Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 11-02-2010, 01:06 AM   #7961
armoured_amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedefender View Post
^ Good post/pics. Interesting.

Perhaps two Mary's so they can balance the outfit to compenstate Alicia Keys' gigantic ass.

Note: No offense to Christians or women. Just a joke.
lol
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 02:43 AM   #7962
subl1minal

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedefender View Post
^ Good post/pics. Interesting.

Perhaps two Mary's so they can balance the outfit to compenstate Alicia Keys' gigantic ass.

Note: No offense to Christians or women. Just a joke.
hahaha! Not as big as Beyonces surely
subl1minal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 03:11 AM   #7963
monalysa

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe2005 View Post

The Phoenician Alphabet

Writing system that was developed from the Semitic alphabet and was spread throughout the Mediterranean area through the Phoenician traders. It is one of the probable ancestors of the Greek alphabet and hence all Western alphabets. The oldest inscription in Phoenician is known to have survived and the epitaph Ahiram in Byblos, Phoenician dating from the eleventh century BC and was written in the Semitic alphabet. The Phoenician alphabet gradually developed from this Semitic alphabet and was used until around the first century BC in Phoenician. The Phoenician written in "colonial" are but variants of the mainland Phoenician held in the islands and are classified as: the variety and range Ciprofenicia Sardinia. A third variant of the Phoenician evolved into the Punic and Neo Punic alphabets, which continued in use until the third century AD. The Punic was used in monuments and NeoPúnico was a cursive form. The Phoenician alphabet with all its variants evolved from the Semitic ancestor only in external form and content that was not only a Semitic alphabet of 22 letters written from right to left, with only consonants represented and phonetic values equal.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/si...2planet_02.htm

Well, those little x's are actually just markers for the camera to use in post-production.

^ but, the video has been released. nothing new, she humps a lion at one point
monalysa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 10:12 AM   #7964
emerald
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannah50 View Post
i'm so sorry, but to echo someone way earlier in the thread, can we please have names with pics? I don't keep up with all the new stars/starlettes on the scene. But i do keep up with this thread!

Thank you for any consideration (the 'universal' you, not the emerald 'you', if you get my drift).
george bush jr&robin meade
emerald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 01:51 PM   #7965
no co

Quote:
Originally Posted by metacomet View Post

They snuck in the phoenician symbol for the letter 'R' !?!?!?

It's on it's side but it still fits. That is creepy.

We obviously aren't supposed to spot things like that...

Also, do you think it's possible that they hid a bunch of runes in her outfit there too?

We're supposed to see it as random designs but... yeah. It's obviously not that simple with these people.
Noticed similar black and white design (Runes) on Beyonce's vid Video phone lots of MK stuff on there also. Covered eyes, Hooded and bound, lightening symbols, red shoes, etc.

no co is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 02:52 PM   #7966
mara
Inactive

Soon it will be hard to distinguish them and we'll ask is this Rihanna or Beyonce, oh it's Alicia

Last edited by mara; 11-02-2010 at 05:36 PM.
mara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 05:22 PM   #7967
sylviasilver

Gotta love these 'stars' coming to slums and parading their fancy dresses, entourages and 'fame' in poor people's faces

..and just, purely coincidental (of course.....) notice the red and blue t-shirts hanging up behind...yet another masonic sign that seems extremely popular of late on our screens, try and watch any movie or tv show without seeing that colour combination in it...oh and I almost missed it..the white and black combo also, again, another pair of colours that seem important to them...

sylviasilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 05:31 PM   #7968
truthbeetold

Hello fellow Stepfordians! I must start by saying that this thread is amazing, thanks to Lostworld and everyone else that have added thier time and energy through research with these great posts. I have read this thread page for page but wanted to complete it before adding so I would not repeat previously stated information and/or ideas. And have enjoyed most (could do w/out the bickering, those that dont get it probably never will), learned more and agreed with many things that have been posted. That being said I'm happy to be here and look forward to talking with you all.

Below is a link to photos of Beyonce and Lana Turner.

http://photo.cobundle.com/image/2754...diaTakeOut.com

Could be twins!

If anyone knows how to post the link as a actual pic i would love some help
truthbeetold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 05:35 PM   #7969
mara
Inactive

Hello and welcome truthbeetold Nice find
Old 11-02-2010, 05:38 PM   #7970
truthbeetold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mara View Post

Hello and welcome truthbeetold Nice find

Thanks, Mara!
Old 11-02-2010, 05:45 PM   #7971
truthbeetold

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeshua View Post
New Rihanna...

Here is the new video for Rihanna's song Rude Boy.

Old 11-02-2010, 06:08 PM   #7972
no co

RIP Lee McQueen designer of Alexander McQueen.

Watched news just now and Jeff Banks said McQueen liked to express his beliefs and opinions on politics, religion, etc through his designs.

Two of his fans are Lady Gaga and Rihanna. They have worn his designs in their videos. Hmm!
no co is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 06:32 PM   #7973
klc_infowarrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by mara View Post
Soon it will be hard to distinguish them and we'll ask is this Rihanna or Beyonce, oh it's Alicia
klc_infowarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 06:37 PM   #7974
nobodyswife

Default Notice the 3 on the guy= Trinity ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by subl1minal View Post
Ok, something similar about Alicia Keys and Beyonce at the moment, plus we all know Alicia just worked with Master Mason Jay Z. Now she's working with Beyonce.. but in the press there's been matching photos to promote the fact that they're shooting a new video together.

Beyonce looking strikingly similar to Rihannas new 'style'

Sign of the Devil?

