, and the binary star theory together.

Good post.

If we take the number of planets etc that make up the total in such a binary coupling it would be less unlikely to collide with anything, my interest is in which body would have the greatest attraction to those planetary bodies as to where they ended up orbiting afterwards, this could well be the golden age we have heard about so often, you see orbiting a brighter star would create the flood scenario that melted the ice caps so suddenly, maybe due to the warmer conditions.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2016, 02:54 PM   #953
iamwhoam
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 2,706
Likes: 421 (280 Posts)
Default Winged Sun Disk

I have been saying that the winged-disk is a symbol of enlightenment and that this is why there are wings at the top of the caduceus. I still believe this is correct, but I think it must also be a symbol of the celestial body that brings this enlightenment during the Golden Age. Velikovsky showed us that this body was likely associated with wings, a feathered serpent, the dragon, horns or the bull, a comet, etc. It was a shooting star, and it must have appeared with some wing-like baggage. Plus, the winged-disk is called the winged sun disk, so it must refer to that second sun that arrives looking like a shooting star.

__________________
Occult Corporate Logos Summary: https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...postcount=1173
iamwhoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2016, 04:28 PM   #954
iamwhoam
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 2,706
Likes: 421 (280 Posts)
Default Ostara

From https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ostara_%28magazine%29 :
"Ostara or Ostara...("Ostara, newsletter of the blonde and masculists") was a German nationalist magazine founded in 1905 by the occultist Lanz von Liebenfels in Vienna, Austria, and in which he published anti-semitic and völkisch theories.

"Lanz derived the name of the publication from the reconstructed Old High German goddess name *Ôstarâ. Lanz claimed that the Ostrogoths and the nation of Austria (German: Österreich) were matronymically named after this goddess. In his study of Lanz von Liebenfels, the Austrian psychologist Wilfried Daim states that "most likely this is even greater nonsense."

That's funny because, when I posted about Ostara/Easter earlier in this thread, I guessed that Austria could have been named after the goddess figure.


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ostara_%28magazine%29 :
"After Hitler's rise to prominence in the 1920s, Lanz tried to be recognized as one of his ideological precursors. In the preface of issue one in the 3rd series of Ostara, c. 1927, he wrote:
One shall remember that the swastika- and fascist movements are basically offspring of Ostara.
"Hitler, however, refused to acknowledge any debt to Lanz and his paper. After Austria was annexed by Nazi Germany in 1938, Lanz hoped for Hitler's patronage, but Hitler banned him from publishing his writings, and most notably copies of Ostara were removed from circulation. After the war, Lanz accused Hitler of having not only stolen but corrupted his idea, and also of being of "inferior racial stock"."

If Hitler denied being influence by Lanz, then we can't connect the goddess Ostara to Nazism from this. Still, we see another occultist giving high regard to the goddess figure. Ostara is the origin of Easter, and I believe both of them refer to the East Star as well.


From https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/April :
"The Anglo-Saxons called April Oster-monath or Eostur-monath. The Venerable Bede says in The Reckoning of Time that this month Eostur is the root of the word Easter. He further states that the month was named after a goddess Eostre whose feast was in that month. It is also attested by Einhard in his work, Vita Karoli Magni."

Apparently, Ostara is the name of one of the eight pagan sabbaths, too.

From http://whisperingworlds.com/wiccan/ostara.php :
"Ostara is the celebration of the Spring (Vernal) Equinox when day and night balance. Astronomically, the sun crosses the celestial equator at this time. Held in late March, the actual date can vary from year-to-year as with the Autumnal Equinox and the two Solstices. The Vernal Equinox usually falls on March 20 or 21."

"Called Ostara after the Saxon Goddess Eostre, this is a time of renewal, regeneration and resurrection as the Earth wakes from her long slumber."

"Eostre is the Goddess of dawn and new beginnings. Her name is similar to the word for the Christian Easter, because that holiday took its name from the ancient Pagan Goddess of Spring and rebirth. Another name in the same family is Ishtar, the Babylonian Goddess of the forming and evening stars. Eostre's sacred animal is the rabbit or hare. Rabbits bear young in the springs, and have come to represent fertility and abundance. Hares, which are bigger and wilder than rabbits, have long been identified with magic, the springs, and the mysteries. Hares are associated with the moon - the ancients saw the "rabbit in the moon", today known as the "man in the moon"."
I guess Ostara being the goddess of spring's beginning is another reason for the naming of Easter.

