Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Old 22-12-2011, 12:18 PM   #21
christ4life

Quote:
Originally Posted by spolier View Post
the sooner all these modern invented/created religions bite the dust the better, IMHO
All religions are all similar except christianity. The other religions think you can just do good works in order to go to a good place they do not believe in a savior.
christ4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2011, 12:19 PM   #22
seanx
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by christ4life View Post
You believe they created christianity because they blended themselves in with christianity. Anyone can claim to be a christian to look like a good person, but they are wolves in sheeps clothing. How can they create christianity when they are trying to destroy it? Don't be fooled the whole point of controling the world is so that they are thought of as God. Anyone who goes against that or follows God other than them will be targeted to be killed. They can't control someone who lives by the Bible.
More meaningless nonsense.

Again, don't you see the he mind-bending irony of all these people
posting on the DAVE iCKE FORUM lamenting the demise of the Elite's
created Christianity?

And who is one of the most forceful exposers in the UK today
of the sham of Christianity?

A certain dave Icke?

Can't see the irony!
seanx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2011, 12:21 PM   #23
mikey mikey
Banned

I have repect for believers and non-believers alike.

Strong anti-theism is an antithesis to your normal atheism.

While the latter chooses not to believe in a diety until proof is provided, the former is just another tool for control.

An atheist would think that as a christian I am misguided and might engage me in debate or might simply shrug. Hw would oppose only the imposition of religion on unwilling non-believers.

An antitheist wishes to destroy religion and persecute the religious. This can range from the communist states like China that martyred many religious people to the propoganda campaign being waged by Dawkins.

The antitheist has more in common with the fundamentalist muslim and christian than he or she would care to realise.
mikey mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2011, 12:24 PM   #24
armoured_amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanx View Post
The mind-bending irony of all these people posting on the DAVE iCKE FORUM
lamenting the demise of the Elite's created Christianity?

A certain dave Icke?

No-one see the irony!
?

And because we live in a secular world, should we commit suicide, too? Just because Icke has some good ideas doesn't mean he's right about everything, or that we should remove ourselves from a Godless environment. There's no irony at all.

If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you.
John 15:19

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey mikey View Post

While the latter chooses not to believe in a diety until proof is provided, the former is just another tool for control.

An atheist would think that as a christian I am misguided and might engage me in debate or might simply shrug. Hw would oppose only the imposition of religion on unwilling non-believers.

An antitheist wishes to destroy religion and persecute the religious. This can range from the communist states like China that martyred many religious people to the propoganda campaign being waged by Dawkins.

The antitheist has more in common with the fundamentalist muslim and christian than he or she would care to realise.
+1

Last edited by armoured_amazon; 22-12-2011 at 12:25 PM.
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2011, 12:24 PM   #25
christ4life

Quote:
More meaningless nonsense.

Again, don't you see the he mind-bending irony of all these people
posting on the DAVE iCKE FORUM lamenting the demise of the Elite's
created Christianity?

A certain dave Icke?

Can't see the irony!
David Icke is a new ager not a christian I thought. The other people on here have an opinion I can respect that. I don't expect to come on David Icke for a christian sermon. Christianity has been around since Jesus birth though there was talk in the old testament about his arrival.
christ4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2011, 12:27 PM   #26
mikey mikey
Banned

Quote:

A certain dave Icke?

Can't see the irony!
With all respect, Sean. Being here on DIF does not necessarily mean we must agree with David Icke on all matters.

I enjoy reading his perspective on religion as much as I enjoy discussing atheism with my atheist brother with whom I am very close.

However, Mr. Icke also asks his readership to make quite a few leaps of faith and believe his testimony.

I prefer to judge people not on which belief they have but how they interpret that belief and apply it to the world around them.

Ghandi, Martin Luther King, St Francis of Assisi were all men of faith and yet they were great men nonetheless and men of great reason also.
mikey mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2011, 12:34 PM   #27
inversedivinity

Pile of bullshit. As long as one person holds it in their heart it will never die. And hell their are tons of Christians some may not be actual believers but they bring their offspring up in it nonetheless.
Old 22-12-2011, 12:34 PM   #28
quietgirl
Inactive

Quote:

+1 here also! Very true.

Mandy
quietgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2011, 12:39 PM   #29
_vigilant_

Quote:
Originally Posted by hadabusa View Post
it has some valueable wisdom in it.
Wisdom like this:

[22.73] O people, an example is presented, so listen to it. Indeed, those you invoke besides Allah will never create [as much as] a fly, even if they gathered together for that purpose. And if the fly should steal away from them a tiny thing, they could not recover it. Weak are the pursuer and pursued.

Indeed human beings are weak, and if they create something and it malfunctions...they're helpless.

They only follow conjecture and the whims of their souls, although right guidance has come to them from their lord or should man have whatever he desires? NO!, To Allah belong the hereafter and this present life.

Last edited by _vigilant_; 22-12-2011 at 12:42 PM.
_vigilant_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2011, 12:45 PM   #30
waymarker

Quote:
I didn't read this at all. Jesus didn't like sin but he liked the sinner which was the reason for the money changer incident. They crucifed him even though there was nothing they could crucify him for.
It went like this -

PILATE - "I find Jesus not guilty"
PRIESTS - "Whoa bub, he said he was a King so that makes him guilty of treason against your Caesar who's the only true king. If you let a traitor off it'll look bad on your military record and you'll end up sweeping out the latrines in the Colosseum"..
PILATE - "Hmm yes, okay I'd better sign the death warrant to cover my ass"
-----------------------------------------------------

Luke 23:22-24-
"And Pilate said to them the third time, Why, what evil has he done? I have found no cause of death in him: I will therefore flog him, and let him go.
But they were instant with loud voices, requiring that he might be crucified. And the voices of them and of the chief priests prevailed.
And Pilate gave sentence that it should be as they required"
waymarker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2011, 12:49 PM   #31
waymarker

Christianity WORKS, just like it says on the box, it's a concept that atheists and nonchristians can't or won't understand.
It's a POWER thing..

