Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-07-2011, 12:09 AM   #41
ferryman to the dead
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 3,290
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by manxboz View Post
Anyone think Ed is just Brad going by another name hoping that people will take in what he says?
Sock Puppet Alert...................
ferryman to the dead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 12:39 AM   #42
creation
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: England
Posts: 1,030
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

great thread. I believe their is alot to learn and be discovered from the akjb, since its the only authentic inspired word of god bible left for the public to use today.

I personally have 3 copy's of the king james version.

The other bibles can't be trusted.

Last edited by creation; 01-07-2011 at 12:39 AM.
creation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 12:44 AM   #43
ferryman to the dead
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 3,290
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by creation View Post
great thread. I believe their is alot to learn and be discovered from the akjb, since its the only authentic inspired word of god bible left for the public to use today.

I personally have 3 copy's of the king james version.

The other bibles can't be trusted.
Quote:
since its the only authentic inspired word of god
And where did god write in your bible that it was his inspired word? He did'nt.
ferryman to the dead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 01:56 AM   #44
ohme
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 6,357
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by creation View Post
great thread. I believe their is alot to learn and be discovered from the akjb, since its the only authentic inspired word of god bible left for the public to use today.

I personally have 3 copy's of the king james version.

The other bibles can't be trusted.
I find the KJV the closest to detecting the hand of the elite. Its subtle changes reflect the desire to have a king on the throne to rule with an iron rod (todays equivelent to zero tolerance), and make the God-Man even more designed to taste.


Quote:
Centuries after the KJV became the "noblest monument of English prose," in fact, there arose a clear need for a new, updated translation. As the "Preface" to the Revised Standard Version ("RSV") relates:

…the King James Version has grave defects. By the middle of the nineteenth century, the development of Biblical studies and the discovery of many manuscripts more ancient than those upon which the King James Version was based, made it manifest that these defects are so many and so serious as to call for revision of the English translation….[5]

Hence, despite the esteem by evangelical Christians, it is understood by various scholars that the King James Bible was not "given by God" and possesses "grave defects." In fact, the Greek text that the KJV largely followed is now considered a seriously flawed composition, "hastily compiled" by Desiderius Erasmus, who pieced it together using a single Greek text from the 12th century and a few other manuscript portions, producing the "Textus Receptus" or "Received Text."

Not finding the last six verses of the New Testament, from the book of Revelation, Erasmus used the Latin Vulgate to translate the pertinent verses back into Greek. Thus, these particular scriptures were not rendered from the original or even early Greek texts but are the retranslations from a Latin translation of a Greek copy of the New Testament. It is upon this defective translation that the King James Bible is based in large part, further demonstrating the tenuousness and frailty of maintaining that the KJV was infallibly inspired by the Holy Spirit.

One result of this need for revision is the Revised Standard Version itself, which bases its translation upon the King James Bible and "the most ancient authorities," i.e., the Greek codices. Yet, how do we know which of the Greek texts is correct, as they differ significantly? If the Holy Spirit was inspiring the translators of the KJV, why weren't they shown the most ancient Greek manuscripts instead, if these are more correct and closer to the originals of God's Word? In fact, why would the Holy Spirit allow the originals or autographs to be destroyed in the first place? Why don't we possess the pristinely and miraculously preserved texts written by the very hands of the evangelists themselves?

http://stellarhousepublishing.com/ki...e-history.html
ohme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 02:02 AM   #45
creation
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: England
Posts: 1,030
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohme View Post
I find the KJV the closest to detecting the hand of the elite. Its subtle changes reflect the desire to have a king on the throne to rule with an iron rod (todays equivelent to zero tolerance), and make the God-Man even more designed to taste.
You have absolutely no idea what on earth your talking about, but i forgive your ignorance since its clear your just copy and pasting things from the internet most likely from catholic based websites. The king james version is the only bible that hasn't been corrupted by the hands of the roman catholic church.

I'm not even going to argue with you since you know so very little about the history of such things. Just because a King authorized it doesn't mean its automatically corrupt. Real Christians of the time had to go through many hardships and were even martyred by the pope before they could get a non catholic influenced bible translated to english from the greek manuscripts, all we had before the kjv was the corrupt catholic geneva bible. The king james bible 100% the best and most accurately transcribed bible we have today from the original texts, and nothing you or the devil says is going to sway that fact or change it.

Last edited by creation; 01-07-2011 at 02:14 AM.
creation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 03:39 AM   #46
ohme
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 6,357
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by creation View Post
You have absolutely no idea what on earth your talking about, but i forgive your ignorance since its clear your just copy and pasting things from the internet most likely from catholic based websites. The king james version is the only bible that hasn't been corrupted by the hands of the roman catholic church.
You are more than welcome to show me this is the case.