__________________
Occult Corporate Logos Summary: https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...postcount=1173

Last edited by iamwhoam; 16-01-2016 at 05:01 PM.
iamwhoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2016, 04:59 PM   #955
the apprentice
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 22,637
Likes: 2,987 (2,092 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamwhoam View Post
I have been saying that the winged-disk is a symbol of enlightenment and that this is why there are wings at the top of the caduceus. I still believe this is correct, but I think it must also be a symbol of the celestial body that brings this enlightenment during the Golden Age. Velikovsky showed us that this body was likely associated with wings, a feathered serpent, the dragon, horns or the bull, a comet, etc. It was a shooting star, and it must have appeared with some wing-like baggage. Plus, the winged-disk is called the winged sun disk, so it must refer to that second sun that arrives looking like a shooting star.

What people tend to follow is the official version of history, when we know that these natives had already been in contact with the Phoenician and the Templar later.
I know a guy from England now in NZ, who was once married to a descendent of Chief Gaul of Lacota legend, she has absolutely beautiful daughters too, North America, they also knew about the first wave of explorers who went there, who were all killed, this was some 300 years before Columbus.

At that time the natives did not use horses and soon learned how to tame the ones that the explorers left behind, also at the time of the first landing the plains as we know them today were all forest, which the natives cleared to make hunting buffalo much easier, which were predominantly a woodland animal, which made hunting them on horse back difficult.

The time Columbus arrived those forests were by and large gone.

The winged god was also the Firebird of the Hopi and others.

Phoenician gold tokens have also been found on the west coast of the USA.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2016, 12:22 AM   #956
iamwhoam
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 2,706
Likes: 421 (280 Posts)
Default

Saw this one on business news on the floor of the stock exchange. It's the pattern from the front of the Saturn Club building upside-down. We've seen this before with the Tidal and Flipboard logos. Plus Virtu has the 'V' often associated with Saturn. This V also gives it a slight V-up, V-down vibe.

Drawing of Saturn Club pattern.


This could be the sun disk in between the horns which we saw with the Hathor/Egyptian stuff. Hathor is related to Isis, who is related to Sirius.

Possible VV=66 with sun in between top V, like a sun between horns. Possibly.


I noticed 666 immediately when I saw this new Verizon commercial. It's one of their more overt efforts:

__________________
Occult Corporate Logos Summary: https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...postcount=1173

Last edited by iamwhoam; 17-01-2016 at 12:23 AM.
iamwhoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2016, 12:47 AM   #957
iamwhoam
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 2,706
Likes: 421 (280 Posts)
Default

Clorox in the diamond:

__________________
Occult Corporate Logos Summary: https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...postcount=1173
iamwhoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2016, 01:34 AM   #958
iamwhoam
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 2,706
Likes: 421 (280 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamwhoam View Post


From https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_...cult_symbol%29 :
"The term Black Sun (German Schwarze Sonne), also referred to as the Sonnenrad (German for "Sun Wheel"), is a symbol of esoteric and occult significance. Its design is based on a sun wheel mosaic incorporated into a floor of Wewelsburg Castle during the Nazi era."

"The former SS member Wilhelm Landig of the Vienna Lodge "coined the idea of the Black Sun, a substitute swastika and mystical source of energy capable of regenerating the Aryan race". Rudolf J. Mund (also a former SS member and later also member of the Vienna Lodge) discusses a relationship of the Black Sun with alchemy."

"The term Black Sun may originate with the mystical "Central Sun" in Helena Blavatsky's Theosophy."

"The Wewelsburg symbol can be deconstructed into three swastikas; a "rising", a "zenith" & a "setting" one, the design is popular among German Neo-Nazis as a replacement for the outlawed singular swastika symbol. Another interpretation is that the symbol incorporates twelve reversed "Sig runes" of the Armanen runes."
Not positive what all this means yet, but I'm going to write it down here while I have it in front of me:


From https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suns_in_alchemy :
"In alchemic and Hermetic traditions, suns are employed to symbolize a variety of concepts, much like the sun in astrology... Recurring images of specific solar motifs can be found in the form of a "Dark" or "Black Sun", or a green lion devouring a sun."

"Sol niger (black sun) can refer to the first stage of the alchemical magnum opus, the nigredo (blackening). In a text ascribed to Marsilio Ficino three suns are described: black, white, and red, corresponding to the three most used alchemical color stages."

