Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 16-04-2011, 05:07 AM   #1
thethinkingrebel
Senior Member
 
thethinkingrebel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,763
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default Lady Gaga Judas

I'm sure you are all aware of this. Anyway here is my blogpost on it.

http://aplacetospoutmyanger.blogspot...udas-what.html
__________________
http://aplacetospoutmyanger.blogspot.com
Http://www.YouTube.com/reallycoolman2003
Jesus Christ is the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Him.
thethinkingrebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2011, 07:33 AM   #2
easypeasy72
Senior Member
 
easypeasy72's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 456
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Just heard it. Looks like she is out and proud about being a satanist now. As an atheist this shit even offends me. Good blog mate!
__________________
"The ammunition's being passed and the Lord's been praised
But the wars on the televisions will never be explained"-Matt Johnson/The The from song "Heartlands"

Last edited by easypeasy72; 16-04-2011 at 07:37 AM.
easypeasy72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2011, 10:27 PM   #3
thethinkingrebel
Senior Member
 
thethinkingrebel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,763
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by easypeasy72 View Post
Just heard it. Looks like she is out and proud about being a satanist now. As an atheist this shit even offends me. Good blog mate!
Thanks. I've only recently taken Christ as my Lord and Saviour, and before this kind of thing seemed wrong. Now It really really grates on me, more and more people adopt it (only have to look at facebook for idiots copying one eye symbolism). Theres a reason for this indoctrination and I do think its preparation for the eventual arrival of the antichrist.

Thanks for your support.
__________________
http://aplacetospoutmyanger.blogspot.com
Http://www.YouTube.com/reallycoolman2003
Jesus Christ is the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Him.
thethinkingrebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2011, 11:04 PM   #4
islam
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 110
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Nice blog. I've never liked Lady Gaga.

Have you seen The Arrivals documentary?

(Part 1)

I recommend watching it, take from it what you will.

Peace.
islam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2011, 01:39 AM   #5
thethinkingrebel
Senior Member
 
thethinkingrebel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,763
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by islam View Post
Nice blog. I've never liked Lady Gaga.

Have you seen The Arrivals documentary?

(Part 1)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=le_ySMrOkFU

I recommend watching it, take from it what you will.

Peace.
I probably have in my 2 years of tr00fing.

I will have another look just in case, thank you!

p.s. Apart from her being somewhat attractive, I have also long had a distaste for Miss Germanotta myself.
__________________
http://aplacetospoutmyanger.blogspot.com
Http://www.YouTube.com/reallycoolman2003
Jesus Christ is the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Him.
thethinkingrebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2011, 03:22 AM   #6
lauren_almighty
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Lancashire
Posts: 6,875
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thethinkingrebel View Post
(only have to look at facebook for idiots copying one eye symbolism).
You mean me? Thanks dude.

Judas is a metaphor for all the bad things she gets drawn back to.

Last edited by lauren_almighty; 17-04-2011 at 03:28 AM.
lauren_almighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2011, 10:32 PM   #7
thethinkingrebel
Senior Member
 
thethinkingrebel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,763
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauren_almighty View Post
You mean me? Thanks dude.

Judas is a metaphor for all the bad things she gets drawn back to.
No actually I forgot you did it, now you made me remember!

Judas is the betrayer of christ NOT bad things, its she has explicitly said that in the song. She is beyond repentance. Not beyond recovery, she is admitting she is evil, and that she loves evil.

"
I wanna love you,
But something's pulling me away from you
Jesus is my virtue,
Judas is the demon I cling to
I cling to "

If Judas represented bad things, she wouldn't refer to love (she means love God). She is being pulled away from God, sees herself as being some kind of messenger. Judas is probably (supposition) Satan/Lucifer. Remember Lucifer betrayed God, Judas betrayed Jesus, it could actually be some kind of clever metaphor.

I'm sorry Lauren but this time shes admitting it. She's already said in the news she wants to create a new religion. So this time..the conspiracy theories have been correct.

and in all honesty I don't think you're an idiot. I think you're awesome.

Quote:
Still, we fully expect the video to really get religious groups in a lather. Gaga has reportedly called it "the most exciting artistic moment of [her] career".

And according to Digital Spy, the film will tell Gaga's version of the Bible - co-director Laurieann Gibson has already declared: "It's really going to shock the world."
RETELLING OF THE BIBLE. not about bad things Lauren.
__________________
http://aplacetospoutmyanger.blogspot.com
Http://www.YouTube.com/reallycoolman2003
Jesus Christ is the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Him.

