Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

Old 20-10-2016, 01:13 AM   #121
amanda gabriel

22. Chloe Valentine 4 years - Deceased.

"...history of abuse and neglect. ... Chloe was the subject of more than 20 notifications to child protection." (theconversation.com/abuse-and-neglect-australias-child-protection... 23rd October 2014.)

23. Tanilla Warrick-Deaves 2 years - Deceased.

"...it became known that more than 100 reports had been made .... ... they watched a tiny pink coffin being lowered into the ground." (m.dailymercury.com.au 1st June 2014.)

24. William Tyrell 3 and a half years - Missing possibly Deceased.

Known to professional agencies.

The death of every Child impacts on us as a society. The fact that the list above could be compiled at all - is a sad reflection on us all. It is compounded by the fact that more often than not - Children/Family are known to Police and other professional agencies.

People have shared their painful experiences with me and provided me with documented information and evidence. All Children deserve to be protected.

Nydelig Unger - You are not Nameless and You are not Forgotten.

Much Respect - as we seek answers to our questions, Peace for our anger, solutions for the problems and a united voice for All Children - Amanda

NB: Many thanks to the two researchers who assisted me. Likewise many thanks to all those who continue to support the Child Abuse Whistleblowers Community page - visibly and otherwise.
amanda gabriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2016, 03:20 AM   #122
the tealady
Forum Advisor

As I recall, David Mamo's killer spent very little time in jail. However, as his grandfather is a high ranking OMC gang leader I doubt his life will be anything but relaxed.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2016, 01:28 PM   #123
baboshka1
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda gabriel View Post
22. Chloe Valentine 4 years - Deceased.

"...history of abuse and neglect. ... Chloe was the subject of more than 20 notifications to child protection." (theconversation.com/abuse-and-neglect-australias-child-protection... 23rd October 2014.)

23. Tanilla Warrick-Deaves 2 years - Deceased.

"...it became known that more than 100 reports had been made .... ... they watched a tiny pink coffin being lowered into the ground." (m.dailymercury.com.au 1st June 2014.)

24. William Tyrell 3 and a half years - Missing possibly Deceased.

Known to professional agencies.

The death of every Child impacts on us as a society. The fact that the list above could be compiled at all - is a sad reflection on us all. It is compounded by the fact that more often than not - Children/Family are known to Police and other professional agencies.

People have shared their painful experiences with me and provided me with documented information and evidence. All Children deserve to be protected.

Nydelig Unger - You are not Nameless and You are not Forgotten.

Much Respect - as we seek answers to our questions, Peace for our anger, solutions for the problems and a united voice for All Children - Amanda

NB: Many thanks to the two researchers who assisted me. Likewise many thanks to all those who continue to support the Child Abuse Whistleblowers Community page - visibly and otherwise.

A thank you to you also Amanda for all the hard work you have put into this
baboshka1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2016, 07:40 AM   #124
caronheg

I hope atleast those dark snuff movies involving children might come to an end.
caronheg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2016, 12:50 AM   #125
amanda gabriel

Here's what happened when I recently asked a legal question. The question I asked was based purely on legal procedure.

I will state very clearly here that I was not and am still not placing any focus on the Judge, the court or the outcome. I am very interested in why a particular legal procedure was in place.

1. The title of the news article is: Catholic priest Father Neru Leuea found not guilty of sexual intercourse without consent. The link to the news article is: http://www.areanews.com.au/.../4233....uilty-of-rape/

2. My interest in the news article was and still is based on legal procedure that was applied. The trial was by Judge only with no Jury.

Section 80 of the Australian Constitution states very clearly that every offence under the auspices of the Commonwealth will be tried by a Jury.

3. I contacted a major local court to ask my question - purely about the legal procedure of why there was no Jury. The court officer was polite but could not answer my question on legal procedure. She deferred to her superior. She returned to the phone after politely excusing herself and gave me a phone number for the DPP (Department of Public Prosecutions).

4. I utilised the phone number given to me for the DPP. The person who answered the phone at the office of the DPP could not answer my question on legal procedure. She deferred to someone I can only assume is her superior. She returned to the phone and would not answer my question. No reference to any legislation was provided - nothing. I mentioned Section 80 of the Australian Constitution and still she could not/would not answer. I was polite and she told me she would have to terminate the phone call - several times she stated this - as I was making comments of - I have to get my head around this....

I could not believe the DPP could not or would not answer my question - purely about legal PROCEDURE?????

I stated no you will not terminate this phone call - I am being polite as are you - you have not answered my question about legal PROCEDURE - I called you and I will terminate the phone call. Which I did. I do not know whether they record phone calls - as so many professional agencies do these days.

5. Finally - from within a Closed Group and via a Share of my thread I received some answers and even links to legislative procedures. (NB: I am referring to fb.)

In part:

" ... it is straightforward. The charges were State based not Commonwealth offences."

"The answer to your question is that the DPP must have agreed to the defendant's request for a Judge alone trial. If the DPP does not agree, there must be a Jury trial...."

