Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Human Race Get Off Your Knees

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 20-10-2011, 07:27 PM   #1
jaychurchforrest
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Prism Earth
Posts: 228
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Lightbulb A question about Icke's newest book

I am on page 274 of Human Race Get Off Your Knees and I am thinking about all the chapters all the time while I am reading. Whilst I am enjoying the book one question has came to my mind though.

Why did the reptilians not impose their NWO when they were engineering the DNA of current humans? Surely this makes the most sense?

Note. People who are going to say reptiles don't exist etc etc, don't waste your time, I have heard it all before, I will examine the evidence myself thank you. Answers from people who have studied much of Icke's work would be greatly appreciated.
jaychurchforrest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2011, 11:09 AM   #2
jaychurchforrest
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Prism Earth
Posts: 228
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default No one knows

So this seems to be the biggest problem to the whole reptilian theory. They could have taken over by now if they wanted to, when they 'created' us. As such this disproves the idea that reptilians are involved or else it disproves the idea that we are somehow a test tube creation of theirs. I am open to the ideas of Icke, but I do believe some are not explained properly in his book and there are massive issues relating to how the story joins up.

Yes, there is a conspiracy, at the very least, Capitalism its self is 1, a conspiring of the rich to stay rich, yes, there is a hell of a lot of proof that the world wars and finacial crisis have been engineered. Yes, Israel is the modern day Nazi Germany, yes, Satanism might be behind a lot of the evil in the world.

No, religion is not serpent worship, I feel better when I go to church, I do not feel drained in any form. I do believe in Jesus Christ also. I do believe he existed and I do believe he was a miracle worker. I believe he is an example for people to follow. I do not believe people should wait for his return though, like Bob Marley said, "you should look for yours on earth" rather than in heaven. Paradise on earth can be acheived. Religion does not have to be a divisive way to do this. I am a catholic and I have often got on with muslims. I feel between non extremists who are religious, as well as non religious non extremists, people do feel they have a lot in common and this is what will save the world.
jaychurchforrest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2011, 11:27 AM   #3
macchoi
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,482
Likes: 7 (6 Posts)
Default

I am about half way through the book and I have pondered the same thing.
macchoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2011, 11:30 AM   #4
jaychurchforrest
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Prism Earth
Posts: 228
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by macchoi View Post
I am about half way through the book and I have pondered the same thing.
I have tried searching the internet and this forum too and have been unable to find an answer to this question. It really is the elephant in the room I think.
jaychurchforrest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2011, 07:21 PM   #5
hugo_rune
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,246
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaychurchforrest View Post
Why did the reptilians not impose their NWO when they were engineering the DNA of current humans? Surely this makes the most sense?
Good question. Maybe:

If fear and the low vibrational level that goes with it is a food/energy source then the species as it is makes for feast time. It can be an emotional roller coaster out there if you let it be. Perhaps if the blue print was for a more docile human we wouldn't have the capacity to achieve the emotional levels that they need from us.

I honestly don't know, could be any number of reasons. Could just be sick puppies who enjoy manipulating a more intelligent human rather than lording it over a species more servile.
hugo_rune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2011, 08:42 PM   #6
gremlin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: moo moo land
Posts: 26,722
Likes: 1,735 (1,048 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaychurchforrest View Post
I am on page 274 of Human Race Get Off Your Knees and I am thinking about all the chapters all the time while I am reading. Whilst I am enjoying the book one question has came to my mind though.

Why did the reptilians not impose their NWO when they were engineering the DNA of current humans? Surely this makes the most sense?

Note. People who are going to say reptiles don't exist etc etc, don't waste your time, I have heard it all before, I will examine the evidence myself thank you. Answers from people who have studied much of Icke's work would be greatly appreciated.
It's to do with our free will. If you look at society today we just literally say yes all the time to everything, sign this sign that so we are giving our power away all the time. Universal contracts say to all beings that to take someone their must be a contract someone even before you enter this world.

And us humans need to have fear, the reptiles don't want robots they want humans in fear, feeds them you see.
__________________
“We trade real labor for fake money to pay fraudulent taxes on stuff we don’t own.” Doreen Hannes

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2011, 11:05 PM   #7
leafar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 470
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I've often wondered why they haven't already established a nwo. If I was in charge of the conspiracy I would have surely had in in place maybe a hundred or so years ago, well before 2012, rather than leaving it to the last minute.
leafar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2011, 01:34 AM   #8
macchoi
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,482
Likes: 7 (6 Posts)
Default

I can't stop thinking about this question. It does raise doubts about the reptilians.

Maybe other galactic beings interfered in the past, preventing the reptilians to establish a NWO earlier, and now they have somehow managed to gradually implement it.

Or, as mentioned earlier, if it was to be put in place immediately, we would have become accustomed to that way of life right away. We would not have been given the time to experience what happiness and freedom is, so when they DO implement NWO, it would arise negative feelings from the people.

