Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 14-03-2013, 03:54 PM   #41
wewillwin
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 118
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesusissalvation View Post
For the sake of this discussion, I'm going to highlight 2 groups.

1. Followers and practioners of the teachings of Jesus the Christ [Christians]
2. non-Christians [this would include pseudo Christians]

Jesus says...

"All that the Father gives Me will come to Me, and the one who comes to Me I will certainly not cast out. "For I have come down from heaven, not to do My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me. "For this is the will of My Father, that everyone who beholds the Son and believes in Him will have eternal life, and I Myself will raise him up on the last day." ~ John 6:37-38, 40



So it seems that what Jesus is saying, is that any person, who accepts Him as Lord and personal Savior, Jesus will resurrect at the last day to go to heaven with Him.

Sounds like a really good deal? So the question then is, why is it so hard, to be a follower of Jesus? If you read what Jesus taught and His message of forgiveness, mercy, compassion and love, then why would any person want to reject that? Reject that in favour of ...... [somebody else/some other believe system etc]?

I welcome your responses on why you think and feel that it is not 'worth-the-while' to be His follower and thus be labelled a 'Christian'.
It's absolutely amazing to follow the path of Jesus, christian or not. Yes, people that don't understand this reality and fall into the hole caused by the sheep factor, that TV mind programming, turning the other cheek and loving them may not protect you from them, but to me they are not my real enemy, because they are a part of me and I am a part of them, as we are all one and I love them as I love myself. On top of that, The real enemy can not stand to be loved or be near those that love and reject negativity, and I repel their evil with my good.

Believe me, I spent a good part of my life doing things that I thought made me happy, living like one of the others. wanting to look cool, wanting to have the best things, have the best sex with the best looking, blow money on drink, show off etc etc and I feel slight elation when I did these things but ultimately I wasn't happy.
Nothing makes me feel happier now than loving everyone, having special love for those closest to me and no negativity in my life, I get what I want and what I need, which are far less than I thought I wanted or needed before, I see the television in a different way, i chuckle to myself when I hear people say sheepish things that they've been programmed to speak, and those that are ready to wake up listen to me, those that aren't I plant only seeds in their mind that if they choose they may work on germinating into a realization, and I'm there for them when they do wake up. Honestly there is nothing better than following Jesus, or at least the morals of his teaching, even if you don't religiously believe.I hope that you find a way to accept this, reject evil and find a mutual love between yourself and humanity It's never too late for anyone.
wewillwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2013, 03:57 PM   #42
thetruthcollector
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: In the shadows
Posts: 1,687
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnfb View Post
Then maybe I am mistaken.
Catholics are Christians and Christian based and both OT and NT are taught to RC weekly in Irish churches
Yes, you are mistaken...don't worry, mistakes happen. Just pick yourself up and keep moving forward.
thetruthcollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2013, 04:01 PM   #43
thetruthcollector
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: In the shadows
Posts: 1,687
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bishadi View Post
it's where the idea of 'christ' came from in that tree of beliefs



Injil

Mark 10:19 (6 commands, no homage)



Mark 10:18



Matt 1 does the lineage train, just perfect.

It shows all the blood to David of Joseph

Then claims Joseph didnt touch Mary

So there is no lineage to David if you use the common sense behind it.



Sure did...... John 14: 15 `If ye love me, my commands keep,

16 and I will ask the Father, and another Comforter He will give to you, that he may remain with you -- to the age;

17 the Spirit of truth, whom the world is not able to receive, because it doth not behold him, nor know him, and ye know him, because he doth remain with you, and shall be in you.




because my Father is greater than I.

29 `And now I have said [it] to you before it come to pass, that when it may come to pass, ye may believe;

30 I will no more talk much with you, for the ruler of this world doth come, and in me he hath nothing;


Jesus was clear but few read.

Rev 22: 4 and they shall see His face, and His name [is] upon their foreheads


Do you know who Jesus was talking about?
Exactly! The NT has all the info we need to follow Jesus.
thetruthcollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2013, 04:04 PM   #44
thetruthcollector
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: In the shadows
Posts: 1,687
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wewillwin View Post
It's absolutely amazing to follow the path of Jesus, christian or not. Yes, people that don't understand this reality and fall into the hole caused by the sheep factor, that TV mind programming, turning the other cheek and loving them may not protect you from them, but to me they are not my real enemy, because they are a part of me and I am a part of them, as we are all one and I love them as I love myself. On top of that, The real enemy can not stand to be loved or be near those that love and reject negativity, and I repel their evil with my good.

