Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 05-11-2009, 08:57 PM   #5761
emerald
Banned

Nice...

emerald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 11:17 PM   #5762
lostworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by greydove View Post
Indulge me for a moment in deconstructing the new promotional ads for the tv series Nip/Tuck. We've spoken on doppels about how plastic surgery is connected to this on many levels.

Great post Greydove!

I've actually watched all seasons of this series, and in the beginning I had no clue of all the symbolism of course.

There are worse symbolic shows out there like Dollhouse etc but that's no excuse. Nip/Tuck is very "dark" and it's becoming worse over the seasons IMO.

Quote:
Its used in mind control to keep the star in line and in a state of depersonalization regarding their appearance (not recognizing themselves) The constant check ups at the doctor offices, giving them an excuse to be handled over and over by the medical community. Long hours under anesthesia during which time many other things could be done to them, including chipping, egg harvesting etc.

We've talked about how plastic surgery could even be a way to create breaks in the etheric body which could allow more easily demonic posession.
I think this sums up how they use plastic surgery very well.
I totally agree with you.
Old 05-11-2009, 11:20 PM   #5763
zhenshanren

Excellent post above greydove. Thank you!

I cannot belive that that is what passes for "advertising" for TV

It's bloody sick!
Old 06-11-2009, 09:25 AM   #5764
emerald
Banned

From a BLAKE LIKELY interview:

"Oh, geez, I remember I was about 3 years old, and I woke up -- we were staying at Disneyland. I was in a little pink silk bed, and there were Mickey and Donald and Goofy looking down at me. It was the most exciting place in the world. I kind of feel like I grew up at Disneyland."

What do you mean, you grew up in Disneyland?
"My mom would take me there twice a week. I did well in school, so I guess my mom just wanted to have some extra time to bond with me. Sometimes, when I was older, she'd keep me out until one in the morning."

She would take you out of school and keep you out till 1 in the morning? "We only stayed out late on weekends. We'd get a hotel room and then go to Denny's, drink coffee, and talk for hours. I've always been a night owl. Even at home, we'd stay up all night talking. My mom tells the most amazing stories. In a way, she was kind of raising me to be a great actress without even realizing it."
Old 06-11-2009, 11:16 AM   #5765
andrium

Default R. Steiner - J. Irons - look-alikes

Hello everyone!
Although I´m a huge fan and frequent reader of your brilliant ´Stepford´tread; I don´t know if the following issue had already
been brought up herein (if so, then please forgive me and forget about it!):

While researching recently about theosophy, anthroposophy and their influence on education and school systems,
I stumbled upon some early 20th century portraits of
Waldorf education´s founding father Rudolf Steiner
and
was literally blown away by his close resemblance to hollywood actor
Jeremy Irons who also played the second leading part in the infamous child-seducer movie "LOLITA".

They are look-alikes to such an extend, that -if there should ever be a biographical movie made about the life of Steiner- they surely would cast Mr. Irons in order match the closest fit regarding Steiner´s appearance!

Maybe, just maybe, Jeremy Irons is even a reincarnation or a late clone of German occultist Steiner....farfetched idea, but who really knows...
Just bear in mind the fact that Rudolf Steiner was heavily influenced by the theosophical-luciferian ideas of
Helena Petrovna Blavatsky and Annie Besant (as was Hitler, too...)!
Btw: At least here in Germany, his "Waldorf Schools" and their weird alternative teachings are still going strong nowadays...

But just take a comparative look at both for yourselves:

Rudolf Steiner (around 1905):

...and Jeremy Irons:

...more about
anthroposophy, Waldorf education and R. Steiner here:

Last edited by andrium; 06-11-2009 at 12:07 PM.
andrium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 12:07 PM   #5766
astrochicken

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrium View Post
Btw: At least here in Germany, his "Waldorf Schools" and their weird alternative teachings are still going strong nowadays...
I know. It costs me an arm and a leg but that's where both of my kids go to school.

The strange thing is that their "weird alternative teachings" is exactly where i arrived at after decades of music, overindulgence in mind-expanding drugs and questioning reality. That's why i thought i might as well give my kids a headstart and not let their *education* get in the way of their learning.