So, they gave us time to be "free" and happy, and now that the NWO is being implemented, the people have become angry at these horrible changes in their mode of life, producing the negative energy the reptilians feed on, allowing them to sustain themselves in this reality.

Or, maybe it's because it took such a long time to establish the proper bloodline families to move their agenda forward.
macchoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2011, 07:17 PM   #9
jaychurchforrest
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Prism Earth
Posts: 228
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugo_rune View Post
Perhaps if the blue print was for a more docile human we wouldn't have the capacity to achieve the emotional levels that they need from us.

I honestly don't know, could be any number of reasons. Could just be sick puppies who enjoy manipulating a more intelligent human rather than lording it over a species more servile.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
It's to do with our free will. If you look at society today we just literally say yes all the time to everything, sign this sign that so we are giving our power away all the time. Universal contracts say to all beings that to take someone their must be a contract someone even before you enter this world.

And us humans need to have fear, the reptiles don't want robots they want humans in fear, feeds them you see.
Quote:
Originally Posted by leafar View Post
I've often wondered why they haven't already established a nwo. If I was in charge of the conspiracy I would have surely had in in place maybe a hundred or so years ago, well before 2012, rather than leaving it to the last minute.
Quote:
Originally Posted by macchoi View Post
I can't stop thinking about this question. It does raise doubts about the reptilians.

Maybe other galactic beings interfered in the past, preventing the reptilians to establish a NWO earlier, and now they have somehow managed to gradually implement it.

Or, as mentioned earlier, if it was to be put in place immediately, we would have become accustomed to that way of life right away. We would not have been given the time to experience what happiness and freedom is, so when they DO implement NWO, it would arise negative feelings from the people.

So, they gave us time to be "free" and happy, and now that the NWO is being implemented, the people have become angry at these horrible changes in their mode of life, producing the negative energy the reptilians feed on, allowing them to sustain themselves in this reality.

Or, maybe it's because it took such a long time to establish the proper bloodline families to move their agenda forward.
I see your point, although, it is possible that with the NWO system already established before human creation, they could use propoganda as a tool to encourage negativity. I mean, current newspapers for example are packed full of negative stories, I rarely finish reading a newspaper without feeling angry. They could say that although you servant workers are so loyal, these other workers in made up land have it much better. This would likely cause frustration, and DNA could be manipulated to ensure that these test tube humans were indeed more prone to frustration and negativity.

I also see what you mean about this idea of it being a challenge manipulating the more intelligent human than a servant but this would go against Icke's description of the lazy reptile who always wants the easy option.
jaychurchforrest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2011, 07:44 PM   #10
bemore
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Middle of the United Kingdom
Posts: 4,320
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I thought the NWO agenda could be to get numbers down to more manageable levels....where would that equate to feeding off energy I wonder.

Our written records only go so far.....maybe they allready have had full NWOs in place throughout our long history.

Maybe they allready rule the world and are smirking at us coming to realise???Maybe its intentional so we fear them more???
__________________
We need each others help.
bemore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2011, 08:53 PM   #11
jaychurchforrest
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Prism Earth
Posts: 228
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by bemore View Post
I thought the NWO agenda could be to get numbers down to more manageable levels....where would that equate to feeding off energy I wonder.

Our written records only go so far.....maybe they allready have had full NWOs in place throughout our long history.

Maybe they allready rule the world and are smirking at us coming to realise???Maybe its intentional so we fear them more???

Maybe...

jaychurchforrest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2011, 10:29 PM   #12
saty
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Earth
Posts: 3,205
Likes: 116 (74 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaychurchforrest View Post
Why did the reptilians not impose their NWO when they were engineering the DNA of current humans? Surely this makes the most sense?
simple.So that our conciousness can evolve.Humans are passive by nature and need external forces so they can realise who they really are.Let me ask you, if everything was perfect and there was no war,crime,poverty,disease would you evolve? No way..IF there was only evil or only good it would be pointless.Reptilians were given instructions by other ET races(mostly Sirians) that they can control humans so they can evolve to a certain point.If there were no instructions we would already be long dead or similar to those pods in matrix movies.
__________________
Ecclesiastes 11:7 "The light is sweet, and it is delightful for the eyes to see the sun"

Last edited by saty; 25-10-2011 at 10:31 PM.
saty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2011, 11:29 PM   #13
jaychurchforrest
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Prism Earth
Posts: 228
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by saty View Post
simple.So that our conciousness can evolve.Humans are passive by nature and need external forces so they can realise who they really are.Let me ask you, if everything was perfect and there was no war,crime,poverty,disease would you evolve? No way..IF there was only evil or only good it would be pointless.Reptilians were given instructions by other ET races(mostly Sirians) that they can control humans so they can evolve to a certain point.If there were no instructions we would already be long dead or similar to those pods in matrix movies.
Where did you hear this theory? Even so, the humanoids could have raised the first test tube babies to act and exist in a manner that suited them. The enviroment shapes vast amounts of a persons character as such the humanoids could shape the test tube babies the way they wanted. So it still does not explain why they did not impose the NWO when they had the perfect chance.
jaychurchforrest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2011, 06:10 AM   #14
rolf harris
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,379
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Earth is like a kiddies science project to them,
Or like Alex collier says we're DNA royalty so we get special treatment.
rolf harris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2011, 02:17 PM   #15
consciousness
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: To Infinity and Beyond
Posts: 3,308
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Is it perhaps possible that they were observing their creation to perfect them, and then initiate the NWO afterwards ? However, their creation became problematic to them and the creation became self aware ?
consciousness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2011, 02:18 PM   #16
consciousness
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: To Infinity and Beyond
Posts: 3,308
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

