Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 17-04-2009, 10:15 PM   #41
tussin

to freemasonry they view Baphoment as wisdom.

also in the hiram key, it ties christianity and freemasonry back to egypt.
tussin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2009, 10:20 PM   #42
lightgiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by darketernal View Post
Do you understand what you are taking upon yourself, and do you do so of your own free will?
Tell me?what am I taking upon myself.

Last edited by lightgiver; 17-04-2009 at 10:25 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2009, 10:23 PM   #43
avaruus

sacred grove

yet another druid hint
Old 17-04-2009, 10:23 PM   #44
lightgiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariag View Post
im sure that you are aware that you are being rude to a mod?
Do you think that?

I have received a damn site worse,and that is a civil question,I hear of all his claims and I ask for proof of his claims.

are mods above everyone else or something,I smell big brother in your reply.
Old 17-04-2009, 10:29 PM   #45
mariag

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
Do you think that?

I have received a damn site worse,and that is a civil question,I hear of all his claims and I ask for proof of his claims.

are mods above everyone else or something,I smell big brother in your reply.
if you want proof of his claims you might want proofs of mine too? hence we bare from same background
We don't wanna kill no mexican
But we've got ten itchy fingers
and one thing to declare
mariag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2009, 10:30 PM   #46
lightgiver

Default Claims

Quote:
if you want proof of his claims you might want proofs of mine too? hence we bare from same background
Well tell us all then?No point in beating around the bush,I am sure we would all love to hear.
Old 17-04-2009, 10:31 PM   #47
avaruus

stay on the topic please
Old 17-04-2009, 10:40 PM   #48
mariag

Quote:
Well tell us all then?No point in beating around the bush,I am sure we would all love to hear.
well i was not picking on you and I think also that we should stay on subject .
no harm done here.
So what do you think about ´the Bohemian Groove?
and one thing to declare
Old 17-04-2009, 10:55 PM   #49
amethyst
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by tussin View Post
to freemasonry they view Baphoment as wisdom.

also in the hiram key, it ties christianity and freemasonry back to egypt.

Freemasonry has some of it's roots in ancient Egypt as well as ancient Babylon. So does Roman Catholic "Christianity" propagated by the Roman Catholic church.

True Christianity, which merely follows the simple yet profound teachings taught by Christ, has no ties whatsoever to ancient Egypt or ancient Babylon.

This is yet another false myth that the two are the same or that they resemble one another. They do not in any way. This has unfortunatunely been taught that they are one in the same and they are not.

Roman Catholicism has "used" Jesus Christ and His teachings for it's own ends as do many false "religions".

Last edited by amethyst; 17-04-2009 at 11:00 PM.
amethyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2009, 10:58 PM   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by darketernal View Post
The question becomes how much was even the early churches in the first 100 years changed from the original Gnostics who my ancestors subverted the teachings of though my friend. How accurate are your gospels after they were rewritten by the hands of the bloodlines? I will not argue that the Gnostics had discovered some spiritual truths, because if they had not, they would not have been subverted as they were to create what is now called Christianity.
The real reason for persecuting the Gnostics was because they were giving away too many of the Church's secrets that were meant to be kept out of the hands of the Profane: http://www.earlychristianwritings.co...ecretmark.html

Quote:
But since the foul demons are always devising destruction for the race of men, Carpocrates, instructed by them and using deceitful arts, so enslaved a certain presbyter of the church in Alexandria that he got from him a copy of the secret Gospel, which he both interpreted according to his blasphemous and carnal doctrine and, moreover, polluted, mixing with the spotless and holy words utterly shameless lies. From this mixture is drawn off the teaching of the Carpocratians.

To them, therefore, as I said above, one must never give way; nor, when they put forward their falsifications, should one concede that the secret Gospel is by Mark, but should even deny it on oath. For, "Not all true things are to be said to all men". For this reason the Wisdom of God, through Solomon, advises, "Answer the fool from his folly", teaching that the light of the truth should be hidden from those who are mentally blind. Again it says, "From him who has not shall be taken away", and "Let the fool walk in darkness". But we are "children of Light", having been illuminated by "the dayspring" of the spirit of the Lord "from on high", and "Where the Spirit of the Lord is", it says, "there is liberty", for "All things are pure to the pure".
But this is getting rather off the subject of the thread...

