Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Old 05-03-2012, 03:34 PM   #41
hurt4ever1
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by logos880 View Post
did you post all these articles from your "I hate christians" scrapbook?

...someone has a morbid obsession.
No, I know that you (especially) and your fellow Christians NEED to think that I hate Christians, but I don't, I honestly feel sorry for you.

I know how hard it is for a Christian to admit that their religion isn't all that it is cracked up to be. I know all of the mental gymnastics Christians have to do in order to "keep the faith", I know the mental bondage that you are under.
Of course, you cannot see it because you are on the inside, looking out.

You will never get out of the mental bondage UNTIL you recognize it for what it is and stop making excuses for everything that your 'G-d' did in the OT and stop saying "blood is the currency of this realm" because in doing so, you are saying that 'Satan' has more control than God.
hurt4ever1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 03:38 PM   #42
blackyblue

Quote:
Originally Posted by quietgirl View Post

You are in my prayers, but I'm over trying to debate with you.

Mandy
You cannot debate with someone that dedicates their entire life and every minute of it to arguing on a forum..You cannot possibly compete with that as i am sure you also have a wider range of activities to do during the day, and cant spend every minute arguing with H4E1...

There is no defence against an evil which only the victims and the perpetrators know exists.
blackyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 03:39 PM   #43
hurt4ever1
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by quietgirl View Post
Yes, it's all the same rubbish, SOP - you really think they'd be bored with it by now. I know I am!

But I think that underneath it all, H4E (and many others on the DIF too) is really hurting, so she is in my prayers.

Mandy
Mandy, I am not hurting at all. Thanks for your concern though.

Also, if you are bored of it, then just do not read it. Remember, no one FORCED you to come into this thread.

What you need to ask yourself though, why do you feel the need to read what I write?
Old 05-03-2012, 03:40 PM   #44
blackyblue

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurt4ever1 View Post
I honestly feel sorry for you.
And i also feel sorry for you, very very sorry...

Anyway, i am sure you will reply with a great deal of anger and hate, completely forgeting that you used the same belittling tone on christians..Thanfully i have to go to 'work' now, so i wont be here to see your reply

There is no defence against an evil which only the victims and the perpetrators know exists.
Old 05-03-2012, 03:42 PM   #45
hurt4ever1
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackyblue View Post
You cannot debate with someone that dedicates their entire life and every minute of it to arguing on a forum..You cannot possibly compete with that as i am sure you also have a wider range of activities to do during the day, and cant spend every minute arguing with H4E1...
Blacky, that is funny coming from you, wasn't it you that came into this very thread and attempted to start an argument? Wasn't also you that posted an insult to me in the thread that YOU created?

How does it feel to get the same thing back that you give out?
Old 05-03-2012, 03:42 PM   #46
blackyblue

Quote:
Mandy, I am not hurting at all. Thanks for your concern though.

Also, if you are bored of it, then just do not read it. Remember, no one FORCED you to come into this thread.

What you need to ask yourself though, why do you feel the need to read what I write?
I would be surprised if she did read what you write..

Also remember it is also her computer screen and what she reads on her computer screen is largely forced upon her by others..I am sure she probably just took one look at your title and thought 'Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh here we go again'..

Ok, bye now

Old 05-03-2012, 03:43 PM   #47
hurt4ever1
Inactive

Quote:
And i also feel sorry for you, very very sorry...

Anyway, i am sure you will reply with a great deal of anger and hate, completely forgeting that you used the same belittling tone on christians..Thanfully i have to go to 'work' now, so i wont be here to see your reply
No, no hate and anger from me, I am perfectly happy.
Old 05-03-2012, 03:43 PM   #48
blackyblue

Quote:
Blacky, that is funny coming from you, wasn't it you that came into this very thread and attempted to start an argument? Wasn't also you that posted an insult to me in the thread that YOU created?

How does it feel to get the same thing back that you give out?
Bye! (waving)

Have a nice day at 'your computer'

Last edited by blackyblue; 05-03-2012 at 03:44 PM.
Old 05-03-2012, 03:44 PM   #49
hurt4ever1
Inactive

Quote:
I would be surprised if she did read what you write..

Also remember it is also her computer screen and what she reads on her computer screen is largely forced upon her by others..I am sure she probably just took one look at your title and thought 'Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh here we go again'..

Ok, bye now
No Blacky, what is on her computer screen is NOT forced upon her by others. Just like the TV, if you do not LIKE what you are reading, you change the channels.
Old 05-03-2012, 03:46 PM   #50
logos880

Quote:
No, I know that you (especially) and your fellow Christians NEED to think that I hate Christians, but I don't, I honestly feel sorry for you.
haha, riiiiight that explains the "religion causes brain damage."