Last edited by thethinkingrebel; 17-04-2011 at 10:34 PM.
thethinkingrebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2011, 04:54 AM   #8
jconnar
Senior Member
 
jconnar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: The Asylum
Posts: 4,092
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

What happens if she is not actually talking about herself or her own views, but what she sees in the community at large.


People try and live a life doing good but they still cling to doing bad things because they enjoy it.

A holy fool, pretending to be holy when they still cling to demons doing evil.


How does this song make you feel, are you in love with the Judas demon yourself?

I think this is the message and moral lesson.

Last edited by jconnar; 18-04-2011 at 04:54 AM.
jconnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2011, 05:11 AM   #9
armoured_amazon
Senior Member
 
armoured_amazon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Not the Untied Kondom, yay!
Posts: 21,245
Likes: 231 (110 Posts)
Default

What if she is just talking about herself and calling a spade a spade?

Why can't her fans bear that?

What will her fans say if she sits there and says, "Yes, I worship Satan," on live TV.

"Oh, she's using a metaphor. She doesn't mean it."

What do they say about a walking, talking duck?

Seriously, this world with all its brainwashing and weakness sickens me. If I see one more stupid bint with bright red hair a la Rihanna, I might scream. No one has any self direction these days; all willingly guided by the loving hand of the satanic media. Oh, well.
__________________
"...As the day of reckoning draws ever near
Warriors, rise from slumber..."

I Am Warrior, Queen Tantrum
Extended Mix feat. David Icke > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysTFLLbAy50
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2011, 05:19 AM   #10
jconnar
Senior Member
 
jconnar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: The Asylum
Posts: 4,092
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by armoured_amazon View Post
What if she is just talking about herself and calling a spade a spade?
I'm open to that being the case, but I'm not so closed minded that I believe that it is the only possible explanation.

It would be funny when people condemn her, but they themselves secretly love Judas in their own heart too.

The song says Jesus is a virtue.

Quote:
A virtue is a trait or quality deemed to be morally excellent and thus is valued as a foundation of principle and good moral being

But I'm still in love with Judas.


Its like saying, yes I know about the virtues in life, but I'm still in love with vices.


Quote:
Vice is a practice or a behavior or habit considered immoral, depraved, and/or degrading in the associated society.
jconnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2011, 11:14 PM   #11
thethinkingrebel
Senior Member
 
thethinkingrebel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,763
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jconnar View Post
I'm open to that being the case, but I'm not so closed minded that I believe that it is the only possible explanation.

It would be funny when people condemn her, but they themselves secretly love Judas in their own heart too.

The song says Jesus is a virtue.




But I'm still in love with Judas.


Its like saying, yes I know about the virtues in life, but I'm still in love with vices.
See you are adding words in order to justify your opinion. Read my blog, the only words I used extra were derived from the subject matter, she mentioned Jesus as a virtue, an aspect of herself, i.e. an aspect of Jesus, messiah-hood, being an aspect of her. She was actually using various aspects of characters to denote herself and beliefs. As far as I am aware, the only people who love Judas are the ones who wish that God didnt exist, and continue to tell themselves that in fact the God of the bible is in actually the devil, and that Lucifer is really God.

But oh its so silly to believe in God!! Its just all fairy stories!!

Then why do the elites of our society..the supposed cream of the crop intellectually, who orchestrate wars years in advance in order to further "the great plan", why do they worship Lucifer and BELIEVE IT, as much as a Christian believes in and worships God? and why is there such a fervent media effort to turn us all secular and atheist? Cos its all true

end of days guys, expect the antichrist soon.
__________________
http://aplacetospoutmyanger.blogspot.com
Http://www.YouTube.com/reallycoolman2003
Jesus Christ is the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Him.
thethinkingrebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2011, 11:53 PM   #12
lauren_almighty
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Lancashire
Posts: 6,875
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

thethinkingrebel said "she said she wants to create her own religion" and I don't think that was meant to be taken literally.

Judas is a metaphor. I said in the past that Lady Gaga is a demon I worship and people took it literally but I meant it in the same context as Gaga used for Judas.

She is a catholic by religion but she is drawn to men who are bad boys. So the men in her life are like Judas because they betray her but nothing can become between her and her relationship with God.

Any time an artist has a song out people twist the lyrics to make it look like they mean something much darker and satanic but when an artist actually deliberately sings about something like that then people take the artists word for it. You can't have it both ways.