Believe me, I spent a good part of my life doing things that I thought made me happy, living like one of the others. wanting to look cool, wanting to have the best things, have the best sex with the best looking, blow money on drink, show off etc etc and I feel slight elation when I did these things but ultimately I wasn't happy.
Nothing makes me feel happier now than loving everyone, having special love for those closest to me and no negativity in my life, I get what I want and what I need, which are far less than I thought I wanted or needed before, I see the television in a different way, i chuckle to myself when I hear people say sheepish things that they've been programmed to speak, and those that are ready to wake up listen to me, those that aren't I plant only seeds in their mind that if they choose they may work on germinating into a realization, and I'm there for them when they do wake up. Honestly there is nothing better than following Jesus, or at least the morals of his teaching, even if you don't religiously believe.I hope that you find a way to accept this, reject evil and find a mutual love between yourself and humanity It's never too late for anyone.
Brilliant post!!
thetruthcollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2013, 04:15 PM   #45
khepera2010
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: A vassal State of the EUSSR-formerly known as Britain
Posts: 2,434
Likes: 11 (8 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetruthcollector View Post
You fail to realize that Jesus does not represent the OT. He was here to bring the 'new law'. Christians follow Jesus. The OT has somehow attached itself to the NT. In my opinion, the OT is just a collection of Hebrew history to show the lineage of Jesus and also connect the prophetic dots up to the birth of Christ. Point being is that Jesus and his teachings are what christians follow, not the OT.
''For truly I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the law until all is accomplished'' - Matthew 5:18


''It is easier for heaven and earth to pass away than for the smallest part of the law to become invalid'' - Luke 16:17


YOU fail to realise that to be a Christian, you must also adhere to OT Law - Jesus clearly states his support for OT Law above!


Quote:
Originally Posted by thetruthcollector View Post
Why does everyone act so surprised that Christians and Catholics are different? Read some history or just ask the Irish.
Lol

Another one who hates Catholics and apparently this one is an expert on Ireland also, since he goes on about it so much.
khepera2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2013, 04:24 PM   #46
thetruthcollector
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: In the shadows
Posts: 1,687
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by khepera2010 View Post
''For truly I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the law until all is accomplished'' - Matthew 5:18


''It is easier for heaven and earth to pass away than for the smallest part of the law to become invalid'' - Luke 16:17


YOU fail to realise that to be a Christian, you must also adhere to OT Law - Jesus clearly states his support for OT Law above!




Lol

Another one who hates Catholics and apparently this one is an expert on Ireland also, since he goes on about it so much.
You are free to interpret however you wish.

I do not hate catholics. I have never stated anything like that. I just said there are many differences between christians and catholics and that they are not the same.
thetruthcollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2013, 04:32 PM   #47
khepera2010
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: A vassal State of the EUSSR-formerly known as Britain
Posts: 2,434
Likes: 11 (8 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetruthcollector View Post
You are free to interpret however you wish.
There is only one possible interpretation - a fact that you folks kind of gloss over and convieniently forget.

I love it when Christians get shown their error by Biblical quotes and they get all like...''you are free to interpret this as you wish''. No you can't - either you obey your Bible and the words of Jesus or you become like me and say that large tracts of both Testaments are pure man made twaddle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetruthcollector View Post
I do not hate catholics. I have never stated anything like that. I just said there are many differences between christians and catholics and that they are not the same.
Lol.
khepera2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2013, 04:37 PM   #48
selig
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Beware of the person of one book.
Posts: 1,622
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesusissalvation View Post
I welcome your responses on why you think and feel that it is not 'worth-the-while' to be His follower and thus be labelled a 'Christian'.
TBBH the main reason I don't like Christianity is it's followers, even if I don't agree with Jesus' love me or be punished message, and the thought of spending an eternity with them seems like hell to me. What limited time I spend with the believers on this forum, with their complete lack of honesty and superiority complexes, is more than enough to convince me I do not want to have everlasting life with them.