The comments above come from a person who is a legal practitioner.

Further:

" .... However generally speaking, the Registry staff of the Local Court should assist you on procedural questions or make the file available to you for inspection, should they be permitted by the Court. The office of the DPP do not have to speak with you at all.

You have the option in each case to make an application under GIPPA for documents (The Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009 (NSW). This is known as Freedom of Information. There is a small fee for this.

NB: The DPP office is exempt from producing documents relating to their prosecuting functions (Schedule 2 Item 1)."

So there you have it people - a random exercise on how to find the answer - to a specific question - regarding legal procedure. What I have been given via two random individuals is wonderful - now I can continue to ask questions - research via the legislation cited and find more information and evidence - with which to enrich my critical thinking skills.

The aim of sharing the outcome of my question asking adventure, is to assist anyone who is reading this post. Keep learning everyone and keep thinking - not just literally or even laterally - but - deeply and critically. Don't forget to engage in Creative Thinking as well - where we problem solve.

Much Respect & Much Peace - as we continue to seek answers to all our questions - Amanda

NB: Huge expression of heartfelt gratitude to those who read, participated, shared and ultimately assisted by providing answers to my simple and uncomplicated questions about legal procedure.

I will now continue my personal research. I am keen to learn why the allegation/historical report of Child Sexual Assault was not a Commonwealth offence and why seemingly - at first sight - the DPP appear to be well protected and even immune to legal scrutiny - from the public that they represent. Let's see what my research will uncover.

Last edited by amanda gabriel; 24-10-2016 at 01:09 AM. Reason: Omission
Old 29-10-2016, 11:59 PM   #126
amanda gabriel

As this thread is well viewed - and - with regard to my most recent update above - I want to request questions from the public, as I continue my (personal) legal research.

One question already posed to me is: Why was the charge State based and not Commonwealth based??

One question I ask myself is about the initial charge that was preferred. The charge being based on sex without consent. My understanding is that the historical report involved a Child. Since when does a Child consent to sex?????

Admittedly I do not have access to the charge papers or any Police investigation notes and records however I want to be fair to the Police.

I know that Police can only work with the legislation that is available to them and their professional training and development - I speak from experience.

Thank you again for keeping this thread alive,as it were....

Much Respect & Much Peace - as we seek answers to our questions - Amanda
Old 30-10-2016, 02:59 AM   #127
the tealady
Forum Advisor

I am curious about the seizure of children from their parents by child workers instead of the police. Surely the police need to see proof before a child is taken, rather than after.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
Old 30-10-2016, 11:23 PM   #128
amanda gabriel

Tealady - from my (former) Policing experience - I only ever participated in the removal of a Child - when it was absolutely necessary.

The circumstance depends on whether a Child is actually at an extreme Risk of Harm - but - it does appear, in this day and age that professional agencies remove Children from a range of, shall we say, harmful situations.

My prime concern is that so many Children die at the the hands of those who care for them - why were they left in situations of Extreme Harm????

In some circumstances anywhere from a few notifications to hundreds of notifications - are available to those professionals who CAN take action. It beggars belief....

Thanks for providing me with a stimulating question.

Much Respect & Much Peace - Amanda
Old 30-10-2016, 11:58 PM   #129
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda gabriel View Post
Tealady - from my (former) Policing experience - I only ever participated in the removal of a Child - when it was absolutely necessary.

The circumstance depends on whether a Child is actually at an extreme Risk of Harm - but - it does appear, in this day and age that professional agencies remove Children from a range of, shall we say, harmful situations.

My prime concern is that so many Children die at the the hands of those who care for them - why were they left in situations of Extreme Harm????

In some circumstances anywhere from a few notifications to hundreds of notifications - are available to those professionals who CAN take action. It beggars belief....

Thanks for providing me with a stimulating question.

Thanks Amanda. I can identify with that.

During my social work days (in emergency relief) I had to report a number of incidents. The secrecy of that department used to frustrate me because I would have ongoing contact with these families - infants and children NOT removed and they would never collaborate with outside agencies.

One mother would look at her tiny infant and tell me how evil he was - I witnessed her slapping him (there no phones back them to record the marks). She didn't name him until he was nine months old because she knew he would be taken away like the others were - and he remained with her until he was over a year old. I used to worry myself sick over this child and what she might be doing or not doing with him.

I do not think she ever received any mental health support either. The whole thing was scandalously mismanaged.

Old 31-10-2016, 09:15 PM   #130
amanda gabriel

Update: It is critical that people record each and every event that occurs. Whether the event refers directly to Child Abuse or any criminal offence that involves a Child - record the information and evidence. As an example: Should there be a current AVO (Apprehended Violence Order) and you also have a matter before the Family Court - Police may elect not to act on the criminal offence of Breach of AVO.

This is when it becomes extremely important to record each and every event - particularly when a Child is involved. I have the confidence of many many many people. It appears that in some locations Police will not take action when a matter is before the Family Court and sometimes they will.

On a personal note I am researching why this is happening and upon what Lawful Excuse Police rely. To be fair to Police, they can only work with the legislation that is available to them and with whatever professional development is offered to them and in which they participate.