Schauberger, cymatics, Kepler, Russel, Goethe and all from the first grade onwards. Fucking brilliant.
Spike Milligan - "A sure cure for seasickness is to sit under a tree."
Robert Burns - "The fear o' hell's a hangman's whip,To haud the wretch in order"
astrochicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 12:20 PM   #5767
andrium

@astrochicken:
Sorry I used the term "weird" for their teachings...at least it´s regarded as
"weird" by the majority of people, which doesn´t mean it has to be bad.
I have some friends that underwent Waldorf education, and all of them are refreshingly open-minded and intelligent people!
The official, state approved school-system is by far worse, I think; turning most kids in obedient little worker drones; while the opposite is true for
Waldorf education!
But my post wasn´t about criticizing Waldorf education anyway; I just wanted to point out that eerie similarity between Steiner´s and Mr. Irons´ outer appearance...!

Last edited by andrium; 06-11-2009 at 12:21 PM.
andrium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 02:02 PM   #5768
lostworld

Quote:
Hello everyone!
Although I´m a huge fan and frequent reader of your brilliant ´Stepford´tread; I don´t know if the following issue had already
been brought up herein (if so, then please forgive me and forget about it!):

While researching recently about theosophy, anthroposophy and their influence on education and school systems,
I stumbled upon some early 20th century portraits of
Waldorf education´s founding father Rudolf Steiner
and
was literally blown away by his close resemblance to hollywood actor
Jeremy Irons who also played the second leading part in the infamous child-seducer movie "LOLITA".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lolita_%281997_film%29

Hi Andrium, thanks for your very interesting post and welcome to Stepford

I definately see the resemblance between them. Very good observation!

Quote:
Just bear in mind the fact that [B]Rudolf Steiner was heavily influenced by the theosophical-luciferian ideas of
Helena Petrovna Blavatsky and Annie Besant (as was Hitler, too...)!
Interesting connection there...
Old 06-11-2009, 03:36 PM   #5769
wakeuptime

Quote:
We've got the woman's back sewn up like a corset which spiritually could indicate sewing up the path the kundalini energy travels to the crown chakra to attain divine enlightenment. These guys have control over that. One guy is even holding the thread that keeps her tied up...
Excellent post, greydove! What a great observation about the sewed up back representing blocked kundalini. I didn't think of it but it makes sense. And as for the ads, all the symbols are there and then some. I haven't seen this before but the one with the naked woman next to wings and with slits in her back is especially weird. What do they want us to know?

Quote:
Its great to ignore this stuff, but just know that these little clues they're giving the public are a clue to so much more of what's really going on and unfortunately the general public is accepting this as normal progression, just going along on the train everyday not even realizing how its starting to seep into their perception of the world.

That: yes, its ok to tamper with humanity, yes it is normal to be 90 pounds as a woman and obsess over the importance of how you are percieved by men, see it as the most important role you play in society. I mean, there's a whole generation of people growing up taking all this in and we have to live in their world someday!

So yeah, its just entertainment, but eventually it will have an effect on all of us whether we like it or not.

How right you are. Reminds me of when I lived in the City of Angels (yes, for nine years....) and I overheard someone saying they knew a 16 year old girl whose parents gave her breast implants for her 16th birthday. Imagine sicko parents like this. But as we're programmed to believe skinny bodies with enormous breasts are what's attractive, why shouldn't parents buy breasts for their teenagers.

Its not just entertainment since its programming what we all believe.
Old 07-11-2009, 12:17 PM   #5770
lostworld

Katy Perry's Kat (y) Kat Club, MTV EMA's 2009

Sexkitten Katy Perry has her own Kat Kat Club

Also, one eye symbolism when she's singing Lady GaGa's "Poker face", at 2.20 and on.
Yes, it's a "natural" part of the act cause it's the same sign as GaGa does but still... very blatant when you have all the dancers in the background making the same sign too

The original "Poker face" video, very obvious MK symbolism as always when it comes to Lady GaGa... I'm sure we've posted this before but just so you can compare.

The EMA's was held in Berlin this year, and of course the Kat Kat Club is a reference to the Berliner night club featured in the American musical "Cabaret".
Bob Fosse’s "Cabaret" was set in Berlin in the early 1930s, against the backdrop of the uprising of the Nazi party, at a burlesque theater called the "Kit Kat Club". The original Kit-Kat Club (sometimes spelled Kit-Cat Club) was an 18th Century English liberal political society. (Wiki)

In the 1972 movie Liza Minelli - daughter of "Dorothy"/THE OZ-girl, Judy Garland - plays the starring role... (an American singer who performs at the Kit Kat Club)

Liza Minelli in "Cabaret"
Old 07-11-2009, 01:15 PM   #5771
lostworld

More from the EMA's...

I thought Beyonce looked very strange, her face looked odd, almost stretched (too much botox perhaps or...?)