Last edited by 1977; 17-04-2009 at 11:05 PM.
1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2009, 11:04 PM   #51
phildee3

Quote:
Originally Posted by amethyst View Post

True Christianity, which merely follows the simple yet profound teachings taught by Christ, has no ties whatsoever to ancient Egypt
Except that's where Jesus spent his formative years!!
Old 17-04-2009, 11:05 PM   #52
lightgiver

Default Marduk

Quote:
well i was not picking on you and I think also that we should stay on subject .
no harm done here.
So what do you think about ´the Bohemian Groove?
I think and feel it is well evil and needs destroying with a bull dozer and I am willing to do this,and bohemian grove is Pagan in nature and is related to marduk which I have done a thread on it somewhere, but am unable to find it in the maze of threads on here,but I am sure you will know about it if you are who you say you are.

I know you were not picking on me,but I am genuinely interested in DEs claims and want to know who he is,and the connections he claims he is connected to.

After all this is a conspiracy forum.

Last edited by lightgiver; 17-04-2009 at 11:07 PM.
Old 17-04-2009, 11:12 PM   #53
amethyst
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by phildee3 View Post
Except that's where Jesus spent his formative years!!
Yes, he was there for a short time as a child, when His parents had to flee from the wrath of King Herod who was attempting to kill all the first born male children in Judea.

But Christ's teaching did not come from Egypt.
amethyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2009, 11:14 PM   #54

Quote:
and bohemian grove is Pagan in nature
Quite true, and the key word is "in nature". Or more appropriately, "in Nature":

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Golden Ass
“Behold, Lucius, moved with thy supplications, I am present; I, who am Nature, the parent of things, mistress of all the elements, initial progeny of the ages, the highest of the divinities, queen of departed spirits, the first of the celestials, of gods and goddesses the sole likeness of all: who rule by my nod the luminous heights of the heavens, the salubrious breezes of the sea, and the woful silences of the infernal regions, and whose divinity, in itself but one, is venerated by all the earth, in many characters, various rites, and different appellations. Hence the primitive Phrygians call me Pessinuntica, the mother of the gods; the Attic Autochthons, Cecropian Minerva; the wave-surrounded Cyprians, Paphian Venus; the arrow-bearing Cretans, Dictynnian Diana; the three-tongued Sicilians, Stygian Proserpina; and the inhabitants of Eleusis, the ancient goddess Ceres. Some, again, have invoked me as Juno, others as Bellona, others as Hecaté, and others as Rhamnusia; and those who are enlightened by the emerging rays of the rising sun, the Æthiopians, and Aryans, and likewise the Ægyptians powerful in ancient learning, who reverence my divinity with ceremonies perfectly proper, call me by my true appellation Queen Isis.”
http://sacred-texts.com/cla/ebm/ebm05.htm

Quote:
and is related to marduk
No, it's not!

Last edited by 1977; 17-04-2009 at 11:16 PM.
Old 17-04-2009, 11:21 PM   #55
lightgiver

Default Molech ,marduk or just plain concrete.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1977 View Post
Quite true, and the key word is "in nature". Or more appropriately, "in Nature": http://sacred-texts.com/cla/ebm/ebm05.htm

No, it's not!
I beg to differ,still pagan though I agree with that one,It matters not,its only made of concrete wood and stone nothing a bulldozer would not sort out,quite insane to be honest, grown man and probably a few women here and there, and they are the ones running the planet, get together and perform such monstrosity's, and the rest of the insanity what the public do not get to see deep in the woods.
and then we are supposed to believe the garbage they pump out on a daily basis

Things never cease to amaze me in this insane world.

You will not be seeing that one on the six o clock MSM news channel for the world to see.

Bohemian Grove is a sacrificial shrine to Marduk, the sinister rouge Anunnaki who never left Earth. The elite Illuminati are his direct human descendants who still make human sacrifices to him, both to pay homage to their living, earthbound ancestral god and to supplement Marduk's existing stranglehold on humanity through manipulation of negative energy forces (dark magic). Marduk never returned to planet Nibiru after the last nuclear war, and has illegally claimed Earth as his own,refusing to relinquish control of the planet, it's assets, and mankind to the ruling clan currently residing on Nibiru in 2012 as agreed. He has secretly been in power here for thousands of years, and there has been an ongoing covert inter-clan conflict over the rule of Earth that will soon go overt. We human slaves are being groomed to fight a war against the incoming ruling Anunnaki, who we will be misled to believe are "alien invaders", when the truth is that the real invaders (Murduk and his clan) are already here, living in - and controlling the world from - Area 51.

could it be I wonder??

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...t=55745&page=2

Last edited by lightgiver; 17-04-2009 at 11:30 PM.
Old 17-04-2009, 11:31 PM   #56
mariag

Quote:
I think and feel it is well evil and needs destroying with a bull dozer and I am willing to do this,and bohemian grove is Pagan in nature and is related to marduk which I have done a thread on it somewhere, but am unable to find it in the maze of threads on here,but I am sure you will know about it if you are who you say you are.