Last edited by lauren_almighty; 19-04-2011 at 12:12 AM.
lauren_almighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2011, 12:04 AM   #13
lauren_almighty
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Lancashire
Posts: 6,875
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I just realised that this thread is full of religious people. I think it's hard to talk to religious people about this topic because they are biased and stick to their beliefs. I predict that many nasty and offensive comments are going to be aimed my way.

I think that Lady Gaga went a bit too far with the lyrics to Judas and I have to admit that even I am going off her a little bit because she seems to be getting too gimmicky. I don't like that in this song she is being offensive to religious people but I can see the message that she is trying to get across.

The retelling of the bible is probably going to be centred around Gaga's alien deity that belongs to the alien race within a race.
lauren_almighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2011, 12:08 AM   #14
deca
Senior Member
 
deca's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Lancashire
Posts: 18,372
Likes: 801 (528 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauren_almighty View Post
I just realised that this thread is full of religious people. I think it's hard to talk to religious people about this topic because they are biased and stick to their beliefs. I predict that many nasty and offensive comments are going to be aimed my way.

I think that Lady Gaga went a bit too far with the lyrics to Judas and I have to admit that even I am going off her a little bit because she seems to be getting too gimmicky. I don't like that in this song she is being offensive to religious people but I can see the message that she is trying to get across.

The retelling of the bible is probably going to be centred around Gaga's alien deity that belongs to the alien race within a race.
look Lauren this religious people what a rapture they want be happy until there is one...then the NWO can beam down Jesus for them .....then humanity can move on and and be enslaved they can`t have lady gaga changing the script.....now if Aliens were to suddenly turn up that be a different thing.
__________________
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 19-04-2011 at 12:10 AM.
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2011, 12:37 AM   #15
thethinkingrebel
Senior Member
 
thethinkingrebel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,763
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauren_almighty View Post
I just realised that this thread is full of religious people. I think it's hard to talk to religious people about this topic because they are biased and stick to their beliefs. I predict that many nasty and offensive comments are going to be aimed my way.

I think that Lady Gaga went a bit too far with the lyrics to Judas and I have to admit that even I am going off her a little bit because she seems to be getting too gimmicky. I don't like that in this song she is being offensive to religious people but I can see the message that she is trying to get across.

The retelling of the bible is probably going to be centred around Gaga's alien deity that belongs to the alien race within a race.
Oh yeahhh? yeahhh?

Why are you being so egotistical? assuming people are going to insult you? Nobody is that bothered that you have a differing opinion, its respected and understood, we all know you love Lady Gaga, well - like now is it? This thread is in no way aimed at you in any way.

You see, I know you think that you're saying Gaga's alien deity thing is supposed to make things seem less Satanic, but from what I have been researching, thats the exact way that the whole new age religion will be imposed upon humanity, ushering in the antichrist..By showing humanity we are all part of an intergalactic family, all the "old religions" will be pushed out, leading to the persecution of christians, and the deaths of millions. Until the true christ returns.

The people here are not religious, they simply have faith based on something different than you. Peoples intolerance of beliefs nowadays is astounding. I like how you claim we are biased and stick to our beliefs - when you do also. The only difference is I dont mind what you believe, and you can say whatever you like without me coming in and telling you you're wrong.

So in conclusion, Deca, I dont believe in a rapture..
Lauren, believe what you like, as will I.

If someone has a differing opinion, theres no need for you to insult them for it. BTW Deca, the NWO will beam down a Jesus for you. We know exactly how our Jesus will return, and a specific set of events is going to occur, its unfakeable. You will get your own New Age Messiah..then Christ will return and destroy him.

The only way the NWO could fake Jesus return and convince a true christian is by a, making a Hologram that has the power to resurrect the Dead, b, killing themselves and millions of soldiers at this Holograms hand in Megiddo c, destroying the world and rebuilding it, d, exacting the judgement of God on Billions.

see how unfakeable it is? They HAVE to make a new age christ, theres no other way. Thats why Christianity is such a threat, we were prewarned about what they plan to do by GOD..they know true christians wont believe, and it scuppers their plans. They have to eradicate us.

The rest can be manipulated to believe by the media, celebrities, even religious leaders.
__________________
http://aplacetospoutmyanger.blogspot.com
Http://www.YouTube.com/reallycoolman2003
Jesus Christ is the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Him.