I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ. - Mahatma Gandhi

selig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2013, 04:37 PM   #49
johnfb
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: on the other side of your monitor
Posts: 6,822
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetruthcollector View Post
Yes, you are mistaken...don't worry, mistakes happen. Just pick yourself up and keep moving forward.
Fair enough , this does mean that the whole RC church is wrong too... But I have no issue with that.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by bones: 04.03.2014
i can find no evidence that any jews were in camps pre 1939,

Quote:
Originally Posted by bones: 14.03.2014
some jews like many political prisioners were interned b4 1939
johnfb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2013, 04:40 PM   #50
johnfb
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: on the other side of your monitor
Posts: 6,822
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetruthcollector View Post
You are free to interpret however you wish.

I do not hate catholics. I have never stated anything like that. I just said there are many differences between christians and catholics and that they are not the same.
They are the same!
After years of being educated in catholic schools and in their ways, I can tell you that they are one and the same.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by bones: 04.03.2014
i can find no evidence that any jews were in camps pre 1939,

Quote:
Originally Posted by bones: 14.03.2014
some jews like many political prisioners were interned b4 1939
johnfb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2013, 04:45 PM   #51
thetruthcollector
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: In the shadows
Posts: 1,687
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by khepera2010 View Post
There is only one possible interpretation - a fact that you folks kind of gloss over and convieniently forget.

I love it when Christians get shown their error by Biblical quotes and they get all like...''you are free to interpret this as you wish''. No you can't - either you obey your Bible and the words of Jesus or you become like me and say that large tracts of both Testaments are pure man made twaddle.



Lol.
Again, you misunderstand. Christians follow the teachings of Jesus. I never said the OT was irrelevant or infallible...I simply said Jesus is the reason for christianity and christians......then, you began preaching scripture at me as if I am some type of Bible scholar and continued to get your panties in a bunch because I can see the difference between christians and catholics....what the hell man!?!? People here are so damn annoying, always demanding that you see things the way they do or else they become obsessed with proving something to you that you don't even care about.

Look, believe as you wish, interpret as you wish, preach as you wish, but don't make the mistake of thinking that I care or have anything to prove.
thetruthcollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2013, 04:47 PM   #52
blackyblue
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Leith
Posts: 16,835
Likes: 181 (134 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnfb View Post
They are the same!
After years of being educated in catholic schools and in their ways, I can tell you that they are one and the same.
They are definitely not the same.
You just have to look at the pope (ex pope) he runs around in a stretched popemobile like Darth Vadar flies around in an imperial spaceship.
It is nothing short of deliberate sabotage and sabotage is how it is intended.

Christian people dont have a pope as an idol, they have a supernatural spiritual being that takes mass amounts of high awareness and perceptions outside the 3d box and perceived norms society sets to even begin to comprehend
__________________
Is it my fault if i tell people to go jump off a bridge that some dumb asses actually go jump!? - John Strangis 28/12/13
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZqXMQneVsg

There is no defence against an evil which only the victims and the perpetrators know exists.

Last edited by blackyblue; 14-03-2013 at 04:48 PM.
blackyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2013, 04:53 PM   #53
thetruthcollector
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: In the shadows
Posts: 1,687
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnfb View Post
Fair enough , this does mean that the whole RC church is wrong too... But I have no issue with that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnfb View Post
They are the same!
After years of being educated in catholic schools and in their ways, I can tell you that they are one and the same.
Church's are wrong! Jesus was never meant to be hijacked by controlling financial institutions. Fellowship is to be done with the brethren, not as a routine on the calendar.

Christians don't confess to a priest or pray to mary or have lent or use prayer beads...ect. There are many differences, those are just a few.
thetruthcollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2013, 04:56 PM   #54
bigfeet
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Belgium
Posts: 99
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by selig View Post
I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ. - Mahatma Gandhi
Chryst-al clear, as usual.

Last edited by bigfeet; 14-03-2013 at 04:57 PM.
bigfeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2013, 04:56 PM   #55
johnfb
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: on the other side of your monitor
Posts: 6,822
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetruthcollector View Post
Church's are wrong! Jesus was never meant to be hijacked by controlling financial institutions. Fellowship is to be done with the brethren, not as a routine on the calendar.