I also thought she acted strange when winning her awards, like when she was thanking Jay (her "husband" Jay-Z) for "putting a ring on it" (reference to her winning song title).
Beyonce doesn't speak of her marriage normally so saying this in public seems strange to me. There's something "Mariah Carey" about her in the end when she turns away too...
Sorry for the bad quality. The video can also be find on the official MTV site in better quality, just scroll down to "2009 EMAs Best Video" (I couldn't post the video here, cause there is no direct link since all videos have the same URL )
http://ema.mtv.tv/video

And add to that, a nice little bloodred number with a stripped down and masked Beyonce + masked dancers. Notice her face at 3.07-3.11. I don't know what that is but it sure doesn't look like Beyonce.
And not like her alter "Sasha Fierce" either

Beyonce performing at the EMA's

Beyonce and Jay-Z on the EMA's checkered floor
You can see Katy Perry's Kat Kat Club in the background, which I posted about earlier. How ironic.

Last edited by lostworld; 07-11-2009 at 02:24 PM.
lostworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 08:30 PM   #5772
emerald
Banned

A new generation of baby monarchs, to quote SUE FORD. The great granddaughter of ERNEST HEMINGWAY, DREE. She's under contract with ELITE AGENCY...

I remember I read somewhere that her mother, MARIEL, was raped, while still a teenager, by a famous director. Other time I read the one who did it was PETER BOGDANOVICH.
Here they are, BROOKE&MARIEL at a seedy STUDIO 54 party, in 1979...

Last edited by emerald; 07-11-2009 at 08:31 PM.
Old 07-11-2009, 09:14 PM   #5773
emerald
Banned

MARIEL's elder sister, MARGAUX had by far (IMO) the most troubled life. Constantly abused from childhood til the day she passed away, at 41, in the summer of 1996...

"In a 1992 therapy session, model and actress Margaux Hemingway had a conversation with herself. "Why don't you let your guard down and let somebody help you?" she asked. And then gave the answer: "Because I don't know how to do it, and it hurts so much. Because there's so much inside, and...sometimes I'm afraid that it's so full that it might kill me."

"She had difficulty separating fantasy from reality and was hearing voices."

"In the 1990s, Hemingway went forward with allegations that her godfather had molested her as a child; her father, Jack, and stepmother, Angela, resented the allegations and stopped speaking to her. Angela told People magazine, "Jack and I did not talk to her for two years. She constantly lies. The whole family won't have anything to do with her. She's nothing but an angry woman."

With one of her hubbies... Cant see much happiness coz there isnt any at all...

Her 2nd hubbie, French/Venezuelan businessman BERNARD FAUCHIER

At the reopening of STUDIO 54

At 19 she poses for FRANCESCO SCAVULLO, famous also for his paedophiliac pics of BROOKE SHIELDS... At the same age she is introduced to one of her many "masters", "spiritist" (scumbag) ZACHARY SELIG (Jewish btw)... Freaky looking guy...

Last edited by emerald; 07-11-2009 at 09:23 PM.
Old 07-11-2009, 09:40 PM   #5774
siphon880di

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeuptime View Post
Excellent post, greydove! What a great observation about the sewed up back representing blocked kundalini. I didn't think of it but it makes sense. And as for the ads, all the symbols are there and then some. I haven't seen this before but the one with the naked woman next to wings and with slits in her back is especially weird. What do they want us to know?

Broken wings represent the fallen state -- from innocence to sinful like the fallen angels. It's another "Good girl gone bad" theme played by Rihanna, Britney Spears, and other teenage models. This ad mocks the public. It shows how they have taken the female and brought them down to the fallen state and that the girls think they have to be flawed, weak, and a bad girl (sexually) to get men's attention.

A sidetour to the other songs:
Rihanna has an album called "Good girl gone bad" and her song Umbrella shows a ritual of her turning into a good girl (in white) to a bad girl (in black) while "rain" is sprayed everywhere over her (perverted concept of being reborn). This appeals to people's consciousness and powers the ritual to affect her in her subtle body attidude and personality and her future publicity. Hilary Duff went through a similar transformation in her music video "Reach Out" where the "Master" sitting on a throne featured that he liked how he changed her, and look at her, she's all glamor now ("I know I took it far but look how good you are, And look how good you look, one touch I'm supercharged". The astral entities that pull the strings also feed on this sort of bad girl persona and publicity. There is no doubt this music video is a ritual: Hilary Duff appears blind folded, in front of a freemasonic portal, get immersed in water (law: reborn in "of water and spirit", Bible), and finally performing sexually mocked activities with a man in this music video. Hilary Duff also wore white and then later wore black. She's transformed on the subtle body just like Rihanna ("of water and spirit"), thanks to the many teens investing their excitable energy into watching the music videos (The law: where attention goes, energy goes).