From https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swastika :
"The name swastika comes from the Sanskrit word svastika, meaning "lucky or auspicious object"."

"The genesis of the swastika symbol is often treated in conjunction with cross symbols in general, such as the sun cross of pagan Bronze Age religion."

"In the Zoroastrian religion of Persia, the swastika was a symbol of the revolving sun, infinity, or continuing creation."

"During the Chinese Tang Dynasty, Empress Wu Zetian (684-704) decreed that the swastika would also be used as an alternative symbol of the Sun."

"In Bronze Age Europe, the "Sun cross" (a three- or four-armed hooked cross in a circle) appears frequently, often interpreted as a solar symbol. Swastika shapes have been found on numerous artifacts from Iron Age Europe..."

From http://www.astrosoftware.com/FixedStarsReport.htm:
"Dr. Eric Morse, in his book The Living Stars, claims that it was "most probably the same device which we call the Swastika and whose ancient symbolism contained the idea of secret knowledge, accessible to us, but only if one knows the way to get it.” Morse goes on to say that, "The word Shambala has a similar root and meaning; so has the pentagram, so has the Arabic word for five, Khamsa, may well also derive from the same piece of mystique.”

"The swastika, or crooked cross, is a sacred solar symbol dating back to Neolithic times. This ubiquitous motif has been evidenced in Baltic, Slavic, Celtic, Buddhist, Jain, American Indian and Ancient Roman art. It is especially widely employed in Hindu iconography. The word swastika itself derives from the Sanskrit svastik, meaning "an auspicious object". Also known as the Sun Wheel or the Sun Cross, this symbol typically denotes a solar influence and is thought to represent the life-sustaining providence of the sun and its yearly cycle. Before 1870, the swastika was known in English by it's Greek name gammadion, which derives from gamma, meaning "four". The four spokes of the Sun Wheel stand for the four seasons, each marked by a solstice or equinox. The four elements of Earth, Air, Fire and Water also correspond to this form. The concept that is implied is that of the simple beauty and harmonious balance of these forces and the significance of the equilibrium that is maintained through their perpetual motion."

Like I said, this is sort of a hodgepodge of stuff I've randomly been finding. I am definitely reading it from a skewed perspective as well to try to see if it fits with the other stuff in this thread. Like when I saw the term 'auspicious object', I thought second sun, but it could mean anything really. But, then I also found this pic that is supposed to from an early 20th century US postcard:

'Lucky Star' with a pentagram in the middle?

From https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/45th_I...ited_States%29 "
"Before the 1930s, the [45th Infantry] division's symbol was a red square with a yellow swastika, a tribute to the large Native American population in the southwestern United States."
Dont know why the postcard says 'Lucky Star'. Reminds me of 'Lucky Star' by Madonna which is about Sirius imo. But, who knows right now. I'll see what else I can find.


And here's a corporate logo from 1925 for good measure:

__________________
Occult Corporate Logos Summary: https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...postcount=1173

Last edited by iamwhoam; 18-01-2016 at 12:05 AM.
iamwhoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2016, 03:28 PM   #959
iamwhoam
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 2,706
Likes: 421 (280 Posts)
Default 911 and Sirius

I especially like the middle pic with the Statue of Liberty, the Twin Towers, and Sirius all together - an occult jamboree.

__________________
Occult Corporate Logos Summary: https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...postcount=1173
iamwhoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2016, 05:43 PM   #960
iamwhoam
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 2,706
Likes: 421 (280 Posts)
Default Double-headed Eagle/Masonry

I started a new thread about flag and seal symbolism if anyone is interested: http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=303900

I have to repeat what I found while writing there on this thread though because it's just too good. It's straight from a Masonic website. Read the entire article if you get a chance.



From http://www.freemasons-freemasonry.co...ded-eagle.html :
"What is significant about this symbol that it should be so deeply embedded in the consciousness of the worlds cultures? We find some indication by looking to the Scottish Rite itself, and in particular the writings of Albert Pike.

"Albert Pike believed that the emblem of the double-headed eagle ultimately derived from alchemy. As a science and art, alchemy was practiced throughout the ancient world. The name most likely derives from the Greek khemeia, the “transmutation of metals.” According to many hermetic traditions, this ultimately derived from the Arabic al-khimiya, which was thought to be a reference to the art of the Egyptians, khem meaning the “black land” which referred to the rich alluvial soil of the Nile."

