Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Old 17-08-2016, 02:18 PM   #1841
jesusissalvation

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenhills View Post
Killing a herd of swine to drive out "evil spirits" seems a bit harsh on the poor piggies to me
Jesus never kill any pigs in order to drive out demons??

Quote:
In fact just why would there be a herd of pigs hanging around? It not like Jews eat pork much is it?
Well, this was the area of Decapolis so we have to accommodate the "non-Jewish" populace that kept swine, in the same way you have farmers in the Western world keeping swine, not too far away from their Muslim neighbours.

The Decapolis was a center of Greek and Roman culture in a region that was otherwise ancient Semitic-speaking peoples (Nabataeans, Arameans, and Judeans). ~ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decapolis

Quote:
Jesus tells a man who had just lost his father: "Let the dead bury the dead.". not very full of empathy is he
Seems like it at "face value" - but back in the day, when Jewish people spoke about "burying their dead", that did not necessarily mean that the actual person was "dead" - very often it meant that the person was facing an illness which MIGHT lead to their death, some time away.

This is why this response of Jesus is figurative when He says, "Let the dead bury their dead." - Obviously "dead people" can't bury "dead people". That is why He said what He did because Jesus knew what this man's actual situation was.

Quote:
Jesus condemns entire cities to dreadful deaths and to the eternal torment of hell because they didn't care for his preaching
Jesus would never condemn anybody to "eternal torment in hell" - that would be MOST sadistic indeed!

As for the "preaching" however, was it something that Jesus was asking you to do that was trivial, like never cutting your beard if you are a man, that would bring about destruction on your nation?

Quote:
I could fill the rest of the board with such delightful facts about this strange deluded wandering Jew
Would you be willing to share them, please?
jesusissalvation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2016, 03:44 PM   #1842
derekbuttery

"Reasons not to follow jesus :

1. he didn't exist

Yes He did

2. why follow when you can lead?

Every leader is a follower - every follower is a leader

3. followers of any myth = brainwashed

4. organized religion = controlled (see 3)

Which organized religion?
5. there are better stories to follow e.g. the STAR WARS universe - pathway of the Jedi

Yeah - entertaining at best. Not much to follow there.

6. his "This Is Your Life" moment is so boring - really 4 gospels one story all different

Absolutely! Can you imagine if the gospels were "carbon copies" one of another? That would most certainly add up to "collusion"...

7. NEVER trust anyone that seems to be that goody-two-shoes...

Would you rather trust a rapist?

8. he'll forgive anyone who repents and let them into his dad's palace

And what does it mean to "repent"?

9. schizophrenia +1 (the father, the son and the holy spirit are the same??)

No - they are different people. I am one of 7 children. We all belong to the same family but we are different people. Shouldn't be too hard for you to grasp?

10. his dad is an abuser (seriously, you'd let your own son die for this bunch of human scumbags?, what does that make you?)"

classic deflection tactics from the great uninformed. answer the questions.

I think you're here to preach.

there's no historical bona fide proof of ANYONE being called jesus christ.
the gospels are pure fiction insomuch that they can't agree on the details, what I prefer to call the salient points. akin to eyewitnesses of today, that know what had happened but can't agree on the more subtle, important things.

trust a rapist over jesus? you being serious? again with distraction and deflection.
how do we know jesus wasn't a rapist? because it's not reported? because there's no evidence? well, show me 100% bona fide evidence of it's existence, and I'll make a few call regarding the other. deal?

the bible tells us that jesus = god-thing = the holy spirit
now I appreciate that different flavours of xtianity interpret the word of the god-thing differently, but how the hell can you deny what is written if you think it's the word of god-thing?

plenty to follow in star wars. at least it's entertaining, more than can be said for the fictions written and edited by the counsel of nicea... word of god-thing, written, edited, published by man. no proofs offered. only to be edited, re-written by man a few hundred years later?, AND then amended and published.... and all we get from the the xtian community is : well, it's because of inaccurate translations...