The Illuminati likes to mock the public. It gives them power in the astral realm by succombing our all-knowing consciousness to our knowledge based consciousness (law: perverted actions generate perverted energy. Perverted energies feed these astral masters. law2: where attention goes, energy goes; so watching the music videos as an excited teenager feed them the energy). Also, they can take what we believe is good, and then subvert it to bad, and that would generate perverted energy. This realm is the knowledge of Evil and Good, where we can judge from right to good "like Gods" (bible). The freemasonic usually-checkered black-and-white power rituals are based on that (Rihanna's Umbrella, Hilary Duff's Reach Out). Hilary Duff's Reach Out is based on "Personal Jesus" by Marilyn Manson which generates more perverted energies that feed these entities from the kaballa Tree of Life astral universe.

Another example of perverted energies is sex with minors or anal sex. In perverted magick, the anus represents the base of the Tree of Life. Astral sex creates a portal and empowers you with the energies from the other corners of the Tree of Life (other worlds). Sex with children create pervert and traumatic energies that feed the "gods". Then you make requests for power, finance, etc. Let's not forget: Astral entities can also have residence in the substle body or connect you by an astral chord (so you're a phone call away), and induce your subtle attitude and personality to addicted behaivors such as perverted or possibly gay sex (unless you're born like that in the first place). There is a reason for everything that God hates, and it has to do with these astral beings taking advantage of physical beings and also changing the astralsphere towards parasitic negative energy fallen angels and their progeny (they can reproduce thanks to having sex with us in our dreams and post-sleep paralysis episodes).

They glamorized "Good girl gone bad". In this ad, they're not trying to trigger anyone, but it is mocking the public. They like to mock the sheeps a lot because it gives them power (preverted energy from messing with our consciousnesses. I wrote the reason above).

Sorry if this sounded complicated. It's from many years of research and self-collection. It would take an entire book to explain. I wish I can write better. But watch for interviews where celebrities admit selling their souls and channeling music through their performances. Research more and you'll find that the top people in the Illuminati actually performs seances to get directions from Lucifer (who is of the light, and who is supposedly good according to high-level Shriners and Freemasons. There was a video interviewing a Shriner who boasts about the Light and Lucifer all the while claiming he's Christian). They use these directions, and some of them include how to mind-control or finance-control lower people in the pyramidal structure, to dictate how society should run, how it should be "entertained", and how it should think and behave (sexually, etc). The "gods" also need our perverted energies to continually stay connected to our physical realm and dictates the rules and give miracles to higher-than-thou people in the pyramidal structure. The highest levels of the pyramid knows this, and that's why they control the entertainment industry. It's not just for disinformation purposes.

There is a lot that goes on today that is dictated from the other side. A lot of things Illuminati does publically may be strange, but they all have a purpose that we cannot easily see from our disadvantaged point of view.

Last edited by siphon880di; 07-11-2009 at 10:17 PM.
siphon880di is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 10:36 PM   #5775
faulconandsnowjob
Inactive

Posted by Sabrina on Doppelganger:

Lindsay Lohan's Face: How It's Changed

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrityn...-20092010/4694
faulconandsnowjob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 10:50 PM   #5776
let it shine

Quote:
Originally Posted by faulconandsnowjob View Post

that is awful.
let it shine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 10:56 PM   #5777
lostworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by faulconandsnowjob View Post

There's a great video somewhere on the net that shows how Lindsay's head has changed shape too. The video is just a fan-video so it's not intended to show any physical change. But many of the commentators picked up on it... Of course I can't find it anymore
Old 07-11-2009, 10:56 PM   #5778
lauren_almighty
Banned

Oh my god!

She aged 20 years within a year!

She looks like normal Lindsay up until picture 9 and then she looks so much different after that.

Last edited by lauren_almighty; 07-11-2009 at 10:58 PM.
lauren_almighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 11:30 PM   #5779
lostworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauren_almighty View Post
Oh my god!

She aged 20 years within a year!

She looks like normal Lindsay up until picture 9 and then she looks so much different after that.
I think there's a major difference already between 2003 and 2004 (pic 4 and 5).
Old 07-11-2009, 11:37 PM   #5780
volk

I noticed, whenever LL changes her hair to blond she gets in trouble.
volk is offline   Reply With Quote