"Furthermore, [Hermes/Newton] writes “Know that the secret of the work consists in male and female, i.e. an active and a passive principle."
"The dual natured rebis was usually depicted as a two headed royal figure, and also often as a double headed eagle."

"The alchemists held that the Philosophers Stone was created by unification of two opposites to create a third, perfected thing. The Operation of the Sun and Moon, sometimes described as the work of Gold and Silver, or Fire and Water, Male and Female, and so on. In this was God and Man mingled, and the powers of creation would open up to the perfected adept who had cultivated the philosophical stone. By the application of an intense heat, or fire, the separated elements would be combined into philosophical gold."

"Gold, Fire, the Sun, and Silver, Water and the Moon find correspondence in the Eastern philosophies of the subtle energetic nerves which when activated stimulate the kundalini or fire serpent at the base of the spine which is said to be a sleeping goddess which, when awakened rises up the spine bringing with its ascent the spiritual illumination and ecstasy of the adept. When the alchemical philosophers spoke of sulphur, mercury, salt, gold, silver, and so on, they were not referring to the base physical elements and metals as we usually understand them. Rather, the alchemical elements referred to subtle energies within the alchemist himself. The seven classical planets may be seen as a reference to the “interior stars” of chakras of the Hindu alchemical and tantric teachings. Aspects of consciousness which might be dissolved through analysis and deep insight, purified and consecrated, and then reconstituted by unification that results in the perfected man."

"Pike cited several of these works as evidence for the true meaning and significance of the double-headed eagle, which he equated with the alchemical Stone of the Philosophers."

"In Lambsprinks’s Tractatus de Lapide Philosophico there is an image of an alchemist in the garb of an Imperial messenger. Upon his chest is a double-headed eagle of white and black, showing the union of opposites in one being and the noble ascent to the heavens in the guise of the proud bird of eternity."

"Around the circumference of the diagram is the sentence Visita Interiora Terra Rectificanto Inveniens Occultum Lapidem, meaning “Visit the Interior of the Earth; by rectification thou shalt find the Hidden Stone.” This formula was often referred to as V.I.T.R.I.O.L. in the alchemical texts."


"The Philosophical Stone may also be alluded to in the Bible. Revelations 2:17 reads:
He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.
"Could this in fact be referring to the spiritual perfection of man in the philosophical gold of the lapsit exilis – the Stone fallen from Heaven?

"Furthermore, a passage from Psalm 118:22 is highly suggestive:
The stone which the builders refused is become the head stone of the corner.
"In Hebrew the phrase “the Stone which the builders refused” is Ehben masu ha-bonaim Using a method of letter substitution from the Hebrew Kabbalah, the phrase has the numerical value of 273. In the literal kabbalah, words with the same numerical value are thought to be related in significant ways. Other Hebrew words with the identical value of 273 are Aur Ganuz, meaning “Hidden Light,” and Hiram Abif.

"Might the cornerstone of the Holy Royal Arch, and the hero of the Third Degree of our Blude Lodges be referring to this Stone of the Philosophers, the Hidden Light of the sages by which spiritual regeneration is to be accomplished? As if for further proof, the substitute for the Ancient Master’s word is encoded into the very Hebrew phrase itself: MAsu HA BoNaim."


"“The aim of the alchemists,” wrote Joseph Campbell,
“was to achieve not a terminal perfection but a process ever continuing, of which their ‘stone’, the lapis philosophorum, should become at once the model and the catalyst: a process whereby and wherein all pairs of opposites – eternity and time, heaven and hell, male and female, youth and age – should be brought together by something ‘midway between perfected and unperfected bodies.’
"The double headed-eagle, as the ensign of the Alchemical Rebus or Stone of the Philosophers, symbolizes this process, the magnum opus or Great Work of spiritual regeneration. Through its unification of opposites and association with alchemical Fire, the path of regeneration and ascent up the Tree of Life is indicated.

"As Scottish Rite masons, may we each undertake the task of so analyzing and purifying our natures, that we too may be as proud, noble, august and bold as the Eagle which is our symbol, showing our minds the direct path of the ascent into the Heavens, carrying our souls aloft to the very throne of All Creation."

I don't think I have ever heard such an overt stating of the kundalini/chakra/alchemy/goddess/etc stuff, and it is directly from a Freemasonic site and a 32° Mason. Jackpot.
__________________
Occult Corporate Logos Summary: https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...postcount=1173
iamwhoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:24 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.