Quote:
I'm not even going to argue with you since you know so very little about the history of such things.
No, please do carry on with the history.


Quote:
Just because a King authorized it doesn't mean its automatically corrupt.
No, but there's no harm in delving into this "history" you are about to unveil for me.


Quote:
Real Christians of the time had to go through many hardships and were even martyred by the pope before they could get a non catholic influenced bible translated to english from the greek manuscripts, all we had before the kjv was the corrupt catholic geneva bible. The king james bible 100% the best and most accurately transcribed bible we have today from the original texts, and nothing you or the devil says is going to sway that fact or change it.
Well your facts are like tins of lard. Your knowledge of history has already taken a self inflicted pounding in your "all we had before the kjv was the corrupt catholic geneva bible." considering:

Quote:
The New Testament was completed in 1557, and the complete Bible was first published in 1560. It became known as the Geneva Bible. Due to a passage in Genesis describing the clothing that God fashioned for Adam and Eve upon expulsion from the Garden of Eden as "Breeches" (an antiquated form of "Britches"), some people referred to the Geneva Bible as the Breeches Bible.

The Geneva Bible was the first Bible to add numbered verses to the chapters, so that referencing specific passages would be easier. Every chapter was also accompanied by extensive marginal notes and references so thorough and complete that the Geneva Bible is also considered the first English "Study Bible". William Shakespeare quotes hundreds of times in his plays from the Geneva translation of the Bible. The Geneva Bible became the Bible of choice for over 100 years of English speaking Christians. Between 1560 and 1644 at least 144 editions of this Bible were published. Examination of the 1611 King James Bible shows clearly that its translators were influenced much more by the Geneva Bible, than by any other source. The Geneva Bible itself retains over 90% of William Tyndale's original English translation. The Geneva in fact, remained more popular than the King James Version until decades after its original release in 1611! The Geneva holds the honor of being the first Bible taken to America, and the Bible of the Puritans and Pilgrims. It is truly the “Bible of the Protestant Reformation.” Strangely, the famous Geneva Bible has been out-of-print since 1644, so the only way to obtain one is to either purchase an original printing of the Geneva Bible, or a less costly facsimile reproduction of the original 1560 Geneva Bible.

http://www.greatsite.com/timeline-en...bible-history/
ohme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 05:26 AM   #47
himitsunomiko
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Omnipresent
Posts: 4,061
Likes: 5 (5 Posts)
Default epic pwnage above.

woah, ya learn somethin' new everyday. great post, ohme.
__________________
"Just because someone disagrees with your premise doesn't mean they agree with the antithesis of your premise." -apollo_gnomon-

The real activists standing up for man kind and the planet.
himitsunomiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 05:46 AM   #48
brad_watson_miami_fl
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Miami
Posts: 1,413
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Exclamation Repent or prepare for your Judgment Day

kennybhoy67,

God & His chosen one - the Christ - take note of your sarcasm and harmful actions. This is your one WARNING! I AM trying to save you.

"To err is human, to repent divine, to persist devilish" - Benjamin Franklin


- Brad Watson, Miami

teacher & judge of all humanity
brad_watson_miami_fl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 10:31 AM   #49
ferryman to the dead
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 3,290
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by creation View Post
You have absolutely no idea what on earth your talking about, but i forgive your ignorance since its clear your just copy and pasting things from the internet most likely from catholic based websites. The king james version is the only bible that hasn't been corrupted by the hands of the roman catholic church.

I'm not even going to argue with you since you know so very little about the history of such things. Just because a King authorized it doesn't mean its automatically corrupt. Real Christians of the time had to go through many hardships and were even martyred by the pope before they could get a non catholic influenced bible translated to english from the greek manuscripts, all we had before the kjv was the corrupt catholic geneva bible. The king james bible 100% the best and most accurately transcribed bible we have today from the original texts, and nothing you or the devil says is going to sway that fact or change it.
Quote:
The king james bible 100% the best and most accurately transcribed bible we have today from the original texts,
If that's so then how come its not the only one being used? If its so widely accepted there would be no need for other versions of it would there? Your approach to the KJV is exactly the same as how you christians approach your faith its the one and only way to this christ yet not everyone in the world buys it. So even though christians claim not to be perfect just forgiven the same holds true for your written text none if it is perfect so you have to have many different versions. Its open to interpretation and not everyone agrees on which one is best. Its odd how the bible supposedly the word of god has been written and rewritten yet no where in any of the many versions does god say its his word only men say its the word of a god. When you strip the bible of its myths and fables your left with nothing but a few historical countries and not a lot of meat only bone.