It is becoming increasingly obvious to me that professional agencies are not acting on information and evidence. There have to be Lawful excuses upon which the employees of the professional agencies rely.

What I share within this post is vital. Everyone who needs to record information and evidence needs to do so within a Statutory Declaration - it is the safest and strongest method for recording information and evidence.

Be aware - this is not legal advice it is practical advice. People who read through the posts on the Child Abuse Whistleblowers Community page can utilise their own free will - to learn from any practical information that is shared there and via other sites via the worldwideweb.

When a professional agency does not/cannot. refuses to take action - then at the very least have the event recorded in writing and witnessed. Statutory Declarations can be downloaded from the worldwideweb. You can type it up or you can print off the sheet and write by your own handwriting. If you cannot read and write - you can still make a Statutory Declaration with the help of someone who can read and write - just make sure it is read out aloud to you and you sign or make your mark in front of a JP (Justice of the Peace) or other authorised person.

Am currently working on my physical health and researching - so please know that I will post more frequently when I am able to do so and I will always share important information and evidence - as my conscience, intellect and logic dictates.

Stay safe and record everything. Remember to utilise the formula of: Time - Date - Place and then describe the main details. Do your best to adhere to the main aspects of the event. As I have already stated before - should you recall more detail after you have already made a Statutory Declaration - make another one as an addition - do not change anything in the first Statutory Declaration - simply make another Statutory Declaration and state that it contains additional information.

Much Respect & Much Peace - as we seek answers and action in order to protect All Children - Amanda
Old 11-12-2016, 09:06 PM   #131
amanda gabriel

The suggestion was posed to me - to make notes regarding the Pizzagate Documentary - this I did.

EXTREME TRIGGER WARNING - EXTREME TRIGGER WARNING Victims and Witnesses do not need to read through the notes or view the documentary.

Pizzagate the Documentary - Titus Frost 1:46:06 minutes - Operation: Deatheaters

An EXTREME TRIGGER WARNING must be posted with any 'share' of this extremely disturbing documentary - whether deemed factual or not. An EXTREME TRIGGER WARNING will indicate depth of intellectual thought for Victims and Witnesses.

All Researchers/Students/Interested People - please consider reading the following notes then view the documentary with the 'mute' button active - the choice is yours but I make the suggestion as a courtesy based on conscience, ethic based concern and moral dignity.

46 seconds Conspiracy of Silence is a banned documentary. It is also known as the Franklin Credit Union Scandal. Still available for viewing on the worldwideweb. It is well made and worth viewing for those people who like to utilise their Cognition and Cognitive Dissonance and to learn. The documentary was scheduled to be beamed out on the television and was pulled at the last minute. Who decided to ban the documentary? Which television board of Directors decided to pull the documentary and why?

52 seconds Hampstead Cover Up. Why mention this at all? This topic is complex and has many trails in many directions. Clear decisive critical thought is needed when deciding to research this topic.

1:03 minutes Jimmy Savile. Why mention his name?The person is deceased therefore no legal action can be undertaken. Victims and Witnesses may decide to come forward and speak about what they known, what they endured or witnessed.

1:06 minutes Jeffery Epstein. Why mention his name? Information and evidence need to be given directly to those who can take proper legislative action. Why mention the name of a living person? All information and evidence that is made public is now in a way contaminated - which means that any proper information and evidence that can be placed before a court, will be in jeopardy of obtaining an unbiased Judge and or Jury. Why do this???

2:07 mimutes Admission that all the information may not be accurate but admits it is the best that he (Titus Frost) could do. Requests Professional Agencies take action and that individuals conduct their own research.

Is this an honest mistake? Is the above admission by Titus Frost sincere or is he protecting himself as per instructions?? Why did he not make copies of his documentary to be held in trust and provide copies to Professional Agencies for them to proceed to investigate in an appropriate manner?? Is he uneducated and unknowing or is he a victim of another type?

2:25 minutes Cabal/Illuminati/Whatever with reference to Masons and their practices - why?? Appears genuine and fits the description of what many many many Victims and Witnesses disclose.

More notes to follow - did watch the entire documentary but could only re-watch to study and make critical notes for the first thirty minutes. Will break the notes up into several posts.

Old 11-12-2016, 09:35 PM   #132
amanda gabriel

Documentary notes continued...

3:19 minutes Podesta emails - the visuals include the words: " ...FBI agents have uncovered a child sex ring ... emails from John Podesta released by Wikileaks." Posted on 4th November 2016 by Sean Adi-Tabatabai in News, US.

(FBI or any other agency with authority to act can now do so. If they don't act is that a sign of compliance of the FBI/Other Agencies from Directives issued by superiors or of fear of acting due to repercussions to them personally????)

3:39 minutes Code Words - Would have thought semen= sauce and map=orgy as per the email on the screen at 3:51 minutes - dominos=orgy. Is this an intended mix up? Is this an intended muddle of Code Words to obstruct expert Code Breakers??