"Our gospel came to you not simply with words, but also with POWER.."-1 Thess 1:5
"For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of POWER"- 2 Tim 1:7
"I am full of POWER,judgement and might by the spirit of the Lord"- Micah 3:8
"The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world...they have divine POWER to demolish strongholds"- 2 Cor 10:4
"Be strong in the Lord and in his mighty POWER" (Ephesians 6:10)

"After Jesus spent the night in prayer,everybody tried to touch him because POWER was coming from him"- Luke 6:12-19
Jesus said - "Someone touched me, I know that POWER has gone out from me."- Luke 8:46

And we too can "touch" Jesus by logging onto him to get a 'feelgood power download', just mumbling a few words now and again will get you connected, even if it's just "Jesus remember me", whenever you're feeling tired, lonely, fed up..
Waddya say Bear?

"My Christian faith is my backbone"- (said on TV and on his website)

Last edited by waymarker; 22-12-2011 at 01:03 PM.
Old 22-12-2011, 12:49 PM   #32
bigscotsman
Inactive

what we are seeing is a shift in the axis of christianity from europe to places like south east asia

it hasn't and will never go away.
bigscotsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2011, 12:53 PM   #33
seanx
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by armoured_amazon View Post
?

And because we live in a secular world, should we commit suicide, too? Just because Icke has some good ideas doesn't mean he's right about everything, or that we should remove ourselves from a Godless environment. There's no irony at all.
+1
You are MIXING UP God with RELIGION ?

What has God got to do with the sham that is Matrix Christianity??

Do you think that if all 'religions' died out tomorrow - God would no only
EXIST?

of course he/she./it would still exist.

These 'religions' have fooled you that they are God and an attack on them
is an attack on God.

Classic mind-control.

You can believe/ feel/experience God without the need of any
religion.

As for Icke and these man-made religions of yours - he see them
AS THE CORNERSTONE, the foundation of the Elite's control
of the world.

WE would not be in the mess we are only for them and their sinister
mind-control games.

That's why the great irony: you guys lamenting the demise of the Elite's
created Christianity on Icke's forum?

A bit strange, don't you think?

Last edited by seanx; 22-12-2011 at 12:56 PM.
Old 22-12-2011, 12:55 PM   #34
seanx
Banned

Quote:
David Icke is a new ager not a christian I thought. The other people on here have an opinion I can respect that. I don't expect to come on David Icke for a christian sermon. Christianity has been around since Jesus birth though there was talk in the old testament about his arrival.
Still can't the irony????
Old 22-12-2011, 12:57 PM   #35
batou
Banned

isnt xmas all about the presents anyway?
batou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2011, 12:58 PM   #36
spolier
Banned

Quote:
Do you know what religions were practised thousands of years before christianity was invented/created?
spolier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2011, 01:02 PM   #37
seanx
Banned

Quote:
With all respect, Sean. Being here on DIF does not necessarily mean we must agree with David Icke on all matters.

I enjoy reading his perspective on religion as much as I enjoy discussing atheism with my atheist brother with whom I am very close.

However, Mr. Icke also asks his readership to make quite a few leaps of faith and believe his testimony.

I prefer to judge people not on which belief they have but how they interpret that belief and apply it to the world around them.

Ghandi, Martin Luther King, St Francis of Assisi were all men of faith and yet they were great men nonetheless and men of great reason also.
You will agree that he sees it as one of the key cornerstones
of the Elite's control of us.

it is the key points in virtually all of his books.

I agree with him totally on the conclusions he has reached.

These MAN-MADE RELIGIONS have manipulated and distorted the
true nature of God for centuries to promote their 'Agenda'.

You may not agree with this conclusion - but you can't deny the
importance icke and other researchers put on this manipulation.
Old 22-12-2011, 01:03 PM   #38
phildee3

Quote:

David Icke is a new ager not a christian I thought.
Bloody labels!
Do they have to be mutually exclusive?

He's neither,

...and both!
Old 22-12-2011, 01:10 PM   #39
waymarker

Quote:
Do you know what religions were practised thousands of years before christianity was invented/created?
Nobody 'invented' Jesus, he was solid flesh and blood and his street cred is impeccable..
For a start his arrival was foretold centuries before just as he said, - "All things about me in the law of Moses,the Prophets and the Psalms,must be fulfilled" (Luke 24:44)

And when he arrived he didn't skulk in some underground hideout, he travelled all over Israel for 3 long years in front of the people and the occupying Roman garrison, that's a lot of eyewitnesses - “I've spoken openly to the world..I said nothing in secret" (John 18:20)
And "Large crowds from Galilee, the Ten Cities, Jerusalem, Judea and the region across the Jordan followed him" (Matt 4:25)
And he pulled audiences of over 4000 and 5000 at two gigs alone (Matt 15:32, Matt 14:13)

Heck even the Koran written some 600 years later dare not deny Jesus was something special:- "Allah.. exalted some messengers above others and gave miracles to Jesus the son of Mary and strengthened him with the holy spirit" (Koran 2:253)

In short, Jesus was almost as big as Elvis!
Right Elv?

"Uh-huh"
Old 22-12-2011, 01:25 PM   #40
phildee3

Quote:
The earliest is called "ancestor worship" by anthropologists,
one type being totemism.