Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Old 28-11-2014, 07:06 PM   #1
sanusi

Default Deconstructing Atheism

Shaykh Asrar deconstructs atheism:

http://youtu.be/exYSgPKjF3w

He mentions organised religion as being different to whether there is a God or not. Worth the listen
sanusi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2014, 07:10 PM   #2
alf hearted
Banned

If there was a god that had a personal interest in every individual, why would it require middle men to transmit its message, and risk having its message distorted by human failings?
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2014, 11:37 PM   #3
sanusi

Discussing whether there is an Originator of the universe is quiet different to saying whether He has revealed himself to us or not.

If He has revealed Himself then it would be through perfect humans for imperfect humans. Otherwise the imperfect humans would lie about what God has said. Therefore true prophets would be perfect and incapable of lying.
Old 29-11-2014, 12:03 AM   #4
bikerdruid
Banned

Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest

there is absolutely nothing to "deconstruct," as there is no "construct" in atheism.
an atheist is an individual who does not believe there is a god or gods.
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2014, 12:14 AM   #5
fairyprincess

People who believe like to believe atheists are people who believe......

I'm not sure why. Somehow levels the playing field. By putting atheism on the same footing as faith it makes it easier to pull apart, I suppose.

But it doesn't really. I'm an atheists because that's where the evidence is leading me. I don't simply proclaim that god doesn't exist, then work backwards to disprove it.

The scientific method Is to follow the evidence and draw a conclusion based on that. Religon is different because it asserts that god exists then tries to reshape the evidence to fit the hypothaisis...

Relgion is based on faith. Atheism is the assertion that the evidence implies that god does not exist.....
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2014, 12:18 AM   #6
megahertz

An athiest is somebody who never visits the religious sections in a chat forum. That doesn't give them perfect insight into how the planet runs when religion is taken out of the equation.
megahertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2014, 12:20 AM   #7
bendoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
If there was a god that had a personal interest in every individual, why would it require middle men to transmit its message, and risk having its message distorted by human failings?
Who said it does ?
The Beast from the sea with 7 heads, 10 horns and 10 crowns has been wounded to one of the heads, the 2 horned beast from the earth commanded us to worship the 7 headed beast but on 23rd June 2016 we said no.

Don't forget, everything is foretold you just need to have the eyes to see and the ears to hear.
bendoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2014, 12:37 AM   #8
muhammad bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by megahertz View Post
An athiest is somebody who never visits the religious sections in a chat forum. That doesn't give them perfect insight into how the planet runs when religion is taken out of the equation.
There are several atheists on this thread.

From what I have observed there is nothing wrong with their insight.
muhammad bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2014, 12:45 AM   #9
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by megahertz View Post
I'm an atheist and I frequent the religious section.
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2014, 12:50 AM   #10
fairyprincess

I'm an atheist too.... If you don't at least make a stab of studying what you don't believe in, how can you know your against it?l....
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2014, 07:22 AM   #11
sanusi

There is something to deconstruct as modern scientism atheists are militant and make atheism a formal movement. This is done by Dawkins, Krauss, et al
Old 29-11-2014, 07:59 AM   #12
chunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanusi View Post
He mentions organised religion as being different to whether there is a God or not. Worth the listen
Amazing, who wouldve thought that atheism is not antitheism? Before I watch the video, can I ask if he offers any more profound insights, such as whether the pope is catholic or bears defecate in the woods?
Being religious is like being in an abusive relationship. God says - obey me: don't love anyone else: I know what you're thinking: if you leave me I will punish you: you're a terrible person without me: you'll never find anyone as good as me: don't listen to anyone who doesn't understand us: of course I love you!

The amount of energy needed to refute bullshit is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it.

Last edited by chunky; 29-11-2014 at 08:42 AM.
chunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2014, 08:01 AM   #13
chunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendoon View Post
Who said it does ?
I think the very fact that you're here, trying to defend god as a middleman, kind of proves his point...
Being religious is like being in an abusive relationship. God says - obey me: don't love anyone else: I know what you're thinking: if you leave me I will punish you: you're a terrible person without me: you'll never find anyone as good as me: don't listen to anyone who doesn't understand us: of course I love you!

The amount of energy needed to refute bullshit is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it.

Last edited by chunky; 29-11-2014 at 08:43 AM.
chunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2014, 04:11 PM   #14
jpcusicksr

Exclamation Response.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post

I'm not sure why.

Relgion is based on faith. Atheism is the assertion that the evidence implies that god does not exist.....
It is because the evidence does not imply that God does not exist.

That is an Atheist declaring a belief, just as us Theist declare that the evidence demonstrates that God does exist.

If you were neutral as in = I do not know about there being a God or not - then that would be having no belief.

As such Atheist are not neutral as the Atheist have a negative belief.

And if we go by the definition of faith then the Atheist belief is indeed faith.