4:20 minutes The use of the word "pussy" could be Code for MKUltra and not as it appears, as slang for female genitalia. (Domino - many spelling errors and grammar errors - these could be intentional and could actually by cryptic clues for those in the know?)

4:34 minutes Look at what surrounds the male in the photo/still/screenshot/whatever. Almost the term 'Kid Victim' - could be a cryptic message that actually implies: Kids - Victory for Paedophiles? Underneath - Can you forgive is obscured. Dimson Theatre is clearly visible - the 'whole show' perhaps a cryptic reference? A Child with legs apart and hands on legs - the upper left of screen - think about it and take as long as you need. The empty almost red seat/chair could indicate MKUltra do not need to be present to be in control and/or no one to protect Child so paedophiles free to act??

4:49 minutes Madeleine McCann mentioned - please view the very well made documentary by the Investigation Police Officer - it is telling - very very very telling. It is available on the worldwideweb.

5:00 minutes Narrator refers to a 'fake Rabbit Hole' - MKUltra use the term 'Rabbit Hole'.

5:47 minutes Reference to ritual of a magic or magik source. All in capitals/upper case except for the letter "i". The male has '14' on one hand - his right. Symbol of 'fish' on his other hand - his left. He also wears a watch and a bracelet on his left hand/wrist.

Symbol for 'fish' is sometimes connected to Christianity or research 'FishHeads' the Roman Catholic Priests, who still to this day wear religious headwear called 'Mitres'.

Bracelet could mean 'awareness' and worn with a timepiece could mean "time to watch our publicity"? The number - on its own symbolises unity and power and oneness. The number four on its own symbolises a new beginning - could the number fourteen mean cabal/illuminati/whatever are trying to bring in a global society that accepts and incorporates paedophilia into everyday living???????

His shirt has a red cross pointing to the ground and perhaps is a cryptic symbol for his Superior/Person next to him - next in line to him et cetera?

6:20 minutes Self explanatory.

6:50 minutes Artwork in the left upper screen is squared and not flush or flat to the wall indicative of "dimension and/or perspective". The actual artwork could be an actual ritual or actors/models - who would know but cannot help but think of the term "In Plain Sight". The shadows indicate "Hidden Actors" although the "Victim" is in the light which could cryptically indicate a surviving victim is walking and "In Plain Sight" with no help?

7:04 minutes Is the ring on his finger of significance? Which cults/clubs/whatever wear rings to signify membership? The solid 'cubed' internal support to the left of screen - could it be cryptic for the 'cube'? Remember black and white signify illuminati - sometimes they use white and sometimes they use black. The photographer/s may have been trained to always 'frame' signs and symbols - to be relayed to followers?

8:12 minutes H Clinton is wearing pink - an MKUltra colour - light shade of Red. Pink for little girls etcetera. Are the frames for the artworks/whatever (obscured) Gold? Represents power and authority and longevity to some.

8:54 minutes Only references the FBI (Federal Bureau of Investigation) - why only them?

More to come.

Old 11-12-2016, 10:00 PM   #133
amanda gabriel

9:19 minutes In paragraph 1. Aaand - is that a cryptic message????? And is a 'conjunction' and a fundamental rule of grammar is that it NEVER starts a new sentence - three letters "a" - why?

Paragraph 3 mentions Hawaii. Hawaii was 'grasped' as an American State through the Post Office - where a lot of money is routed by all people, regular citizens and their cash can be monitored - am open to being corrected on this item. (Was taught by someone about the links to the Post Office and Hawaii becoming an American State and did not actively research that aspect myself.)

Wasn't Obama linked to Hawaii? The Narrator is reading out a ritual recipe - why????? Just to be clear - black or white - I am not interested but I can read and educate myself without actual involvement. My understanding is that some magic/magik rituals need to be read/recited/spoken out aloud. Is this another example of "In Plain Sight" and Neurolinguistic Programming attempts?????

10:03 minutes Wikipedia - as a reference, please spare me the details on that one????? The FORE People - is that a reference to Golf? As explained by our passed and beloved George Carlin? A game predominantly for the elite or a derivation/cryptified version of the Number Four - a new beginning - a new society that accepts paedophilia willingly???

Interesting Note: The People of Papua New Guinea are currently being butchered alive and are suffering on levels that a lot of us could not begin to imagine. Genocide - perhaps the wikipedia link and 'Kuru' being linked to them is false? Want to hide your 'false' information from Global Society - while they are shopping for xmas gifts - exterminate an entire race so that no one/scientist/geneology expert/philanthropist can neither confirm or deny the "facts" because there is no one left to examine?

Why read it out aloud? Ritual knowledge? The reading aloud of the Women and Children eating the brain - due to the fact Woman will then bring Children into the world, as givers of life - in this (magical/magikal) form as diseased? Why read it aloud?