I know you were not picking on me,but I am genuinely interested in DEs claims and want to know who he is,and the connections he claims he is connected to.

After all this is a conspiracy forum.
I am certain that what goes on in the Groove is wrong and terrible and has to be stopped . But I dont think bulldozing is the answer. Violence is not the way to solve problems .
Yes I know things but I would not relate BG to Marduk directly hence its a place where the Elite gather for manifesto of occult ways.
I doubt that the illuminati are paganist though
and one thing to declare
Old 17-04-2009, 11:32 PM   #57
lightgiver

Default Idols

Quote:
I am certain that what goes on in the Groove is wrong and terrible and has to be stopped . But I dont think bulldozing is the answer. Violence is not the way to solve problems .
Yes I know things but I would not relate BG to Marduk directly hence its a place where the Elite gather for manifesto of occult ways.
I doubt that the illuminati are paganist though
Bulldozing a concrete Idol is not violence

here is that link I was telling you about. http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...t=55745&page=2

I would say the Illuminati are satanic.

This will give you an Idea what the Illuminati get up to,but not necessarily always with adults.

Last edited by lightgiver; 17-04-2009 at 11:36 PM.
Old 17-04-2009, 11:32 PM   #58

Quote:
Things never cease to amaze me in this insane world.

You will not be seeing that one on the six o clock MSM news channel for the world to see.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzVRLt4i-mc

Bohemian Grove is a sacrificial shrine to Marduk, the sinister rouge Anunnaki who never left Earth. The elite Illuminati are his direct human descendants who still make human sacrifices to him, both to pay homage to their living, earthbound ancestral god and to supplement Marduk's existing stranglehold on humanity through manipulation of negative energy forces (dark magic). Marduk never returned to planet Nibiru after the last nuclear war, and has illegally claimed Earth as his own,refusing to relinquish control of the planet, it's assets, and mankind to the ruling clan currently residing on Nibiru in 2012 as agreed. He has secretly been in power here for thousands of years, and there has been an ongoing covert inter-clan conflict over the rule of Earth that will soon go overt. We human slaves are being groomed to fight a war against the incoming ruling Anunnaki, who we will be misled to believe are "alien invaders", when the truth is that the real invaders (Murduk and his clan) are already here, living in - and controlling the world from - Area 51.

could it be I wonder??
That video simply repeats Alex Jones' completely wrong assertion that it is Moloch. It is not. And the rest of what you posted is nonsense made up by Sitchin that has nothing to do with anything.

The clip from Ickey is more correct when he connects it with Inanna/Ishtar.

Read the thread, please!

Last edited by 1977; 17-04-2009 at 11:40 PM.
Old 17-04-2009, 11:32 PM   #59
cheeb
Banned

Default The Onager...!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1977 View Post
The Golden Ass

“Behold, Lucius, moved with thy supplications, I am present; I, who am Nature, the parent of things, mistress of all the elements, initial progeny of the ages, the highest of the divinities, queen of departed spirits, the first of the celestials, of gods and goddesses the sole likeness of all: who rule by my nod the luminous heights of the heavens, the salubrious breezes of the sea, and the woful silences of the infernal regions, and whose divinity, in itself but one, is venerated by all the earth, in many characters, various rites, and different appellations. Hence the primitive Phrygians call me Pessinuntica, the mother of the gods; the Attic Autochthons, Cecropian Minerva; the wave-surrounded Cyprians, Paphian Venus; the arrow-bearing Cretans, Dictynnian Diana; the three-tongued Sicilians, Stygian Proserpina; and the inhabitants of Eleusis, the ancient goddess Ceres. Some, again, have invoked me as Juno, others as Bellona, others as Hecaté, and others as Rhamnusia; and those who are enlightened by the emerging rays of the rising sun, the Æthiopians, and Aryans, and likewise the Ægyptians powerful in ancient learning, who reverence my divinity with ceremonies perfectly proper, call me by my true appellation Queen Isis.”(
Interesting Because The Jews Were Duped Into Worshipping The Golden Onager,

Alexamenos worships god’.

You can see Alexamenos on the left, worshiping his ‘god’, who is a man with a donkey’s head, hanging on a cross.

The donkey-guy is Jesus...!!!

cheeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2009, 11:38 PM   #60
mariag

Quote:
Bulldozing a concrete Idol is not violence

here is that link I was telling you about. http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...t=55745&page=2

I would say the Illuminati are satanic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsKX5RO_OMA

This will give you an Idea what the Illuminati get up to,but not necessarily always with adults.
Ah well if you want it to be satanic then it is satanic in your world
and one thing to declare