thus delaying the plans for a take over ?
consciousness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2011, 02:28 PM   #17
jaychurchforrest
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Prism Earth
Posts: 228
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by consciousness View Post
Is it perhaps possible that they were observing their creation to perfect them, and then initiate the NWO afterwards ? However, their creation became problematic to them and the creation became self aware ?
It is possible, anything is possible, but if the Icke theory is correct then they would have been able to perfect the test tube babies very quickly, it is easy to become another brick in the wall when you are born into it. If the reptilians are as clever as Icke has made them out to be (with all there technology and the engineering of human DNA after defeating the perfect humans) then the NWO would have been imposed by them by now because it is the easiest option, and reptilies always seek the easy option because they are lazy.

I should say the NWO is a threat, but the reptilian theory that Icke gives in his book just does not convince me. I am still left unconvinced. I think what we are dealing with is some very nasty people,who are inbred (for many generations) and as such fucked up in the head hence the world we live in today, totaly messed up by cunts who rule the world.
jaychurchforrest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2011, 02:35 PM   #18
jaychurchforrest
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Prism Earth
Posts: 228
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolf harris View Post
Earth is like a kiddies science project to them,
Or like Alex collier says we're DNA royalty so we get special treatment.
According to Icke, the Reptilians are lazy, so playing with us would probably not be of interest to them when they have very real goals to acheive. Goals that could have been achieved quite comfortably by now if Icke's version of events is true.

Moving on to Alex collier, DNA royalty, have you looked in the mirror? When I look in the mirror and when I look at other people, I see evolved monkeys. When I look at the behaviour of people around the world, People sticking a stick up Gaddifi's arse, Gaddifi ruling the people of Libya unjustly, the illegal wars by the US and UK, NAZI Israel, and the election of the Tories in England during a banking crisis even though the Tory party are EVEN MORE in the pockets of the banks than the Labour party, which was actually quite difficult to achive. A large number of human beings are hopeless. With the rest not much better, and I include myself in that. We all have many flaws.
jaychurchforrest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2011, 02:42 AM   #19
nirvana
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: here now
Posts: 4,735
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaychurchforrest View Post
I am on page 274 of Human Race Get Off Your Knees and I am thinking about all the chapters all the time while I am reading. Whilst I am enjoying the book one question has came to my mind though.

Why did the reptilians not impose their NWO when they were engineering the DNA of current humans? Surely this makes the most sense?

Note. People who are going to say reptiles don't exist etc etc, don't waste your time, I have heard it all before, I will examine the evidence myself thank you. Answers from people who have studied much of Icke's work would be greatly appreciated.

Because reptilians may not be real
nirvana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2011, 08:34 PM   #20
darryl84
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: London
Posts: 1,135
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

The obvious and simple answer is, they didn't need too.. they could control the world with all their technology, whilst humanity was in serious ignorance thinking the world was flat.. the only reason they are having to up the ante now (big failure by the way) is because people are 'waking up', vibrational change, dark controlled epoch too light controlled epoch, aka 3d too 5d.

Also, i'd like to point out, the vibrational epoch change cant be stopped, only slowed down, the reptilains know this, they just travel to the point of the cycle where the dark epoch kicks in again and continue their control from there, and thus maintaining the energetic sustenance vampiring they do. So whats the point of the reptilians passing down advanced NWO technology to their hybrid lackeys say two or three thousand years ago when it just increases the chance that those lackeys might cock something up (they need the earth remember for their slaves to live on during the dark epoch), and maybe even try and out do them by developing the technology even further during those two or three thousand of years. So with that in mind, what makes more sense? risk that, or chuck out the advanced technology in the last 50 or so years to help delay the epoch change as much as possible, and thus squeeze a bit more energetic juice out of the evolving slaves before they go out of sight for an epoch shift.
__________________
"It is simply a cosmic game, so don't take it too seriously." - David Icke
"All you need is love." - The Beatles
"Time isn’t precious at all, because it is an illusion. What you perceive as precious is not time but the one point that is out of time: the Now. That is precious indeed. The more you are focused on time—past and future—the more you miss the Now, the most precious thing there is." - Eckhart Tolle

Last edited by darryl84; 28-10-2011 at 08:46 PM.
darryl84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:30 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.