11:27 minutes Everyone who is viewing the video and probably looking at the female, who is having a 'head and upper body seizure like event' - look at the MKUltra bright blue suit and necklace. The female behind H Clinton is attired in black and white - illuminati? Light blue shirt on the male next to H Clinton could indicate he is an 'assistant' and not a direct manager/handler/controller (MKUltra term). He is not formally attired, as in no tie even with a formal jacket - indicative of 'relaxed' or 'unconcerned' - as opposed to the people in the background. One who appears to be a male wearing a tie (light blue) and a woman with a brooch. Often jewellery is MKUltra cryptic code?

11:53 minutes The female reporters are visibly reacting but not the male reporter with the pink/salmon coloured tie?

12:44 minutes Mary Kay - makeup/cosmetics reference, in that all the comments are a 'front/facade'?? Keep in mind make up can cover or enhance.

12:49 minutes Reference again to wikipedia? Why? Eucharistic host is also a Roman Catholic/Christian reference where the word "transubstantiate" is taught to all those who follow the religion. "Transubstantiate" during the Catholic/Christian Mass could be an "In Plain Sight" neurolinguistic form of mind control/programming? Why does the Narrator have to read it out and states directly from 'Crowley' with "I think it was ...." When it is written in front of him ... only not read it out - is the word "was" cryptic as an homage to him?

13:46 minutes Again, why is the Narrator reading it aloud? Is it part of a neurolinguistic programming ritual? Again - some magic/magik rituals need to be read/recited/spoken out aloud.

More notes to follow.

Old 11-12-2016, 10:19 PM   #134
amanda gabriel

Documentary notes continued ...

14:17 minutes Again, reading the comments that include the word "happy" - why? Is this a cryptic message for the informed shills/trolls/paid and unpaid disinformation agents?

14:54 minutes Logo Artworks - not just altered. The internal lines removed from the larger diagram. Could indicate dimensional aspects both sides have four small circles on either side of the logo and remain unchanged. Why? The removed section could indicate a broken line of communication or a broken line of command? An incomplete triangle/pyramid can also mean (cryptically) a broken line of power. A power/message /whatever leak? The holes in the jagged edge of the logo - do the holes correlate to a code of sorts?

15:30 minutes "Monarch Butterflies" is a symbol used in MKUltra programming. The symbols at the top of the screen and the one next to the "Butterfly" also depict dimensions/levels/aspects. Also look at the bottom logo/artwork and the 'External shortened lines' that give the appearance of movement. Think about it and take as long as you need. Notice the colours of the 'butterfly' logo - softened hues of the MKUltra programming?

15:50 minutes There are no hankies - pure code.

16:02 minutes Let's look at the name Andrew Kline. An - drew - K line. (There is a circle around the K.) Think about it - it is cryptic.

16:38 minutes Artwork and I use that term loosely, variations of the colour red and blue. The falling bodies have different coloured hair - please refer to the "Hankies" code. The artwork(?) depicting people(?) in a semicircle and possibly dead/bloodied Children - should be obvious not cryptic - just literal. The colours are cryptic as are the small yellowish lines/ribbons/whatever being held by the left hand of three people in the semicircle. The white line and the 'white' smudge under the Child(?) are cryptically symbolic? NB: The white line is a boundary and what goes on in the 'circle' stays in the circle?

16:50 minutes James - french cryptic for 'love' and Alefantis - french cryptic for "l'enfants" Children. J'ai= I am in French. Keep in mind the term 'french' is also a well used slang term attached to kissing and other sexual acts. Pink background - cryptic MKUltra message?

17:18 minutes " ...wanna cook?" "Wanna" keeping it casual so people linked to the paedophile ring "fit in"? - or - "Wanna" relaxing so much that it is noticed that literacy skills are lacking. (NB: More to come when I have researched certain sections of the DSM-5.)

17:38 minutes Why is the Narrator reading so much out aloud? Has he been neurally programmed to (innocently) project (possible) magic/magik?

17:47 minutes Narrator mis-reads the email message. Why?

More notes to follow.

Old 11-12-2016, 10:53 PM   #135
amanda gabriel

17:52 minutes Artwork that will no doubt provide 'triggers' for all living Victims and Witnesses. Mute button here might be an option. Well meaning and well intentioned - the Narrator is 'triggering' Victims and Witnesses. Why?

Notice the use of repetition/fractals/sacred geometry The colour red and where it is placed in the artwork? The colour blue and the repeated use of the colour green. Note the red shoes on all the Children in the bottom artwork(?). Reference to MKUltra and "Wizard of Oz" and "The Red Shoes" (movie) and "Red Riding Hood" and "Alice in Wonderland". The empty stool next to three seated Children - extremely chilling - they may have been forced to watch other Children ...? If known - they are next ...? (NB: The artworld has gradually been controlled by the cabal/illuminati/whatever - think about it and take as long as you need.)

18:31 minutes Cryptic messages that (perhaps) triggers Victims and Witnesses to recall that they too can be triggered - like Dahmer - to do their bidding????? A lot of Dahmers actions were very atuned to ritual magic/magik practices. Could he have been caught as a message to others? Could he have been very publicly arrested and charged as a cryptic message? Who knows? Someone does - surely?