1) Webster Dictionary - Faith = "firm belief in something for which there is no proof"

2) Hebrews 11:1 = "Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." KJV.
===

So evidence is not proof, and belief includes faith, and thereby Atheism is a religion.
Old 29-11-2014, 04:13 PM   #15
bikerdruid
Banned

Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpcusicksr View Post

That is an Atheist declaring a belief, just as us Theist declare that the evidence demonstrates that God does exist.

If you were neutral as in = I do not know about there being a God or not - then that would be having no belief.

And if we go by the definition of faith then the Atheist belief is indeed faith.

1) Webster Dictionary - Faith = "firm belief in something for which there is no proof"

2) Hebrews 11:1 = "Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." KJV.
===

So evidence is not proof, and belief includes faith, and thereby Atheism is a religion.
still spewing the same bullshit?
wow.
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2014, 04:16 PM   #16
seraphicson
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post

I'm not sure why. Somehow levels the playing field. By putting atheism on the same footing as faith it makes it easier to pull apart, I suppose.

But it doesn't really. I'm an atheists because that's where the evidence is leading me. I don't simply proclaim that god doesn't exist, then work backwards to disprove it.

The scientific method Is to follow the evidence and draw a conclusion based on that. Religon is different because it asserts that god exists then tries to reshape the evidence to fit the hypothaisis...

Isn't everything a belief? This entire universe?

If you truly don't believe in anything, then you are already there.

Satori/Nirvana/Enlightenment/Moksha et al.

Hell, even that is a belief.

Last edited by seraphicson; 29-11-2014 at 04:42 PM.
seraphicson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2014, 04:36 PM   #17
sanusi

Everything has a cause. The universe had a beginning and therefore a cause. The cause of the universe is the Originator of the universe. That Originator is Self Subsistent, Eternal and uncaused. The universe cannot be eternal as it is observably contingent. All contingents would have to be relying finally on a cause which is Self established and independent.

That is what I picked up from Shaykh Asrar.

Faith on a Originator of the universe is based on knowledge.
Old 29-11-2014, 04:59 PM   #18
muhammad bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpcusicksr View Post

===

No.

The atheist just doesn't believe you.
muhammad bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2014, 05:06 PM   #19
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanusi View Post
Everything has a cause. The universe had a beginning and therefore a cause. The cause of the universe is the Originator of the universe. That Originator is Self Subsistent, Eternal and uncaused. The universe cannot be eternal as it is observably contingent. All contingents would have to be relying finally on a cause which is Self established and independent.

That is what I picked up from Shaykh Asrar.

Faith on a Originator of the universe is based on knowledge.
I with you up until the highlighted part. "Independent" is mere speculation.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2014, 05:14 PM   #20
dedicate

One should have wrote a book called it...... my life

My life. -- and it should be a very interesting book. One's life is a book and one writes that book. So, in a way one is the author of one's own destiny.

Was it Atheism that made me reject the living which I found while I was being raised in a community of Mormons? ... ?? No. I wouldn't say so. But by the time I left the community, I just had no interest in those pursuits.. Didn't give it any thought one way or the other.

But I guess I did have enough of the trappings,, and was smart enough to relise this mass market form of religion wasn't going to do it for me. Wasn't for me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But the world and it's non-theistic values wasn't for me either. I didn't buy into the idea or beliif.... Get an education, good job, married, children,, retire equels good Full Life. Those pursuits made me sick.

I couldn't get myself to be a part of crime either.-- I was plauged by guilt for every theft, lie and shaddy deal.

So then thru some lucky circumstance,, I embarked on a quest. I didn't even know what I wanted -- but I knew I wanted some quiet and peace to find out what's going on with this world and myself.

Quiet and Peace.. Learn to meditate.-- that took years and visits to many differing communities of people. It still is going on with me.

It seems to me really it is a question of elevating one's consciousness. When someone I know expresses the desire to Retaliate for some harm done to them.. I now see this is an expression of low conscious state. In a higher conscoious state one does not seek revenge.

It's that easy. Elevate one's conscousness and one will BE.. that higher state. So, now when the swirling winds of revenge, hate, anger, rage, whatever manefest themselves.. I know the unreality of it.... while those in low-consciousness state see no other reality but revenge, hate, lust, greed whatever.

Even the pusuit of "Good Full Life".. is low consciousness activity. Even the pursuit of Truth can be low consciousness activity. This entire world and world systems are Low Consciousness activity..

.. but if one is lucky one will hit the nail of the head and elevate themselves,,, because elevating one's consciousness is not something that

can be bought.
can be sold
can be forced upon anyone.

But one can train oneself,, and one can be open -- by a slight inclination of the Will -- to being educated in these things.

There. No mention of God or Bible. No agenda to get one to believe anything -- except .. possiblities.

Last edited by dedicate; 29-11-2014 at 05:44 PM.
dedicate is offline   Reply With Quote