Quote:
I know how hard it is for a Christian to admit that their religion isn't all that it is cracked up to be. I know all of the mental gymnastics Christians have to do in order to "keep the faith", I know the mental bondage that you are under.
Of course, you cannot see it because you are on the inside, looking out.
hardly, the nature of christianity is bearing the burden of your own cross...I'm very aware of this. your problem is that you try to use the actions of other people, who call themselves "christians", as if that somehow detracts from my personal belief...faulty logic there. what others do is their own decision, and has nothing to do with "my religion."

Quote:
You will never get out of the mental bondage UNTIL you recognize it for what it is and stop making excuses for everything that your 'G-d' did in the OT and stop saying "blood is the currency of this realm" because in doing so, you are saying that 'Satan' has more control than God.
blood is the currency of this realm, miss-meat-eater.
Old 05-03-2012, 03:48 PM   #51
hurt4ever1
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrysalis55 View Post
John 20:23 says that, "Whoseoever sins you remit shall be remitted unto them, and whosoever sins you retain shall be retained." This scripture clearly points out that when you do NOT forgive others, you get their sins! In other words, when you forgive, you do not take on their offenses (sins) but when you don't forgive, you GET their sins. So you are not only carrying around your own sins, but theirs as well. Isn't it a wonder why people don't want to be like the very person that hurt them, yet they turn out to be just like them? It's because the sins of the perpetrator becomes theirs. Then to take it even further, now we are living through these painful filters, and doing the very things to others that were done to us. What a horrible cycle. We can only give away to others what we have.
So wouldn't that mean that what YOU are getting on this thread, is what YOU have done to others or do you think that this doesn't apply to Christians but everyone else?

Just a thought...
Old 05-03-2012, 03:52 PM   #52
hurt4ever1
Inactive

Quote:
haha, riiiiight that explains the "religion causes brain damage."
hardly, the nature of christianity is bearing the burden of your own cross...I'm very aware of this. your problem is that you try to use the actions of other people, who call themselves "christians", as if that somehow detracts from my personal belief...faulty logic there. what others do is their own decision, and has nothing to do with "my religion.
"blood is the currency of this realm, miss-meat-eater.
How do I know that you aren't just "calling yourself a Christian"?
Old 05-03-2012, 03:54 PM   #53
logos880

Quote:
So wouldn't that mean that what YOU are getting on this thread, is what YOU have done to others or do you think that this doesn't apply to Christians but everyone else?

Just a thought...
what has chrys done to others?? are you suggesting that chrys is somehow culpable for things like this: "Brothers Guilty in Beating at Bible Study", just because she happens to be a christian??
Old 05-03-2012, 03:54 PM   #54
chrysalis55

Quote:

Just a thought...
Sorry, what you just said makes no sense to me. I merely stated (to no one in particular) the importance of forgiveness.
chrysalis55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 03:55 PM   #55
logos880

Quote:
How do I know that you aren't just "calling yourself a Christian"?
you don't...no one does...at least not from a "scientific proof" standpoint. so if I go out and rob a bank, why does that reflect on christianity instead just reflecting on me as an individual??

Last edited by logos880; 05-03-2012 at 03:56 PM.
logos880 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 03:57 PM   #56
hurt4ever1
Inactive

Quote:
what has chrys done to others?? are you suggesting that chrys is somehow culpable for things like this: "Brothers Guilty in Beating at Bible Study", just because she happens to be a christian??
I don't know what she is responsible for. Maybe like you, she is just calling herself a Christian.
Old 05-03-2012, 03:57 PM   #57
logos880

Quote:
I don't know what she is responsible for. Maybe like you, she is just calling herself a Christian.
are you suggesting that chrys is somehow culpable for things like this: "Brothers Guilty in Beating at Bible Study", just because she happens to be a christian??
Old 05-03-2012, 03:59 PM   #58
hurt4ever1
Inactive

Quote:
you don't...no one does...at least not from a "scientific proof" standpoint. so if I go out and rob a bank, why does that reflect on christianity instead just reflecting on me as an individual??
Exactly, NO ONE DOES.

So why should Christians be treated any different than everyone else when ANYONE can call themselves a Christian?

If you went out and robbed a bank, it reflects upon you and everyone in your religion.

If you claim the name, you claim the blame.

Last edited by hurt4ever1; 05-03-2012 at 04:01 PM.
Old 05-03-2012, 04:02 PM   #59
logos880

Quote:
So why should Christians be treated any different than everyone else when ANYONE can call themselves a Christian?
who said christians should get special treatment?

Quote:
If you went out and robbed a bank, it reflects upon you and everyone in your religion.
why? what if my religion says, "don't rob banks?"

Last edited by logos880; 05-03-2012 at 04:03 PM.
logos880 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 04:04 PM   #60
chrysalis55

That's right, no one does. But one thing I don't do is post hate speech against other races or religions.
chrysalis55 is offline   Reply With Quote