18:44 minutes Why is the font green? Why are there triangles/pyramids within the exterior structure of the premises? Lots of square structural architecture included above the triangle/pyramid. There are reasons for this people. Pink additions and the top of the triangular/pyramidal architecture - what the ...?????

COMET= COM - ET or COME - T (T for the Thelema practice?)

18:57 minutes Achilles - heel - either cryptic for the balance/strength/holding position of the paedophile ring or the opposite? Achilles heel of "point of destruction" if he goes we all go? Ping Pong could be a reference to the to and fro of money and customers et cetera - again cryptic?

19:00 minutes Note the topless men both in white shorts - colours feature prominently in MKUltra - while the 'prominent' person is central.

20:27 minutes Jimmy Comet. Jm=my - come - t (Thelema) and the black box/cube?

20:38 minutes Don't just look at the hankie. Look at the colours and the 'pure' linen. Is that a reference to Children/Virgins? Hand stitching - cryptic reference to 'hand-picked'?

20:01 minutes Not cryptic - obvious. Will trigger Survivors if seen anywhere via the electronic devices that produce transmission/beaming.

21:13 minutes Is the Narrator again reading the comments out aloud to invoke magic/magik content and power?

21:27 minutes It is my understanding that Halloween and Easter are highlights of the ritual calendar. Valentines Day is a lead up to Easter.

21:37 minutes Chilled me to the core of my Soul. Think about it if you dare. Nothing cryptic here. Note the bottom of the white garment appears to be worn over regular clothes. Nothing cryptic here.

21:44 minutes Will definitely be triggering Survivors. Among the most chilling/creepy/heart wrenching of any image I have ever seen - to do with Crimes Against Children. The items at the top right of screen are all significant and have been included for a reason.

More notes to follow.

Old 11-12-2016, 11:21 PM   #136
amanda gabriel

22:18 minutes Masks, clothing, symbols on belts are significant as are the "squared" cushions/pads and all the flower/star symbols. Looks like an altar behind the centre person. The Narrator states: " ... we'll discuss ...." That reeks of neurolinguistic programming - " ...we'll discuss ...." The Narrator is doing all the talking.

22:51 minutes Just know/realise that the entire artworld is controlled. Think about it.

23:30 minutes $11,000.00 The amount is cryptic not just literal.

23:59 minutes Reference to three payments of $11,000.00 - thirty three degree Masons? Tesla stated: "When you understand 3 - 6 - 9 - You will Understand the Universe." Tesla was not to my knowledge, a paedophile but a brilliant Human hidden from broader society.

24:52 minutes Look at the colours and the chequered patterns, symbols et cetera. Mute if you have to - it will help to focus on the cryptics/symbols/signs et cetera as you self educate and utilise your Lateral Thinking - Critical Thinking - Creative Thinking.

25:14 minutes Why are some letters emboldened? R = in ice cream and the B = in vegetables and G = Global? Is the "star" inbetween the words ice cream and vegetables a "pentagram"? Symbols can be stylised or fashioned so as not to be too obvious.

26:02 minutes The Adonis is significant as are the blue squared shapes in the background behind the 'statue'.

26:52 minutes Narrator mentions 'rabbit hole' an MKUltra trigger word/term. Is this intentional?

27:04 minutes The t-shirt on the female states: "Black Rose" an MKUltra trigger phrase? The photographer has utilised a "blurred" background, possibly cryptic for "drug induced haze". Not a natural blonde - may have dyed her hair to gain an Aryan appearance for someone? She could be a Victim/Witness?

27:19 minutes I suggest pressing the 'mute' button to silence the Narrator and look at all the symbols, the cactus, the chequerboard floor, purple. You gain 'purple' by mixing 'blue' and 'red' and factor in Catholic Priests and sometimes Royalty wear purple garments such as albs - during religious rites and/or rituals. Purple can be a cryptic message from or for the "Queen" of a paedophile ring? Blue is "contained" in a square shape - squares - refer to the corners of the shape and not the actual shape. The horizon has a 'haze' of colours - look them up - same colours as on the triangular/pyramidal shaped slice of pizza? The cactus is significant.

27:38 minutes Not very cryptic fairly self explanatory. Mute button and look at the top left of screen. Red gloves have a cryptic meaning - white outfit with a bare hand on hip is also significant.

More notes to follow.

Old 11-12-2016, 11:48 PM   #137
amanda gabriel

28:09 minutes Hit the mute button. Child dressed in a shade of blue pants and a dark blue/black striped shirt - very significant. Blonde hair - also significant. Look at the sides of the screen - male with 'yellow' flowers on his head. Child Appears to have a 'thickness' on his left leg (looking at screen) - is that a bandage/device on his lower leg hidden by his long pants?

28:26 minutes Colour of the skeleton is significant as is the darker blue t-shirt on the male. The nose piercing is a symbol?

28:39 minutes Press the mute button. Look at the use of the colour red and the white and red stripes. The leaves are significant on the skirt fabric. The 'yellow' belt is also very significant. The rest should be obvious.