Last edited by thethinkingrebel; 19-04-2011 at 12:39 AM.
thethinkingrebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2011, 12:43 AM   #16
deca
Senior Member
 
deca's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Lancashire
Posts: 18,372
Likes: 801 (528 Posts)
Default

hay 3rd time lucky ...lions, Spanish inquisition ...bluebeam
__________________
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2011, 01:03 AM   #17
lauren_almighty
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Lancashire
Posts: 6,875
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thethinkingrebel View Post
Oh yeahhh? yeahhh?

Why are you being so egotistical? assuming people are going to insult you? Nobody is that bothered that you have a differing opinion, its respected and understood, we all know you love Lady Gaga, well - like now is it? This thread is in no way aimed at you in any way.

You see, I know you think that you're saying Gaga's alien deity thing is supposed to make things seem less Satanic, but from what I have been researching, thats the exact way that the whole new age religion will be imposed upon humanity, ushering in the antichrist..By showing humanity we are all part of an intergalactic family, all the "old religions" will be pushed out, leading to the persecution of christians, and the deaths of millions. Until the true christ returns.

The people here are not religious, they simply have faith based on something different than you. Peoples intolerance of beliefs nowadays is astounding. I like how you claim we are biased and stick to our beliefs - when you do also. The only difference is I dont mind what you believe, and you can say whatever you like without me coming in and telling you you're wrong.

So in conclusion, Deca, I dont believe in a rapture..
Lauren, believe what you like, as will I.

If someone has a differing opinion, theres no need for you to insult them for it. BTW Deca, the NWO will beam down a Jesus for you. We know exactly how our Jesus will return, and a specific set of events is going to occur, its unfakeable. You will get your own New Age Messiah..then Christ will return and destroy him.

The only way the NWO could fake Jesus return and convince a true christian is by a, making a Hologram that has the power to resurrect the Dead, b, killing themselves and millions of soldiers at this Holograms hand in Megiddo c, destroying the world and rebuilding it, d, exacting the judgement of God on Billions.

see how unfakeable it is? They HAVE to make a new age christ, theres no other way. Thats why Christianity is such a threat, we were prewarned about what they plan to do by GOD..they know true christians wont believe, and it scuppers their plans. They have to eradicate us.

The rest can be manipulated to believe by the media, celebrities, even religious leaders.
oooh look at you. im only going by previous experiences. you know what has happened in the past. (the symbolism thread)

look, i'm being polite here. i know it's hard to see how somebody intends to come across in their posts but you are reading them in a way that is different to how i intended. i appreciate that you have your opinions. i have expressed mine. i like a healthy debate and i don't want your thread to die because people have resorted to arguing.

i wasn't bitching about religious people, because i believe that people can believe what they like and i know that religion brings comfort to some people. i've even found myself wanting to find faith in God sometimes.

everybody has their own analysis of Judas. that is how art was intended to be. i know that alot of people will disagree with me but to be honest, i like a challenge when it comes to debates.
lauren_almighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2011, 01:12 AM   #18
deca
Senior Member
 
deca's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Lancashire
Posts: 18,372
Likes: 801 (528 Posts)
Default

lauren_almighty find faith in yourself.....god helps them who helps themselves.....nothing to do with helping yourself to the cookie jar thou
__________________
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 19-04-2011 at 01:13 AM.
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2011, 01:18 AM   #19
jconnar
Senior Member
 
jconnar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: The Asylum
Posts: 4,092
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post
lauren_almighty find faith in yourself.....god helps them who helps themselves.....nothing to do with helping yourself to the cookie jar thou

Show me in the bible where it says this?
jconnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2011, 01:24 AM   #20
jconnar
Senior Member
 
jconnar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: The Asylum
Posts: 4,092
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thethinkingrebel View Post
See you are adding words in order to justify your opinion.


Read my blog,

OK


Quote:
This is her statement to God, she loves him (apparently) but something is pulling her away, probably the numerous demons that possess her. to say Jesus is her virtue? That actually makes no sense, Jesus is Lord and saviour, and most certainly is not her "moral essence", this sounds like pure idiocy unless you understand that Jesus was messiah to the Jews, and what she is saying is that she is a modern day Jesus and that her virtue is to be "anointed (one)" (wikipedia search for messiah). She is claiming that she is anointed, now considering her blasphemy already in this song and the next line stating she clings to the demonic form of Judas..I don't think that God has anointed this one.


Quote:
the only words I used extra were derived from the subject matter

Really?





So if I claim that Jesus is my virtue, I am claiming that I am the messiah? Do you know what a virtue is? So Christians should not consider Jesus as a virtue, to live like Jesus did? Didn't Jesus set the divine example that everyone should try to follow?
jconnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:54 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.