ALL organized religions have one mandate. control the humans. it's the easiest and most successful human control mechanism to date. each a disguise for the one true belief system that is wholly occupied by Saturn (satan / the devil / the evil one / kronos and yes santa - for further evidence of this please read a few of Icke's books, or watch a video or two ) We are fooling ourselves that there's a great invisible cloud sitting giant spirit that is looking down on us, monitoring our behaviour?? or maybe it's a bunch of extra terrestrial beings sent to police our development?? Occam's Razor...

you're a shill and am here to preach the existence of a non-important entity.
I'm out.
Old 14-11-2016, 07:48 AM   #1843
Derek

Provoking question!
I am a Christian, but hypothetically

a) He could be part of the Saturn deception...
b) By confessing to be a sinner, you condemn yourself and throw yourself into hell which wouldn't have taken place otherwise...
c) He doesn't exist and you ruin your llife by following these fake techings...

Enough inspiration for an Apostasy? ;-)

Last edited by Derek; 14-11-2016 at 07:49 AM.
Derek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2016, 08:22 AM   #1844
fairyprincess

What if jesus was a false Messiah. But, the one true god is just as jealous as Yahweh?

Wouldnt not having a god be a safer bet then the 'wrong' god????
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2016, 12:07 PM   #1845
megahertz

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post
What if jesus was a false Messiah. But, the one true god is just as jealous as Yahweh?

Wouldnt not having a god be a safer bet then the 'wrong' god????
God in the Bible has great jealousy to get Adam and Eve (and all her children) out of the grave and that takes the completion of the two bruises from Ge:3:15. Just how is that a bad thing because that task is not completed until after the first few versus of Re:21?
megahertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2016, 12:21 PM   #1846
megahertz

Quote:
The thoughts of an itinerant Jewish preacher, who appears to suffer from delusions, have no place in a rationalist society 20 centuries later.

Thats one pretty good reason.
The 4B people that are Christian and Muslim should get the correct version if nothing else considering the energy and money spent to find that part out.

The 'shortly' part from Re:1 is still a future event so the last book is meant for that very group. If it references earlier part then that part applies to them also. There is quite a bit of prophecy concerning the events that Revelations covers so that material is also relevant and needs to be part of the 'big picture'.
megahertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2016, 06:47 AM   #1847
befurther

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesusissalvation View Post
For the sake of this discussion, I'm going to highlight 2 groups.

1. Followers and practioners of the teachings of Jesus the Christ [Christians]
2. non-Christians [this would include pseudo Christians]

Jesus says...

"All that the Father gives Me will come to Me, and the one who comes to Me I will certainly not cast out. "For I have come down from heaven, not to do My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me. "For this is the will of My Father, that everyone who beholds the Son and believes in Him will have eternal life, and I Myself will raise him up on the last day." ~ John 6:37-38, 40

So it seems that what Jesus is saying, is that any person, who accepts Him as Lord and personal Savior, Jesus will resurrect at the last day to go to heaven with Him.

Sounds like a really good deal? So the question then is, why is it so hard, to be a follower of Jesus? If you read what Jesus taught and His message of forgiveness, mercy, compassion and love, then why would any person want to reject that? Reject that in favour of ...... [somebody else/some other believe system etc]?

I welcome your responses on why you think and feel that it is not 'worth-the-while' to be His follower and thus be labelled a 'Christian'.
Life on this world is tough, eventually everyone has to lie some time. We are born into sin, it is hard not to be polluted.

Jesus said,"I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life."

Sometimes we go the wrong way, sometimes we lie, and then we kill or die.
befurther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2016, 07:11 AM   #1848
befurther

Quote:
The thoughts of an itinerant Jewish preacher, who appears to suffer from delusions, have no place in a rationalist society 20 centuries later.

Thats one pretty good reason.
The word(language) is inseminated from Jesus words. Passed down through the ages, vocally and scripturally. More than rationalism, it has give form to language through translation and explaNATION.

"In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the NATIONS."

We communicate truth through the Word.
befurther is offline   Reply With Quote