28:52 minutes Press the mute button. Easter is a very significant date on the ritual magic/magik calendar. The Rabbit and the Girl are cryptic for MKUltra? and 'Rabbit Hole'(?) The girl is drugged. Rabbit is depicted as HumanLike and not the lilac/purple colour. Two sets of ears - the rabbit ears represent the horns of the atypical depiction of satan?

29:11 minutes Press the mute button. What words are emboldened? What human depictions?

29:20 minutes The triangular/pyramidal shape as well as the corners have significance. UNIF - don't know enough about the symbols enclosed within the main triangular/pyramidal shape or the corners - to make any comment. They would have significance.

29:31 minutes Could not conduct any further analysis. I am exhausted and extremely concerned for ALL the Children photographed and others. Nydelig Unger & Magnifique Animaux.

Press the mute button. Pay attention to colours - background - hair colour - make-up - jewellery - shoes - it all has meaning, cryptically and otherwise.

The Narrator may not be aware that some of his actions are playing directly into the practice of neurolinguistic programming.

Be careful Critical Researchers/Students of Life/People with a Conscience - warn Victims and Witnesses NOT TO WATCH OR LISTEN. We need to learn about a very difficult to learn about subject - Crimes Against Children.

Please use your Cognition and Cognitive Dissonance. There is No Law Anywhere that prevents "Free Thought" and that includes "Asking Questions".

Question everything and see where it leads You and Yours

HEAL the HARM - CALM the CHAOS - QUELL the RAGE

NB: I note that the documentary is viral - as they say but only one lone gunman took action. It was reported that the lone gunman fired three shots but no one was hurt. It was also reported that he was in actual fact a paid actor/psy op actor.

Can someone explain to me how a documentary that is 'viral' indicating that hundred of thousands - millions of views have been registered - BUT - only one lone (possibly paid actor) reacted with rage?????

Much Respect & Much Peace - As we ALL seek answers to our questions - Amanda

NB: Thank You Everyone for keeping this long running thread alive and active.
Old 15-02-2017, 04:27 AM   #138
amanda gabriel

Default Posting & Staying In Touch

I want to let people know that I am still unable to share information/evidence on two extremely sensitive matters at this moment in time.

The two matters are being addressed by professional agencies. I will - at the first available moment - share details.

The details that I will share when I am legally and ethically able - will be directly on how to navigate the legal system effectively. Navigate effectively means - where to start and how to present information and evidence properly so that it is brought to the attention of professionals who have no obligation but to act.

Thank you for the ongoing support - Everyone. I will endeavour to share regular posts in the very near future.

Remember that Statutory Declarations are the best method for recording contemporaneous notes. Legal Practitioners may inform you that Courts do not accept Statutory Declarations.

This is my personal suggestion: Should a Court not accept a Statutory Declaration, respectively ask for Leave of the Court - so as to transfer, word for word the contents of the Statutory Declaration onto a Legal Instrument that can/will be accepted by the Court.

Legal Representation is very expensive at the most and sometimes not available to members of the public in the least. Be intelligent and resourceful enough to make contemporaneous notes and then transfer them to a Statutory Declaration. A Statutory Declaration will be witnessed and it is a criminal offence to include any information/evidence within a Statutory Declaration that is false. At least you will be prepared for when an opportunity to present your information and evidence becomes available to you. Just to be clear I do not offer or publish legal advice - I make practical suggestions. Everyone has free will and includes self-educating and learning about your legal systems.

Heartfelt Thanks to Everyone who continues to support me - both the visible and the not so visible.

Much Respect - Amanda
Old 24-02-2017, 12:28 AM   #139
amanda gabriel

Have watched a few videos and will share some links and some words. I will purposely not provide the link in the usual form, where a reader can press a button for an automatic connection. I choose to share information and evidence in this manner due to; When I research I always write my notes by my own hand (keeps my cognition practiced and cursive handwriting ensures the maximum amount of cognitive ability is being exercised) so ... I made handwritten notes and when I returned to them, in order to make this post and others - some of the links did not connect - BUT - when I typed in the title as opposed to the www address, guess what? I got the link I wanted. Hmmm.... (NB: I checked my handwritten notes and they were correct.)

So I will list the videos, most of them quite short and well made I might add, by virtue of their title. I will continue to do this as a protective measure as well. As a recognised Australian Child Abuse Whistleblower my priority is and will continue to be - the protection, safety and well being of all Victims and Witnesses. I know that those people who follow my threads will understand and will not whinge or whine about not having a 'press of a single button' link.

I watched;

PIZZA PARTY FINALLY OVER (Feb 2017) Arrests happening ... (1:13:57 minutes) NB: Appears that professional agencies are finally able to take proper action. It did cross my mind that perhaps due to the global interest in the heart wrenching subject of Child Abuse/Crimes Against Children - that - professional agencies are taking action to prevent a global revolution. Just because Child Abuse has not touched a family - does not mean it won't. Every person who has brought a Child into this beautiful but embattled global society, that lives upon planet Earth - needs to be aware. Perhaps people are finally realising that Children deserve our utmost attention and care. I just hope that the lengthy press conference/public presentation was not a well organised psy op. Even if it is a well organised psy op - it is a start and it indicates that those who sit in the elite levels of power - can no longer sit in comfort. I imagine at least a few elite level bottoms are now fidgeting and sitting in an uncomfortable position and are not so comfortable at the present time?????