Last edited by ferryman to the dead; 01-07-2011 at 10:36 AM.
ferryman to the dead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 01:53 PM   #50
creation
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: England
Posts: 1,030
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferryman to the dead View Post
If that's so then how come its not the only one being used? If its so widely accepted there would be no need for other versions of it would there? Your approach to the KJV is exactly the same as how you christians approach your faith its the one and only way to this christ yet not everyone in the world buys it. So even though christians claim not to be perfect just forgiven the same holds true for your written text none if it is perfect so you have to have many different versions. Its open to interpretation and not everyone agrees on which one is best. Its odd how the bible supposedly the word of god has been written and rewritten yet no where in any of the many versions does god say its his word only men say its the word of a god. When you strip the bible of its myths and fables your left with nothing but a few historical countries and not a lot of meat only bone.
Im afraid what you say is incorrect. The bible has only been translated 4 times from the very first old testament ever written. Hebrew>Arabic>Greek>King James Version. Of course the catholics had their version before the king james version, they used different manuscripts. The king james version was made separate from the catholic geneva bible and taken straight from the greek scrolls.

The reason their are more bibles than the perfect king james version is because the catholics couldn't destroy the king james bible, because it was very popular when it came out, so they seeked to make 100's of different bibles so less people would buy the old english hard to read version. Bibles like the New International Version are corrupt and so many of the other modern bibles are to. Most modern bibles are made by catholics to some degree and they let catholics translate from the catholic geneva bible!

Its is an abomination but the king james bible will always be the best bible we have to read Gods inspired word.


Proof of corruption:
Quote:
This is a scripture comparison of NIV and KJV passages, showing that the NIV was not properly translated. This is a sample of the many verses in the NIV that changes the Word that deals with the virgin birth of Christ, the deity of Christ, the infallibility of the Bible, salvation by faith, the Trinity, and many other areas of importance to the Christian Faith. Where the NIV doesn't altogether do away with a subject, such as the deity of Christ, it attempts to downgrade it. Many verses are completely eliminated. Verses have been changed in every book of the Bible in the NIV, and this is just a small sample of those verses. The NIV along with numerous other modern translations, is a product of Catholicism, endeavoring to corrupt the Bible of Fundamental Bible Believing Protestants, and to insert their own corrupt doctrines. It is for these reasons and the proof below that we call the NIV by a more appropriate name, the Nearly Inspired Version because it doesn't quite live up to the standard of even being a good translation, much less inspired. In reality, I don't think God had anything to do with this corrupt version of the Bible..
http://www.hissheep.org/kjv/a_compar...e_kjv_niv.html

Last edited by creation; 01-07-2011 at 01:56 PM.
creation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 03:43 PM   #51
manxboz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Taking another break from the forum!
Posts: 6,841
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by creation View Post
great thread. I believe their is alot to learn and be discovered from the akjb, since its the only authentic inspired word of god bible left for the public to use today.

I personally have 3 copy's of the king james version.

The other bibles can't be trusted.
Good for you, I personally have 34 bibles, 5 being KJV, one of those KJVs being from 1829.

However what version of the KJV do you believe to be correct? The 1611 version? or the very common standard 1769 version which is what the majority of AV's are today? Or any of the other variants?

I have also a Geneva Bible, which is a lot of fun to read and precedes the KJV by 51 years.
__________________
Finland = FUNland


Spellbounds promise to stop posting Webbot predictions
manxboz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 03:52 PM   #52
manxboz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Taking another break from the forum!
Posts: 6,841
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by creation View Post
Im afraid what you say is incorrect. The bible has only been translated 4 times from the very first old testament ever written. Hebrew>Arabic>Greek>King James Version. Of course the catholics had their version before the king james version, they used different manuscripts. The king james version was made separate from the catholic geneva bible and taken straight from the greek scrolls.

The reason their are more bibles than the perfect king james version is because the catholics couldn't destroy the king james bible, because it was very popular when it came out, so they seeked to make 100's of different bibles so less people would buy the old english hard to read version. Bibles like the New International Version are corrupt and so many of the other modern bibles are to. Most modern bibles are made by catholics to some degree and they let catholics translate from the catholic geneva bible!

Its is an abomination but the king james bible will always be the best bible we have to read Gods inspired word.


Proof of corruption:


http://www.hissheep.org/kjv/a_compar...e_kjv_niv.html
Sorry to throw a spanner in the works but the KJV used the 'Bishop's Bible' as a primary guide, with the 'translators' being allowed to also use the Tyndale Bible, the Coverdale Bible, Matthew's Bible, the Great Bible, and the Geneva Bible when in doubt of the Bishop's translation. There was 47 scholars involved in the 'translating' of the KJV before it was approved in 1611.

