Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Hidden Science & Advanced Technology

Old 23-12-2018, 11:12 PM   #41
elshaper
Inactive

https://youtu.be/mlIgjiGCWYY?t=1672
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2018, 11:06 AM   #42
noncooperation

Quote:
Originally Posted by techman View Post
Watched David's latest videocast where he's on location and talking in front of the Nikola Tesla statue. Icke mentioned that Tesla had 300 patents to his name, including wireless technology, infrared beams as well as free energy. A man of many talents and achievements, but sadly not someone who has been greatly credited, in fact he's often (from what I read) been portrayed as a mad scientist for one of a better word, by many within and outside the mainstream scientific community. Whether or not Tesla did indeed discover free energy by tapping into the fabric of the universe I don't know, but I suspect his claims are highly dubious.

I still have a hard time accepting the idea that free energy exists at all by harnessing the fabric or space around us and it being infinite. Talk to anyone about free energy and they will absolutely state that it's impossible. They will also say that no energy is free. Even if free energy exists the people running the world would still be able to charge people to use it. If you could power your home forever using rain water, the government/tptp would still try (and no doubt would succeed) to charge people to use it as a means of energy for their home.
You are surrounded by proof - MASSIVE amounts of energy is everywhere, from electric storms etc. right down to the atomic level.

There 'should be' 1000's of REAL, high quality photograph's of earth from space/moon all over the internet - WHERE ARE THEY?!
noncooperation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2018, 02:12 PM   #43
thermion

Tesla was certainly a genius and patented many devices we use today. But the 'free energy' stuff? I doubt it. After 100 years and no one has discovered in independently - anywhere in the world? If he did it and it was 'suppressed' someone somewhere would have found it by now.

Free energy may well be available when we further develop our understanding of physics. It may well be already known about, but maybe it's deliberately kept hidden as humanity simply can't be trusted not to misuse it, possibly on a scale that makes nuclear weapons look trivial.
thermion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2018, 02:36 PM   #44
noncooperation

Quote:
Originally Posted by thermion View Post
Tesla was certainly a genius and patented many devices we use today. But the 'free energy' stuff? I doubt it. After 100 years and no one has discovered in independently - anywhere in the world? If he did it and it was 'suppressed' someone somewhere would have found it by now.

Free energy may well be available when we further develop our understanding of physics. It may well be already known about, but maybe it's deliberately kept hidden as humanity simply can't be trusted not to misuse it, possibly on a scale that makes nuclear weapons look trivial.
I think you are just repeating what you have been fed all your life and actually don't really understand the subject which you are trying to sound like an authority on.

There are many very important and huge reasons why the big corporations and powers that be would want this new physics technology suppressed, and so far i think they have done quite well at it.

If the world had free energy (or very cheap) image what would happen...
Poor countries wouldn't be poor anymore and therefore not so controllable and the powers that be would loose their control that they currently enjoy.

All arid & dry areas of the planet could be slowly returned to having green living ground cover with desalinated water produced and pumped from very cheap energy. Think about it, the implications are quite amazing.

There 'should be' 1000's of REAL, high quality photograph's of earth from space/moon all over the internet - WHERE ARE THEY?!
noncooperation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2018, 04:20 PM   #45
thermion

Yes, yes noncoo - we all know the reasons why it might be suppressed and the vested interests in keeping the status quo. We also all know the long-term benefits of it being a reality, although in the short term it would be quite chaotic for obvious reasons.

Maybe you missed my main point. If someone managed to do it one hundred years ago (and left hints if you believe that) then how come it has not been rediscovered and released since then?

Are you suggesting that every workshop, laboratory, attic or garage across the world is spied upon to stifle such development? Even if you believe Western students/researchers have their work suppressed this surely cannot extend to enterprising students in Iran, China, North Korea, Cuba, India, etc.

There are supposed to be various clues as to how Tesla did it. With these clues, an obvious need and some intrepid researchers or students, it should be out there by now.

Neither Keshe nor QEG got anywhere - and both of those groups gave their plans out freely. Whatever happened to them I wonder?
thermion is offline   Reply With Quote