For some time I have felt there is a quiet revolution brewing - this is due to all the contact I have as a recognised Child Abuse Whistleblower. I have had many many many people confide in me and I have not once betrayed a single Victim or Witness and I NEVER will. People are quietly recognising what is actually happening . I have maintained a strict regime of trust and that people is all it takes to change the course of history - trust. Once trust is broken so is the connection that that is what the elite levels fear the most and it is happening - the circles are being broken due to the connection of trust being broken. Think about it ....

Then I found;

LEAKED: Hollywood PEDO Party Pics EXCLUSIVE Exposed (29:33 minutes) NB: Had already viewed the photographs and thought them to be quite disturbing and thought 'Creative' organisers to be creatign an 'On Purpose/In Plain Sight' atmosphere. Personally I did not enjoy the narrative and that is not a negative comment to the producer of the video clip - I found the photographs/visuals to literally speak for themselves. I elected to press the mute button. I would have liked to have seen the booking list that would have had the names and the amount paid for a ticket. Also, I do not think the photographs were leaked. As a moot point I do not ever think anything is 'leaked' maybe before but not at this stage of my life - if it makes it to the worldwideweb and does not get removed - then quite simply my Lateral Thinking/Critical Thinking/Creative Thinking enter my cognition and get to work ....

Then I found;

CLONES: HOW TO RECOGNIZE SATAN'S CREATIONS (8:40 minutes).

Then I found;

WHEN SYNTHETICS MALFUNCTION! (11:40 minutes). NB: Excellent examples of 'TRIGGER' words. Thought about how their marriages/unions often fail.

Then another brief clip;

HUMAN CLONE MALFUNCTIONS (4:21 minutes).

Then a short video clip that clearly evinces Neuro Linguistic Programming via the beam ray technology known as television. The television guide is even referred to as a; Program Guide or referred to as 'Programming' - the clues are all there people as they say; In Plain Sight.

The information and evidence continues;

MUST WATCH!!! Pizzagate Is Real! (Mirrored from Reality Calls) (14:11 minutes).

(2017) PIZZAGATE INSANE NEW EVIDENCE! CELEBRITIES EXPOSE PIZZAGATE (6:42 minutes).

Cannot help but wonder whether the above information and evidence is a guide as to why celebrities et cetera pass from lover to lover. Their marriages never seem to last, at least some of them do but many do not. Sometimes celebrities disappear into jail or rehabilitation - well out of the public gaze/view/scrutiny. They die young and/or under strange/odd/mysterious circumstances.

So the question has to be asked: How many celebrities/movie stars/reality show personalities/radio hosts/news presenters et cetera have actually been subjected to or exposed to some type of paedophile or predatory behaviour????? My understanding is that clones are sterile and unable to procreate/have babies and as such this is why they so publicly adopt Children????? Even if the clone theory is not correct - something is happening - yes?????

My understanding is that at an elite level, where sex magik (can't stand typing that word let alone reading it and sharing it but it is necessary) is practiced - new blood/genes need to be introduced into the breeding circle. Just ask any farmer who works with stock/animals, what happens when there is too much interbreeding. Farmers will purchase sperm and/or ova from distant farmers. Dreadful mutations occur when the families or close relatives/bloodlines breed/have babies/procreate.

Think back into our known sociological history where sisters and brothers often married and bore Children. It was soon realised that is was wrong not just on an ethic and moral level but on a genetic level as well. In essence - to keep a bloodline pure and very separate from the masses was not viable. It is all about science people. I came to science late in life and my mind is constantly reacting and causing me to research. I am constantly learning and my psyche is constantly stimulated.

I do not profess to have exact answers or any answers at all but this much I do know; Something is going on and we the masses have not been included in the learning ...

Much Peace & Much Respect - As we sift through all the information and evidence - Amanda
Old 24-02-2017, 05:28 AM   #140
unsheepled

Yes its that big and the "in plain sight " drives me to despair now i am deprogrammed from my childhood traumas ...its everywhere and people just repeat the essences of the total abuse then religions teach you you have to forgive them (for repeating the cycle of abuse) for they know not what they do ...ITS A PROGRAMMING TRICK to make you think you understand .
Keeping this short as possible because without extreme understanding and writing skills people (myself included ) just sound deranged and there is none so blind as those who will not or can not (because of their programming) see .
Why i even wrote this post i suppose God only knows .

keep up the good works

ps what i'm trying to say is what do you do when peoples normal behaviour repeats the cycle ...you have to target the very people who are being mind controlled ( the normal people )and then they see themselves a victim because deprogramming involves trauma

Last edited by unsheepled; 24-02-2017 at 05:35 AM.
unsheepled is offline   Reply With Quote