They mainly used Greek, Hebrew and Aramaic texts, although with Latin Vulgate was consulted as well.

Note:- I find it funny how everyone is celebrating the 400th anniversary of the KJV when many use the 1729 version. The UK project of handwriting the KJV uses the 1729 version and leaves out the original 1611 KJV apocryha.
__________________
Finland = FUNland


Spellbounds promise to stop posting Webbot predictions
manxboz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 04:38 PM   #53
ferryman to the dead
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 3,290
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by manxboz View Post
Good for you, I personally have 34 bibles, 5 being KJV, one of those KJVs being from 1829.

However what version of the KJV do you believe to be correct? The 1611 version? or the very common standard 1769 version which is what the majority of AV's are today? Or any of the other variants?

I have also a Geneva Bible, which is a lot of fun to read and precedes the KJV by 51 years.
Lets see since we are counting bibles. I have about 10, less the Dake Study bible, the NLT(2), an NIV, a catholic bible (2), so that makes what 16? I am sure there are more. And a Naves Topical Bible as well.
ferryman to the dead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 04:41 PM   #54
manxboz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Taking another break from the forum!
Posts: 6,841
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferryman to the dead View Post
Lets see since we are counting bibles. I have about 10, less the Dake Study bible, the NLT(2), an NIV, a catholic bible (2), so that makes what 16? I am sure there are more. And a Naves Topical Bible as well.
Cools, must say I do not have a Naves. I just thought with Mr Creation being all 'You have no idea what you are saying' and 'I have 3 KJV', I thought I should wade in.

I am set against Superiorist Christians, they fail to understand the word of their own Book and saviour it would appear.
__________________
Finland = FUNland


Spellbounds promise to stop posting Webbot predictions
manxboz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 05:37 PM   #55
ferryman to the dead
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 3,290
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by manxboz View Post
Cools, must say I do not have a Naves. I just thought with Mr Creation being all 'You have no idea what you are saying' and 'I have 3 KJV', I thought I should wade in.

I am set against Superiorist Christians, they fail to understand the word of their own Book and saviour it would appear.

Quote:
I am set against Superiorist Christians, they fail to understand the word of their own Book and saviour it would appear.
Yep. They fail to see that even those of us who are not christian fanatics have bibles. After all you can walk into any bookstore and buy one and you don't have to show an ID to get it.
ferryman to the dead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 07:25 PM   #56
ohme
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 6,357
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by creation View Post
Im afraid what you say is incorrect. The bible has only been translated 4 times from the very first old testament ever written. Hebrew>Arabic>Greek>King James Version. Of course the catholics had their version before the king james version, they used different manuscripts. The king james version was made separate from the catholic geneva bible and taken straight from the greek scrolls.

The reason their are more bibles than the perfect king james version is because the catholics couldn't destroy the king james bible, because it was very popular when it came out, so they seeked to make 100's of different bibles so less people would buy the old english hard to read version. Bibles like the New International Version are corrupt and so many of the other modern bibles are to. Most modern bibles are made by catholics to some degree and they let catholics translate from the catholic geneva bible!
How can you believe a lie, and yet accuse others of following some satan? Face yourself dude and stop thinking God can be defended with inaccuracies.
ohme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 12:13 AM   #57
creation
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: England
Posts: 1,030
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by manxboz View Post
Good for you, I personally have 34 bibles, 5 being KJV, one of those KJVs being from 1829.

However what version of the KJV do you believe to be correct? The 1611 version? or the very common standard 1769 version which is what the majority of AV's are today? Or any of the other variants?

I have also a Geneva Bible, which is a lot of fun to read and precedes the KJV by 51 years.
Please watch this video series if you would like to learn how the king james version differs from any other bible.


If your a Protestant Christian you really shouldn't be reading from the Geneva Bible.
creation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 12:14 AM   #58
creation
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: England
Posts: 1,030
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohme View Post
How can you believe a lie, and yet accuse others of following some satan? Face yourself dude and stop thinking God can be defended with inaccuracies.
If it was a lie wouldn't it be very easy for the skeptics to prove it to be a fraud?
creation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 12:15 AM   #59
creation
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: England
Posts: 1,030
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferryman to the dead View Post
Yep. They fail to see that even those of us who are not christian fanatics have bibles. After all you can walk into any bookstore and buy one and you don't have to show an ID to get it.
You may have a bible but your obviously reading it with a hardened heart.
creation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 12:15 AM   #60
creation
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: England
Posts: 1,030
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferryman to the dead View Post
Lets see since we are counting bibles. I have about 10, less the Dake Study bible, the NLT(2), an NIV, a catholic bible (2), so that makes what 16? I am sure there are more. And a Naves Topical Bible as well.
No King James version?
creation is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:27 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.