Gotta love these 'stars' coming to slums and parading their fancy dresses, entourages and 'fame' in poor people's faces

Mezmerizing clothes they're wearing... and what's that on Alicias back? two Mary's?? split personality perhaps? hmm.
Obssessed by Virgin Marys...humm... Dita Von Teese disguised herself like that, Linda Evangelista disguised herself like that too, In U2"s video "Get on your boots" there are Virgin Marys. In the fist version of that video you see the universe,a skull, a Venus , Virgin Marys, a rocket ( hinting at rocket man in Trinity Atoll nuclear testing ) the french symbol Marian with her Phrygian bonnet, (hat worn by high priest during sacrifice ritual in Mithras cult, nazi stuff, Tutankhammon's mask,war, armys marching,a murder....In the second version of that video there is black and white stripes, a woman riding a rocket, buildings collapsing, a plane, a submarine and some sort of Nazi woman. Could someone post those videos please ? They are full of MK symbols that coincide with the messages passed along by Rihanna ,Beyonce and Keys
nobodyswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 06:53 PM   #7975
metacomet

Quote:
Originally Posted by subl1minal View Post
Really no different from royalty making appearances amongst peasants, right?

Promoting worship...
metacomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 06:54 PM   #7976
emerald
Banned

Yes, RIP ALEX MCQUEEN... Ben Singleton made a post on him last year, about his "witchy" show.

"Fashion designer McQueen found dead

The fashion world has been left reeling by the death of celebrated British designer Alexander McQueen.

The 40-year-old's body was discovered at his £650,000 flat in London's West End after he apparently committed suicide.

The creative genius, whose full name was Lee Alexander McQueen, was mourning his mother, Joyce, who died 11 days ago.

His death came just days before London Fashion Week, which is due to open on February 19, and as final preparations were made to unveil his spring collection.

A spokeswoman for the designer said his friends and colleagues were "devastated" by the tragic news.

His design company added: "We are devastated and are sharing a sense of shock and grief with Lee's family."

News of McQueen's death spread quickly around the global fashion industry, provoking an outpouring of tributes.

Alexandra Shulman, editor of British Vogue, said: "Lee McQueen influenced a whole generation of designers. His brilliant imagination knew no bounds as he conjured up collection after collection of extraordinary designs.

Designer Katherine Hamnett described him as a "genius", while Dame Vivienne Westwood said she was "incredibly sorry" to hear the news. A spokesman for model Kate Moss said: "Kate is shocked and devastated at the tragic loss of her dear friend Lee McQueen. Her thoughts are with his family at this sad time."

The fashion designer's body was taken from his flat in Green Street, off Park Lane in Mayfair, shortly before 5pm on Thursday. As the vehicle drove away, McQueen fan Daniel Hernandez, who is from Los Angeles but lives in Bayswater, waved goodbye and shouted: "Thank you".

I dont know but lately there have been many young gay celebrities who died...

ALEX back in 2003 when he was made CBE... No reason to be happy at all...

Last edited by emerald; 11-02-2010 at 07:08 PM.
Old 11-02-2010, 06:57 PM   #7977
emerald
Banned

Interesting...

"Alec Baldwin Rushed to Hospital for No Reason

Alec Baldwin was taken to the hospital this morning after being found unresponsive in bed by his 14-year old daughter Ireland. Although initial reports suggested that booze and/or pills were involved, those rumors have since been dismissed.

Baldwin was released within an hour and his rep released the following statement:

“This was a misunderstanding on one person’s part. Alec was quickly released from the hospital, he’s completely fine and will be at work today. If there was a real problem, he wouldn’t have been released within an hour.”

OK, so the “one person” with the “misunderstanding” is clearly Ireland, who you may remember from this leaked voicemail from a few years ago. Are we to believe that Ireland doesn’t know the difference between an unconscious person and her sleeping father? Is it possible that Alec had been drinking or using drugs before Ireland called the police or do we think perhaps this is just her idea of some teenage drama?
Old 11-02-2010, 07:36 PM   #7978
emerald
Banned

Interesting facts from Ben's blog. I myself searched for more info on LINA MORGANA but nothing relevant found.

"kim said...

There was an aspiring singer/song writer that was getting ready to hit the big time around the same time that Lady Gaga was coming out. The woman (I can't remember her name at this time) did a song with LG and then ended up jumping to her death from her apartment.

A photographer at an event took a picture of LG on the red carpet and died from a heart attack a few moments later. Sounds a lot like it just a coincidence but it's a little disturbing.

kim said...

The woman I was speaking of in the comment above was Lina Morgana. There's a lot of people who seem to think that she was a sacrifice for LG.

Here's Lina's youtube with videos of her songs on it."

http://www.youtube.com/user/LinaNYC

Last edited by emerald; 11-02-2010 at 07:41 PM.
Old 11-02-2010, 07:42 PM   #7979
armoured_amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by no co View Post
RIP Lee McQueen designer of Alexander McQueen.

Watched news just now and Jeff Banks said McQueen liked to express his beliefs and opinions on politics, religion, etc through his designs.

Two of his fans are Lady Gaga and Rihanna. They have worn his designs in their videos. Hmm!
Known especially for his skull & bones designs.

RIP. I wanted him to design my 'graduation' outfit. And I have to rewrite a chapter of my book now.
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 08:13 PM   #7980
mara
Inactive

Well, last year we had many dead celebrities (remember D.Carradine, he also hang himself-June 3, 2009).
I had the feeling that this year there will be much more.

And this might be just the beginning.