.
Well I actually agree with that, about churches
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by bones: 04.03.2014
i can find no evidence that any jews were in camps pre 1939,

Quote:
Originally Posted by bones: 14.03.2014
some jews like many political prisioners were interned b4 1939
johnfb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2013, 04:59 PM   #56
thetruthcollector
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: In the shadows
Posts: 1,687
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnfb View Post
Well I actually agree with that, about churches
Boom! There you have it.
thetruthcollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2013, 05:01 PM   #57
khepera2010
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: A vassal State of the EUSSR-formerly known as Britain
Posts: 2,434
Likes: 11 (8 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetruthcollector View Post
Christians follow the teachings of Jesus.
No they don't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetruthcollector View Post
I never said the OT was irrelevant or infallible...I simply said Jesus is the reason for christianity and christians
You'd think they'd take the time to follow his instructions then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetruthcollector View Post
.....then, you began preaching scripture at me as if I am some type of Bible scholar and continued to get your panties in a bunch because I can see the difference between christians and catholics....what the hell man!?!?
Don't come out with Christian shite, if you don't want proving wrong with your own book. Fucking simple really ain't it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetruthcollector View Post
People here are so damn annoying, always demanding that you see things the way they do or else they become obsessed with proving something to you that you don't even care about.
Why are you posting about something for when you don't even care about it? Are you for friggin' real? You dive in and pull me up on something and you don't care about it? Wtf?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetruthcollector View Post
Look, believe as you wish, interpret as you wish, preach as you wish, but don't make the mistake of thinking that I care or have anything to prove.
You cared enough to stick your oar in on one of my replies to somebody else and yet you claim the bold above?

Yeah right

ps I think I'll leave the last word with you because clearly you have some weird urge to stick your nose into others business but don't like it when you get put right and if this bickering carries on, it's likely I'll get a mod warning or more.

Last edited by khepera2010; 14-03-2013 at 05:09 PM. Reason: ps
khepera2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2013, 05:05 PM   #58
johnfb
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: on the other side of your monitor
Posts: 6,822
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetruthcollector View Post
Boom! There you have it.
I have long thought that....but I still accept that RC are Christians...maybe a different branch to others , take RC and Protestants, both Christian but different masses and beliefs etc!...but still Christian nonetheless
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by bones: 04.03.2014
i can find no evidence that any jews were in camps pre 1939,

Quote:
Originally Posted by bones: 14.03.2014
some jews like many political prisioners were interned b4 1939
johnfb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2013, 05:10 PM   #59
newworldfunk
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 649
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesusissalvation View Post
For the sake of this discussion, I'm going to highlight 2 groups.

1. Followers and practioners of the teachings of Jesus the Christ [Christians]
2. non-Christians [this would include pseudo Christians]

Jesus says...

"All that the Father gives Me will come to Me, and the one who comes to Me I will certainly not cast out. "For I have come down from heaven, not to do My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me. "For this is the will of My Father, that everyone who beholds the Son and believes in Him will have eternal life, and I Myself will raise him up on the last day." ~ John 6:37-38, 40



So it seems that what Jesus is saying, is that any person, who accepts Him as Lord and personal Savior, Jesus will resurrect at the last day to go to heaven with Him.

Sounds like a really good deal? So the question then is, why is it so hard, to be a follower of Jesus? If you read what Jesus taught and His message of forgiveness, mercy, compassion and love, then why would any person want to reject that? Reject that in favour of ...... [somebody else/some other believe system etc]?

I welcome your responses on why you think and feel that it is not 'worth-the-while' to be His follower and thus be labelled a 'Christian'.
I cant really pass comment about the guy... I never really got past Genesis...
newworldfunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2013, 05:25 PM   #60
thetruthcollector
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: In the shadows
Posts: 1,687
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by khepera2010 View Post
No they don't.



You'd think they'd take the time to follow his instructions then.



Don't come out with Christian shite, if you don't want proving wrong with your own book. Fucking simple really ain't it.



Why are you posting about something for when you don't even care about it? Are you for friggin' real? You dive in and pull me up on something and you don't care about it? Wtf?



You cared enough to stick your oar in on one of my replies to somebody else and yet you claim the bold above?

Yeah right

ps I think I'll leave the last word with you because clearly you have some weird urge to stick your nose into others business but don't like it when you get put right and if this bickering carries on, it's likely I'll get a mod warning or more.
On and on it goes. This is exactly what I am talking about here. You continue to explain to me how wrong I am and how much I am supposed to care...ect. Look, I made a comment based on how I see things. I never asked for a sermon. I don't care what you think that you know. I wasn't asking you any questions. I made a statement, get over it. Geeeeeeeeezz...people are actually crazy. No wonder the pharmaceutical companies are making so much scrilla

can you please move on..thank you
thetruthcollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:52 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.